Jump to topic:

vi_spex theories

lord_megatron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 7:54:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Some claim that vi_spex is a bot, other say he is a time-traveller, or even time himself. While haters claim he is a troll, a madman, a drunk. Here's your thread to deal with all the vi_spex theories you have as to how he was blessed (or cursed) with his unique, rare sense of grammar, logic, and sentence structure.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 8:10:58 PM
At 7/6/2016 7:54:56 PM, lord_megatron wrote:
Some claim that vi_spex is a bot, other say he is a time-traveller, or even time himself. While haters claim he is a troll, a madman, a drunk. Here's your thread to deal with all the vi_spex theories you have as to how he was blessed (or cursed) with his unique, rare sense of grammar, logic, and sentence structure.

I've conversed with him extensively. He strives for a perfectly-defined, binarily-valued philosophy. He redefines words to convey very strict aspects of the world, and then employs those new definitions as if they determine reality. His ideas do evolve over time, but do not increase in applicability to the real world. I've described him as a pseudo-solipsist. His vision is the arbiter of what true in the world, and what he can't see isn't. I haven't spoken with him in a while, but I assume not much has changed.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:03:55 AM
At 7/6/2016 7:54:56 PM, lord_megatron wrote:

He's the best/funniest debater on this site!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax