Jump to topic:

That other world looks great.

Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 2:47:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not saying people should censor others. Waco was all about defending beliefs n stuff. But for the godless life of me, I can't see why we must satire each other. Don't give me any "satire is harmless" b.s. I want to ask pro dissertationists though - what makes your world better?! A world with religion is swell, why wouldn't it be? It's an anti depressant. If there is an afterlife I can be dishonest, then repent. I can do all kinds of crazy stuff under this system. Since we are all going to die, why not work the system? Also, I get to have sex. Not entirely sure how it's related. But it is, trust me on this, it's as reliable as Jesus. Or a rock. A rocky Jesus. There's a parable in there I'm sure. Anyway why shouldn't you all just worship as many Gods as you can, just to be sure? I really want to know.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2010 3:40:53 AM
At 12/20/2010 2:47:21 AM, Puck wrote:
I'm not saying people should censor others. Waco was all about defending beliefs n stuff. But for the godless life of me, I can't see why we must satire each other. Don't give me any "satire is harmless" b.s. I want to ask pro dissertationists though - what makes your world better?! A world with religion is swell, why wouldn't it be? It's an anti depressant. If there is an afterlife I can be dishonest, then repent. I can do all kinds of crazy stuff under this system. Since we are all going to die, why not work the system? Also, I get to have sex. Not entirely sure how it's related. But it is, trust me on this, it's as reliable as Jesus. Or a rock. A rocky Jesus. There's a parable in there I'm sure. Anyway why shouldn't you all just worship as many Gods as you can, just to be sure? I really want to know.

http://synthesis.net...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2010 5:42:49 PM
: At 12/20/2010 2:47:21 AM, Puck wrote:

Idolatry. One true God, either all are false or one is true, not all can be true.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2010 5:54:30 PM
At 12/20/2010 2:47:21 AM, Puck wrote:

loser
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2010 5:57:57 PM
^^^
You guys just got trolled. Fail.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat