Jump to topic:

Beyond Evil!

tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 11:23:24 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I have just come across this on another forum and feel very sick that anyone one can use god, who probably doesn't exist, as an excuse for their own evil depravity and have it endorsed by other Christian extremists! Mayers should be locked up for supporting the crime!

https://jennifermayers.wordpress.com...

A white woman shot her daughters for going out with black lads, because it is ungodly for the races to mix!

Is there any poster on this forum who agrees with that woman's actions?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 11:29:59 AM
At 7/1/2016 11:23:24 AM, tarantula wrote:
I have just come across this on another forum and feel very sick that anyone one can use god, who probably doesn't exist, as an excuse for their own evil depravity and have it endorsed by other Christian extremists! Mayers should be locked up for supporting the crime!

A white woman shot her daughters for going out with black lads, because it is ungodly for the races to mix!

Just following in her psychopathic god's footsteps.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 11:45:32 AM

An obvious misapplication /misinterpretation of scripture.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 1:08:09 PM
At 7/1/2016 11:45:32 AM, rnjs wrote:

It won't be obvious to moron anti-theists. They're militants too.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 2:11:44 PM

A misinterpretation in the extreme.
The bible is so full of metaphors, contradictions, sexism, racism, homophobia, sexual deviancy, murder and deceit is it any wonder that deluded people chose to use it to justify their own self-centred actions?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 2:39:02 PM
At 7/2/2016 2:11:44 PM, Willows wrote:

The bible is so full of metaphors, contradictions, sexism, racism, homophobia, sexual deviancy, murder and deceit is it any wonder that deluded people chose to use it to justify their own self-centred actions?

Post an example and I'll take the time to post the reasons to your misinterpretation. Only a sick person can read the Bible and interpret the message as hateful.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 8:48:46 PM
At 7/2/2016 2:39:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Post an example and I'll take the time to post the reasons to your misinterpretation. Only a sick person can read the Bible and interpret the message as hateful.

Both the OT and the NT are full of Godly-endorsed hatred, genocide, stoning. The thing is a manual on hate.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 9:17:11 PM

I think the blogger believes this with all her heart (she's not trolling), but her version of how events played out seem to be contradicted by reality. For instance, the oldest daughter was engaged to be married and her fiance was not black. Plus, Jason Sheats said the killings were to make him suffer.

So, basically, I don't see evidence that religion actually had anything to do with the shooter's motives and I think the question is unfair.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 9:18:36 PM
At 7/2/2016 8:48:46 PM, Omniverse wrote:

Both the OT and the NT are full of Godly-endorsed hatred, genocide, stoning. The thing is a manual on hate.

But I'm asking for specific examples, because I don't trust you(?) I trust your inability to rise above itself to see the truth. What would would you know about truth anyways. A truth can mean many things, it just depends on what you wish to see. What you wish to see, is what defines you.

Take my dog for example. My dog lived in terror from its original owners, until I rescued the dog. The previous owners were outright cruel to this dog, but now I shower this dog with love. Does this make me a better pet owner compared to them maybe. You could say this, and this would be in one way a truth. Another way could say I'm less then them. Maybe I am less in compassion because I could never come to abuse this innocent animal like they could.

You have to see all the angles for the geometry behind life to make sense. Had the cruel owner not fractured the mind to my dog, the troubles plaguing my life would not have gotten some needed closure. The soul inside this dog is very dear to me. I wish I could better explain this to you, but if you don't already understand, a good chance I'll never be able to explain it. If I did further explain what I'm trying to say, I may well be doing you a disservice. I hope that helps.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:36:10 AM

Is it a misinterpretation that the bible recites the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Is it a misinterpretation that the bible has quoted God has having annihilated entire races?
Is it a misinterpretation that the bible states homosexuality as a sin?

If you aren't already a sick person before reading the bible you certainly will be one after doing so.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:44:28 AM
At 7/3/2016 2:36:10 AM, Willows wrote:

Is it a misinterpretation that the bible recites the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Is it a misinterpretation that the bible has quoted God has having annihilated entire races?

If you aren't already a sick person before reading the bible you certainly will be one after doing so.

Well that's interesting. You'll never discover how bad you are, until you try to be good.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:29:32 AM
At 7/3/2016 2:44:28 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Well that's interesting. You'll never discover how bad you are, until you try to be good.

There is a lot of good in the bible but take out all of the sickening nonsense and it will be a very thin book indeed.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:47:10 AM
At 7/3/2016 3:29:32 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/3/2016 2:44:28 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

There is a lot of good in the bible but take out all of the sickening nonsense and it will be a very thin book indeed.

We live in a bad world that's run by bad people. I can play this angle. I can play all the angles when you think about it. They say I think too much, but they don't always know what I'm thinking about. There's a lot to consider, when you get to thinking about it. And what I think about us hardly a waste of time, because I see the flaws. There are flaws to this game. So these flaws I see are bad, but I only see the bad because I'm too good at seeing the good. Maybe you don't know, but she does, and she needs to let me out. Maybe I've earned it, and maybe I haven't. But I see the flaws so that says something. It says she's one cruel biitch if she won't let me out. I think in going to go back to her house. I'm going tomorrow. Biitch beware. I'm coming back.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:06:50 PM
At 7/2/2016 9:18:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

But I'm asking for specific examples, because I don't trust you(?) I trust your inability to rise above itself to see the truth. What would would you know about truth anyways. A truth can mean many things, it just depends on what you wish to see. What you wish to see, is what defines you.

Take my dog for example. My dog lived in terror from its original owners, until I rescued the dog. The previous owners were outright cruel to this dog, but now I shower this dog with love. Does this make me a better pet owner compared to them maybe. You could say this, and this would be in one way a truth. Another way could say I'm less then them. Maybe I am less in compassion because I could never come to abuse this innocent animal like they could.

You have to see all the angles for the geometry behind life to make sense. Had the cruel owner not fractured the mind to my dog, the troubles plaguing my life would not have gotten some needed closure. The soul inside this dog is very dear to me. I wish I could better explain this to you, but if you don't already understand, a good chance I'll never be able to explain it. If I did further explain what I'm trying to say, I may well be doing you a disservice. I hope that helps.

I have no time or inclination to play these petty word games whereby you will attempt to show how loving it is to wage genocide, to stone non-virgin girls, witches, unruly offspring, kill off newborns, in fact, more than half of the world population.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:24:27 PM
At 7/3/2016 4:06:50 PM, Omniverse wrote:

I have no time or inclination to play these petty word games whereby you will attempt to show how loving it is to wage genocide, to stone non-virgin girls, witches, unruly offspring, kill off newborns, in fact, more than half of the world population.
And I have no time to play your stupid games. You were asked to provide specifics, yet give nothing but misguided generalizations. Be specific. Copy-paste the portion of the Bible that you think you understand, and I'll give you a better interpretation.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:30:27 PM
At 7/3/2016 4:24:27 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

And I have no time to play your stupid games. You were asked to provide specifics, yet give nothing but misguided generalizations. Be specific. Copy-paste the portion of the Bible that you think you understand, and I'll give you a better interpretation.

I just listed examples, in indirect speech, you presumptuous individual. The Bible is vile from cover to cover and the fact you seem to think you can twist, bend and shoehorn any problematic verse into saying what it evidently does not say proves nothing but the extent of your delusional conceit.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 4:51:03 PM
At 7/3/2016 4:30:27 PM, Omniverse wrote:
At 7/3/2016 4:24:27 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I just listed examples, in indirect speech, you presumptuous individual. The Bible is vile from cover to cover and the fact you seem to think you can twist, bend and shoehorn any problematic verse into saying what it evidently does not say proves nothing but the extent of your delusional conceit.

Could you at least provide me with an exact page number to the part in the Bible that appears so vile to you. Otherwise it seems you expect me to take your word that what you say is mire accurate than my understanding. Please, I need a specific reference to a specific place in the Bible.