Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Only a wicked generation demands a miracle...

SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:47:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

Actually atheists don't demand evidence because they are atheists as a result of the theists being unable to supply the evidence in the first place.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 4:52:17 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
If you need evidence to prove Truth to you, there is no evidence that will convince you.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 5:00:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

You live your hole life according to this God. You do as he asks of you .
You let him guide you , you worship him.
I'm thinking a little proof would be fair.
Believing in things you can't prove is ok.
But living life according to something you can never prove is immoral.
Omniverse
Posts: 973
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 5:35:10 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!


Evidence would suffice.
It seems you're unaware of the difference.
I am not surprised.

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth.

Flat out lie.

;Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

To you, I'm sure it does.
To a thinking person it does not.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 5:45:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do theists constantly demand? Obedience, Obedience!

They want you to accept that their truth is true. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding acquiescence to me.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 8:23:05 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

What if I told you I could levitate? Would you believe me?

If you asked for proof and I called you wicked for asking and said you must simply believe me, would you believe me then out of fear of being wicked?

The accusation of wickedness is just a ruse to prey on people's desire to feel they are good because the early church dictators had no proof.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 8:48:22 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

Only the wicked claim the authority of truth without accountability for evidence.

Only the cynical would blame others for their own evidentiary failures.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 11:34:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:47:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

Actually atheists don't demand evidence because they are atheists as a result of the theists being unable to supply the evidence in the first place.

It's easier to prove God exists, than to prove He doesn't. There us far more evidence suggesting the existence of a Creator, than anything suggesting life was an accident. This world is governed strictly with mathematics, where nothing is coincidence, nothing to chance, where every actions creates an appropriate reaction, yet life you say was an accident. But I know you. I know what you do and why you do it.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 11:38:02 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

You want to talk about a miracle. Did you see the moon a few days ago? I've never in my life seen such a thing. There was a cross centered to the moon and stretched the horizon of the sky. It was amazing. Did you see it? It seems I'm the only one
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:24:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
God is defined to be The Truth, ya'll are the ones who are attaching your insecurities and other baggage to it.

Theophobia is a real thing.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:26:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
It all becomes a bunch of comic book villain hubris and professional wrestling trash talk until you realize that God is The Ultimate Reality.

Truly, anyone who demands proof for God is a fool. If they only knew what they were denying. Woe to those who are aware of what they are denying.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:28:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

I know exactly what you mean, but actually this is fine and dandy however they need to know what it is they seek. They don't know what they seek, or are seeking the wrong thing.
They need to understand the nature of God, and that secular science is never going to show a God exists...because it can't, not because God does not exist.

So.....what they do is claim there is no scientific proof or evidence for God...because science hasn't shown them lol, this is their demise...yet they parade it like it's truth.

They don't know that some theists demand proof as well, but it is not scientific proof that we seek because that is a straw man....a false source, you can not find or discover God through means of something like secular science, where the aim is to examine material/physical phenomenon....then expect it to deliver proof that it never can, because it is not equipped to answer questions regarding the existence of God.


They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

I never got one until I quit looking for one.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:48:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:47:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

Actually atheists don't demand evidence because they are atheists as a result of the theists being unable to supply the evidence in the first place.

Of which was provided and bulproof ignored according to bullproof itself.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:50:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:28:48 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

I know exactly what you mean, but actually this is fine and dandy however they need to know what it is they seek. They don't know what they seek, or are seeking the wrong thing.
They need to understand the nature of God, and that secular science is never going to show a God exists...because it can't, not because God does not exist.

So.....what they do is claim there is no scientific proof or evidence for God...because science hasn't shown them lol, this is their demise...yet they parade it like it's truth.

They don't know that some theists demand proof as well, but it is not scientific proof that we seek because that is a straw man....a false source, you can not find or discover God through means of something like secular science, where the aim is to examine material/physical phenomenon....then expect it to deliver proof that it never can, because it is not equipped to answer questions regarding the existence of God.

God is not mocked. Eventually, some may realize what they are doing. Some may already know what they are doing. Some may even be believers in disguise. I don't know, but I know these people were prophesied of.

"These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh."
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:51:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever.
Amen."
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:21:36 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

The wicked demand a miracle. Atheists demand a miracle. Faith is a gift form God, not a result of being impressed by supernatural events.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:26:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:21:36 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/30/2016 4:35:14 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
....and what do atheists constantly demand? Proof! Proof!

They want you to prove that it is true that there is truth. Then they go around making truth claims.

Sounds like the wicked demanding a miracle to me.

The wicked demand a miracle. Atheists demand a miracle. Faith is a gift form God, not a result of being impressed by supernatural events.

That's not true. Belief or faith is not a gift from God at all, except by a stretch. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God - not from miracles.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:35:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:26:15 AM, annanicole wrote:
That's not true. Belief or faith is not a gift from God at all, except by a stretch. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God - not from miracles.

Surely, faith is a gift from God...

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."

...You aren't completely wrong though.

"But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him, that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke:

"Lord, who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"
Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:

"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts,
Lest they should see with their eyes,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them."
These things Isaiah said when he saw His glory and spoke of Him."
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:37:01 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?

I was probably too busy doing my monthly were-wolfing, I didn't really get the chance.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:40:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:37:01 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?

I was probably too busy doing my monthly were-wolfing, I didn't really get the chance.

That's sad. You spent all this time preaching to things you have no understanding of, yet think highly of yourself. You think this is a joke. You think you are too good. You are in for a surprise perhaps.
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:42:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:40:57 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:37:01 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?

I was probably too busy doing my monthly were-wolfing, I didn't really get the chance.

That's sad. You spent all this time preaching to things you have no understanding of, yet think highly of yourself. You think this is a joke. You think you are too good. You are in for a surprise perhaps.

Who is not taking who seriously? Who is thinking what is a joke?

Maybe if you ponder this, you'll figure something out.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:46:03 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:35:12 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:26:15 AM, annanicole wrote:
That's not true. Belief or faith is not a gift from God at all, except by a stretch. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God - not from miracles.

Surely, faith is a gift from God...

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."

I know that salvation is a gift from God. I'm not questioning that.

...You aren't completely wrong though.


"But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him, that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke:

"Lord, who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"

The above passages from Isa 53 have nothing to do with it.

Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:

"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts,
Lest they should see with their eyes,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them."
These things Isaiah said when he saw His glory and spoke of Him."

... eyes blinded and hearts hardened by the use of means - not miraculously.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:49:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:42:12 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:40:57 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:37:01 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?

I was probably too busy doing my monthly were-wolfing, I didn't really get the chance.

That's sad. You spent all this time preaching to things you have no understanding of, yet think highly of yourself. You think this is a joke. You think you are too good. You are in for a surprise perhaps.

Who is not taking who seriously? Who is thinking what is a joke?

Maybe if you ponder this, you'll figure something out.

I asked you a serious question to something of an event that only happens once. It is something of paramount importance and you are cracking jokes. There was a cross in the sky. It was white and had unwavering lines to its definition that spanned the whole stretch of the sky, and you did not see this nor care to further inquire yet talk of truth, you have only egotistic lies.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:51:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:49:56 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:42:12 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:40:57 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:37:01 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?

I was probably too busy doing my monthly were-wolfing, I didn't really get the chance.

That's sad. You spent all this time preaching to things you have no understanding of, yet think highly of yourself. You think this is a joke. You think you are too good. You are in for a surprise perhaps.

Who is not taking who seriously? Who is thinking what is a joke?

Maybe if you ponder this, you'll figure something out.

I asked you a serious question to something of an event that only happens once. It is something of paramount importance and you are cracking jokes. There was a cross in the sky. It was white and had unwavering lines to its definition that spanned the whole stretch of the sky, and you did not see this nor care to further inquire yet talk of truth, you have only egotistic lies.

It's good seeing ya around Serato. Everything good?
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:54:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:49:56 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:42:12 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:40:57 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:37:01 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?

I was probably too busy doing my monthly were-wolfing, I didn't really get the chance.

That's sad. You spent all this time preaching to things you have no understanding of, yet think highly of yourself. You think this is a joke. You think you are too good. You are in for a surprise perhaps.

Who is not taking who seriously? Who is thinking what is a joke?

Maybe if you ponder this, you'll figure something out.

I asked you a serious question to something of an event that only happens once. It is something of paramount importance and you are cracking jokes. There was a cross in the sky. It was white and had unwavering lines to its definition that spanned the whole stretch of the sky, and you did not see this nor care to further inquire yet talk of truth, you have only egotistic lies.

Since this is a topic about miracles, lets get something straight. The devil can perform miracles as well, and will fool even the elect, if possible.

My faith is The Uncreated God, not these matters of creation. I witness miracles on a daily basis, but this is not where my faith rests.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 3:03:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:54:08 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:49:56 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:42:12 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:40:57 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:37:01 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 2:29:39 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:52:23 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:47:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
I never got one until I quit looking for one.

Ain't that the truth. hahaha

Sorry to jump in on your parade of truth, whatever that is. You seem to like using that word a lot. Truth to me cones from an inuation, to you it's just a cheap whore to be tossed around the prostitution to careless diction. So I asked you a question about the mega cross in the sky several days ago under the full moon. Did you see it?

I was probably too busy doing my monthly were-wolfing, I didn't really get the chance.

That's sad. You spent all this time preaching to things you have no understanding of, yet think highly of yourself. You think this is a joke. You think you are too good. You are in for a surprise perhaps.

Who is not taking who seriously? Who is thinking what is a joke?

Maybe if you ponder this, you'll figure something out.

I asked you a serious question to something of an event that only happens once. It is something of paramount importance and you are cracking jokes. There was a cross in the sky. It was white and had unwavering lines to its definition that spanned the whole stretch of the sky, and you did not see this nor care to further inquire yet talk of truth, you have only egotistic lies.

Since this is a topic about miracles, lets get something straight. The devil can perform miracles as well, and will fool even the elect, if possible.

My faith is The Uncreated God, not these matters of creation. I witness miracles on a daily basis, but this is not where my faith rests.

You assume the only miracle I've ever witnessed other than my beauties initiation to Truth, is the work of the devil? You have no idea who the devil is. The devil is a women you fool. I should know this. She has a crush on me. I was at her house not long ago and I left her standing in her best dress, to sleep the night alone. The devil is a biitch. You witness miracles every day, you say? Well do tell.