Jump to topic:

Why Do Some People Worship Celebrities?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 9:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Anyone who worships celebrities DEFINITELY needs to go to an asylum or get help from a psychologist because celebrities are not gods and they never will be!

Why do some people worship celebrities, like build shrines of them with candles and merchandise and pictures of them? That's extremely creepy!

What makes people psycho enough to worship celebrities, most of them who barely do anything and just sit on their butt constantly trying to make themselves more popular and relevant? I know that not all celebrities are snobs!
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 9:40:24 PM
At 7/2/2016 9:25:25 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Anyone who worships celebrities DEFINITELY needs to go to an asylum or get help from a psychologist because celebrities are not gods and they never will be!

Why do some people worship celebrities, like build shrines of them with candles and merchandise and pictures of them? That's extremely creepy!

What makes people psycho enough to worship celebrities, most of them who barely do anything and just sit on their butt constantly trying to make themselves more popular and relevant? I know that not all celebrities are snobs!

John Lennon he said "We're (Beatles) more popular than Jesus"

Worship and popularity are different. though similar in the fact they both feed on dogmatic thinking through idol worship...
...Oops maybe they're not different
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 9:42:17 PM
At 7/2/2016 9:40:24 PM, ironslippers wrote:
At 7/2/2016 9:25:25 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

John Lennon he said "We're (Beatles) more popular than Jesus"

Worship and popularity are different. though similar in the fact they both feed on dogmatic thinking through idol worship...
...Oops maybe they're not different

Hmmmm...Interesting.