Jump to topic:

Brontoraptor's genial idea for a movie

Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 11:32:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
First of all, I hope this thread won't become deleted, given it's aimed at brontoraptor. This is not a topic where I will try to discredit him, quite the contrary actually.

Some months ago, he wrote some things to Harikrish in a topic which sadly is deleted so I can't link to it. But I will try to recall it as good as I can, and brontoraptor could confirm he has actually written this. This is what he wrote:

"We will send the FBI after you Hari. They will be chasing you all over Pakistan, to the sound of Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?, while you jump from mosque to mosque on your human-faced unicorn called Stinkycornicus, also known as the Roman legend of Anubis Petroliae."

My first thought when I read this was: "You Don't Mess With The Zohan meets The NeverEnding Story". How could one have this brilliant fantasy and shouldn't someone make this into a movie?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 2:40:45 PM
At 7/6/2016 11:32:53 AM, Jovian wrote:
First of all, I hope this thread won't become deleted, given it's aimed at brontoraptor. This is not a topic where I will try to discredit him, quite the contrary actually.

Some months ago, he wrote some things to Harikrish in a topic which sadly is deleted so I can't link to it. But I will try to recall it as good as I can, and brontoraptor could confirm he has actually written this. This is what he wrote:

"We will send the FBI after you Hari. They will be chasing you all over Pakistan, to the sound of Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?, while you jump from mosque to mosque on your human-faced unicorn called Stinkycornicus, also known as the Roman legend of Anubis Petroliae."

My first thought when I read this was: "You Don't Mess With The Zohan meets The NeverEnding Story". How could one have this brilliant fantasy and shouldn't someone make this into a movie?

The thread was deleted because Brontoraptor's mother was identified as tbe person who tried to flush him down the toilet. No charges were laid because the judge after seeing Brontoraptor agreed with his mothers decision. But the moderators were more sympathetic towards a flushed toilet survivor. Yet another movie script.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 2:48:20 PM
At 7/6/2016 2:40:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The thread was deleted because Brontoraptor's mother was identified as tbe person who tried to flush him down the toilet. No charges were laid because the judge after seeing Brontoraptor agreed with his mothers decision. But the moderators were more sympathetic towards a flushed toilet survivor. Yet another movie script.

So who will be playing Brontoraptor in that movie, and most relevant, who will be playing you in the movie of the OP?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 3:03:57 PM
At 7/6/2016 2:48:20 PM, Jovian wrote:

So who will be playing Brontoraptor in that movie, and most relevant, who will be playing you in the movie of the OP?

That was easy!!
http://www.missmalini.com...

Kajol will be playing Brontoraptor's mother.

Baby Brontoraptor
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Adult Brontoraptor
Request his current picture.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:57:44 PM
At 7/6/2016 3:03:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That was easy!!

Baby Brontoraptor

Adult Brontoraptor

Might be just about right. Now I'm just waiting for bronto to see this thread, his mastermind will fill the rest of all details needed for the movies to be produced.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 12:40:47 AM
At 7/6/2016 3:03:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That was easy!!

Baby Brontoraptor

Adult Brontoraptor
An animatronic hyena whale.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:47:03 PM

Valkor would be replaced with a human faced flying horse named Baraq. He's quite the wingless flying steed.

Harikrish would be played by PeeWee Hermon or perhaps Carrot-top, or perhaps Lady Gaga.

I would be played by an animated donkey, Eddie Murphy as my voiceover.

Hari would come down upon his steed and bust a move on me saying, and I quote,"marry me bronto. The job doesn't pay much and I wouldn't be nice to you, but you are quite the steed yourself. I also will cover ypu with a sheet, poking two eye holes and a breathe hole for you."

I would giggle, look at the camera, and give a "cheese" smile, then obviously...

I would scamper off into the weeds and pee on a bush.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:08:13 PM
At 7/7/2016 7:47:03 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Valkor would be replaced with a human faced flying horse named Baraq. He's quite the wingless flying steed.

Harikrish would be played by PeeWee Hermon or perhaps Carrot-top, or perhaps Lady Gaga.

Harikrish is a Hindu, OeeWee Hermin is white.
I already have the actors picked.

Harikrish played by see link.

Baby Brontoraptor

What is needed is adult Brontoraptor which you replied:
You wrote: "I would be played by an animated donkey, Eddie Murphy as my voiceover. "

Hari would come down upon his steed and bust a move on me saying, and I quote,"marry me bronto. The job doesn't pay much and I wouldn't be nice to you, but you are quite the steed yourself. I also will cover ypu with a sheet, poking two eye holes and a breathe hole for you."

I would giggle, look at the camera, and give a "cheese" smile, then obviously...

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:16:00 AM
At 7/7/2016 11:08:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Baby Brontoraptor

You wrote: "I would be played by an animated donkey, Eddie Murphy as my voiceover. "

I thought anyone could be a hindu.

What if i want to be a hindu later? Its my religion of choice.

I am half scandinavian and a quarter native american, and the rest unknown. Am i disqualified?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:50:35 AM
At 7/8/2016 12:16:00 AM, janesix wrote:

Baby Brontoraptor

I am half scandinavian and a quarter native american, and the rest unknown. Am i disqualified?

Yes. But you can be my slave. Sound good? ;-)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 10:43:51 AM

Baby Brontoraptor

Which Scandinavian tribe and which Native American people?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:23:22 PM

Baby Brontoraptor

Now a slut believes harikrish is a hindu and she can be one too.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:18:48 PM

Baby Brontoraptor

To answer your question. There is no concept of conversion in Hinduism. You have to be born a Hindu. But you can choose be become a follower of Hinduism and learn and practice the way of the Hindu.

"Also, unlike Islam which disparges Arabians before the Prophet as pagan, Hindus have simply always been Hindu, or at least since the start of recorded history. No one in history has ever been another religion and had to convert to Hinduism; thus there is no concept of conversion."
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:42:07 PM
At 7/8/2016 1:18:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Baby Brontoraptor

To answer your question. There is no concept of conversion in Hinduism. You have to be born a Hindu. But you can choose be become a follower of Hinduism and learn and practice the way of the Hindu.

"Also, unlike Islam which disparges Arabians before the Prophet as pagan, Hindus have simply always been Hindu, or at least since the start of recorded history. No one in history has ever been another religion and had to convert to Hinduism; thus there is no concept of conversion."

Well said.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:56:04 PM
At 7/8/2016 3:42:07 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/8/2016 1:18:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Baby Brontoraptor

To answer your question. There is no concept of conversion in Hinduism. You have to be born a Hindu. But you can choose to become a follower of Hinduism and learn and practice the way of the Hindu.

Well said.

Thank you, Riwaaz_Ras
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:40:23 PM
At 7/8/2016 10:43:51 AM, Jovian wrote:

Baby Brontoraptor

Which Scandinavian tribe and which Native American people?

Cherokee. I don't know anything about the Scandinavian side, I found that out through genetic testing.