Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

To atheists who believe Christians are dumb

NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:36:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

When you can get a religiously unaffiliated study that agrees with what you say you may have an argument. Right now you have bias and prejudice, not valid refutation of the study.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 6:22:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:36:15 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

When you can get a religiously unaffiliated study that agrees with what you say you may have an argument. Right now you have bias and prejudice, not valid refutation of the study.
Genetic fallacy...and right on time
janesix
Posts: 3,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 6:29:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

How many iqs of muslims have you tested? Hindus? Chinese? Or are your conclusions based on tests taken in christian countries, mainly the united states?
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 9:34:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists
I think it's fair to say that belief in Biblical literalism doesn't increase your scientific productivity or comprehension.

I think it's fair to say that a Christian doctrine of sin and a devil doesn't make you kinder, more astute about human psychology, more respectful toward others, or more just in your dealings with them.

I think it's also fair to say that high levels of Christian tribalism don't make you effective at accommodating ecumenicalism, secular pluralism or the globalisation of humanity.

So there are intellectual costs to high levels of doctrinal Christian devotion, and we can see what causes them.

On the other hand, you could be inspired by a story of Christ to support kindness, justice and the universal brotherhood of man, repudiate ancient ideas of sin and evil in favour of a more universalist view, believe in heaven and a benign but mysterious creator, still call yourself Christian and be absolutely fine about science, modern psychology, ecumenicalism, secular pluralism and global cultural interactions...

...and intellectually uncrippled by your faith, nobody could tell what faith you were, unless you told them.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 9:52:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

The Westboro Baptist churches highest ranking members are lawyers. They're intelligent, when when we call them fools and monsters, it's not based on IQ or college attendance (which is socio economic factor), it's because the do terribly crass things like protest the funerals of dead soldiers and gay people.

Look at the video. What level of intelligence is being expressed in this spectacle?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 12:31:42 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

If you ware wanting to compare full sized sample sets, you would do better by asking questions like how many Christians didn't make these lists vs how many atheists didn't.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Looncall
Posts: 449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 1:08:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Not necessarily dumb, just deluded: victims of a scam that has been carefully honed for thousands of years.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 2:00:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

You Christians are ok with me.
Smart or dumb. Who would know.?
Your my second favorite religious gang.
Good game
Good game.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 2:25:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 6:22:51 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:36:15 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

When you can get a religiously unaffiliated study that agrees with what you say you may have an argument. Right now you have bias and prejudice, not valid refutation of the study.
Genetic fallacy...and right on time

It's only a genetic fallacy if one cannot demonstrate that questioning the origin is not relevant. In this instance it is quite relevant since all of the sources you have posted have a vested interest in confirming the conclusions they have reached and have demonstrated lack of objectivity. Once again, find an objective source and you might have an argument.
Willows
Posts: 2,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 4:21:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 2:25:29 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/22/2016 6:22:51 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:36:15 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

When you can get a religiously unaffiliated study that agrees with what you say you may have an argument. Right now you have bias and prejudice, not valid refutation of the study.
Genetic fallacy...and right on time

It's only a genetic fallacy if one cannot demonstrate that questioning the origin is not relevant. In this instance it is quite relevant since all of the sources you have posted have a vested interest in confirming the conclusions they have reached and have demonstrated lack of objectivity. Once again, find an objective source and you might have an argument.
Prove it
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 4:30:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 2:25:29 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/22/2016 6:22:51 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:36:15 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

When you can get a religiously unaffiliated study that agrees with what you say you may have an argument. Right now you have bias and prejudice, not valid refutation of the study.
Genetic fallacy...and right on time

It's only a genetic fallacy if one cannot demonstrate that questioning the origin is not relevant. In this instance it is quite relevant since all of the sources you have posted have a vested interest in confirming the conclusions they have reached and have demonstrated lack of objectivity. Once again, find an objective source and you might have an argument.
Btw, prove confirmation bias with evidence, not your own "confirmation biased" links. And if you post links. Provide evidence the people involved are unbiased. Evidence that each individual is, not just the whole site is ran by unbiased individuals because you say.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 6:25:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:07:45 PM, bulproof wrote:
Proof that they are.
Keep telling yourself that.

Did you even read what I had to say?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 6:29:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:36:15 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

When you can get a religiously unaffiliated study that agrees with what you say you may have an argument.
Two of the links I posted above have no religious affiliation.
Right now you have bias and prejudice, not valid refutation of the study.
And atheists who believe that Christians are of low intelligence don't have "bias and prejudice"?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 6:40:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 6:29:27 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

How many iqs of muslims have you tested? Hindus? Chinese? Or are your conclusions based on tests taken in christian countries, mainly the united states?
Hindus and Muslims were included in the study on the percentage of college graduates per religion. Ironically, both had a higher percentage of graduates than atheists. Whether the study was taken globally or in the United States, I don't know. The source of the study is "Kosmin & Keysar, 2006. Religion in a Free Market". You can look it up yourself.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Willows
Posts: 2,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 2:32:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 6:25:12 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:07:45 PM, bulproof wrote:
Proof that they are.
Keep telling yourself that.

Did you even read what I had to say?
Yes. That is why I commented with the truth.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 11:22:35 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
Wrong, anything else or do you assume your opinion of what is reasonable is universal? Arrogance is that which refuses to accept they have no argument. I'll expect a response but not one of arrogance but one of more logically inept bbbuullllsshhiiitt.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 2:07:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 11:22:35 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
Wrong, anything else or do you assume your opinion of what is reasonable is universal? Arrogance is that which refuses to accept they have no argument. I'll expect a response but not one of arrogance but one of more logically inept bbbuullllsshhiiitt.

Ya just gotta luv the pot.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 6:15:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/25/2016 2:07:10 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/24/2016 11:22:35 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
Wrong, anything else or do you assume your opinion of what is reasonable is universal? Arrogance is that which refuses to accept they have no argument. I'll expect a response but not one of arrogance but one of more logically inept bbbuullllsshhiiitt.

Ya just gotta luv the pot.
Got a pot to piss in, got a reasonably sure expectation no idiot knows what hasn't "ever been proven".......do people really think their ignorant garbage in a world of 7 billion plus another 40 billions of those no longer living would constitute a condition where a mere speck amongst us could reasonably claim "never been proven". Even you bulpoop know better, oh wait you don't...nvm
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 6:24:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/25/2016 6:15:42 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/25/2016 2:07:10 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/24/2016 11:22:35 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
Wrong, anything else or do you assume your opinion of what is reasonable is universal? Arrogance is that which refuses to accept they have no argument. I'll expect a response but not one of arrogance but one of more logically inept bbbuullllsshhiiitt.

Ya just gotta luv the pot.
Got a pot to piss in, got a reasonably sure expectation no idiot knows what hasn't "ever been proven".......do people really think their ignorant garbage in a world of 7 billion plus another 40 billions of those no longer living would constitute a condition where a mere speck amongst us could reasonably claim "never been proven". Even you bulpoop know better, oh wait you don't...nvm

Coherence? Don't talk to me about coherence, what about the plague of forty five, yeah I'll give you coherence.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 6:26:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
Here, more for a logically inept moron like you to think about...
argument from omniscience: (e.g., All people believe in something. Everyone knows that.) An arguer would need omniscience to know about everyone's beliefs or disbeliefs or about their knowledge. Beware of words like "all," "everyone," "everything," "absolute"
Btw since you obviously lack basic comprehension skills your anyone is grammatically interchangeable with everyone......anything else???? You idiots simply astound
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 6:27:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/25/2016 6:24:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/25/2016 6:15:42 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/25/2016 2:07:10 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/24/2016 11:22:35 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
Wrong, anything else or do you assume your opinion of what is reasonable is universal? Arrogance is that which refuses to accept they have no argument. I'll expect a response but not one of arrogance but one of more logically inept bbbuullllsshhiiitt.

Ya just gotta luv the pot.
Got a pot to piss in, got a reasonably sure expectation no idiot knows what hasn't "ever been proven".......do people really think their ignorant garbage in a world of 7 billion plus another 40 billions of those no longer living would constitute a condition where a mere speck amongst us could reasonably claim "never been proven". Even you bulpoop know better, oh wait you don't...nvm

Coherence? Don't talk to me about coherence, what about the plague of forty five, yeah I'll give you coherence.
Yes, them there pots is good.....
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 6:32:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/25/2016 6:27:56 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/25/2016 6:24:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/25/2016 6:15:42 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/25/2016 2:07:10 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/24/2016 11:22:35 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/24/2016 1:27:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/23/2016 4:25:08 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 6/23/2016 2:42:57 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Somehow I don't think that that it is widespread that atheists are calling Christians less intelligent. It is an overwhelming observation by atheists however that Christians and theists are deluded in their belief. Delusion is most commonly a mental disorder that has very little, if at all to do with the degree of intelligence.
Incidentally, the bible is highly flawed. By your reasoning, would that make it illegitimate?
Please provide credentials by said atheists who have documented enough study of any individual Christian to the extent they can with authority prove delusions...oh yeh, they can't. I'll expect a false analogy fallacy.

Delusion is a belief in something that is not true. Since it has never been proven that God exists it is reasonable to assume that anyone who believes in God is deluded.
Wrong, anything else or do you assume your opinion of what is reasonable is universal? Arrogance is that which refuses to accept they have no argument. I'll expect a response but not one of arrogance but one of more logically inept bbbuullllsshhiiitt.

Ya just gotta luv the pot.
Got a pot to piss in, got a reasonably sure expectation no idiot knows what hasn't "ever been proven".......do people really think their ignorant garbage in a world of 7 billion plus another 40 billions of those no longer living would constitute a condition where a mere speck amongst us could reasonably claim "never been proven". Even you bulpoop know better, oh wait you don't...nvm

Coherence? Don't talk to me about coherence, what about the plague of forty five, yeah I'll give you coherence.
Yes, them there pots is good.....
I went past the post before you jumped, but I do love the way you follow me around with your incoherence and try vainly to copy my witticisms.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 1:33:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

They need you to be ignorant and stupid in their minds. It makes them feel better about the fairytale that there was never anything, then poof...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 3:06:24 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

Atheists don't really believe Christains are dumb, but they certainly do observe many Christians believing, doing and saying some really stupid things.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 3:08:31 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 5:06:34 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Article #1: http://www.examiner.com...
Article #2: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Article #3: http://www.strangenotions.com...

What we can conclude:

#1: Majority of the top ten smartest people on the planet are Christians.
#2: Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and even Evangelical/Born Again Christians have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists.
#3: The famous "Zuckerman study" that concluded that atheists are smarter than Christians is highly flawed, and thus should not be considered a legitimate study.

Ultimately, atheists need to stop saying that Christians are, on average, less intelligent than atheists due to the fact that many Christian denominations have a higher percentage of college graduates than atheists, the majority of the top ten smartest people on Earth are Christians, and lastly, the study that is most commonly used by atheists is highly flawed and thus considered illegitimate.

i was a baptist for 20 years, until i read the entire bible and realized it was a collection of fairy tales. i didn't get smarter when i realized your god was a myth.
i chose to base my beliefs off of actual evidence, instead of stories and hearsay.