Jump to topic:

Reply >

Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 3:08:44 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
QUOTE I feel like your first mistake is believing we have free will. While i would like to believe that, i simply can't. We ourselves are only slightly less robotic than our metal counterparts because we have the capacities of creativity and meta cognition. But these things do not give us free will. Creativity is nothing more than the programmed response to emotion and thought. Meta cognition is simply a by-product of that thought and creativity. We are simply more complex robots with a higher level of programming. But complexity does not mean intelligent design. It simply means complex. Neither does programming. UNQUOTE

if you are done with your intellectual masturbation -

SOME QUESTIONs I'D LIKE TO ASK -

DO YOU THINK DNA IS CODED LIKE COMPUTERS ARE ?

WHAT IS SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IN HUMANS ?

CAN HARDWARE, EVER, ARISE OUT OF SOFTWARE ?

CAN A SOFTWARE FEEL ITSELF ?

HUMAN DNA IS A MOBULUS COIL.

All above is beyond the understanding of a western mind. Dripping cunts pretend to be intellectuals.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 3:19:52 PM
At 7/2/2016 3:08:44 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
QUOTE I feel like your first mistake is believing we have free will. While i would like to believe that, i simply can't. We ourselves are only slightly less robotic than our metal counterparts because we have the capacities of creativity and meta cognition. But these things do not give us free will. Creativity is nothing more than the programmed response to emotion and thought. Meta cognition is simply a by-product of that thought and creativity. We are simply more complex robots with a higher level of programming. But complexity does not mean intelligent design. It simply means complex. Neither does programming. UNQUOTE

No.

Experience turned into decision making processes, and organs respectively.

No.

Yes.

This isn't a question.

All above is beyond the understanding of a western mind. Dripping cunts pretend to be intellectuals.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 3:21:16 PM
At 7/2/2016 3:08:44 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Thanks for coming back for a 5 day visit.
You can't help yourself hey ?
I hope you discuss with your counselor the episodes you have on a web site.
I think this religion of yours is know good for you.
Well I guess we will see you again in a month or 2.
Fool.