Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Atheism 101: humping dogs in okay

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:40:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Be yes..
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:43:26 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b

Dude, you're really fixated on some strange things. Have you considered professional help?
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:48:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b
Did you really use the word "humping"? Are you 12 years old?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:56:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
http://www.debate.org...

#70
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:58:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:43:26 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b

Dude, you're really fixated on some strange things. Have you considered professional help?

Matt answered. He's one of your clan. It is okay to morally get with a dog per atheism.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 8:59:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:48:34 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b
Did you really use the word "humping"? Are you 12 years old?

What would you call it?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:10:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:59:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:48:34 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b
Did you really use the word "humping"? Are you 12 years old?

What would you call it?

Sexual intercouse.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:13:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 9:10:03 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:59:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:48:34 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b
Did you really use the word "humping"? Are you 12 years old?

What would you call it?

Sexual intercouse.

So why can't we just use the "f" word? God? Or atheist rules 101? Explain yourself.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:21:53 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 9:13:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/29/2016 9:10:03 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:59:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:48:34 PM, janesix wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b
Did you really use the word "humping"? Are you 12 years old?

What would you call it?

Sexual intercouse.

So why can't we just use the "f" word? God? Or atheist rules 101? Explain yourself.

Not allowed on ddo. That doesnt stop people from using it though, including me.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:18:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:56:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

#70
Good to see you post evidence of your lie.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Axon85
Posts: 137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 6:39:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b

What is the purpose of this thread? Are you implying the atheism does not prohibit taboo behaviors? You are correct. Atheism is not a belief system, a set of laws nor a code of ethics. It is merely the lack of belief with regards to a particular truth claim. How an atheist (or any human being for that matter) should weigh cultural norms, moral precepts, etc., is a serious discussion well beyond the scope of this vacuous thread.

On the other hand, if we found a bible verse that said: "thou shall blow dogs for it pleases the Lord", something tells me you would be the first on your knees.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 3:08:34 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 8:58:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:43:26 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 6/29/2016 8:39:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Matt8800: Everything else is considered morally neutral or morally good.

Bronto: Can a pervert hump a dog? Why or why not?

Matt8800I think that is a question more of human dignity than morality so I would effectively consider the answer to b

Dude, you're really fixated on some strange things. Have you considered professional help?

Matt answered. He's one of your clan. It is okay to morally get with a dog per atheism.

Dude, it's you asking all the weird questions. Once again, have you considered professional help?