Jump to topic:

linear time

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 4:04:52 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Linear time may not be real, it might be an illusion. Reality consists of association by meaning. This is what synchronicities and coincidences are. There are no coincidences, things fall together in place and time(which isn't try real, we only experience things that way normally) Sometimes we can see past the concept of linear time and into true reality. God has a weird sense of humor, and maybe even a mean streak. At the same time I've seen goodness so I don't know wha tis really going on. If God is the same thing as the universe, then he has two faces It is my gut instinct that they are two separate things but I don't really know.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:08:32 AM
At 7/6/2016 4:04:52 AM, janesix wrote:
Linear time may not be real, it might be an illusion. Reality consists of association by meaning. This is what synchronicities and coincidences are. There are no coincidences, things fall together in place and time(which isn't try real, we only experience things that way normally) Sometimes we can see past the concept of linear time and into true reality. God has a weird sense of humor, and maybe even a mean streak. At the same time I've seen goodness so I don't know wha tis really going on. If God is the same thing as the universe, then he has two faces It is my gut instinct that they are two separate things but I don't really know.

are you referring to a specific god, or some general unknown being?
how did you determine any characteristics about this god of yours?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:51:08 AM
At 7/6/2016 6:08:32 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

I don't know and that is why I am so frustrated.

The more I seek God the deeper I go into the rabbit hole.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 1:11:57 PM
At 7/6/2016 6:51:08 AM, janesix wrote:
At 7/6/2016 6:08:32 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

I don't know and that is why I am so frustrated.

The more I seek God the deeper I go into the rabbit hole.

that's because there is no God, however you don't have to take my word for it.
there are ways to discover this for yourself.
how to prove there is no god? - step 1. get into a place free from distractions. step 2. say out loud "(insert name of any god) if you are real, i want you to reveal yourself to me. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes, so that i can know that you are real" step 3. say out loud "if any god is real, i want you to reveal yourself to me. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes, so that i can know that you are real" step 4. ask your family and friends "i want you to ask your god to reveal itself to me. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes, so that i can know that your god is real" step 5. go into different masques, temples, churches and synagogues, and say "i want you to pray that your god to reveals itself to me. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes, so that i can know that your god is real"