Jump to topic:

Awareness

Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 4:16:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Hinduism is the 3rd largest ( 4th largest if we include Atheist Agnostics ) and possibly the oldest among the extant religious traditions .
But it seems that most people are unaware of it . A person can be a Hindu even if he is Atheist . Some Hindu schools ( Philosophy ) reject the existence of creator God .

So what do you guys think and know about Hinduism ?

And please don't give me your usual CASTE CURRY and COWS
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 4:34:05 PM
At 6/12/2016 4:16:37 PM, Pandit wrote:
Hinduism is the 3rd largest ( 4th largest if we include Atheist Agnostics ) and possibly the oldest among the extant religious traditions .
But it seems that most people are unaware of it . A person can be a Hindu even if he is Atheist . Some Hindu schools ( Philosophy ) reject the existence of creator God .

Hindus are not atheists.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 5:00:48 PM
At 6/12/2016 4:34:05 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 6/12/2016 4:16:37 PM, Pandit wrote:

Hindus are not atheists.

Hindus are Monotheists , Pantheists , Monists and other theists . Hindus are deists . Hindus are Atheists . But the Atheist category is small . This category has Born Hindus ( Hindus by birth but not choice ) and Hindu Philosophers ( From schools that reject Creator God but accept Vedas as " Apaurusheya ") .