brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:24:30 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Posted: 1 hour ago
Matthew 21:31

Which of those two did the will of his father?" They said unto Him, "The first." Jesus said unto them, "Verily I say unto you, that the publicans and the harlots go into the Kingdom of God before you.

Why do they want it to not exist? So they can use self righteousness to pad their subconscious psychology by "being religious-like" to face God under their own "righteousness".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Les_Rong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:31:41 AM
At 6/29/2016 12:24:30 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Which of those two did the will of his father?" They said unto Him, "The first." Jesus said unto them, "Verily I say unto you, that the publicans and the harlots go into the Kingdom of God before you.

Why do they want it to not exist? So they can use self righteousness to pad their subconscious psychology by "being religious-like" to face God under their own "righteousness".

What on earth makes you think atheists care what is in your holy book? It's all baloney anyway.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 12:37:42 AM

Where is your evidence regarding what atheists wish ? Did you take a survey to find out which scriptures they wish did not exist?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 1:10:42 AM

Definitely, one of most childish and silliest things you've come up with.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 1:45:16 AM

I don't care what Dianetics or the Book of Mormon says. I put them in the same category as the Bible.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:04:11 AM
At 6/29/2016 1:45:16 AM, matt8800 wrote:

I don't care what Dianetics or the Book of Mormon says. I put them in the same category as the Bible.

Good plan. Focus on the negative, look for death and darkness, and hope it all just ends to put you out of your misery right Matt? Can Irecommend a therapist?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:06:37 AM

The great physician is standing right there. Remember the day that you first pissed in his face?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:13:05 AM
At 6/29/2016 2:06:37 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

The great physician is standing right there. Remember the day that you first pissed in his face?
Little scaredy cat
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:20:49 AM

If they don't care about the Bible and they don't debate using such, why would they care that such a thing would exist.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 3:36:22 AM

As an atheist, I could care less about the Bible. Why would atheists wish this verse not exist?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:16:19 PM

As an atheist I wish this verse did not exist since I cannot make head nor tail of it.

If I were a religious leader I would make the verse out to be what I want my flock to believe.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:31:49 PM

Man, get some help. You are showing textbook signs of paranoia. Just for the record, I couldn't care less about your patched together, massively edited and redacted, so-called holy book.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:36:50 PM

Which mythical god are you referring to? I assume its yours because you have no problem dissing other gods.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:07:06 PM
At 6/29/2016 2:36:50 PM, matt8800 wrote:

Which mythical god are you referring to? I assume its yours because you have no problem dissing other gods.

Convince me of another god. I'm game.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:08:48 PM
At 6/29/2016 1:05:13 AM, dee-em wrote:
Atheists have no belief in gods. That means they do not think about "facing" them. Obviously.

I have a lack of belief that God doesn't exist, therefore Christianity isn't a belief but a lack of belief...

matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:25:30 PM
At 6/29/2016 9:07:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I cant think of a reasonable argument for any gods.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:29:04 PM
At 6/29/2016 9:25:30 PM, matt8800 wrote:

I cant think of a reasonable argument for any gods.

Exactly. Ours is the only one to show up as a physical being in human history and predict the future.

Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:54:41 PM

You're opinions are the open loop feedback between being stupid, and unable to acknowledge the possibility of error.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 10:02:09 PM
At 6/29/2016 9:54:41 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

You're opinions are the open loop feedback between being stupid, and unable to acknowledge the possibility of error.

You are falsely accusing me of being an atheist

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 10:07:53 PM
At 6/29/2016 9:08:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists have no belief in gods. That means they do not think about "facing" them. Obviously.

I have a lack of belief that God doesn't exist, therefore Christianity isn't a belief but a lack of belief...

So Christians don't believe in the existence of God? Lol.

Logic 101. Two negatives make a positive.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Double negative elimination (also called double negation elimination, double negative introduction, double negation introduction, double negation, or negation elimination[6][7][8]) are two valid rules of replacement. They are the inferences that if A is true, then not not-A is true and its converse, that, if not not-A is true, then A is true. The rule allows one to introduce or eliminate a negation from a logical proof. The rule is based on the equivalence of, for example, It is false that it is not raining. and It is raining.

The lengths theists will go to to deny the undeniable never ceases to amaze me. They lie not just to others but even to themselves.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 10:42:35 PM
At 6/29/2016 10:07:53 PM, dee-em wrote:

Double negative elimination (also called double negation elimination, double negative introduction, double negation introduction, double negation, or negation elimination[6][7][8]) are two valid rules of replacement. They are the inferences that if A is true, then not not-A is true and its converse, that, if not not-A is true, then A is true. The rule allows one to introduce or eliminate a negation from a logical proof. The rule is based on the equivalence of, for example, It is false that it is not raining. and It is raining.

The lengths theists will go to to deny the undeniable never ceases to amaze me. They lie not just to others but even to themselves.

2 negatives = a positive is mathematics. This examlle would be grammatical and has nothing to do with mathematics. And...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 10:43:16 PM
The lengths atheists will go to to deny the undeniable never ceases to amaze me. They lie not just to others but even to themselves

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:03:20 AM

Provide evidence that none of the other gods exist.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:38:18 AM
At 6/29/2016 10:42:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/29/2016 10:07:53 PM, dee-em wrote:

2 negatives = a positive is mathematics. This examlle would be grammatical and has nothing to do with mathematics. And...

It's called logic, dummy. Logic can be expressed in non-mathematical language. I even provided another example up above in bold.

Keep lying for Jesus. The more you lie the worse you make Christians look.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 2:30:31 PM

I think that because self righteousness pads subconscious psychology the righteousness of those who did the will of his father by being religious-like was why the publicans and harlots got into the Kingdom of God and that their own righteousness was a lobster on a telephone.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:21:52 PM
At 6/30/2016 12:03:20 AM, bulproof wrote:

Yes, it's game over for Broncoraptor.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:00:58 PM
At 6/30/2016 6:21:52 PM, Omniverse wrote:
At 6/30/2016 12:03:20 AM, bulproof wrote:

Yes, it's game over for Broncoraptor.

They do exist and have the same make up and symbolism as the god of this world mentioned in the Bible.