Jump to topic:

Pass around the donation tray.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 11:56:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
How much on average do you theists give ?

Does your God know the exact amount of cash you have given ?

I suppose it would cost a fair bit to keep you theists in heaven for eternity days and eternity nights. All ya meals , maybe weekly shows.

Heaven sounds desirable.
But if it's only full of you -------- , ----------- , ------------- .
it's not for me . I'm just going to live ruff on the clouds.
I'll spend eternity listening to you guys living it up, and taunting us non believers , and every single other religious groups, from behind the walls of your luxurious pearly gated community.
You lot do deserve it tho. Lying to someone is one thing . But living your whole earth life lying to yourself . Well that's impressive ?
I couldn't do it.

Feeding and housing you lot doesn't come cheap .
Remember this when the tray comes around, give generously.
And remember God see everything . Thx
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 3:11:12 PM
At 6/16/2016 11:56:47 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

I suppose it would cost a fair bit to keep you theists in heaven for eternity days and eternity nights. All ya meals , maybe weekly shows.

Heaven sounds desirable.
I'll spend eternity listening to you guys living it up, and taunting us non believers , and every single other religious groups, from behind the walls of your luxurious pearly gated community.
You lot do deserve it tho. Lying to someone is one thing . But living your whole earth life lying to yourself . Well that's impressive ?
I couldn't do it.

I for one would not like to go to heaven anyway. From what the bible says, God has a pretty poor record when it comes to human rights.
He doesn't get off to a good start when, having created man decides he had better make a woman as an after thought by ripping out a couple of ribs from Adam.
His treatment and portrayal of women throughout the bible gets worse.
He has consistently displayed a narcissistic personality and a profound anger management problem...he has dropped a shipload of pianos over the years. If you discount the great flood and the ruthless genocide of Sodom and Gomorrah (he took it out on women and gays in that brutal and sexually disgusting episode) he killed off 1.3 million people throughout the bible. Satan's kill count...seven.
If christians think that God is going to act any better in his home town (heaven) they must truly be deluded.
Don't send me to heaven, so far as I am concerned I can go to hell.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 3:43:15 PM

Heaven sounds desirable.
I couldn't do it.

Whatever you said above is an obvious waste of time for anyone. To say anyone I'm crunching numbers to everyone put inside this play. And what I'm going to say you won't like, but you won't take the necessary steps to see the view, so screw you is you screwing yourself. You don't have what it takes to eat a bull, even if the bull bite sized, you would choke.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 4:36:21 AM
At 6/16/2016 3:11:12 PM, Willows wrote:

Heaven sounds desirable.
I couldn't do it.

I for one would not like to go to heaven anyway. From what the bible says, God has a pretty poor record when it comes to human rights.
He doesn't get off to a good start when, having created man decides he had better make a woman as an after thought by ripping out a couple of ribs from Adam.
His treatment and portrayal of women throughout the bible gets worse.
He has consistently displayed a narcissistic personality and a profound anger management problem...he has dropped a shipload of pianos over the years. If you discount the great flood and the ruthless genocide of Sodom and Gomorrah (he took it out on women and gays in that brutal and sexually disgusting episode) he killed off 1.3 million people throughout the bible. Satan's kill count...seven.
If christians think that God is going to act any better in his home town (heaven) they must truly be deluded.
Don't send me to heaven, so far as I am concerned I can go to hell.

Apparently heaven is desirable for the climate but the company in hell is immeasurably superior.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 5:21:14 AM
I dunno, we sure do a lot where I'm at. I don't like money, and I don't give money. I give time, and lots of work. They don't pay me money.

Try walking around homeless in the streets for a while, go to any major city in America. You tell me who the people are who go out of their way to do something. The truth is obvious when you go out and look for it.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 6:00:55 AM
At 6/17/2016 5:21:14 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
I dunno, we sure do a lot where I'm at. I don't like money, and I don't give money. I give time, and lots of work. They don't pay me money.

Try walking around homeless in the streets for a while, go to any major city in America. You tell me who the people are who go out of their way to do something. The truth is obvious when you go out and look for it.
It's hard to take you seriously when you don't even know what reality is.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 7:08:17 AM

You still Walking the streets at 110 years of age. What a hero.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 7:10:08 AM

The aim is 10% of income pre tax

Yes

I suppose, but hell would cost more. We arenmostly subsidizing you guys.

Heaven sounds desirable.
I couldn't do it.

We do it everyday. It takes a lifetime picking through your brain to rid yourself of the self deciept. Whether that deciept is you telling yourself you are not good enough to do this or that, or whether it is a more arrogant form of lying.

You're welcome
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 3:38:25 PM
At 6/17/2016 7:08:17 AM, desmac wrote:

You still Walking the streets at 110 years of age. What a hero.

Instead of looking at me, realize that there are people who do what I do, and they are in every major city in the United States.

The reason why you people don't see it is because when you aren't seeing only what you want to see, you are being fed a constant stream of misinformation.

I've been all over the states, and in every city you are going to find churches going out of their way to help those who live outside the best that they can.

So anyone who is going to point the finger is probably doing so because they don't have it in them to do the things that they accuse Christians of not doing.

We do a church service outside and downtown, and there is this little group of atheists who come by to help out every so often. They aren't believers, but it's nice to see them feeling a desire to go out there and do something. I respect that.

But what you will find is that the people who go out of their way are Christians, and this would not be possible without churches who made it their mission to do these things.

But yeah, you can keep looking at these pseudo-christian mega preachers who go around preaching fluff and whatever itching ears want to hear. You can keep looking at how they've used religion as a means to become wealthy. It's easy to find what you are looking for. Instead of looking for the crooks, look for the real deal.

The oldest trick in the book as far as making a group of people look bad... All you have to do is call yourself a member of that group of people and do bad things. It happens all the time. The FBI even actively does it with groups they consider to be a threat.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,