Jump to topic:

An interesting perspective

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:26:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I am a fan of Dr. Morse and all his reputable service. If you have not had the time or opportunity to hear this man speak, check out a few videos when you get bored, you will not be disappointed...

https://youtu.be...

This man deals with health primarily, but also spirituality which is really cool coming from a Doctor. If you have health problems and don't comprehend traditional medical terminology you might be pleased, this is a guidebook to well-ville. I don't normally promote videos or people's views but in this case, it's an exception. So this is for people who might be searching for a new path, a new outlook and new hope whether physically or spiritually.

Maybe this should not be posted in the religious forum, but IMO health, vitality and spirituality go hand in hand.......when you feel like crap, you may live life reacting like crap. Health, the cleanliness of the body promotes other good qualities, mental clearness, spirituality and vigor. Health issues can be scary when we lack knowledge, these videos will impart knowledge that can change your life, enjoy.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:51:07 AM
I haven't watched your video yet, but it's on my long list of things likely to never get done. It's sitting right behind my concern to get healthy. Because what is healthy anyways? Who decides these things anyways? You show me a healthy person looking to live long in an unhealthy world of toxic atmosphere within all states its culture, and I'll show you insanity. They say the good die young, while the bad live forever a miserable decrepit existence of regret. I don't know if anyone has ever said this, but I'm saying it now. So I'm going out blazing a fire. Whether it's wrong, or whether it's right, at least I can say it's been fun.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:01:20 AM
At 7/4/2016 12:51:07 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I haven't watched your video yet, but it's on my long list of things likely to never get done. It's sitting right behind my concern to get healthy. Because what is healthy anyways? Who decides these things anyways? You show me a healthy person looking to live long in an unhealthy world of toxic atmosphere within all states its culture, and I'll show you insanity. They say the good die young, while the bad live forever a miserable decrepit existence of regret. I don't know if anyone has ever said this, but I'm saying it now. So I'm going out blazing a fire. Whether it's wrong, or whether it's right, at least I can say it's been fun.

Of all the people here that may watch the video I would suspect you last, no worries, continue in your pain. Health, if not a concern for you....might be your demise.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:44:37 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:01:20 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Of all the people here that may watch the video I would suspect you last, no worries, continue in your pain. Health, if not a concern for you....might be your demise.

If you only knew what it takes to be truly healthy. If you think physical health is important, maybe it's unimportant to me because my physical health is unmatched to anything 99% of the population could ever hope to achieve. Physically my health is in a league of its own, at least this is what the military physicians have told me. I will never get cancer. I will never get sick. I can run a mile without ever getting off the sofa.

If you're talking about spiritual health, then I'd say I'm King Kong with angel wings, and a halo the size of the ring around Jupiter. Or is it Saturn? I'm not very smart, but I tell people I am, and that's all that matters. What matters more to health, to me, is laughter. Laughter is the best medicine. I should probably TM that before somebody coins that saying as their own. Because spiritually they be jocking my style, cuz my philosophical kung-fu makes Buddha and Plato and all the rest if those bums go burning inviticus to the sea. So if you can't understand that, it's probably because I misspelled a misunderstanding, but I'm smart...I swear.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 3:45:15 AM
At 7/4/2016 1:44:37 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

If you only knew what it takes to be truly healthy. If you think physical health is important, maybe it's unimportant to me because my physical health is unmatched to anything 99% of the population could ever hope to achieve. Physically my health is in a league of its own, at least this is what the military physicians have told me. I will never get cancer. I will never get sick. I can run a mile without ever getting off the sofa.

Excellent.

If you're talking about spiritual health, then I'd say I'm King Kong with angel wings, and a halo the size of the ring around Jupiter. Or is it Saturn? I'm not very smart, but I tell people I am, and that's all that matters. What matters more to health, to me, is laughter. Laughter is the best medicine. I should probably TM that before somebody coins that saying as their own. Because spiritually they be jocking my style, cuz my philosophical kung-fu makes Buddha and Plato and all the rest if those bums go burning inviticus to the sea. So if you can't understand that, it's probably because I misspelled a misunderstanding, but I'm smart...I swear.

Why are you in my topic Serato? I know what interests you and what doesn't. This is not something I would communicate with you, I know you, sir.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:09:35 AM
At 7/4/2016 3:45:15 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Excellent.

Why are you in my topic Serato? I know what interests you and what doesn't. This is not something I would communicate with you, I know you, sir.

You're right. I'm lost. I rarely if ever have ventured into the Health forum. I don't even feel comfortable in the produce section at the grocery store. I think it's because everybody be grabbing the fruit and veggies with their hand. It's just not sanitary. And I don't like the misters. It gives the whole isle a tropical feel, and that makes me want to gamble. I know, that's weird. Paradise Island. Hookers and cocaine. Why am I still talking? Which way back to the religious sections? Somebody get me a priest. I need confession.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:13:21 AM
At 7/4/2016 4:09:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Excellent.

You're right. I'm lost. I rarely if ever have ventured into the Health forum. I don't even feel comfortable in the produce section at the grocery store. I think it's because everybody be grabbing the fruit and veggies with their hand. It's just not sanitary. And I don't like the misters. It gives the whole isle a tropical feel, and that makes me want to gamble. I know, that's weird. Paradise Island. Hookers and cocaine. Why am I still talking? Which way back to the religious sections? Somebody get me a priest. I need confession.

LOL, what you need, along with your dog, is nice quiet country place where you may grow your own fruit and veggies. Slow down on the meat, I know you like your guns but your kidneys will thank you. Go grow some organic fruit.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 4:42:47 AM
At 7/4/2016 4:13:21 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/4/2016 4:09:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Excellent.

LOL, what you need, along with your dog, is nice quiet country place where you may grow your own fruit and veggies. Slow down on the meat, I know you like your guns but your kidneys will thank you. Go grow some organic fruit.

Yeah I know what you mean. I just turned down a nice quiet place in the country. Lots if outdoor space to grow fruit and veggies, and located by the river that flows directly into the Gulf of Mexico. It's also on the same street as the Veterans chapter 78 and I don't know what they're all about, but I don't want to find out. I drove by it. Scary place. No windows. P.o W flag flying outside and I'm thinking I walk in I don't walk out. Free money whatever. Keep it. Im keeping free. You think growing a couple of preservative-free apples with a cage-free chicken squawking about is going to improve my life? I sleep maybe 3-4 days a month, and ive never felt better.