Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Egyptian President, al-Sisi in a speech:

lotsoffun
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 5:45:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.
Trouble is no one is living in the 7th century.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:18:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 5:45:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.
Trouble is no one is living in the 7th century.

But we need Islam in order to we may enter paradise.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 1:30:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.

What? People should knuckle under to Islam? We should all bow down and accept your way. we should leave our way of life, our beliefs and accept your violence against us if we don't? You perfectly illustrate what is so very wrong with Islam . You are that example. Another point-you underestimate Western people. Many in the West are mesmerized and blinded by political correctness. Make no mistake. Westerners are waking up to the evils of Islam. When that fully happens, watch out. Islam is no match for free thinking people. You will never subjugate us. Islam will die off once millions leave it when they wake up and shred their fear of having to stay in the sick religion. Many leave Islam every day. You are one F*cked up Jihadist. Make no mistake. I know you are a Jihadist. You are the enemy.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:52:41 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 1:30:34 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.

What? People should knuckle under to Islam? We should all bow down and accept your way. we should leave our way of life, our beliefs and accept your violence against us if we don't? You perfectly illustrate what is so very wrong with Islam . You are that example. Another point-you underestimate Western people. Many in the West are mesmerized and blinded by political correctness. Make no mistake. Westerners are waking up to the evils of Islam. When that fully happens, watch out. Islam is no match for free thinking people. You will never subjugate us. Islam will die off once millions leave it when they wake up and shred their fear of having to stay in the sick religion. Many leave Islam every day. You are one F*cked up Jihadist. Make no mistake. I know you are a Jihadist. You are the enemy.

Yes exactly, you all have to accept Islamic way or rules. Violence is required in enforcing the laws. That's why each nation belongs to armies and lethal weapon stuff.
You consider us as evil, vise versa we do also.
Islam is a politic religion, it encourages its followers to enforce the divine law by using force.
Doesn't the state also force us to obey the land laws?
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 3:08:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 2:52:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:34 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.

What? People should knuckle under to Islam? We should all bow down and accept your way. we should leave our way of life, our beliefs and accept your violence against us if we don't? You perfectly illustrate what is so very wrong with Islam . You are that example. Another point-you underestimate Western people. Many in the West are mesmerized and blinded by political correctness. Make no mistake. Westerners are waking up to the evils of Islam. When that fully happens, watch out. Islam is no match for free thinking people. You will never subjugate us. Islam will die off once millions leave it when they wake up and shred their fear of having to stay in the sick religion. Many leave Islam every day. You are one F*cked up Jihadist. Make no mistake. I know you are a Jihadist. You are the enemy.

Yes exactly, you all have to accept Islamic way or rules. Violence is required in enforcing the laws. That's why each nation belongs to armies and lethal weapon stuff.
You consider us as evil, vise versa we do also.
Islam is a politic religion, it encourages its followers to enforce the divine law by using force.
Doesn't the state also force us to obey the land law

Why would any human being love some Nazi styled religion that requires obedience by force? You are definitely a Jihadist. The worst scum on the planet. I don't blame you because you are an adherent to your Koran and Hadith and all its violence and destruction. I would love to show you as an example of Islam. You are perfect. we could tour the world and you could spew your hatred for Love and Freedom and Kindness and we could wake up the people in the West so Islam could be defeated much sooner than it will be. Make no mistake, we in the west are so much more advanced socially and spiritually and are far more creative than Islam as a whole. You are taking advantage of white guilt at this time. That will end when you go too far in your demanding ways and the public finds out about the Saudis spreading their virulent wahabi styled nonsense. It's so funny that your violent religion supposedly reveres Jesus, a great, great soul who taught love and peace and never hurt anyone, yet you follow a butcher and a warrior. No wonder you think the way you do. You are a sad pathetic little boy. I pray for your soul.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:11:30 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 3:08:20 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 2:52:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:34 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.

What? People should knuckle under to Islam? We should all bow down and accept your way. we should leave our way of life, our beliefs and accept your violence against us if we don't? You perfectly illustrate what is so very wrong with Islam . You are that example. Another point-you underestimate Western people. Many in the West are mesmerized and blinded by political correctness. Make no mistake. Westerners are waking up to the evils of Islam. When that fully happens, watch out. Islam is no match for free thinking people. You will never subjugate us. Islam will die off once millions leave it when they wake up and shred their fear of having to stay in the sick religion. Many leave Islam every day. You are one F*cked up Jihadist. Make no mistake. I know you are a Jihadist. You are the enemy.

Yes exactly, you all have to accept Islamic way or rules. Violence is required in enforcing the laws. That's why each nation belongs to armies and lethal weapon stuff.
You consider us as evil, vise versa we do also.
Islam is a politic religion, it encourages its followers to enforce the divine law by using force.
Doesn't the state also force us to obey the land law

Why would any human being love some Nazi styled religion that requires obedience by force? You are definitely a Jihadist. The worst scum on the planet. I don't blame you because you are an adherent to your Koran and Hadith and all its violence and destruction. I would love to show you as an example of Islam. You are perfect. we could tour the world and you could spew your hatred for Love and Freedom and Kindness and we could wake up the people in the West so Islam could be defeated much sooner than it will be. Make no mistake, we in the west are so much more advanced socially and spiritually and are far more creative than Islam as a whole. You are taking advantage of white guilt at this time. That will end when you go too far in your demanding ways and the public finds out about the Saudis spreading their virulent wahabi styled nonsense. It's so funny that your violent religion supposedly reveres Jesus, a great, great soul who taught love and peace and never hurt anyone, yet you follow a butcher and a warrior. No wonder you think the way you do. You are a sad pathetic little boy. I pray for your soul.

we believe our religion is true. It is normal you oppose us. The truth always belong to enemies. so we don't blame you if you attack and kill us and force us to practice unislamic laws such as secularism, democracy and liberalism in our own countries.
we are violent in the sense of defending our lands and resisting heathenism.
Your jesus could not hurt anyone because he was a weak guy. Yet, he proclaimed he brought not a peace. He kept hiding and running when the Romans hunted him.
we muslims have dignity, if you invaded our lands we would fight back till die or win.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:52:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:11:30 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 3:08:20 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 2:52:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:34 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.

What? People should knuckle under to Islam? We should all bow down and accept your way. we should leave our way of life, our beliefs and accept your violence against us if we don't? You perfectly illustrate what is so very wrong with Islam . You are that example. Another point-you underestimate Western people. Many in the West are mesmerized and blinded by political correctness. Make no mistake. Westerners are waking up to the evils of Islam. When that fully happens, watch out. Islam is no match for free thinking people. You will never subjugate us. Islam will die off once millions leave it when they wake up and shred their fear of having to stay in the sick religion. Many leave Islam every day. You are one F*cked up Jihadist. Make no mistake. I know you are a Jihadist. You are the enemy.

Yes exactly, you all have to accept Islamic way or rules. Violence is required in enforcing the laws. That's why each nation belongs to armies and lethal weapon stuff.
You consider us as evil, vise versa we do also.
Islam is a politic religion, it encourages its followers to enforce the divine law by using force.
Doesn't the state also force us to obey the land law

Why would any human being love some Nazi styled religion that requires obedience by force? You are definitely a Jihadist. The worst scum on the planet. I don't blame you because you are an adherent to your Koran and Hadith and all its violence and destruction. I would love to show you as an example of Islam. You are perfect. we could tour the world and you could spew your hatred for Love and Freedom and Kindness and we could wake up the people in the West so Islam could be defeated much sooner than it will be. Make no mistake, we in the west are so much more advanced socially and spiritually and are far more creative than Islam as a whole. You are taking advantage of white guilt at this time. That will end when you go too far in your demanding ways and the public finds out about the Saudis spreading their virulent wahabi styled nonsense. It's so funny that your violent religion supposedly reveres Jesus, a great, great soul who taught love and peace and never hurt anyone, yet you follow a butcher and a warrior. No wonder you think the way you do. You are a sad pathetic little boy. I pray for your soul.

we believe our religion is true. It is normal you oppose us. The truth always belong to enemies. so we don't blame you if you attack and kill us and force us to practice unislamic laws such as secularism, democracy and liberalism in our own countries.
we are violent in the sense of defending our lands and resisting heathenism.
Your jesus could not hurt anyone because he was a weak guy. Yet, he proclaimed he brought not a peace. He kept hiding and running when the Romans hunted him.
we muslims have dignity, if you invaded our lands we would fight back till die or win.

It's ok for you to believe your religion is true. Which part of Islam is true? The Saudi Wahabism or the entire Sunni or the Shia? Is the Sufi true, or do you want them dead? What about the Baha'i faith? It stems from Islam. do you want them converted or dead? I don't hate Muslims. I despise Islam's political ideology as well as some of it's so called religious aspects.In fact I have Muslim friends, both Sunni and Shia. The Shia are Iranian and don't practice religion. the Sunni are grateful to be in my country, are religious, but fairly liberal minded. That is unless they (Sunni) are practicing Taqiyya. I don't know. Are you even aware that millions of Muslims feel forced through their own ignorance and political pressure to remain Muslim? Are you aware that there are millions of so called Muslims who don't care about religion - same as many non practicing Christians?
Are you aware that there is a movement in Islam to reform it in the way that Christianity was reformed? Your religion is not really a religion but an all encompassing way of life, an ideology at odds with the entire rest of the world. Are you saying: If the West, particularly the U.S. stops interfering in Muslim lands, many which were forcibly taken from Christians, that political Islam will stop its war on the West? You and I know that is not true. This is a war to the end. You and I know it to be true. Many in the West are too stupid or Naive to get it. When they wake up, it will be your end in Europe. You are wrong about Jesus. He ran from violence because as a high level consciousness being, he could not partake in violence. I don't expect you to understand this. I am not a practicing Christian, but I do know He is the light of the world. You have the mindset of a fallen being and probably are.. That is why you try to ridicule His way of peace. the way of peace is God's way. It is the strong way. I know you for what you are.
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 2:42:28 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:52:46 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:11:30 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 3:08:20 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 2:52:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:34 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.

What? People should knuckle under to Islam? We should all bow down and accept your way. we should leave our way of life, our beliefs and accept your violence against us if we don't? You perfectly illustrate what is so very wrong with Islam . You are that example. Another point-you underestimate Western people. Many in the West are mesmerized and blinded by political correctness. Make no mistake. Westerners are waking up to the evils of Islam. When that fully happens, watch out. Islam is no match for free thinking people. You will never subjugate us. Islam will die off once millions leave it when they wake up and shred their fear of having to stay in the sick religion. Many leave Islam every day. You are one F*cked up Jihadist. Make no mistake. I know you are a Jihadist. You are the enemy.

Yes exactly, you all have to accept Islamic way or rules. Violence is required in enforcing the laws. That's why each nation belongs to armies and lethal weapon stuff.
You consider us as evil, vise versa we do also.
Islam is a politic religion, it encourages its followers to enforce the divine law by using force.
Doesn't the state also force us to obey the land law

Why would any human being love some Nazi styled religion that requires obedience by force? You are definitely a Jihadist. The worst scum on the planet. I don't blame you because you are an adherent to your Koran and Hadith and all its violence and destruction. I would love to show you as an example of Islam. You are perfect. we could tour the world and you could spew your hatred for Love and Freedom and Kindness and we could wake up the people in the West so Islam could be defeated much sooner than it will be. Make no mistake, we in the west are so much more advanced socially and spiritually and are far more creative than Islam as a whole. You are taking advantage of white guilt at this time. That will end when you go too far in your demanding ways and the public finds out about the Saudis spreading their virulent wahabi styled nonsense. It's so funny that your violent religion supposedly reveres Jesus, a great, great soul who taught love and peace and never hurt anyone, yet you follow a butcher and a warrior. No wonder you think the way you do. You are a sad pathetic little boy. I pray for your soul.

we believe our religion is true. It is normal you oppose us. The truth always belong to enemies. so we don't blame you if you attack and kill us and force us to practice unislamic laws such as secularism, democracy and liberalism in our own countries.
we are violent in the sense of defending our lands and resisting heathenism.
Your jesus could not hurt anyone because he was a weak guy. Yet, he proclaimed he brought not a peace. He kept hiding and running when the Romans hunted him.
we muslims have dignity, if you invaded our lands we would fight back till die or win.

It's ok for you to believe your religion is true. Which part of Islam is true? The Saudi Wahabism or the entire Sunni or the Shia? Is the Sufi true, or do you want them dead? What about the Baha'i faith? It stems from Islam. do you want them converted or dead? I don't hate Muslims. I despise Islam's political ideology as well as some of it's so called religious aspects.In fact I have Muslim friends, both Sunni and Shia. The Shia are Iranian and don't practice religion. the Sunni are grateful to be in my country, are religious, but fairly liberal minded. That is unless they (Sunni) are practicing Taqiyya. I don't know. Are you even aware that millions of Muslims feel forced through their own ignorance and political pressure to remain Muslim? Are you aware that there are millions of so called Muslims who don't care about religion - same as many non practicing Christians?
Are you aware that there is a movement in Islam to reform it in the way that Christianity was reformed? Your religion is not really a religion but an all encompassing way of life, an ideology at odds with the entire rest of the world. Are you saying: If the West, particularly the U.S. stops interfering in Muslim lands, many which were forcibly taken from Christians, that political Islam will stop its war on the West? You and I know that is not true. This is a war to the end. You and I know it to be true. Many in the West are too stupid or Naive to get it. When they wake up, it will be your end in Europe. You are wrong about Jesus. He ran from violence because as a high level consciousness being, he could not partake in violence. I don't expect you to understand this. I am not a practicing Christian, but I do know He is the light of the world. You have the mindset of a fallen being and probably are.. That is why you try to ridicule His way of peace. the way of peace is God's way. It is the strong way. I know you for what you are.

The absurdity of (institutionalised) religion! As usual, at each other's throats trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,593
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:00:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 2:42:28 AM, Willows wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:52:46 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 4:11:30 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 3:08:20 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 2:52:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/18/2016 1:30:34 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/18/2016 12:58:12 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/17/2016 11:40:57 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:22:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/16/2016 10:36:14 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic nation to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world.
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people [Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the world"s inhabitants " that is 7 billion " so that they themselves may live? Impossible! "I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You imams are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move...because this Islamic nation is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost " and it is being lost by our own hands."

Islam is already fixed it doesn't need any kind of revolution.

So, it is the only religion causing trouble around the world and it doesn't need fixing? Ask the other 7 billion people on the planet.
what trouble Islam produce? The People who need to be fixed, and it is what Islam does so far. Once they refuse the Islamic rule then the trouble would come up.

What? People should knuckle under to Islam? We should all bow down and accept your way. we should leave our way of life, our beliefs and accept your violence against us if we don't? You perfectly illustrate what is so very wrong with Islam . You are that example. Another point-you underestimate Western people. Many in the West are mesmerized and blinded by political correctness. Make no mistake. Westerners are waking up to the evils of Islam. When that fully happens, watch out. Islam is no match for free thinking people. You will never subjugate us. Islam will die off once millions leave it when they wake up and shred their fear of having to stay in the sick religion. Many leave Islam every day. You are one F*cked up Jihadist. Make no mistake. I know you are a Jihadist. You are the enemy.

Yes exactly, you all have to accept Islamic way or rules. Violence is required in enforcing the laws. That's why each nation belongs to armies and lethal weapon stuff.
You consider us as evil, vise versa we do also.
Islam is a politic religion, it encourages its followers to enforce the divine law by using force.
Doesn't the state also force us to obey the land law

Why would any human being love some Nazi styled religion that requires obedience by force? You are definitely a Jihadist. The worst scum on the planet. I don't blame you because you are an adherent to your Koran and Hadith and all its violence and destruction. I would love to show you as an example of Islam. You are perfect. we could tour the world and you could spew your hatred for Love and Freedom and Kindness and we could wake up the people in the West so Islam could be defeated much sooner than it will be. Make no mistake, we in the west are so much more advanced socially and spiritually and are far more creative than Islam as a whole. You are taking advantage of white guilt at this time. That will end when you go too far in your demanding ways and the public finds out about the Saudis spreading their virulent wahabi styled nonsense. It's so funny that your violent religion supposedly reveres Jesus, a great, great soul who taught love and peace and never hurt anyone, yet you follow a butcher and a warrior. No wonder you think the way you do. You are a sad pathetic little boy. I pray for your soul.

we believe our religion is true. It is normal you oppose us. The truth always belong to enemies. so we don't blame you if you attack and kill us and force us to practice unislamic laws such as secularism, democracy and liberalism in our own countries.
we are violent in the sense of defending our lands and resisting heathenism.
Your jesus could not hurt anyone because he was a weak guy. Yet, he proclaimed he brought not a peace. He kept hiding and running when the Romans hunted him.
we muslims have dignity, if you invaded our lands we would fight back till die or win.

It's ok for you to believe your religion is true. Which part of Islam is true? The Saudi Wahabism or the entire Sunni or the Shia? Is the Sufi true, or do you want them dead? What about the Baha'i faith? It stems from Islam. do you want them converted or dead? I don't hate Muslims. I despise Islam's political ideology as well as some of it's so called religious aspects.In fact I have Muslim friends, both Sunni and Shia. The Shia are Iranian and don't practice religion. the Sunni are grateful to be in my country, are religious, but fairly liberal minded. That is unless they (Sunni) are practicing Taqiyya. I don't know. Are you even aware that millions of Muslims feel forced through their own ignorance and political pressure to remain Muslim? Are you aware that there are millions of so called Muslims who don't care about religion - same as many non practicing Christians?
Are you aware that there is a movement in Islam to reform it in the way that Christianity was reformed? Your religion is not really a religion but an all encompassing way of life, an ideology at odds with the entire rest of the world. Are you saying: If the West, particularly the U.S. stops interfering in Muslim lands, many which were forcibly taken from Christians, that political Islam will stop its war on the West? You and I know that is not true. This is a war to the end. You and I know it to be true. Many in the West are too stupid or Naive to get it. When they wake up, it will be your end in Europe. You are wrong about Jesus. He ran from violence because as a high level consciousness being, he could not partake in violence. I don't expect you to understand this. I am not a practicing Christian, but I do know He is the light of the world. You have the mindset of a fallen being and probably are.. That is why you try to ridicule His way of peace. the way of peace is God's way. It is the strong way. I know you for what you are.

The absurdity of (institutionalised) religion! As usual, at each other's throats trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.

There is no imaginary friend here. Jesus came to teach the world the truth. His message was lost. Christianity was hijacked by fallen beings and we don't hear the truth. Islam preaches way too much violence and is in the wrong. The proof of this is all around today and in history. Another way your statement is ridiculous is the fact, and I stated this; I am not a practicing Christian. I don't even refer to myself as a Christian. Most of the fools on this site seem to believe that it is all black and white. You are either a member and adherent of a religion or you are an atheist. You don't even recognize agnostics. There are literally millions of dissatisfied people who have embarked on their own spiritual quest. These are the free thinkers and the truly brave people. Religious people are sheep and atheists are just bitter. Wake up. You sound like a lost little soul. You don't sound the least bit intelligent.
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 3:43:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
"There is no imaginary friend here".

I put the word "institutionalised" in brackets for a reason. Whether or not the religion is prescribed there is an overriding tendency for those who practice religion to vehemently defend their position with vitriol and scorn upon others who do not think the same way.
Your post just perfectly illustrated my point.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:11:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
we believe our religion is true. It is normal you oppose us. The truth always belong to enemies. so we don't blame you if you attack and kill us and force us to practice unislamic laws such as secularism, democracy and liberalism in our own countries.
we are violent in the sense of defending our lands and resisting heathenism.
Your jesus could not hurt anyone because he was a weak guy. Yet, he proclaimed he brought not a peace. He kept hiding and running when the Romans hunted him.
we muslims have dignity, if you invaded our lands we would fight back till die or win.

It's ok for you to believe your religion is true. Which part of Islam is true? The Saudi Wahabism or the entire Sunni or the Shia? Is the Sufi true, or do you want them dead? What about the Baha'i faith? It stems from Islam. do you want them converted or dead? I don't hate Muslims. I despise Islam's political ideology as well as some of it's so called religious aspects.In fact I have Muslim friends, both Sunni and Shia. The Shia are Iranian and don't practice religion. the Sunni are grateful to be in my country, are religious, but fairly liberal minded. That is unless they (Sunni) are practicing Taqiyya. I don't know. Are you even aware that millions of Muslims feel forced through their own ignorance and political pressure to remain Muslim? Are you aware that there are millions of so called Muslims who don't care about religion - same as many non practicing Christians?
Are you aware that there is a movement in Islam to reform it in the way that Christianity was reformed? Your religion is not really a religion but an all encompassing way of life, an ideology at odds with the entire rest of the world. Are you saying: If the West, particularly the U.S. stops interfering in Muslim lands, many which were forcibly taken from Christians, that political Islam will stop its war on the West? You and I know that is not true. This is a war to the end. You and I know it to be true. Many in the West are too stupid or Naive to get it. When they wake up, it will be your end in Europe. You are wrong about Jesus. He ran from violence because as a high level consciousness being, he could not partake in violence. I don't expect you to understand this. I am not a practicing Christian, but I do know He is the light of the world. You have the mindset of a fallen being and probably are.. That is why you try to ridicule His way of peace. the way of peace is God's way. It is the strong way. I know you for what you are.

WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?
shiah are not muslims. Neither Ahmadi.
shiah help Christians in invading Islamic lands.
Jesus ran to avoid the pursuit of Romans. It was the fact. The story would be different, if Jesus belonged to the sophisticated troops and massive lethal weapons, in that case if Jesus chosen to avoid the confrontation with Romans yet he had troops and weapons then yes, he preferred the peaceful way over the warfare.
The fact, Jesus had no troops, had no weapons, of course it is very logic he kept running avoiding the Romans.
If the peace is your way then why don't you simply give your lands over muslims? we want you all convert to Islam and we want you all pay Jizyah tax to us, don't fight back, simply submit to us, mind you?
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:03:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
"WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?"

The whole lot of Islam is not "true" as is Christianity.
They are both contrived beliefs based only on anecdotal evidence taken from ancient texts that are riddled with contradictions, over-inflated recollections and inaccuracies.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:15:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:03:35 AM, Willows wrote:
"WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?"

The whole lot of Islam is not "true" as is Christianity.
They are both contrived beliefs based only on anecdotal evidence taken from ancient texts that are riddled with contradictions, over-inflated recollections and inaccuracies.

why is Islam not true?
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:20:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:15:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:03:35 AM, Willows wrote:
"WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?"

The whole lot of Islam is not "true" as is Christianity.
They are both contrived beliefs based only on anecdotal evidence taken from ancient texts that are riddled with contradictions, over-inflated recollections and inaccuracies.

why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 7:11:41 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:20:25 AM, Willows wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:15:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:03:35 AM, Willows wrote:
"WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?"

The whole lot of Islam is not "true" as is Christianity.
They are both contrived beliefs based only on anecdotal evidence taken from ancient texts that are riddled with contradictions, over-inflated recollections and inaccuracies.

why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
The ancient texts doesn't imply the belief is not true.
which islamic passages have contradiction do you mean?
which passages in Islamic teaching are inaccurate?
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 8:05:40 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 7:11:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:20:25 AM, Willows wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:15:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:03:35 AM, Willows wrote:
"WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?"

The whole lot of Islam is not "true" as is Christianity.
They are both contrived beliefs based only on anecdotal evidence taken from ancient texts that are riddled with contradictions, over-inflated recollections and inaccuracies.

why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 8:49:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 7:11:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:20:25 AM, Willows wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:15:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:03:35 AM, Willows wrote:
"WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?"

The whole lot of Islam is not "true" as is Christianity.
They are both contrived beliefs based only on anecdotal evidence taken from ancient texts that are riddled with contradictions, over-inflated recollections and inaccuracies.

why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
The ancient texts doesn't imply the belief is not true.
which islamic passages have contradiction do you mean?
which passages in Islamic teaching are inaccurate?

To start with, how can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses (approx 1400 B.C.) when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri about 870 B.C.? The Samaritans did not exist until after the exile of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 11:57:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 8:49:49 AM, Willows wrote:
At 6/19/2016 7:11:41 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:20:25 AM, Willows wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:15:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 6:03:35 AM, Willows wrote:
"WHICH PART OF ISLAM IS NOT TRUE?"

The whole lot of Islam is not "true" as is Christianity.
They are both contrived beliefs based only on anecdotal evidence taken from ancient texts that are riddled with contradictions, over-inflated recollections and inaccuracies.

why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
The ancient texts doesn't imply the belief is not true.
which islamic passages have contradiction do you mean?
which passages in Islamic teaching are inaccurate?

To start with, how can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses (approx 1400 B.C.) when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri about 870 B.C.? The Samaritans did not exist until after the exile of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

what are you talking about?
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:00:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM, uncung wrote:
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
What could make you make such an absurd claim?
Ya got any evidence?
LMFAO.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:04:50 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:00:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM, uncung wrote:
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
What could make you make such an absurd claim?
Ya got any evidence?
LMFAO.

Yes I have evidence.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:15:04 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:04:50 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:00:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM, uncung wrote:
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
What could make you make such an absurd claim?
Ya got any evidence?
LMFAO.

Yes I have evidence.
Ha Ha Ha.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:16:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:15:04 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:04:50 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:00:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM, uncung wrote:
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
What could make you make such an absurd claim?
Ya got any evidence?
LMFAO.

Yes I have evidence.
Ha Ha Ha.

?
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:19:58 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:16:46 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:15:04 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:04:50 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:00:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM, uncung wrote:
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
What could make you make such an absurd claim?
Ya got any evidence?
LMFAO.

Yes I have evidence.
Ha Ha Ha.

?
You've been asked for your evidence before and you never supplied it.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:25:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:19:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:16:46 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:15:04 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:04:50 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:00:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM, uncung wrote:
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
What could make you make such an absurd claim?
Ya got any evidence?
LMFAO.

Yes I have evidence.
Ha Ha Ha.

?
You've been asked for your evidence before and you never supplied it.

I have proposed my evidence before, do you not remember I proposed Quran as my evidence? I wonder why you keep asking this?
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:33:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:19:58 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:16:46 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:15:04 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:04:50 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/19/2016 12:00:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/19/2016 11:56:47 AM, uncung wrote:
why is Islam not true?

As with any reasonable fair-minded argument I qualified my statement with an explanation. Perhaps you may like to read it. It is the second sentence in my last post.

Islam is backed by evidence.
What evidence? Got a photo of Gabe strangling Mo, perhaps?

Do you always consider the evidence must be in a photo?
What could make you make such an absurd claim?
Ya got any evidence?
LMFAO.

Yes I have evidence.
Ha Ha Ha.

?
You've been asked for your evidence before and you never supplied it.

I get the feeling that Uncung is very confused, playing dumb or both.