Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Question(s) to modern Jews

KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 4:15:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Research, DNA, and history prove that today's Jews are in fact Ashkenazi Jews. FYI: Ashkenazi Jews are Europeans.

The Bible declares that Jews (Judahites) are one tribe from the 12 Tribes of Israel, who still exist today according to Biblical prophecy and curses.

My question to modern Jews: Can provide proof that GOD gave the land of Israel to the Ashkenazi people? In addition, can you prove Ashkenazi people are GOD's chosen people?

*Note: Show proof with scripture; providing evidence without scripture is a failure to show that Europeans are GOD's chosen people, thus, also proving that Ashkenazi Jews are in fact impostors who have stolen another nation's identity.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 4:54:38 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 4:15:29 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
The Bible declares that Jews (Judahites) are one tribe from the 12 Tribes of Israel, who still exist today according to Biblical prophecy and curses.

Judahites don't still exist. They're "lost" along with the other tribes of Israel. God is done with them. You should read your Bible prophesy again, this time with an open mind to what it really says.

Modern Jews are actually Talmudists. They don't believe they're Judahites, except for the sake of solidarity with those who killed the Messiah. Many of them don't even believe in God.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 5:56:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 4:54:38 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/17/2016 4:15:29 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
The Bible declares that Jews (Judahites) are one tribe from the 12 Tribes of Israel, who still exist today according to Biblical prophecy and curses.

Judahites don't still exist. They're "lost" along with the other tribes of Israel. God is done with them. You should read your Bible prophesy again, this time with an open mind to what it really says.

Modern Jews are actually Talmudists. They don't believe they're Judahites, except for the sake of solidarity with those who killed the Messiah. Many of them don't even believe in God.

That is off topic, however, can you provide scriptural evidence that supports your stand?

*Note: Failure to provide any scriptural proof of your claim(s), is a failure to support your claim(s).

You need to provide evidence because your statement is not credible. Please provide scriptural evidence that GOD is done with the Israelites.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 6:17:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 5:56:19 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
At 6/17/2016 4:54:38 PM, Rukado wrote:
Judahites don't still exist. They're "lost" along with the other tribes of Israel. God is done with them. You should read your Bible prophesy again, this time with an open mind to what it really says.

Modern Jews are actually Talmudists. They don't believe they're Judahites, except for the sake of solidarity with those who killed the Messiah. Many of them don't even believe in God.

That is off topic, however, can you provide scriptural evidence that supports your stand?

*Note: Failure to provide any scriptural proof of your claim(s), is a failure to support your claim(s).

You need to provide evidence because your statement is not credible. Please provide scriptural evidence that GOD is done with the Israelites.

Outside of scripture, there's no proof -- not even a preponderance of evidence -- that anyone is an Israelite. If God isn't done with them, then where are they? It's just a stupid game of pretend to say a Talmudist is an Israelite.

Romans 11, the natural branches (Israelites) have been cut off and gentiles grafted on.

Mark 13 and the parallel chapters, the Isrealite age ends and Jerusalem destroyed, 70 AD (Mark 13:1).

Revelation 21, the new Jerusalem, the church, that replaces the old, Israelite, Jerusalem.

The purpose of the Isrealites, to supply the line of Christ, has ended.

God is done with the Israelites. If you wish to dispute that, the burden of proof is now upon you. What future purpose does the God have with the Israelites, other than for pointless Dispensationalist end-times nonsense?

Your position comes down to two things: 1) Interpreting prophesies about past events as future events. 2) A fundamental misunderstanding of who God's people are, in the first place.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:06:50 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Judahites don't still exist. They're "lost" along with the other tribes of Israel. God is done with them. You should read your Bible prophesy again, this time with an open mind to what it really says.

Jeremiah 31:1-3:
"At the same time," says the Lord, "I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people."

2 Thus says the Lord:

"The people who survived the sword
Found grace in the wilderness"
Israel, when I went to give him rest."
3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

Modern Jews are actually Talmudists. They don't believe they're Judahites, except for the sake of solidarity with those who killed the Messiah. Many of them don't even believe in God.

Jesus was not messiah, he probably never existed, and even if he did, it was the Romans who killed him, and another thing, according to G-d he should have been killed, but not given over to another nation for death.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:35:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:06:50 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Jeremiah 31:1-3:

You should read the context of those verses, as well as the historical context. I'm not going to throw any pearls to you.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 7:04:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:06:50 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Judahites don't still exist. They're "lost" along with the other tribes of Israel. God is done with them. You should read your Bible prophesy again, this time with an open mind to what it really says.

Jeremiah 31:1-3:
"At the same time," says the Lord, "I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people."

2 Thus says the Lord:

"The people who survived the sword
Found grace in the wilderness"
Israel, when I went to give him rest."
3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

Modern Jews are actually Talmudists. They don't believe they're Judahites, except for the sake of solidarity with those who killed the Messiah. Many of them don't even believe in God.

Jesus was not messiah, he probably never existed, and even if he did, it was the Romans who killed him, and another thing, according to G-d he should have been killed, but not given over to another nation for death.

Neither will you exist in the minds of most men 2000 years from now.
Harry Truman was a president. The online character is non-existent by all naysayers alive, since it don't matter whether you ever existed or not, opinion/belly button owner.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:02:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/17/2016 6:17:20 PM, Rukado wrote:

Outside of scripture, there's no proof -- not even a preponderance of evidence -- that anyone is an Israelite.

That is why you must read the Old Testament. The Bible is not going to tell you exactly what people on this earth today are the Biblical Israelites. However, it does give you hints and clues as to who they are today and where they are located. For instance, read Deuteronomy chapter 28 verses 15 through 68; that is the best place to start in order to figure out what people today are part of the 12 Tribes of Israel. While reading the verse, ensure that you reflect on recorded history regarding slavery and determine what people today fit those curses. I'll start it off.

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

According to scripture, the Israelites never went back into slavery after the first and last time. Hence, what does this verse mean when it says "And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again..."? Well, let's take a look at the precept.

Exodus 20:2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage:

According to this verse, Egypt is referring to slavery or bondage.

So Deuteronomy chapter 28 verse 68 is talking about the Israelites being sent back into slavery on ships. What people today were enslaved and transported by ships, in addition to being sold for slave men and women?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

What people today were enslaved, transported by slave ships, and had yokes of iron upon their necks?

lf God isn't done with them, then where are they? It's just a stupid game of pretend to say a Talmudist is an Israelite.

They are scattered as GOD said he would do to them if they did not keep his laws.

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth, even into the other: and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Romans 11, the natural branches (Israelites) have been cut off and gentiles grafted on.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

This proves GOD did not cast away the Israelites.

The Northern Kingdom of Israel, headed by Ephraim, was also referred to as Gentiles.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

The Northern Kingdom of Israel sinned and was in idolatry under Jeroboam. As a result, they were broken that they be not a people

Isaiah 7:5-9
5 Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying,
6 Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal:
7 Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.
8 For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people.
9 And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.

Idolatry under Jeroboam

1 Kings 12:26-30

26 And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:
27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.
28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
29 And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.
30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.

Hosea 4:17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

Hence, Ephraim (10 tribes of the house of Israel) was cast off from being GOD's people because of idolatry and sin, and they became known as "Gentiles" in the New Testament; being "grafted" back in the fold with Judah (Jews). When you read Romans 11; Hosea 1:6-11; Hosea 2:23, 1 Peter 2:10, and Ezekiel. 37:15-22, Judah ( Jews which consists of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi) was still faithful to God (Read Hosea 11:12). The Most High GOD and Christ have never dealt with the heathen Gentiles.

Psalms 147:19-20

19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

2 Esdras 6:53-59

53 Upon the sixth day thou gavest commandment unto the earth, that before thee it should bring forth beasts, cattle, and creeping things:
54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.
55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes
56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.
57 And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.
58 But we thy people, whom thou hast called thy firstborn, thy only begotten, and thy fervent lover, are given into their hands.
59 If the world now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?

Mark 13 and the parallel chapters, the Isrealite age ends and Jerusalem destroyed, 70 AD (Mark 13:1).

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Revelation 21, the new Jerusalem, the church, that replaces the old, Israelite, Jerusalem.

Talking about restoring the nation of Israel. In the book of Acts, chapter 1 verse 6, the Jews asked Christ if he was going to restore the kingdom to Israel, not all nations.

The purpose of the Isrealites, to supply the line of Christ, has ended.

Proof?

God is done with the Israelites. If you wish to dispute that, the burden of proof is now upon you. What future purpose does the God have with the Israelites, other than for pointless Dispensationalist end-times nonsense?

I have provided my proof. However, I have yet to see any evidence from you regarding GOD being done with the Israelites.

Your position comes down to two things: 1) Interpreting prophesies about past events as future events. 2) A fundamental misunderstanding of who God's people are, in the first place.

It seems you have no understanding of the Bible, as you do not even know that there are two types of "Gentiles" in the New Testament. In addition, it seems you are perverting the scriptures with your own interpretations, yet you cannot provide any proof of the claims you are making. Please show proof of each claim you make. Failure to do so, is a failure to support your stand.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 7:00:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 5:06:50 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Judahites don't still exist. They're "lost" along with the other tribes of Israel. God is done with them. You should read your Bible prophesy again, this time with an open mind to what it really says.

Jeremiah 31:1-3:
"At the same time," says the Lord, "I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people."

2 Thus says the Lord:

"The people who survived the sword
Found grace in the wilderness"
Israel, when I went to give him rest."
3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

Modern Jews are actually Talmudists. They don't believe they're Judahites, except for the sake of solidarity with those who killed the Messiah. Many of them don't even believe in God.

Jesus was not messiah, he probably never existed, and even if he did, it was the Romans who killed him, and another thing, according to G-d he should have been killed, but not given over to another nation for death.

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Jesus the Christ is in the Old Testament.

Isaiah 53:8-10
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

There was deceit in King David's mouth when he murdered Uriah the Hittite and committed adultery with Bathsheba. Thus, this is not talking about King David, nor is it speaking of Solomon because he sinned in 1 Kings 11.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Did King David get bruised as far as physical injuries? No. Did King Solomon get bruised with physical injuries? No.

Who's soul did the LORD make an offering for sin?

Who did this happen to? (Please provide scriptural evidence that supports your stand. If you fail to provide scriptural evidence, you fail to support your stand.)

Psalms 110:1
(A Psalm of David.)
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Who was GOD talking to? Was King David talking about himself? (Please provide scriptural evidence that supports your stand. If you fail to provide scriptural evidence, you fail to support your stand.)
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 7:12:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
No, proverbs isn't referring to Jesus, and Isaiah 53 isn't referring to the Messiah, besides, Jesus didn't live a long life or have children (Isaiah 53:10). Also, Ezekiel 18 says that everyone shall die for their own sins.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 7:22:33 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 7:12:59 PM, harrytruman wrote:
No, proverbs isn't referring to Jesus, and Isaiah 53 isn't referring to the Messiah, besides, Jesus didn't live a long life or have children (Isaiah 53:10). Also, Ezekiel 18 says that everyone shall die for their own sins.

If Isaiah 53 is not speaking of Jesus the Christ, who is it speaking of? Please provide scriptural proof, since you have not done so.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 7:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 7:22:33 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
At 6/18/2016 7:12:59 PM, harrytruman wrote:
No, proverbs isn't referring to Jesus, and Isaiah 53 isn't referring to the Messiah, besides, Jesus didn't live a long life or have children (Isaiah 53:10). Also, Ezekiel 18 says that everyone shall die for their own sins.

If Isaiah 53 is not speaking of Jesus the Christ, who is it speaking of? Please provide scriptural proof, since you have not done so.
http://jewsforjudaism.org...
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 7:42:09 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 7:25:25 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 6/18/2016 7:22:33 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
At 6/18/2016 7:12:59 PM, harrytruman wrote:
No, proverbs isn't referring to Jesus, and Isaiah 53 isn't referring to the Messiah, besides, Jesus didn't live a long life or have children (Isaiah 53:10). Also, Ezekiel 18 says that everyone shall die for their own sins.

If Isaiah 53 is not speaking of Jesus the Christ, who is it speaking of? Please provide scriptural proof, since you have not done so.
http://jewsforjudaism.org...

This site does not show proof of who Isaiah 53 is talking about. Instead, the author of that site privately interprets the entire chapter to say it is not referring to Jesus the Christ. In addition, he or she provides no precepts. The author never revealed who Isaiah chapter 53 is speaking of.

Hence, I will repeat my question. Who is Isaiah 53 speaking of if it is not referring to Jesus the Christ? Please provide scriptural evidence (precepts) which supports your stand.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 12:21:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 4:02:32 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
That is why you must read the Old Testament. The Bible is not going to tell you exactly what people on this earth today are the Biblical Israelites.

Descendants of Jacob kept genealogies. Other Israelites were converts. No one today has genealogies back to Jacob, and true converts are Christians. If "God's not done with the Jews", there would still have genealogies. And, the Temple would still be standing.

What people today were enslaved, transported by slave ships, and had yokes of iron upon their necks?

God will take them back to Egypt in ships? That happened under Titus, and may have other applications even further in the past. So, nothing is proved about the future.

They are scattered as GOD said he would do to them if they did not keep his laws.

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law. Now, there is only Christianity vs. unbelievers.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

You need to read the context of that.

"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved... I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."

We are told that God's people are Christians. So, what then of God's Old Covenant people? They're not cast aside, they're still as much God's people as ever. And, who are those people? No, they're not the seed of Abraham (which includes Arabs), rather "at this present time there is a [faithful] remnant according to the election of grace." This passage is not about the future and does not equate Israelites in the flesh with God's people, only the faithful remnant.

The Northern Kingdom of Israel, headed by Ephraim, was also referred to as Gentiles.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Paul is speaking to Ephesian Christians. They're the gentiles in the flesh he's talking about. They have nothing to do with the northern kingdom of Israel. And, read the chapter carefully. They WERE gentiles, but now in Christ, they're CITIZENS of ISRAEL.

BTW, I see nothing in the Bible about the northern kingdom not practicing circumcision.

1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthians. Again, they have nothing to to with the northern kingdom of Israel. Yes, the northern kingdom slipped away into paganism and so God disbanded the kingdom, but the Corinthians and Ephesians are not scattered Israelites Paul is addressing.

You again quote a verse referring to Christians as no longer gentiles. Christians are the Israel of God and the rightful heirs of Abraham. We are the Jews. So, those who say "God is not done with the Jews" outright reject of Christianity.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Paul is not talking about the future, but about Jesus covering God's Old Covenant people, as well as the New Covenant people. "All Israel" are God's faithful in OT and NT times.

Talking about restoring the nation of Israel. In the book of Acts, chapter 1 verse 6, the Jews asked Christ if he was going to restore the kingdom to Israel, not all nations.

The Jews who asked that lived in a Jewish state. If having a Jewish nation counts as Israel, then the question posed to Jesus about restoring Israel makes no sense. Anyway, pay careful attention to what Jesus said in reply to the question, Jesus refers to Pentecost, the beginning of the Church. When will the kingdom be restored to Israel? "It is not for you to know times... But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit."

The purpose of the Isrealites, to supply the line of Christ, has ended.

Proof?

Jesus came. What continuing purpose do "Jews" have?

I have provided my proof. However, I have yet to see any evidence from you regarding GOD being done with the Israelites.

God took vengeance upon them (Luke 21:22), judged and destroyed them as a people. God did to Judea what he did to the northern kingdom of Israel.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 2:39:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 12:21:53 AM, Rukado wrote:

Descendants of Jacob kept genealogies. Other Israelites were converts. No one today has genealogies back to Jacob, and true converts are Christians. If "God's not done with the Jews", there would still have genealogies. And, the Temple would still be standing.

No proof = no truth.

God will take them back to Egypt in ships? That happened under Titus, and may have other applications even further in the past. So, nothing is proved about the future.

No proof = no truth.

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law. Now, there is only Christianity vs. unbelievers.

I enjoy Christians making this claim, simply for the fact that I make them look dumb. If Jesus fulfilled the law then rape, murder, stealing, et cetera is all legal.

You need to read the context of that.

No, you need to read precept upon precept as Isaiah chapter 28 verse 10 states.

"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved... I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."

If you read the precept (which furter explains a verse) for Romans chapter 10 verse 13 "For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord, shall be saved." it says Israel.

Precept
Acts 2:21-22

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

We are told that God's people are Christians. So, what then of God's Old Covenant people? They're not cast aside, they're still as much God's people as ever. And, who are those people? No, they're not the seed of Abraham (which includes Arabs), rather "at this present time there is a [faithful] remnant according to the election of grace." This passage is not about the future and does not equate Israelites in the flesh with God's people, only the faithful remnant.

No proof = no truth.

Paul is speaking to Ephesian Christians. They're the gentiles in the flesh he's talking about. They have nothing to do with the northern kingdom of Israel. And, read the chapter carefully. They WERE gentiles, but now in Christ, they're CITIZENS of ISRAEL.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

There is a vital difference between the house of Israel and all nations. Do you understand that?

John 11:51-52
51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

For that NATION, not nations. Nation is singular, nations is plural, meaning more than one.

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

What other nations were scattered throughout the world? None because the Old Testament makes it clear that the children of Israel were the only ones scattered, since they are GOD's chosen people.

Psalms 135:12 And gave their land for an heritage, an heritage unto Israel his people.

Galatians 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

The only nation that was under the law were the Israelites. Hence, again, proving that Christ only came for the nation of Israel.

Amos 3:1-2
1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

BTW, I see nothing in the Bible about the northern kingdom not practicing circumcision.

What circumcision are you talking about? The Laws or the cutting of the foreskin?

1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthians. Again, they have nothing to to with the northern kingdom of Israel. Yes, the northern kingdom slipped away into paganism and so God disbanded the kingdom, but the Corinthians and Ephesians are not scattered Israelites Paul is addressing.

No proof = no truth.

You again quote a verse referring to Christians as no longer gentiles. Christians are the Israel of God and the rightful heirs of Abraham. We are the Jews. So, those who say "God is not done with the Jews" outright reject of Christianity.

Christianity descends from paganism, thus, I do not mind rejecting a pagan religion as all other religions.

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Christ commanded the disciples not to go into the land of the heathen Gentiles, which lets you know that Jesus the Christ did not come to save the heathen nations.

As for all Christians being Jews, I'll turn to the scripture.

Romans 9:3-4
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Your claims debunked once again.

Paul is not talking about the future, but about Jesus covering God's Old Covenant people, as well as the New Covenant people. "All Israel" are God's faithful in OT and NT times.

No proof = no truth.

The Jews who asked that lived in a Jewish state. If having a Jewish nation counts as Israel, then the question posed to Jesus about restoring Israel makes no sense. Anyway, pay careful attention to what Jesus said in reply to the question, Jesus refers to Pentecost, the beginning of the Church. When will the kingdom be restored to Israel? "It is not for you to know times... But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit."

You do not understand what that verse is implying. When will the kingdom of Israel be restored? It has not been restored yet, meaning that the Israelites are not in their homeland. If you say that the Kingdom has been restored to the Israelites, you will be implying that there is no Christ. Thus, when will the kingdom of Israel be restored? No one knows. Only GOD knows when he is going to restore the kingdom to the Israelites. That is what those verse are implying.

Jesus came. What continuing purpose do "Jews" have?

To teach the word of GOD to the scattered sheep of the nation of Israel. Jew derives from the word Judah, which is a tribe of the nation of Israel. If you research the origin of the word Jew, it states:

Middle English: from Old French juiu, via Latin from Greek Ioudaios, via Aramaic from Hebrew yehudi, from yehudah "Judah" (see Judah).

God took vengeance upon them (Luke 21:22), judged and destroyed them as a people. God did to Judea what he did to the northern kingdom of Israel.

Luke 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

This verse says nothing about GOD taking vengeance upon the Israelites. However, what things which are written are to be fulfilled?

You do not understand the prophecies as you believe that future prophecies are past prophecies and vice versa. Christianity is evidence of confusion, as I have witnessed here. I conclude this mini debate since you continue lacking evidence.

Goodbye...
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:16:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 2:39:35 AM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
No proof = no truth.

No proof of what? No proof that there's no Temple in Jerusalem? No proof that no one alive today has shown a genealogy back to Jacob? No proof that there's no point the children of Jacob to still be a people? The absence if your counter poof is my proof. "God is done with the Jews" because there's none left/identifiable and nothing for them to do.

God will take them back to Egypt in ships? That happened under Titus, and may have other applications even further in the past. So, nothing is proved about the future.

No proof = no truth.

No proof of what? That Titus shipped Jews back to Egypt? Try Google.

I enjoy Christians making this claim, simply for the fact that I make them look dumb. If Jesus fulfilled the law then rape, murder, stealing, et cetera is all legal.

All things are lawful for a Christian, 1 Corinthians 10:23. So, by your own reasoning, my argument is supported.

What other nations were scattered throughout the world? None because the Old Testament makes it clear that the children of Israel were the only ones scattered, since they are GOD's chosen people.

"I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel... you are not my people, and I am not your God" (Hosea 1) The Old Testament absolutely clear that Israel is not God's people. Jesus also makes that clear in John 8, The Jews said, "Abraham is our father", but Jesus told them, "You are of your father the devil." You don't have a single verse in all the Bible that says that anyone Jew, Gentile, or Isrealite is God's chosen people, apart from faith. You don't understand the first thing about God because you think Faith is just the secondary path to God, when it's the only path.

Psalms 135:12 And gave their land for an heritage, an heritage unto Israel his people.

Israel, his people, i.e. Christians and BC Christians.

The only nation that was under the law were the Israelites. Hence, again, proving that Christ only came for the nation of Israel.

And, who did Christ come for? Christians.

No proof = no truth.

That's so stupid for you to keep repeating. No proof that the Ephesians and Corinthians were former gentiles, even though the verses you quote says they WERE gentiles ("were" before Christ, not now gentiles). No proof that they're not the northern kingdom of Israel? How about you pony up some proof that Corinthians were the lost tribes of Israel? Do you know how absolutely stupid you sound in claiming that they're Israelites as proven by Paul calling them gentiles?

Christ commanded the disciples not to go into the land of the heathen Gentiles, which lets you know that Jesus the Christ did not come to save the heathen nations.

Jesus' command had nothing to do with the scope of where he wanted the gospel. He wanted his apostles to stick to the cities of Israel simply as a matter of priority. Jesus later instructed them to preach the Gospel to all the world.

As for all Christians being Jews, I'll turn to the scripture.

Romans 9:3-4
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Find a brick wall and bash your head into it until you thick skull splits open and then maybe you can get some light to your brain. If all Paul's kinsmen were God's chosen people, he wouldn't "wish" himself accursed from Christ for his brethren. That wish would as pointless as wishing everyone in a pool were wet. But, it's because they weren't God's people that Paul is distressed. So, what of scripture saying Israel is God's people? Continue reading the chapter you're quoting. It is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel.

You do not understand what that verse is implying. When will the kingdom of Israel be restored? It has not been restored yet, meaning that the Israelites are not in their homeland.

If you say the Jews are the Isrealites, they had their homeland, Judea, when they asked Jesus about restoring Israel. If the modern state of Israel is the restored Israel just because Talmudist rule it, then why wasn't Judea Israel? And, you should respond to the full answer Jesus gave to the question about restoring Israel, you know, his reference to Pentecost.

To teach the word of GOD to the scattered sheep of the nation of Israel.

So, God's continuing purpose with the "Jews", most of whom who identify as such are Atheists and none of whom believe the Old Testament, is to teach the word of God to unidentifiable and unknown scattered sheep?

Luke 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

This verse says nothing about GOD taking vengeance upon the Israelites. However, what things which are written are to be fulfilled?

The Great Tribulation and the judgement (as in the days of Noah against the ungodly) against the ungodly Jews.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 5:12:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:16:56 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/19/2016 2:39:35 AM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
No proof = no truth.

No proof of what? No proof that there's no Temple in Jerusalem? No proof that no one alive today has shown a genealogy back to Jacob? No proof that there's no point the children of Jacob to still be a people? The absence if your counter poof is my proof. "God is done with the Jews" because there's none left/identifiable and nothing for them to do.

No proof of scripture. I also can twist and pervert the Bible to say what I "think" or what I want it to say, then turn around and explain to you that this is what this verse means and so forth. If you cannot provide biblical scripture that supports your claim, then your claim is not scriptural, rather it is man-made.

No proof of what? That Titus shipped Jews back to Egypt? Try Google.

I will repeat myself again. If you cannot provide biblical scripture that supports your claim, then your claim is not scriptural, rather it is man-made.

If what you are saying is biblical, then there should not be an issue with you showing your proof, should there?

All things are lawful for a Christian, 1 Corinthians 10:23. So, by your own reasoning, my argument is supported.

I would not doubt that. That is why there are sick Christian pastors molesting little girls, committing adultery, church members sleeping with one another, smoking weed, getting drunk, and so forth. Christianity is a disgusting religion which teaches it is ok to go against everything that GOD and Jesus the Christ said not to do.

"I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel... you are not my people, and I am not your God" (Hosea 1) The Old Testament absolutely clear that Israel is not God's people.

I enjoy reading how you twisted and perverting these Bible scriptures. However, I will yet again disprove your claims.

Hosea 1:4 is talking about the house of Israel, otherwise known as the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Though, check this out.

Hosea 1:10-11
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrew 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

As you can see, GOD never did away with the entire nation of Israel. Both covenants are the Israelites, not all nations. Thus, I do not see where you are getting that the heathen nations will also be saved, as they have been grafted in, according to you.

Jesus also makes that clear in John 8, The Jews said, "Abraham is our father", but Jesus told them, "You are of your father the devil." You don't have a single verse in all the Bible that says that anyone Jew, Gentile, or Isrealite is God's chosen people, apart from faith. You don't understand the first thing about God because you think Faith is just the secondary path to God, when it's the only path.

John 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

I do not see where it says "but Jesus told them, You are of your father the devil."

Israel, his people, i.e. Christians and BC Christians.

Acts 11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.

Acts 11:26 26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

The disciples were Jews, not all nations. Provide evidence that states anyone could be a Christian. Failure to provide proof is a failure to support your stand, therefore, making your claim false.

And, who did Christ come for? Christians.

The lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

That's so stupid for you to keep repeating. No proof that the Ephesians and Corinthians were former gentiles, even though the verses you quote says they WERE gentiles ("were" before Christ, not now gentiles). No proof that they're not the northern kingdom of Israel? How about you pony up some proof that Corinthians were the lost tribes of Israel? Do you know how absolutely stupid you sound in claiming that they're Israelites as proven by Paul calling them gentiles?

Do you acknowlede how stupid you look when you do not understand what scattered means. Do you not understand that the entire nation of Israel went into slavery into different countries and were scattered throughout the earth? Why do you think the Bible says:

John 7:35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?

Who were the disperesed among the Gentiles? The Israelites because they were scattered or disperesed among the heathen nations for breaking the laws they were under. The prophets in the New Covenant are quoting the prophets of the Old Covenant.

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Jesus' command had nothing to do with the scope of where he wanted the gospel. He wanted his apostles to stick to the cities of Israel simply as a matter of priority. Jesus later instructed them to preach the Gospel to all the world.

Because again, the Israelites were scattered through all the nations.

Matthew 10:5-7
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

If you are going to post Mark 16:15, the book of Matthew chapter 10 and verses 5 through 7 is the precept that further explains Mark 16:15.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 6:06:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 6:16:56 AM, Rukado wrote:

Find a brick wall and bash your head into it until you thick skull splits open and then maybe you can get some light to your brain. If all Paul's kinsmen were God's chosen people, he wouldn't "wish" himself accursed from Christ for his brethren. That wish would as pointless as wishing everyone in a pool were wet. But, it's because they weren't God's people that Paul is distressed. So, what of scripture saying Israel is God's people? Continue reading the chapter you're quoting.

Find a bridge and jump off of it, head first though. If you read verses 1 and 2, they further explain verse 3 in Romans chapter 9.

It is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel.

You quoted Romans chapter 9 verse 6. Did you read the verse below verse 6? Of course not because today's Christians do not read their Bible.

Romans 9:7-8
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The children of the promise are the Israelites.

Galatians 4:22-23
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Otherwise known as Hagar (bondwoman) and Sarah (freewoman; Abrahams wife).

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Letting you know that Ishmael, father of the Arabs, is not the seed of the promised. Isaac, whom Sarah gave birth to, is the seed of the promise. Isaac fathered Jacob, whose name was later changed to Israel (Genesis chapter 35 verse 10).

Galatians 4:25-31
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

The Arabs (Ishmaelites) had the Israelites in bondage or slavery.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Talking about the Israelites, not all nations because the Arabs did not have all nations in slavery (v25).

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Quoted from:

Genesis 21:10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.

31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

The Israelites are the children of Isaac, which are the children of the promise. Every individual on this earth today did not come from Isaac and Rebekah. You are sadly mistaken if that is what you think.

If you say the Jews are the Isrealites, they had their homeland, Judea, when they asked Jesus about restoring Israel.

Get it correct. Jews are NOT the Israelites, they ARE Israelites from the tribe of JUDAH.

If the modern state of Israel is the restored Israel just because Talmudist rule it, then why wasn't Judea Israel? And, you should respond to the full answer Jesus gave to the question about restoring Israel, you know, his reference to Pentecost.

I'll respond with these scriptures, which prove those white folks calling themselves Jews are not Jews but of the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Israel has not been resotred yet. Modern Israel was set up in 1945, but again what did Jesus the Christ say when the Israelites asked him if he was going to restore the kingdom to Israel again during that time?

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

So how is it that the nation of Israel has already been restored, yet only the Jews are in Israel, and they are not ruling WITH Christ? The nation of Israel consists of all 12 tribes, not just the Jews, that is not scriptural.

So, God's continuing purpose with the "Jews", most of whom who identify as such are Atheists and none of whom believe the Old Testament, is to teach the word of God to unidentifiable and unknown scattered sheep?

It's a shame that you are a Christian, yet you know nothing at all regarding the Bible. Israelites can identify themselves by the curses in the Bible. Those who are living in the ghettos, unemployed, et cetera. Just to make it clear, Titus did not ship Israelites back to Egypt to go into slavery again. Scripture says the Israelites only went into Egypt for slavery 1 time. Egypt in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 28 verse 68 is symbolic for slavery or bondage, as I gave the precept in the book of Exodus chapter 20 verse 2.

So-called African-Americans today had ancestors that went through slavery. They arrived in the land called America on ships. In addition, they were also transported to other countries such as "Jamaica, Hati, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Southern America" today; that is where Latinos come in the mix. So-called Native Americans were also enslaved; they were the first people to discover the land of the North. Columbus came along, murdered, raped, and stole the land from the so-called Native Americans today, enslaved most of them and transported them by ships to other countries for bondmen and bondwomen. Then America was named after an Italian explorer by the name of Amerigo Vespucci.

If you were to actually research and connect the dots using the Bible, you'd know who the Biblical Israelites are today. However, you are a Christian and Christians do not read at all.

The Great Tribulation and the judgement (as in the days of Noah against the ungodly) against the ungodly Jews.

That is why the Bible says a remnant of Israel will be saved.

Romans 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Do you know what remnant means? It means a small remaining quantity of something. Not all Israelites believe in Christ because they are the modern Pharisees today. Not all Israelites are going to follow and obey the laws, which is why we went into slavery in the first place, for breaking the laws of GOD. There are Israelites who have demonic spirits on them and believe, like the Muslims, that you can rape little 9 and 10 year old girls. Those Israelites must be put to death when Jesus the Christ returns.

Now, I'm going to leave you with the kind words my Bishop tells rebellious Israelites who think they know it all. "SHUT THE HELL UP, SIT DOWN and LEARN!"

Ok, I'm tired of knocking you out in every round we been through. I'm done because modern Christians will always reject the word of GOD, even if evidence is provided to them.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 10:58:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 5:12:19 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
No proof of scripture. I also can twist and pervert the Bible to say what I "think" or what I want it to say, then turn around and explain to you that this is what this verse means and so forth. If you cannot provide biblical scripture that supports your claim, then your claim is not scriptural, rather it is man-made.

What cult are you in, that teaches such a peculiar view?

And, really, people who out-of-hand dismiss proof with chants of "no proof" are boring. You're boring.

Paul directly says the Ephesians and Corinthians were gentiles, and you say I have no scriptural proof that they were gentiles.

Hosea directly says the house of Israel is not God's people, and you say I have no scriptural proof that the house of Israel is not God's people. Sure, you have a counter argument, but your counter argument is completely stupid, i.e. claiming that because Hosea says God will make gentiles his people that Israel must still be God's people.
KNOWLEDGEizPOWER
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:55:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/20/2016 10:58:27 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/19/2016 5:12:19 PM, KNOWLEDGEizPOWER wrote:
No proof of scripture. I also can twist and pervert the Bible to say what I "think" or what I want it to say, then turn around and explain to you that this is what this verse means and so forth. If you cannot provide biblical scripture that supports your claim, then your claim is not scriptural, rather it is man-made.

What cult are you in, that teaches such a peculiar view?

And, really, people who out-of-hand dismiss proof with chants of "no proof" are boring. You're boring.

Paul directly says the Ephesians and Corinthians were gentiles, and you say I have no scriptural proof that they were gentiles.

Hosea directly says the house of Israel is not God's people, and you say I have no scriptural proof that the house of Israel is not God's people. Sure, you have a counter argument, but your counter argument is completely stupid, i.e. claiming that because Hosea says God will make gentiles his people that Israel must still be God's people.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Silly Christian, tricks are for kids :P