brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 5:44:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Islam is not "misunderstood".
Part 2

Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'." The pretext for attacking the peaceful farming community of Khaibar was not obvious to the Muslims. Muhammad's son-in-law Ali asked the prophet of Islam to clarify the reason for their mission to kill, loot and enslave. Muhammad's reply was straightforward. The people should be fought because they are not Muslim.

Muslim (31:5918) - "I will fight them until they are like us." Ali's reply to Muhammad, after receiving clarification that the pretext for attack Khaibar was to convert the people (see above verse).

Bukhari 1:35 "The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah"s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed)."

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187 "'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion." The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - "Allah said, "A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.""

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990:- Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

-instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Saifur Rahman, The Sealed Nectar p.227-228 - "Embrace Islam. If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if your refuse my Call, you"ve got to remember that all of your possessions are perishable. My horsemen will appropriate your land, and my Prophethood will assume preponderance over your kingship." One of several letters from Muhammad to rulers of other countries. The significance is that the recipients were not making war or threatening . Their subsequent defeat and subjugation by Muhammad's armies was justified merely on the basis of their unbelief.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 6:58:05 PM
At 6/21/2016 6:24:17 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Every idiot knows islam is evil.

Interesting phrasing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 8:03:18 PM
At 6/21/2016 5:44:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Part 2

Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'." The pretext for attacking the peaceful farming community of Khaibar was not obvious to the Muslims. Muhammad's son-in-law Ali asked the prophet of Islam to clarify the reason for their mission to kill, loot and enslave. Muhammad's reply was straightforward. The people should be fought because they are not Muslim.

Muslim (31:5918) - "I will fight them until they are like us." Ali's reply to Muhammad, after receiving clarification that the pretext for attack Khaibar was to convert the people (see above verse).

Bukhari 1:35 "The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah"s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed)."

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187 "'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion." The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - "Allah said, "A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.""

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990:- Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Saifur Rahman, The Sealed Nectar p.227-228 - "Embrace Islam. If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if your refuse my Call, you"ve got to remember that all of your possessions are perishable. My horsemen will appropriate your land, and my Prophethood will assume preponderance over your kingship." One of several letters from Muhammad to rulers of other countries. The significance is that the recipients were not making war or threatening . Their subsequent defeat and subjugation by Muhammad's armies was justified merely on the basis of their unbelief.

You must be an ISIS recruiter inciting attacks on infidels.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 8:07:45 PM
At 6/21/2016 8:03:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Part 2

Infidels such as you, Hari.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 8:20:47 PM

so you think Islam is evil?!
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 8:25:49 PM
Part 2

reading all of this is a pain, so i answer the first paragraph of yours:
i don't really trust Wikipedia, but even Wikipedia says:

On the reasons for the war, there had been a plan by Jews living in Khaybar to unite with other Jews from Banu Wadi Qurra, Taima', Fadak as well as Ghafataan Arab tribe to attack Madinah. Nevertheless, in preventing the Jews' plan, Muslims had attacked the city of Khaybar before the Jews were able to unite with other Jews and Ghafataan Arab trite to attack Madinah.[5] Scottish historian William Montgomery Watt notes the presence in Khaybar of the Banu Nadir, who were inciting hostilities among with neighboring Arab tribes against the Islamic community in Medina.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 8:34:43 PM
At 6/21/2016 8:07:45 PM, desmac wrote:
Part 2

You are turning on the feet you want to kiss.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 9:04:06 PM
At 6/21/2016 8:34:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Part 2

Does your peculiar foot fetish mean you are not an infidel, Hari?
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 9:14:31 PM
At 6/21/2016 8:20:47 PM, lightseeker wrote:

Ob-course, but you wouldn't want to debate the subject you declined every challenge.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 9:27:31 PM
At 6/21/2016 9:04:06 PM, desmac wrote:
Part 2

It just proves why low caste untouchables like you cannot be trusted because you will bite the feet you are allowed to kiss.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 9:55:58 PM
At 6/21/2016 9:27:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Part 2

It just proves why low caste untouchables like you cannot be trusted because you will bite the feet you are allowed to kiss.

Are you Atheist, Muslim, or transreligious today hari?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 11:53:06 PM
At 6/21/2016 9:14:31 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 6/21/2016 8:20:47 PM, lightseeker wrote:

Ob-course, but you wouldn't want to debate the subject you declined every challenge.

So according to your own words, you're an idiot, right?!
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:04:07 AM
At 6/21/2016 11:57:56 PM, harrytruman wrote:
No, idiots know that Islam is evil, it doesn't mean that every person who knows this is an idiot.

Well, how do you know that idiots know this? you must know every idiot out there or be one to know it.
you said idiots know it and Then yo I said I know it, so it makes you an idiot.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:20:46 AM
Part 2

Khaibar was attacked by Muslims due to their own betrayer, they supported and followed the troops that assaulted Madinah. Khaibar previously were saved under Muslims authority until they broke their own agreement.

There was another Jewish tribe who were allowed staying peacefully in Madinah after that war, because they didn't take a part in the war against Muslims.

Ashraf was killed not because of his poets, but rather his incitement to the war. He incited Mecca people to attack Muslims in Madinah.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:05:07 PM
At 6/21/2016 9:55:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Part 2

I am someone with clean feet.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 4:25:39 PM
At 6/22/2016 1:05:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Part 2

Hari is a foot fetishist infidel.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 4:53:29 PM
At 6/22/2016 4:25:39 PM, desmac wrote:
Part 2

You are a low caste untouchable in search of a Brahmins feet to kiss.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:12:49 PM
At 6/22/2016 4:53:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Part 2

Are there not more appropriate sites fgor foot fetihists like you, hari?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 7:53:36 PM
At 6/22/2016 5:12:49 PM, desmac wrote:
At 6/22/2016 4:53:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Part 2

Are there not more appropriate sites fgor foot fetihists like you, hari?

Consider it your good Karma you found a Brahmin p's feet you can kiss.