Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

'Public Call To God' = "TrueProof" (NoTheory)

IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:17:18 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Right now I am in fear, for obvious reasons, of being hurt by whatever force is behind the reason why my organism is existing on a ball in space right now, so to all here - please stick together, and most importantly, if you attempt to repost anything related to this, then have a witness ready to expose God and whatever else necessary for us as a community to protect ourselves from being silenced about this material or from being hurt by God...also...I talk to God...I got the call to post this.

I do apologize if you throw up reading this.

It is in our power to launch a website with a timer counting down 7 days for God, the creator, the designer, whatever it is, to give us "Proof-of-Life". That is, proof that the dead were transferred to a different version of Earth or to another planet to continue to grow, evolve, and exist.

If there is no proof within seven days, then more than 50 million American citizens will quit working on this ball we call earth. Obviously much worse than that will happen and only proof of life or God can save us after day seven.

This is the first publicly revealed way to find proof of God. Ask. Ask in the open. If there is no answer, then we quit working on the ball we call earth until we have proof that this isn't all some automated system or the design of a heartless entity or collaboration of designers who are harvesting us for personal pleasure or any other horrifying reasons.

Now...Anyone here can get the site 25 million visitors in less than a week, so "will it work" is not a question. It will get an answer, proof, and start the show. If we do this...if we do this.......then we put the ball at risk...but if God doesn't answer our call, then what was there to risk? If we do this, then everybody will know that there IS life after earth - or everybody will know that there isn't. Only God can save the ball after the 7 day mark. If we do this, then the only way God can do that is to start the show...the second coming or whatever...God keeps calling it a 'show' to me and told me that people who return from the other side will be wearing name tags and helping people setup organic technology (flying cars later in the show) and the free food and stuff.

I told God "Prove it, or it's not true."

God told me, "Proven." And here I am about to start the show.

I say we do it. Let's get millions of people watching a 7 day count down and ready to quit working on the ball we call earth (building paradise, is what they call it) so that the show can start. Let the world get an answer to the all time most asked and important question. Let's confront God and demand answers or WE QUIT.

BEST PART: WE GET AN ANSWER EITHER WAY. SO THERE REALLY IS A WAY TO GET PROOF. WE JUST HAVE TO ASK AND FORCE THE HAND OF WHATEVER PUT US HERE...IF WE DONT GET AN ANSWER, THEN WE ALL LIVE AND DIE FOR NO REASON AND ITS PROBABLY ALL AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM IN SPACE...MEANING NOBODY OUT THERE CARES.....BUT....BUT IF WE DO GET AN ANSWER...THEN GOD SAVES THE WORLD, NOBODY QUITS THEIR JOB, AND NOBODY HAS TO WORK ANYMORE CAUSE ORGANIC TECHNOLOGY CONTROLLED BY GOD AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THE ORGTECH COMPANIES ON THE "other side" WILL BE DOONG ALL THE WORK AND SETTING UP THE SHOW!!!!

LETS START THE SHOW AND GET ANSWERS!!

oh...and yes...debate...who here wants to stop the show aka antichrist. Didn't think so.

Who here opposes getting a real answer?

Nobody here has a better idea than a countdown timer on a website that gets international media and news coverage. There is no better way than that. Agreed?

Last thing...if you are afraid that the owner, renter, creator or whatever of this ball we call earth is going to try to hurt you or your family then the shield is to stick together and do not become isolated. Have a witness.

I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:25:41 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 6:17:18 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

Skunkweed, Elvis Killer, or Acapulco Gold?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:37:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
My Halo "could" do miracles and I "was" (hopefully still will be) the most connected in my group 'here' (earth).

It's not that they didn't have the balls to request proof that the dead live on or the heart to see 'God' could be an idea, group, business, Ect...

It's that it wasn't supposed to happen until now.

Frickin lil anti christs runnin' round.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 6:47:26 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 6:17:18 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

https://www.youtube.com...
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 7:16:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 6:50:13 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
Insight + Foresight = your anus (which is now in hindsight).

Say this real fast a few times while looking in the mirror:

I Sofa King Wee Todd Did
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
lightseeker
Posts: 1,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?
Willows
Posts: 2,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.
why not stick to refuting that instead of attacking me?
Willows
Posts: 2,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 2:48:54 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.
why not stick to refuting that instead of attacking me?

Wrong again.
My claims are based on factual evidence.
Your so-called "logic" and calculations are flawed. If you read the theory of evolution you would not make incorrect assumptions.
Have you read and understood a book on biology and evolution?
I suspect that what you know about biology and evolution came from somewhere else...do you think that may be right?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 2:56:18 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.

I disagree. In the spirit of respecting the OP and the intent of his thread, I'll challenge you to start a new thread with what you believe is your strongest, single argument. I will respectfully engage in such a discussion.

why not stick to refuting that instead of attacking me?
lightseeker
Posts: 1,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:11:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 2:56:18 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.

I disagree. In the spirit of respecting the OP and the intent of his thread, I'll challenge you to start a new thread with what you believe is your strongest, single argument. I will respectfully engage in such a discussion.
if you disagree, you should be able to refute em. preferably refute the mathematical and probability ones.

why not stick to refuting that instead of attacking me?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:16:09 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 3:11:57 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:56:18 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.

I disagree. In the spirit of respecting the OP and the intent of his thread, I'll challenge you to start a new thread with what you believe is your strongest, single argument. I will respectfully engage in such a discussion.
if you disagree, you should be able to refute em. preferably refute the mathematical and probability ones.

Right - please post one argument in a new thread so it can be analyzed. Since this is already off-topic to this thread, it would be disrespectful to the OP to have that discussion here. Hence, my request for a new thread.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:49:23 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 3:16:09 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 3:11:57 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:56:18 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.

I disagree. In the spirit of respecting the OP and the intent of his thread, I'll challenge you to start a new thread with what you believe is your strongest, single argument. I will respectfully engage in such a discussion.
if you disagree, you should be able to refute em. preferably refute the mathematical and probability ones.

Right - please post one argument in a new thread so it can be analyzed. Since this is already off-topic to this thread, it would be disrespectful to the OP to have that discussion here. Hence, my request for a new thread.

if I can prove God, in a topic that calls for it, it's not really that off-topic, don't you think?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:25:04 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 3:49:23 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 3:16:09 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 3:11:57 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:56:18 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.

I disagree. In the spirit of respecting the OP and the intent of his thread, I'll challenge you to start a new thread with what you believe is your strongest, single argument. I will respectfully engage in such a discussion.
if you disagree, you should be able to refute em. preferably refute the mathematical and probability ones.

Right - please post one argument in a new thread so it can be analyzed. Since this is already off-topic to this thread, it would be disrespectful to the OP to have that discussion here. Hence, my request for a new thread.

if I can prove God, in a topic that calls for it, it's not really that off-topic, don't you think?

Well, he's specifically talking about X, and you introduced related topic Y. If we discuss the validity of Y on this thread, it's definition off-topic. The OP was pretty specific in what he was referring to.
lightseeker
Posts: 1,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 5:49:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:25:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 3:49:23 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 3:16:09 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 3:11:57 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:56:18 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:20:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 6/30/2016 2:15:55 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:09:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:
I'm honestly scared that God wouldn't answer the world and that would be how it ended. Why did God give me the power to end the world and the mind to ask why I can't see a miniature flying Oreo spaceship powered by OrgTech :( if OrgTech is real like God said then why can't I see it?

as for proof of God, all we have now is logical proof. we don't have prophets among us, therefor showing a miracle is out of question.
but as far as logic goes, it's not that hard to prove God.

first logical way, is with using something called "perpetual motion machine"
as science states, perpetual motion machine can not exist.
so, if this world doesn't have a creator it means that it has always existed (not exactly as we have it right now but in the form of matter and energy that cannot be destroyed).
but since perpetual motion machine doesn't exist, it means that if matter have eternally existed, it should have come to a halt by now. but as the world it is moving and changing we can only come to the conclusion that it's either created sometime in the past, or something is moving and changing it.

an other way to prove God is with using math and probability.
in human body, around 100 trillion cells exist. each of those cells have genome. each genome have around 3 billion information pieces. each of those pieces can have four composition.for a human to be human, only a few composition of those genomes are allowed. now if you multiply the number of genomes in each cell and the composition that they can have times the number of cells in the human body you'll get an enormously big number that cannot accidentally happen on this true intelligent design.

also Darwinian theory says that all the animals that we see nowadays are the result of mutations that have happened through millions of years. but each animal only lives a few years. if you add the number above, with the fact that more than 99% of all the mutations is harmful, you'll come to understand that mutation is not a completely possible as it's used now a days.

another way is using cause and effect.
this world is a mathematical world. by that I mean that you can find the relation between things in this world and formulate those relations.
if you say that this is a world governed by accident, in a sense that things just come to be without any cause, then I will ask you to prove it.
now for something to exist, it should either be created by something like it, or be created by something that can create it.
so, how was the first life created (came to be, produced, ... ) ?

another way is by using proteins.
we now know that even the most simple cell, has a very complex mechanism and hundreds of different proteins are working together in that single cell organism.
the probability of all these different proteins to come together, is almost 0 in a good environment. (it's actually something like 1/10^18750). so do you think they would just come together accidentally?

another way is by using existence itself.
answering these questions will prove that God exists:
1 do u exist?
2 if you and me and the world and trees and other things exist, so there is a thing called existence right?
3 are you the existence or just a manifestation of it?
4 are you and existence separated?
5 is existence limited or unlimited? (if you say limited, then i would ask what is it limited to? the only think that can limit existence is inexistence, and inexistence does not exist, so it can not limit existence.))
6 existence that is unlimited, has all the power, knowledge, understanding, kindness, ... because all of these exist and are manifestations of existence.
7 existence can not be separated, because the only thing that can separate existence which is not it, can be inexistence, and as we said before, inexistence does not exist.
8 the existence that everything are manifestations of it and nothing is it, and has all the great attributes like power, knowledge, vision, understanding, kindness, beauty, ... , which can not be separated (meaning two separate existence with nothing in between them can not exist) is what we know as Allah, or God.

another way is this:
all we see in this world, is a being of possible existence, meaning, it didn't exist in the past, it exists now, it my or may not exist in the future.
so, how things of possible existence come to be?

As usual you make the mistake of introducing an argument where there was none in the first place.
No atheist or scientist explaining evolution has ever said that life got here by accident. Another mistake you make is the one of God being the default answer. "I don't know how we got here so it must have been by God".
The science behind evolution is reasonably complicated and the time frame is beyond what most people can grasp. But that does not mean it can be dismissed in favour of the simple sugar-coated belief that has been shoved down our throats for centuries by those in authority whose ulterior motives are to shape the masses for their own ends.

Do yourself a favour, get a book on science, in particular evolution, open your mind a bit then read it. You then have the right to dismiss it.

again, baseless claims on your end.
the logic I presented is solid.

I disagree. In the spirit of respecting the OP and the intent of his thread, I'll challenge you to start a new thread with what you believe is your strongest, single argument. I will respectfully engage in such a discussion.
if you disagree, you should be able to refute em. preferably refute the mathematical and probability ones.

Right - please post one argument in a new thread so it can be analyzed. Since this is already off-topic to this thread, it would be disrespectful to the OP to have that discussion here. Hence, my request for a new thread.

if I can prove God, in a topic that calls for it, it's not really that off-topic, don't you think?

Well, he's specifically talking about X, and you introduced related topic Y. If we discuss the validity of Y on this thread, it's definition off-topic. The OP was pretty specific in what he was referring to.

let him be the judge of that
IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 11:55:45 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
...please read careful if you read at all.

It is disturbing to me that no of you have ever tried to find out where the dead go...it's like you are programmed or blocked from seeing or thinking about where exactly all of our dead are going tonight.

Tonight people die. 0 people ask where or why and 0 people are doing anything about it.

In the past ten years, 0 People have tried to find a real answer. Why is it such a big secret and I want to know why our government isn't trying to find out where all of the people who are dying everyday are going or if they are going anywhere at all.

Know what's more disturbing and scary? Nobody is trying to figure it out. We try to figure out every answer to every question, but not "how can we find out where the dead are going".

I mean come on people, there isn't even a field of study for this stuff....it's scary....why isnt everyone doing everything they can every day to find out where the heck their dead mother, father, brother, son, Ect went.

We don't even try to test or experiment to get an answer. Someone actually said "only God knows" once and I was like WTF - WHY IS THAT?

...it's like everybody Is so like "my brother died. I hope he is in 'heaven'" instead of saying OMG WTF....WTF.....WHERE IS MY BROTHER....WHERE IS MY BROTHER RIGHT NOW? WHY CANT I SEE HIM? WHY CANT I KNOW AND WHY WONT GOD LET ME SEE? where are all the studies and people dedicating their lives to find an answer?

If our cores, DNA, physical info and Ect are truly recorded like God says then why can't God transfer my core and reinsert my physical body to the same place the dead are going tonight? I told God I would post and expose this...I told God prove it or else...

God just keeps repeating that he has each person recorded. For example, if a ten year old dies, God said they are first transferred to an identicle version of earth 'simulated recording' because transferring to the official planet would be too much, too scary, too traumatizing. Then, as the ten year old grows and lives a normal life full of pain pleasure joy and Ect, he slowly begins to ask the same questions I am and then God shows them they're in a recording and on their way to heaven which is apparently the same place we are now - a planet.

So why can't I see it if I'm threatening to expose God? All God has to do is transfer me back to an earlier version of earth for a day or two and then send me back or whatever, right? Then all of this is over and I'll know where they go.

There is only one place humans are designed to live, which is a planet, so we know we go to a planet. The question of how is answered already - transferred by being recorded. Ok so I live...die...wake up in the same version of earth I was in, but this time in a recorded version of earth where there are different rules, so God has more control...then what...I heal my bones lungs and stuff, get ready, get prepared...then what? God said he then let's people live a little and then eventually they transfer to where everybody else is and start school to learn how to do things just like back on earth...said OrgTech does most jobs so the focus is school and evolving...said we keep our physical bodies but that our physical bodies continue to evolve....like upgrades and stuff over...better joints, better lungs, extended memory, colors on the face, "body mods" of all types...

I don't believe it. I want proof first. You should too...because something isn't right here...something doesn't add up...

It's not going to be some big secret that everybody is too scared to think about to study anymore. It's not going to be silenced or left to wonder anymore and we are not going to tolerate the lack of care of our creator.

We are all going to stand up and rise to the occasion and that is how whatever second coming or show or whatever you want to call it is going to start....that's how it happens...with this...with people waking up and asking why and where and when...and from what I am told it is going to be one hell of a show....billions of org techs from the ocean hitting every shore...free food, no work, new tech like tv and computers, new channels introduced slowly (only channel 1 at first)....new construction and stories and videos from God...computer games with "God" in the credits. Everybody who has ever died on earth is going to be there. EVERYBODY. First is the coming, then judgement, then the show, then we all go transfer again and that is what it supposedly means to exist on a ball in space.

There is even going to be flying shows, bikes, cars, Ect later in the show.

I'm told there is a cut off point of reproducing until later in life and that by 500 years old most of us will have colors on our skin, eyes to see in the distance, and the beginning stages of 'morphing' like eye color changes and redesigned vein and skin systems.

I don't believe it...prove it or it's not true.
Willows
Posts: 2,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 8:00:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 11:55:45 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
...please read careful if you read at all.

It is disturbing to me that no of you have ever tried to find out where the dead go...it's like you are programmed or blocked from seeing or thinking about where exactly all of our dead are going tonight.

Tonight people die. 0 people ask where or why and 0 people are doing anything about it.

In the past ten years, 0 People have tried to find a real answer. Why is it such a big secret and I want to know why our government isn't trying to find out where all of the people who are dying everyday are going or if they are going anywhere at all.

Know what's more disturbing and scary? Nobody is trying to figure it out. We try to figure out every answer to every question, but not "how can we find out where the dead are going".

I mean come on people, there isn't even a field of study for this stuff....it's scary....why isnt everyone doing everything they can every day to find out where the heck their dead mother, father, brother, son, Ect went.

We don't even try to test or experiment to get an answer. Someone actually said "only God knows" once and I was like WTF - WHY IS THAT?

...it's like everybody Is so like "my brother died. I hope he is in 'heaven'" instead of saying OMG WTF....WTF.....WHERE IS MY BROTHER....WHERE IS MY BROTHER RIGHT NOW? WHY CANT I SEE HIM? WHY CANT I KNOW AND WHY WONT GOD LET ME SEE? where are all the studies and people dedicating their lives to find an answer?


If our cores, DNA, physical info and Ect are truly recorded like God says then why can't God transfer my core and reinsert my physical body to the same place the dead are going tonight? I told God I would post and expose this...I told God prove it or else...

God just keeps repeating that he has each person recorded. For example, if a ten year old dies, God said they are first transferred to an identicle version of earth 'simulated recording' because transferring to the official planet would be too much, too scary, too traumatizing. Then, as the ten year old grows and lives a normal life full of pain pleasure joy and Ect, he slowly begins to ask the same questions I am and then God shows them they're in a recording and on their way to heaven which is apparently the same place we are now - a planet.

So why can't I see it if I'm threatening to expose God? All God has to do is transfer me back to an earlier version of earth for a day or two and then send me back or whatever, right? Then all of this is over and I'll know where they go.

There is only one place humans are designed to live, which is a planet, so we know we go to a planet. The question of how is answered already - transferred by being recorded. Ok so I live...die...wake up in the same version of earth I was in, but this time in a recorded version of earth where there are different rules, so God has more control...then what...I heal my bones lungs and stuff, get ready, get prepared...then what? God said he then let's people live a little and then eventually they transfer to where everybody else is and start school to learn how to do things just like back on earth...said OrgTech does most jobs so the focus is school and evolving...said we keep our physical bodies but that our physical bodies continue to evolve....like upgrades and stuff over...better joints, better lungs, extended memory, colors on the face, "body mods" of all types...

I don't believe it. I want proof first. You should too...because something isn't right here...something doesn't add up...

It's not going to be some big secret that everybody is too scared to think about to study anymore. It's not going to be silenced or left to wonder anymore and we are not going to tolerate the lack of care of our creator.

We are all going to stand up and rise to the occasion and that is how whatever second coming or show or whatever you want to call it is going to start....that's how it happens...with this...with people waking up and asking why and where and when...and from what I am told it is going to be one hell of a show....billions of org techs from the ocean hitting every shore...free food, no work, new tech like tv and computers, new channels introduced slowly (only channel 1 at first)....new construction and stories and videos from God...computer games with "God" in the credits. Everybody who has ever died on earth is going to be there. EVERYBODY. First is the coming, then judgement, then the show, then we all go transfer again and that is what it supposedly means to exist on a ball in space.

There is even going to be flying shows, bikes, cars, Ect later in the show.

I'm told there is a cut off point of reproducing until later in life and that by 500 years old most of us will have colors on our skin, eyes to see in the distance, and the beginning stages of 'morphing' like eye color changes and redesigned vein and skin systems.

I don't believe it...prove it or it's not true.

Well put. T.S. Eliot once wrote that the earth will end with a whimper, not a bang. Pure speculation but worth considering.
I think that one fault of mankind is that because we have developed (over millions of years) a brain that can reason, we tend to think about things too much. Just as with computers; garbage in, garbage out and religion is no exception to this rule, it has taken a course of ridiculousness for way too long.
Ego, mind and spirit are all names we give to explain our brain processes. When our brain dies with the rest of our body it will turn into inorganic matter (i.e. dirt), no more no less. We just have to slap ourselves over the face once in a while to accept our fate, a piece of dirt, nothing more, nothing less.