Jump to topic:

Tracing Humans

Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:22:41 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
When Human appeared on Earth 3,00,000 to 2,00,000 years ago in Africa , What kind of being was he/she/they ? Did they look like Africans , Europeans or Asians ? What color they had ( Black or Brown ) ? What was their race ? Were they mixed ? They were living simultaneously with Neanderthals ? How they reacted to their presence ? How different were they from Us ( Modern Man ) in terms of Body ? Did they mated with neanderthals and other look like beings to create new human specie ?

THINK !

Were Adam and Eve , Humans or were they neanderthals or were they Homo erectus ? *0*
SJM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:39:05 AM
At 7/4/2016 6:22:41 AM, Pandit wrote:
When Human appeared on Earth 3,00,000 to 2,00,000 years ago in Africa , What kind of being was he/she/they ? Did they look like Africans , Europeans or Asians ? What color they had ( Black or Brown ) ? What was their race ? Were they mixed ? They were living simultaneously with Neanderthals ? How they reacted to their presence ? How different were they from Us ( Modern Man ) in terms of Body ? Did they mated with neanderthals and other look like beings to create new human specie ?

THINK !

Were Adam and Eve , Humans or were they neanderthals or were they Homo erectus ? *0*

STOP GIVING PEOPLE COLOR LABELS. Does it matter what they were? No, because we are all equal. This attitude you have is the same thing that perpetuates rape culture.
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:40:04 AM

THINK !

What causes you to IMPLY that humans were not on Earth before the time you specified?
Claiming that humans APPEARED on Earth a particular point in time IMPLIES they were not on Earth before they APPEARED.

Nature teaches us that humans do not just APPEAR. Humans are reproduced by humans before them. They happen to have an inbuilt reproduction cycle which reproduces nothing but humans.
Just because someone found a skull that was measured to be approx 3000000 years old does not mean that humans APPEARED at that time.
It is foolish to claim that the oldest human bone which was ever found means humans did not exist before any evidence of them can be found. Any intelligent person understands that no evidence lasts forever and humans bones disintegrate into dust eventually. How old is the oldest dust particle on Earth ? Have you measured all the dust in history to find the oldest dust particle?

Adam and Eve are mythical characters.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:47:59 AM

THINK !

Modern humans have only been around for about 200,000 years. They are believed to originate in east Africa, so I would presume they were black. Blacks are the only true humans, as the rest of us are hybrids and have Neanderthal or Denisovan mixture from around 50,000 years ago.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:52:29 AM
At 7/4/2016 6:39:05 AM, SJM wrote:

THINK !

STOP GIVING PEOPLE COLOR LABELS. Does it matter what they were? No, because we are all equal. This attitude you have is the same thing that perpetuates rape culture.

Holy Smoke !

Color is Color . It brings beauty . I am not those racist thugs , Mind you *0* . We live in a world were use of words lead to Misogeny , Racism etc . What a stupid and insecure world we live in .
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:54:22 AM
At 7/4/2016 6:40:04 AM, Skyangel wrote:

THINK !

What causes you to IMPLY that humans were not on Earth before the time you specified?
Claiming that humans APPEARED on Earth a particular point in time IMPLIES they were not on Earth before they APPEARED.

Nature teaches us that humans do not just APPEAR. Humans are reproduced by humans before them. They happen to have an inbuilt reproduction cycle which reproduces nothing but humans.
Just because someone found a skull that was measured to be approx 3000000 years old does not mean that humans APPEARED at that time.
It is foolish to claim that the oldest human bone which was ever found means humans did not exist before any evidence of them can be found. Any intelligent person understands that no evidence lasts forever and humans bones disintegrate into dust eventually. How old is the oldest dust particle on Earth ? Have you measured all the dust in history to find the oldest dust particle?

Adam and Eve are mythical characters.

SCIENCE MATE SCIENCE !

Its valid as long as we have new evidences . Induction is a Form of Logic and Science is similar in a way . We did Evolve out of Pre Humans as per Science .
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 6:55:36 AM
At 7/4/2016 6:47:59 AM, janesix wrote:

THINK !

Modern humans have only been around for about 200,000 years. They are believed to originate in east Africa, so I would presume they were black. Blacks are the only true humans, as the rest of us are hybrids and have Neanderthal or Denisovan mixture from around 50,000 years ago.

I am tempted to think that way , Plus white skin is only 7000-9000 year old .
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 7:00:05 AM

THINK !

Wow.
Over the top much.
Everything to you must be racist.
Pandit seemed to be interested in how we came to be . They asked for any opinions , and you just bammmmmmm ,
Oh black white pink yellow. I bet you can make anything racist.
Or are you just not happy with 250,000 years ago thing. I was heaps interested in the responses this could provide, but it's not going to be .
No theists could answer this ,
SJM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 8:28:22 AM
At 7/4/2016 7:00:05 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

THINK !

Wow.
Over the top much.
Everything to you must be racist.
Pandit seemed to be interested in how we came to be . They asked for any opinions , and you just bammmmmmm ,
Oh black white pink yellow. I bet you can make anything racist.
Or are you just not happy with 250,000 years ago thing. I was heaps interested in the responses this could provide, but it's not going to be .
No theists could answer this ,

Is "over the top" suppose to mean some forced sexual position? People like you give DDO a bad name for its societal attitudes of objectifying people.
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
SJM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 8:29:48 AM
At 7/4/2016 6:52:29 AM, Pandit wrote:

THINK !

Holy Smoke !

Color is Color . It brings beauty . I am not those racist thugs , Mind you *0* . We live in a world were use of words lead to Misogeny , Racism etc . What a stupid and insecure world we live in .

It brings beauty? Are you trying to say there wasn't any beauty there to begin with? Therefore at some point not everyone was beautiful? BULLSHAT! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL. I'm tired of punks like you bringing everyone down.

lord_megatron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 8:56:00 AM
Guess what? No one cares. I hate history. The past is past, and it is not impacting the future unless we allow it to. Talk about inquiry in the wrong direction