Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Power Innovator

Accipiter
Posts: 1,600
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:19:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am thinking about buying one of these and want to know if you guys think it's worth buying.

http://energyinnovator.org...
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. - William of Ockham
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:40:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2016 3:19:04 PM, Accipiter wrote:
I am thinking about buying one of these and want to know if you guys think it's worth buying.

http://energyinnovator.org...

It's a scam. dude.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Accipiter
Posts: 1,600
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:49:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wanted the creation science guys to give me their scientific opinion since they are scientists too.
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. - William of Ockham
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 3:50:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2016 3:49:37 PM, Accipiter wrote:
I wanted the creation science guys to give me their scientific opinion since they are scientists too.

Oh, okay, gotcha. (;
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
VirBinarus
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:37:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2016 3:49:37 PM, Accipiter wrote:
I wanted the creation science guys to give me their scientific opinion since they are scientists too.

At 7/3/2016 3:40:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
It's a scam. dude.

well... God could create a magical energy source out of the air, but he usually doesn't do that sort of thing, as it would be chaotic if he did. So yes, it is definitely a scam.

Creationism isn't really a science though:

Science is where people come up with a theory, and then do an experiment, and then say that their theory fits the universe better than the previous one.

Creationism is just handed to us on a plate from God.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
Accipiter
Posts: 1,600
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. - William of Ockham
ethang5
Posts: 4,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:57:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM, Accipiter wrote:

I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!

Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid.

It definitely isn't that we found you intellectually lacking and a waste of time. No, we're in our mom's basements, shaking in our John the Baptist booties.
Wylted
Posts: 23,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 6:05:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2016 3:57:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM, Accipiter wrote:

I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!

Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid.

It definitely isn't that we found you intellectually lacking and a waste of time. No, we're in our mom's basements, shaking in our John the Baptist booties.

Do you mind voting me for prssident by bolding my name in the following thread please.
http://www.debate.org...
Accipiter
Posts: 1,600
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 1:14:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2016 3:57:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM, Accipiter wrote:

I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!

Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid.

It definitely isn't that we found you intellectually lacking and a waste of time. No, we're in our mom's basements, shaking in our John the Baptist booties.

Coming from you that's absolutely hilarious.

Oh, and you forgot to tell me if I should buy a Power Innovator. Do you believe in it or not?
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. - William of Ockham
ethang5
Posts: 4,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 4:18:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2016 1:14:18 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:57:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM, Accipiter wrote:

I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!

Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid.

It definitely isn't that we found you intellectually lacking and a waste of time. No, we're in our mom's basements, shaking in our John the Baptist booties.

Coming from you that's absolutely hilarious.

What? C'mon. That was hilarious coming from anyone.

Oh, and you forgot to tell me if I should buy a Power Innovator. Do you believe in it or not?

I don't "believe in them", but you should definitely buy one.
ethang5
Posts: 4,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 4:20:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2016 6:05:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:57:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM, Accipiter wrote:

I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!

Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid.

It definitely isn't that we found you intellectually lacking and a waste of time. No, we're in our mom's basements, shaking in our John the Baptist booties.

Do you mind voting me for prssident by bolding my name in the following thread please.
http://www.debate.org...

I do.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,600
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 8:12:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/13/2016 4:18:22 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/9/2016 1:14:18 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:57:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM, Accipiter wrote:

I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!

Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid.

It definitely isn't that we found you intellectually lacking and a waste of time. No, we're in our mom's basements, shaking in our John the Baptist booties.

Coming from you that's absolutely hilarious.

What? C'mon. That was hilarious coming from anyone.

Oh, and you forgot to tell me if I should buy a Power Innovator. Do you believe in it or not?

I don't "believe in them", but you should definitely buy one.

Yeah, sorry I don't believe in you.
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. - William of Ockham
ethang5
Posts: 4,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:13:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/13/2016 8:12:28 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 7/13/2016 4:18:22 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/9/2016 1:14:18 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 7/8/2016 3:57:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/7/2016 2:04:49 AM, Accipiter wrote:

I am beginning to believe the religious people around here are afraid of me, none of them will talk to me anymore!

Yeah, that's what it is. We're afraid.

It definitely isn't that we found you intellectually lacking and a waste of time. No, we're in our mom's basements, shaking in our John the Baptist booties.

Coming from you that's absolutely hilarious.

What? C'mon. That was hilarious coming from anyone.

Oh, and you forgot to tell me if I should buy a Power Innovator. Do you believe in it or not?

I don't "believe in them", but you should definitely buy one.

Yeah, sorry I don't believe in you.

Then you were an idiot to ask. But not to worry,, I'm sure I'll get over you not believing in me.