Total Posts:66|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God loves you

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Willows
Posts: 2,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:26:18 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

You mean "Come to Billy Graham"; one of the greatest con-artists of all time.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:26:05 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

This verse applies to retards like you who abandon their children and families and hypocritical claim to love God whom they have not seen.

1 John 4:20 NIV: Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have it seen.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:57:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:26:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

This verse applies to retards like you who abandon their children and families and hypocritical claim to love God whom they have not seen.

1 John 4:20 NIV: Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have it seen.

Nope.

The verse that applies to me is

Luke 15:7 I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous ones who have no need of repentance.

Apart from which is I have never hated anyone.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:18:02 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:57:49 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:26:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

This verse applies to retards like you who abandon their children and families and hypocritical claim to love God whom they have not seen.

1 John 4:20 NIV: Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have it seen.

Nope.

The verse that applies to me is

Luke 15:7 I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous ones who have no need of repentance.

Apart from which is I have never hated anyone.

We don't see tbe JW reinstating you after almost a decade. And what repentance have you done?

You are still stuck with the same immoral existence.

You remain divorced after 4 marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You engaged in unnatural sexual acts and called yourself a serial adulterer.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You were diagnosed with permanent brain damage and an underdeveloped brain from birth which is reflected in your chaotic life decisions.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 8:04:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
God loves you
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 8:34:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 8:04:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you

Is that why he created cancer and flesh eating bacteria?
smoran
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:06:23 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

Who is he to accept me? i think you mixed it up...
without people there is no god haha... without god people are still people..
so i guess it needs you more than you need him huh?
so i guess it should prove to me that it is worthy for me to accept it!

If someone was to come to you in the street and tell you: "Hey.. you.. i chose you to admire and worship me.. but you need to prove me you are worthy"... wouldn't you just tell him to piss off?
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:08:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 10:06:23 PM, smoran wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

Who is he to accept me? i think you mixed it up...
without people there is no god haha... without god people are still people..
so i guess it needs you more than you need him huh?
so i guess it should prove to me that it is worthy for me to accept it!

If someone was to come to you in the street and tell you: "Hey.. you.. i chose you to admire and worship me.. but you need to prove me you are worthy"... wouldn't you just tell him to piss off?

But if He was the one who breathed life into you first, who are you to say HAY STRANGER, PISS OFF?
smoran
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:09:48 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:57:49 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:26:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

This verse applies to retards like you who abandon their children and families and hypocritical claim to love God whom they have not seen.

1 John 4:20 NIV: Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have it seen.

Nope.

The verse that applies to me is

Luke 15:7 I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous ones who have no need of repentance.

Apart from which is I have never hated anyone.

Waiiiiit... so why do we need prison?

I bet ya that 95% of criminals repent their crimes..
i Say let them all go!
I'de rather have a criminal that repented then someone who never made a crime (huh.. boooooring)
smoran
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:11:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 10:08:30 PM, nothead wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:06:23 PM, smoran wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

Who is he to accept me? i think you mixed it up...
without people there is no god haha... without god people are still people..
so i guess it needs you more than you need him huh?
so i guess it should prove to me that it is worthy for me to accept it!

If someone was to come to you in the street and tell you: "Hey.. you.. i chose you to admire and worship me.. but you need to prove me you are worthy"... wouldn't you just tell him to piss off?

But if He was the one who breathed life into you first, who are you to say HAY STRANGER, PISS OFF?

So my kids need to be worthy of me accepting them???

And well.. if he can prove me he breathed life to me.. i'll guess i'll think about it :)
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:32:41 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.

Another one ignorant on the Bible...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:33:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Eternal Hell?

http://www.remnantofgod.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:39:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 10:32:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.

Another one ignorant on the Bible...

On the contrary. I most likely know and understand more about it than you do.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 10:53:52 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 10:11:59 PM, smoran wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:08:30 PM, nothead wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:06:23 PM, smoran wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

He does indeed, that is why he is offering everyone the opportunity to find out hat they need to do to be acceptable to him for his new System.

Of course, as is only logical and reasonable, he most loves those who love him back.

Who is he to accept me? i think you mixed it up...
without people there is no god haha... without god people are still people..
so i guess it needs you more than you need him huh?
so i guess it should prove to me that it is worthy for me to accept it!

If someone was to come to you in the street and tell you: "Hey.. you.. i chose you to admire and worship me.. but you need to prove me you are worthy"... wouldn't you just tell him to piss off?

But if He was the one who breathed life into you first, who are you to say HAY STRANGER, PISS OFF?

So my kids need to be worthy of me accepting them???

And well.. if he can prove me he breathed life to me.. i'll guess i'll think about it :)

Thought you just arrived on this earth no apparent reason eh? You owe SOMEONE, I figure. Good time to find out who.

Random life ain't that sensible. Self-consciousness is a wonderous dealybobber from the git-go.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:23:23 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 10:39:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:32:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.

Another one ignorant on the Bible...

On the contrary. I most likely know and understand more about it than you do.

Tell us about it. The platform is yours. Is Hell eternal or noneternal?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:59:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 4:23:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:39:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:32:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.

Another one ignorant on the Bible...

On the contrary. I most likely know and understand more about it than you do.

Tell us about it. The platform is yours. Is Hell eternal or noneternal?
Hell is a walled and guarded section of heaven where the godbotherers blither and blather at each other for eternity. Oh happy days.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 5:45:50 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 4:23:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:39:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:32:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.

Another one ignorant on the Bible...

On the contrary. I most likely know and understand more about it than you do.

Tell us about it. The platform is yours. Is Hell eternal or noneternal?

Both depending on how you perceive the word.

The word hell is an English translation of the Hebrew word Sheowl which means grave and also the Greek word Gehenna or Geenna which also refers to the grave or place of the dead.
"Gehenna " was originally the valley of Hinnom, south of Jerusalem, where the filth and dead animals of the city were cast out and burned.
In the perception of the Hebrews and Greeks it is a literal place the same as the grave is a literal place in English.
Once you are dead and in the Grave Sheowl, Gehenna or Hell ( all those words refer to exactly the same dead state) there is no return from that place. In that physical sense, it is eternal.

In a metaphorical sense hell is a state of mind in which people are in mental and emotional pain, conflict, guilt, fear, etc. Heaven is the opposite state of mind where you are not in any conflict, experience no guilt or fear etc.

People who are in an emotional state of hell can be saved from that state by doing whatever it takes to get rid of the inner fears, guilt, conflicts etc. Generally to get rid of emotional guilt it is best to admit whatever you did to make you feel guilty and put it right if possible. If not, all you can do is ask whoever you have wronged for forgiveness and hope they forgive you. In that sense, an emotional hell can be overcome so it is not eternal but temporary. All people literally overcome any emotional state of turmoil or suffering on the day they physically die. On that day they and up resting in peace for all eternity and know nothing.
Ironically many need to go to Hell ( the grave) to overcome their Hell ( emotional pain and suffering) because they never find a way to overcome it while they are alive.

Belief in any mythical characters will never absolve a person of any guilt. It merely gives them a false sense of security and acceptance and gives them a false sense that some invisible friend loves them unconditionally in spite of anything they did wrong to cause their own conscience to make them feel guilty.
Ironically, the so called unconditional love of that invisible friend is only given to people on the condition that they believe in the invisible friend. Therefore it is not unconditional love and acceptance at all.
tarantula
Posts: 862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 7:46:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

That is a JOKE, it doesn't know the meaning of the word!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 8:34:58 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 8:21:29 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

Not those killed in Orlando.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Meh!
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 8:47:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 8:34:58 AM, Axonly wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Atheists don't think God loves those killed in Orlando.
Christians (Bible-believers) don't think God loves those killed in Orlando
Muslims don't think God loves those killed in Orlando.
Buddhists don't think God loves those killed in Orlando.

Who on Earth thinks God loves those wretches? Just PC zombies, and just because they don't want some Tool to tell them that they should be ashamed of themselves.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 8:48:22 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 8:47:04 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/16/2016 8:34:58 AM, Axonly wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Atheists don't think God loves those killed in Orlando.
Christians (Bible-believers) don't think God loves those killed in Orlando
Muslims don't think God loves those killed in Orlando.
Buddhists don't think God loves those killed in Orlando.

Who on Earth thinks God loves those wretches? Just PC zombies, and just because they don't want some Tool to tell them that they should be ashamed of themselves.

A decent person doesn't cherish the death of others.
Meh!
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:30:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 5:45:50 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/16/2016 4:23:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:39:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:32:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.

Another one ignorant on the Bible...

On the contrary. I most likely know and understand more about it than you do.

Tell us about it. The platform is yours. Is Hell eternal or noneternal?

Both depending on how you perceive the word.

The word hell is an English translation of the Hebrew word Sheowl which means grave and also the Greek word Gehenna or Geenna which also refers to the grave or place of the dead.
"Gehenna " was originally the valley of Hinnom, south of Jerusalem, where the filth and dead animals of the city were cast out and burned.
In the perception of the Hebrews and Greeks it is a literal place the same as the grave is a literal place in English.
Once you are dead and in the Grave Sheowl, Gehenna or Hell ( all those words refer to exactly the same dead state) there is no return from that place. In that physical sense, it is eternal.

In a metaphorical sense hell is a state of mind in which people are in mental and emotional pain, conflict, guilt, fear, etc. Heaven is the opposite state of mind where you are not in any conflict, experience no guilt or fear etc.

People who are in an emotional state of hell can be saved from that state by doing whatever it takes to get rid of the inner fears, guilt, conflicts etc. Generally to get rid of emotional guilt it is best to admit whatever you did to make you feel guilty and put it right if possible. If not, all you can do is ask whoever you have wronged for forgiveness and hope they forgive you. In that sense, an emotional hell can be overcome so it is not eternal but temporary. All people literally overcome any emotional state of turmoil or suffering on the day they physically die. On that day they and up resting in peace for all eternity and know nothing.
Ironically many need to go to Hell ( the grave) to overcome their Hell ( emotional pain and suffering) because they never find a way to overcome it while they are alive.

Belief in any mythical characters will never absolve a person of any guilt. It merely gives them a false sense of security and acceptance and gives them a false sense that some invisible friend loves them unconditionally in spite of anything they did wrong to cause their own conscience to make them feel guilty.
Ironically, the so called unconditional love of that invisible friend is only given to people on the condition that they believe in the invisible friend. Therefore it is not unconditional love and acceptance at all.

So we know you have a faulty construct of the Bible.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:36:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 4:30:26 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/16/2016 5:45:50 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/16/2016 4:23:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:39:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:32:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/15/2016 10:21:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:38:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
God loves you.

http://youtu.be...

Santa loves you too since he gives gifts to all. So does Mother Nature since she gives all the same treatment.
The Grim Reaper loves you the most though since he is the only one who eventually takes everyone to be with him and doesn't threaten to burn them in hell or torture them forever for not believing in him. He has no bias toward good or bad people, He simply lets them all rest in peace for all eternity.

Another one ignorant on the Bible...

On the contrary. I most likely know and understand more about it than you do.

Tell us about it. The platform is yours. Is Hell eternal or noneternal?

Both depending on how you perceive the word.

The word hell is an English translation of the Hebrew word Sheowl which means grave and also the Greek word Gehenna or Geenna which also refers to the grave or place of the dead.
"Gehenna " was originally the valley of Hinnom, south of Jerusalem, where the filth and dead animals of the city were cast out and burned.
In the perception of the Hebrews and Greeks it is a literal place the same as the grave is a literal place in English.
Once you are dead and in the Grave Sheowl, Gehenna or Hell ( all those words refer to exactly the same dead state) there is no return from that place. In that physical sense, it is eternal.

In a metaphorical sense hell is a state of mind in which people are in mental and emotional pain, conflict, guilt, fear, etc. Heaven is the opposite state of mind where you are not in any conflict, experience no guilt or fear etc.

People who are in an emotional state of hell can be saved from that state by doing whatever it takes to get rid of the inner fears, guilt, conflicts etc. Generally to get rid of emotional guilt it is best to admit whatever you did to make you feel guilty and put it right if possible. If not, all you can do is ask whoever you have wronged for forgiveness and hope they forgive you. In that sense, an emotional hell can be overcome so it is not eternal but temporary. All people literally overcome any emotional state of turmoil or suffering on the day they physically die. On that day they and up resting in peace for all eternity and know nothing.
Ironically many need to go to Hell ( the grave) to overcome their Hell ( emotional pain and suffering) because they never find a way to overcome it while they are alive.

Belief in any mythical characters will never absolve a person of any guilt. It merely gives them a false sense of security and acceptance and gives them a false sense that some invisible friend loves them unconditionally in spite of anything they did wrong to cause their own conscience to make them feel guilty.
Ironically, the so called unconditional love of that invisible friend is only given to people on the condition that they believe in the invisible friend. Therefore it is not unconditional love and acceptance at all.

So we know you have a faulty construct of the Bible.

A faulty construct of a fairytale book.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 5:15:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not PERISH, but have eternal life.

John 10:28
"and I give eternal life to them, and they will never PERISH; and no one will snatch them out of My hand

Perish:
"to pass away or disappear"

www.dictionary.com/browse/perish

*

John 5:24
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of DEATH into life.

Rom 6:23
"For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Death:
"the act of dying; the end of life; the total and permanent cessation of all the vital functions."

*

1 John 3:15
"Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has ETERNAL LIFE abiding in him."

Eternal: lasting forever

http://www.dictionary.com...

Life:
"The existance of a fully functioning agent"

*

Matthew 10:28
"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot KILL the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can DESTROY both soul and body in hell."

Kill:
"to destroy; do away with; extinguish:"

www.dictionary.com/browse/kill

Destroy:
" demolish; ruin; annihilate."

http://www.dictionary.com...

*

When the adjective aionios," meaning""everlasting" is used in Greek"with nouns of action, it has reference to the result of the act, not the process. The phrase everlasting punishment" is comparable to everlasting redemption and everlasting salvation, both Scriptural phrases. No one supposes that we are being redeemed or saved forever. We were redeemed and saved once for all by Christ with eternal results. In the same way the lost will not be passing through the process of punishment forever but will be punished" once and for all with eternal results.

Aionios:

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

http://www.logosapostolic.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...