Religion forum + wild turkey cans.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 2:52:35 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
7 wild turkey cans in .
I'm starting to think I can speak fluent in scripture.
Although I'm still stuck on this one.

MCB can I get a little help.

Nkjv
10 . 2 kings 2 : 23-24

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him " Go up , you baldhead, go up you baldhead " so he turned around and looked at them . And pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Please explain just what the hell is going on here ?
This is like a 12 can scripture level reading.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:04:50 PM
At 6/14/2016 2:56:59 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Is there a , tell it like it is bible .
Scripture free. A straightforward bible of sorts.
Nah!
That pretty much sums up the bible god's pathetic character.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:08:58 PM
At 6/14/2016 2:52:35 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him " Go up , you baldhead, go up you baldhead " so he turned around and looked at them . And pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Moral: even speaking children can be punished by what they speak. Being bald ain't no bad thingy at ALL.

And Elisha may have been an EXEMPLARY man in the MEN'S REVOLUTION.

Don't be speaking about a man's BALD HEAD in derision, moral of THAT story. Specially when he a PROPHET OF GOD, amen and halleluyah.

Words to the wise, and eight balled women.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 1:03:35 AM
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

You need to read it like a Harry Potter novel. It's filled with magic and curses and spirits and spooky unexplained things because some spirits get mad about the most trivial things.
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:55:22 AM
At 6/15/2016 1:03:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

You need to read it like a Harry Potter novel. It's filled with magic and curses and spirits and spooky unexplained things because some spirits get mad about the most trivial things.

Pantheism. Icky, icky icky. Pit Bull lives.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 12:08:00 PM
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

lol. This is like listening to 2nd graders discuss Einstein's General Theory of Relativity and conclude that it is filled with magic and curses and spirits and spooky unexplained things.

This thread should be in the Entertainment Forum.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 12:44:06 PM
At 6/15/2016 12:08:00 PM, ethang5 wrote:
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

lol. This is like listening to 2nd graders discuss Einstein's General Theory of Relativity and conclude that it is filled with magic and curses and spirits and spooky unexplained things.

Your beliefs should be in the history forum.
Tell us exactly what it means then Copernicus ?
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:22:22 PM
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

Deb Bull is here only to cause mayhem anyhow, among the sententious. This would be ideal for a world with No God.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:53:19 AM
At 6/15/2016 12:44:06 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

Why? Do you have a reading problem? Cognitive challenge? Low IQ?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:54:38 AM
At 6/16/2016 10:53:19 AM, ethang5 wrote:
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

All of the above .
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 11:01:02 AM
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

Because of this reading problem I have , it seems unfair that I can't really get to know God. I feel hard done by. How can I read the bible ?
So unfortunately I will not be going to heaven . I mean if I get told something , I'm not going to be able to remember it . It sucks big time. I really have and do try.
Sorry ethang5. And sorry god
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 12:31:01 PM
At 6/16/2016 11:01:02 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

Because of this reading problem I have , it seems unfair that I can't really get to know God. I feel hard done by. How can I read the bible ?
So unfortunately I will not be going to heaven . I mean if I get told something , I'm not going to be able to remember it . It sucks big time. I really have and do try.

All of that can easily be forgiven. It is your militant stupidity that trips you up everytime.

But keep your fingers crossed. Maybe life just happened to spring up from non-life and there is no God. Your stupidity never gets judged. Wheeeeeee! Stay positive bro!
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:27:00 PM
At 6/16/2016 12:31:01 PM, ethang5 wrote:
7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

All of that can easily be forgiven. It is your militant stupidity that trips you up everytime.

But keep your fingers crossed. Maybe life just happened to spring up from non-life and there is no God. Your stupidity never gets judged. Wheeeeeee! Stay positive bro!

OK Thx .
Now back to this scripture thing.
Is there anything here I can learn from this ?
AM I right in thinking it means .
There was this elderly , slightly balding gentlemen . A good man ,a man of God.
Just walking up the road one day , he walks past a school of sorts.
The young kids where playing on the swings and playing with their dreidels. They see this bloke , and kids being kids. Yell out , " your bald " nar nar nar nar baldy baldy.
And the elderly gent hears this , it frustrates him , he thinks you naughty little kids.
Do you not know I am a man of God . He says. I'll teach them little kids a lesson .
He says . " Excalibur dali Bar "
Two bears nearby feeding here this chant and . And are suddenly possessed.
Their eyes turn red their ears prick up , mouths open teeth showing , their claws protrude. And start running straight towards the group of the young 5th graders.
The kids run but not making it far the bears start to rip their little body's to shreds, arms , legs start popping of , there guts are littered all over the play ground.
42 kids lay dead torn to ribbons. The rest in shock.
The nice elderly gent looks pleased. And thinks . They won't do that again.
The school spends the rest of the day informing the parents and loved ones . That their kids have been involved in a accident . They come one by one to inspect , and identify their body's and wich hands feet and faces belong to wich kids.

And from that day on schools have been fenced . And the other kids learn not to call people names.

Or am I looking into it to much . And it really means .

( respect your elders )
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:38:12 PM
At 6/16/2016 1:27:00 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

OK Thx .

"This" being the stupidity you posted? Why yes. Don't post stupid things. Though I doubt you will easily learn that.

... from that day on schools have been fenced . And the other kids learn not to call people names.

( respect your elders )

No. You aren't right.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 1:49:31 PM
At 6/16/2016 1:38:12 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 6/16/2016 1:27:00 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

OK Thx .

"This" being the stupidity you posted? Why yes. Don't post stupid things. Though I doubt you will easily learn that.

... from that day on schools have been fenced . And the other kids learn not to call people names.

( respect your elders )

No. You aren't right.

Man this is so confusing.

The people that witnessed this truly sickening attack . Say they seen 3 bears feeding in the woods that dreadful day , and young 5th grader goldilocks' s body has never been found.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 2:57:50 PM
At 6/16/2016 1:49:31 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/16/2016 1:38:12 PM, ethang5 wrote:

7 wild turkey cans in .

Nkjv

OK Thx .

( respect your elders )

No. You aren't right.

Man this is so confusing.

That is where those who choose stupidity end up because that is where stupidity leads.

The people that witnessed this truly sickening attack . Say they seen 3 bears feeding in the woods that dreadful day , and young 5th grader goldilocks' s body has never been found.

You needn't try so hard to convince us that you're a moron. You had us at hello.

An aside to the Gentle Reader.

See why these idiots lose? Deb-8-A-Fool is so convinced of his\her position, he\she feels no need to argue it. And they go away puzzled why people still love God and think He's a cool guy.

They are unable to understand that their perception is not shared by others. That reality does not reside between their ears. So they go on cluelessly stating their opinions, and then being surprised that others don't automatically consider it to be fact.

Bears mauling 5th graders. You would think that was a slam dunk case wouldn't you?