Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Humans created your God and all the others.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:46:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
1st up, sorry for the grammar and spelling
Your whole story is back to front.
It's a good story, don't get me wrong . With so many followers . We all must admit its absolutely brilliant. Just imagine if you can .
The inventors of your religion and inventors of your God , Who are of course now long gone.
If they some how could see this great thing they invented and started for reasons I could only speculate, I think they did it in . Let's say. " Good Faith ".
If they could see or think that thousands of years later people were still be talking about it and somewhat living by it.
It would blow their minds.
It's up there with the great inventors of that circular round thing,
What's it called again ? That's right ( The wheel. )

So let's give a large round of applause for , I think , the greatest inventors like ever. Who can't and will not be named. For obvious reasons. Let's call em L. Ron esk like folk.

It makes you think , that back in the Negative thousands BC days when people weren't hunting and gathering , farming , making houses , breading arses or can I say." selling their arses." They had a little time on there hands.

ItS funny the picture in all our heads of, The God thingy, thats hovering over top of a Adam and a Eve.
So called " acknowledging " his creations . Or whatever is happening in that picture. His prob angry at em.

When the picture of your God, and how your God came to be should, could and would be
Adam and Eve looking people and a group of their friends / sitting around a fire or something,
inventing your God.
As we pretty much know now.
( It's only commonsense god doesn't exist.)
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 9:19:24 PM
At 6/14/2016 12:46:55 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
1st up, sorry for the grammar and spelling
Your whole story is back to front.
It's a good story, don't get me wrong . With so many followers . We all must admit its absolutely brilliant. Just imagine if you can .
The inventors of your religion and inventors of your God , Who are of course now long gone.
If they some how could see this great thing they invented and started for reasons I could only speculate, I think they did it in . Let's say. " Good Faith ".
If they could see or think that thousands of years later people were still be talking about it and somewhat living by it.
It would blow their minds.
It's up there with the great inventors of that circular round thing,
What's it called again ? That's right ( The wheel. )

So let's give a large round of applause for , I think , the greatest inventors like ever. Who can't and will not be named. For obvious reasons. Let's call em L. Ron esk like folk.

It makes you think , that back in the Negative thousands BC days when people weren't hunting and gathering , farming , making houses , breading arses or can I say." selling their arses." They had a little time on there hands.

ItS funny the picture in all our heads of, The God thingy, thats hovering over top of a Adam and a Eve.
So called " acknowledging " his creations . Or whatever is happening in that picture. His prob angry at em.

When the picture of your God, and how your God came to be should, could and would be
Adam and Eve looking people and a group of their friends / sitting around a fire or something,
inventing your God.
As we pretty much know now.
( It's only commonsense god doesn't exist.)

Why would they do that?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 11:02:12 PM
At 6/14/2016 9:19:24 PM, janesix wrote:

Why would they do that?

Because they were superstitious. They obviously believed the forces of nature were controlled by superior beings which they called gods. They thought that natural disasters were the way gods punished humans for doing something wrong, so they attempted to appease the gods and keep them happy so they would not hurt people. Hence, religious rituals evolved to please and appease gods.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 11:07:48 PM
At 6/14/2016 11:02:12 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Why would they do that?

Because they were superstitious. They obviously believed the forces of nature were controlled by superior beings which they called gods. They thought that natural disasters were the way gods punished humans for doing something wrong, so they attempted to appease the gods and keep them happy so they would not hurt people. Hence, religious rituals evolved to please and appease gods.
Religion evolved due to shamans and their ability to communicate with a higher power.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 11:13:27 PM
At 6/14/2016 11:07:48 PM, janesix wrote:

Why would they do that?

Religion evolved due to shamans and their ability to communicate with a higher power.

Do you think shamans are deluded superstitious people who are deceived by their own imaginations and self importance or do you think they actually have an ability to communicate with some "higher power" ?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 11:16:46 PM
At 6/14/2016 11:13:27 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Why would they do that?

Do you think shamans are deluded superstitious people who are deceived by their own imaginations and self importance or do you think they actually have an ability to communicate with some "higher power" ?

Of course you already know what i think, so why do you ask? I wonder why you choose to ignore god.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 11:22:01 PM
At 6/14/2016 11:16:46 PM, janesix wrote:

Why would they do that?

Of course you already know what i think, so why do you ask? I wonder why you choose to ignore god.

I actually have no clue what you think about shamans or anyone who believes they have an ability to communicate with some "higher power". That is why I asked.

What makes you think I choose to ignore god?
If I ignored God or gods I would not be a on a site like this, discussing the characters or the concepts. I would have no interest in them at all.

When people are interested enough to discuss a topic they are obviously not ignoring it.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 11:26:47 PM
At 6/14/2016 11:22:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/14/2016 11:16:46 PM, janesix wrote:

Why would they do that?

I actually have no clue what you think about shamans or anyone who believes they have an ability to communicate with some "higher power". That is why I asked.

You had a religious experience yet you chose to pass it off as hallucination or imagination. You know the truth. You choose to ignore it.
If I ignored God or gods I would not be a on a site like this, discussing the characters or the concepts. I would have no interest in them at all.

When people are interested enough to discuss a topic they are obviously not ignoring it.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 11:37:35 PM
At 6/14/2016 11:26:47 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/14/2016 11:22:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You had a religious experience yet you chose to pass it off as hallucination or imagination. You know the truth. You choose to ignore it.

You are totally wrong about me passing off my experiences as hallucination or imagination. Obviously you misinterpreted something I wrote in the past.
I never ignore my own experiences. It is quite impossible to ignore ones personal experiences.
I have learned a lot from them though.
Maturity comes from understanding ones own immature state of mind and learning to overcome it.
I do know the truth about my own experiences and beliefs. You obviously have no clue. Your speculations and presumptions are unfounded.