Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 2:35:38 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 2:32:29 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:35:47 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/21/2016 5:24:13 AM, uncung wrote:
Are you going to answer the following question? So do you fully admit that Islam is on a Jihad to either convert or kill off the human race

Yes I do admit it .

Finally!!! At least I can honestly say I respect your honesty. Your ideology....well that's a completely different story. It's amazing that someone would actually admit that the basic premise of his religion is to subjugate or kill the entire world. I hope the left wing appeasers read this. I know you don't represent all Muslims, but you sure do speak for millions of them. Than you for exposing yourself and your religion.

blame your own self for being non muslims, you deserve killed.

So , what do you think right thinking Muslims think of you pretending to represent them? Notice that I said "right thinking". I know what non Muslims think of you. You have publicly called for the death of all non Muslims who don't convert to your sick version of Islam, which by the way is practiced by millions, but not practiced by millions of others. If you live in the west, I hope the authorities are on to you, you sick Jihadist.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:56:55 AM
At 6/25/2016 2:35:38 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Are you going to answer the following question? So do you fully admit that Islam is on a Jihad to either convert or kill off the human race

Yes I do admit it .

Finally!!! At least I can honestly say I respect your honesty. Your ideology....well that's a completely different story. It's amazing that someone would actually admit that the basic premise of his religion is to subjugate or kill the entire world. I hope the left wing appeasers read this. I know you don't represent all Muslims, but you sure do speak for millions of them. Than you for exposing yourself and your religion.

So , what do you think right thinking Muslims think of you pretending to represent them? Notice that I said "right thinking". I know what non Muslims think of you. You have publicly called for the death of all non Muslims who don't convert to your sick version of Islam, which by the way is practiced by millions, but not practiced by millions of others. If you live in the west, I hope the authorities are on to you, you sick Jihadist.

respect my opinion dude, for speech freedom sake.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 7:03:14 AM
At 6/25/2016 4:56:55 AM, uncung wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

i'm sorry that you are so morally bankrupt that you think people deserve to be killed because they don't believe in your fairy tales.
if your god was real, then your god wouldn't need you to tell people that your god is real.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 7:06:38 AM

Yes I do admit it .

Premise of his or ( her ) religion.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 8:41:34 AM
i'm sorry that you are so morally bankrupt that you think people deserve to be killed because they don't believe in your fairy tales.
if your god was real, then your god wouldn't need you to tell people that your god is real.

If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 10:03:00 AM
At 6/25/2016 8:41:34 AM, uncung wrote:

so your laws are so barbaric and savage, that you have to kill people who won't follow them? that is why i pity you, because your religion is based on fear, not on facts.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 10:49:15 AM
See what you theists cause , Christians , Jews ,and Muslims alike. The lot of ya
If you have a God.
They can have a God.
Then you will claim your God is the 1 true God,
And that can be meet with. No our God is the 1 and only.
Then 1 group claims our God gives us true special morals , wich makes you love him more. And you think he could never do wrong.
And what he says just has to be right. And you will all comply and follow whatever he says. Just So you can claim the rewards he has for you ,( when ya dead. )
And anything God has ever said, and everything you have ever learned from him. Is just you making him say it , and it's all just you making him make you feel a certain way to certain groups of people.

So if any religious persons , with a so called God , somewhat disapproves of this jihad or whatever else movement , And you think you know it's wrong , because your God would not cause any of these , truly sickening , hate filled acts.

Who the F@"K are you. ?
your no angels. Most religions have been there done that.

If you really want to make a difference. Lay down your gods. The lot of ya.
Give it a rest . And pull ya heads in. Ya big bunch of Kids.
If God's are as brilliant as you all claim them to be.
Every single living person must have the same one.
There ain't know room for two of them.
Wankers.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 11:57:51 AM
At 6/25/2016 10:03:00 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

so your laws are so barbaric and savage, that you have to kill people who won't follow them? that is why i pity you, because your religion is based on fear, not on facts.

yes my laws are so barbaric and savage. That's why you have fear of Muslims.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 12:29:28 PM
At 6/25/2016 11:57:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 6/25/2016 10:03:00 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

yes my laws are so barbaric and savage. That's why you have fear of Muslims.

I would like to apologize for not being a Muslim.
OK now your turn.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 1:30:27 PM

Yes I do admit it .

Islam caused us to scrap political correctness.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 2:53:06 PM

Yes I do admit it .

Do you believe most Muslims believe the same as you?
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 2:55:18 PM

Yes I do admit it .

More specifically, what percentage of Muslims do you believe hold the same view?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 3:13:20 PM

Translation: Be insane like me or else I'll have to kill you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 3:30:52 PM

The problem with religion in a nutshell. And Christians need not be smug about this deluded fool. You have been guilty of exactly the same behaviour until you had power taken away from you and you were forced to stop. Neither Islam nor Christianity are the issue in and of themselves. Religion breeds fanatics. It always has and it always will. This is why it has to go.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 3:45:32 PM
At 6/25/2016 3:30:52 PM, dee-em wrote:

The problem with religion in a nutshell. And Christians need not be smug about this deluded fool. You have been guilty of exactly the same behaviour until you had power taken away from you and you were forced to stop. Neither Islam nor Christianity are the issue in and of themselves. Religion breeds fanatics. It always has and it always will. This is why it has to go.

+1
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:31:59 PM
At 6/25/2016 1:30:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

Islam is a divine politic.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:33:18 PM
At 6/25/2016 3:13:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Translation: Be insane like me or else I'll have to kill you.

who is insane?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:34:45 PM
At 6/25/2016 2:55:18 PM, matt8800 wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

More specifically, what percentage of Muslims do you believe hold the same view?

what a question. Certainly 100% jihadists hold that such same view.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:35:36 PM
At 6/25/2016 4:31:59 PM, uncung wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

Correction: It is Muhammads and his followers politics, try to get your facts straight.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:35:46 PM
At 6/25/2016 2:53:06 PM, matt8800 wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

Of course not, if so then you would no longer alive.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:46:24 PM

Yes I do admit it .

Do you like birds and panda bears ?
Have you ever loved your parents. ?
Do you like roller coasters, and water slides.?
I doubt you have ever lliked anything.
Do you have to sit down to Shi t.
Do you want a hug Big fella. ?
Let's hug it out.
It's going to be OK . Sh sh sh, there there.
Love you
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:51:28 PM
At 6/25/2016 4:35:46 PM, uncung wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

I don't think that is how it would turn out. I think a Muslim Hiroshima scenario is more likely if the West has no choice. It will take a lot though because the West would prefer not to go that route.

Your thinking is the reason why Muslim populations do not, and will not, participate in the world economy. The West is in a rush to move their energy production and consumption away from fossil fuels. When that happens, the only thing Muslims will have left is sand and hate. Islam will be the Middle East's downfall.

The West will eventually be forced to close their homes to Muslim immigrants for safety reasons. Combine global warming in already hot lands, waning interest in fossil fuels, economic isolation and closed borders and the future doesn't look very bright for the Islamic world. Some Westerners will die in the process but war is nothing new. Muslims will end up with the short end of that stick.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:52:01 PM
At 6/25/2016 4:46:24 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

Let's hug it out.
Love you

I love music, movies, and any kind of entertainments. including games. why?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 4:55:44 PM

Yes I do admit it .

Wait right there, don't move a muscle, the authorities should be knocking on your door any minute now.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:00:04 PM
At 6/25/2016 4:55:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

Wait right there, don't move a muscle, the authorities should be knocking on your door any minute now.

look, how hypocrite you are. You oppose jihadist yet you go for military action, what is the different then? jihad is a modest military .
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:07:13 PM
At 6/25/2016 4:52:01 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/25/2016 4:46:24 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

Let's hug it out.
Love you

Your better then this , straight hate.
It's much to easy to go along with the rest.
Who cares .
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:10:38 PM

Who cares .

Kinda, it is hardly survive with straight jihadist life style.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:13:45 PM
At 6/25/2016 5:10:38 PM, uncung wrote:

Who cares .

Kinda, it is hardly survive with straight jihadist life style.

Jihadist, no she didn't , she nearly had us.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:24:09 PM
wow!

what's going on here?
read Quran a little guys.
Muslim means to be obedient to God. so if Jews, Christians, and Muslims follow the rules of their true religion, they are all obedient to God. Christianity is a newer version of Judaism, and Islam is just a newer version of both of those.

also, according to our teachings, we know that after Armageddon, Christians can remain christian (in a sense that they can use bible as their book), and Jews who want to remain Jew can (and Use Torah).

also, if there were a way that all people of the world could live happily, both materially and spiritually, wouldn't all the people want to use that way?

if there were a way that hunger, fear, poverty, ... could be forever abolished, wouldn't everyone want to use it?

those who want to fight this way, and would want to have all the wealth and power of the world for themselves, and are willing to kill children for oil and resources, are the ones that are gonna die in that system. are you that kind of animal?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 5:33:27 PM
At 6/25/2016 5:00:04 PM, uncung wrote:
At 6/25/2016 4:55:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes I do admit it .

look, how hypocrite you are. You oppose jihadist yet you go for military action,

You are lying, I never said anything about military action. And even so, military action is not based on religious dogma.

what is the different then?

There's the problem, you don't even understand the differences.

jihad is a modest military .

Not even remotely.