Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

All you christians know you are wrong

AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:57:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.

No, if I deny to then you are still ignoring my evidence so even if you pull the I am ignoring evidence card you are psychologically projecting and inaccurate. AN atheist ignoring evidence doesn't matter as to the validity of the bible which I demonstrated beyond a doubt to be inaccurate. Whether a different god exists or not is irrelevant. So the only way to presume the bible is correct is to assume the god is dishonest and still be on its side. In which case why that god, and not others? It could be lying about heaven or hell, or anything. It might not even be a proper god, so why not another religion, they have equally as valid arguments, even if they weren't as wise tactically to reach the top of the food chain.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:00:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
And to clarify what I meant by reaching the top of the food chain is that its large prevalence, particularly of Catholicism and all Abrahamic faiths combined is obviously the dominant belief system. But that is only evidence of their willingness to dominate, victors are not by default honest or have all correct beliefs.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:00:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 3:57:35 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.

No, if I deny to then you are still ignoring my evidence so even if you pull the I am ignoring evidence card you are psychologically projecting and inaccurate. AN atheist ignoring evidence doesn't matter as to the validity of the bible which I demonstrated beyond a doubt to be inaccurate. Whether a different god exists or not is irrelevant. So the only way to presume the bible is correct is to assume the god is dishonest and still be on its side. In which case why that god, and not others? It could be lying about heaven or hell, or anything. It might not even be a proper god, so why not another religion, they have equally as valid arguments, even if they weren't as wise tactically to reach the top of the food chain.

Tell me which other "god" and I'll tell you why. They all have something in common.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:02:05 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 3:57:35 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.

No, if I deny to then you are still ignoring my evidence so even if you pull the I am ignoring evidence card you are psychologically projecting and inaccurate. AN atheist ignoring evidence doesn't matter as to the validity of the bible which I demonstrated beyond a doubt to be inaccurate. Whether a different god exists or not is irrelevant. So the only way to presume the bible is correct is to assume the god is dishonest and still be on its side. In which case why that god, and not others? It could be lying about heaven or hell, or anything. It might not even be a proper god, so why not another religion, they have equally as valid arguments, even if they weren't as wise tactically to reach the top of the food chain.

If they have "equally valid arguments", then pick a religion and debate me. Your picked religion vs mine.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:03:21 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:00:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:57:35 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.

No, if I deny to then you are still ignoring my evidence so even if you pull the I am ignoring evidence card you are psychologically projecting and inaccurate. AN atheist ignoring evidence doesn't matter as to the validity of the bible which I demonstrated beyond a doubt to be inaccurate. Whether a different god exists or not is irrelevant. So the only way to presume the bible is correct is to assume the god is dishonest and still be on its side. In which case why that god, and not others? It could be lying about heaven or hell, or anything. It might not even be a proper god, so why not another religion, they have equally as valid arguments, even if they weren't as wise tactically to reach the top of the food chain.

Tell me which other "god" and I'll tell you why. They all have something in common.

*chuckle*
I cannot tell you which god because I am not so ignorant as to claim I believe in something which there is no evidence for. Also other religions can have multiple gods, or groups acting as gods, or could very well have tricksters claiming to be gods, alone or as a group. Those are the possibilities aside from a natural god. But already if any of those existed they would be happening right now, which eliminates most potential gods already.

The only way for an honest person to be convinced of a god is for the god to show themselves.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:05:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:03:21 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:00:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:57:35 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.

No, if I deny to then you are still ignoring my evidence so even if you pull the I am ignoring evidence card you are psychologically projecting and inaccurate. AN atheist ignoring evidence doesn't matter as to the validity of the bible which I demonstrated beyond a doubt to be inaccurate. Whether a different god exists or not is irrelevant. So the only way to presume the bible is correct is to assume the god is dishonest and still be on its side. In which case why that god, and not others? It could be lying about heaven or hell, or anything. It might not even be a proper god, so why not another religion, they have equally as valid arguments, even if they weren't as wise tactically to reach the top of the food chain.

Tell me which other "god" and I'll tell you why. They all have something in common.

*chuckle*
I cannot tell you which god because I am not so ignorant as to claim I believe in something which there is no evidence for. Also other religions can have multiple gods, or groups acting as gods, or could very well have tricksters claiming to be gods, alone or as a group. Those are the possibilities aside from a natural god. But already if any of those existed they would be happening right now, which eliminates most potential gods already.

The only way for an honest person to be convinced of a god is for the god to show themselves.

He did show Himself, or are you actually unfamiliar with our religion?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:12:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:05:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:03:21 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:00:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:57:35 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.

No, if I deny to then you are still ignoring my evidence so even if you pull the I am ignoring evidence card you are psychologically projecting and inaccurate. AN atheist ignoring evidence doesn't matter as to the validity of the bible which I demonstrated beyond a doubt to be inaccurate. Whether a different god exists or not is irrelevant. So the only way to presume the bible is correct is to assume the god is dishonest and still be on its side. In which case why that god, and not others? It could be lying about heaven or hell, or anything. It might not even be a proper god, so why not another religion, they have equally as valid arguments, even if they weren't as wise tactically to reach the top of the food chain.

Tell me which other "god" and I'll tell you why. They all have something in common.

*chuckle*
I cannot tell you which god because I am not so ignorant as to claim I believe in something which there is no evidence for. Also other religions can have multiple gods, or groups acting as gods, or could very well have tricksters claiming to be gods, alone or as a group. Those are the possibilities aside from a natural god. But already if any of those existed they would be happening right now, which eliminates most potential gods already.

The only way for an honest person to be convinced of a god is for the god to show themselves.

He did show Himself, or are you actually unfamiliar with our religion?

I do not mean once, I mean to each and whenever. Other religions can claim miracles as evidence of him showing himself too but the miracle is also a middle-man. Who is to the say the uneducated back then didn't get tricked as easily as a child? I will only believe when the deity shows itself to me. Threats of hell and incentives of heaven do not suffice, as any potentially new religion could make similar claims. Why believe yours over theres? The only honest thing to do is raise the bar on what I accept as evidence. And even a god showing itself might still be a trickster, but then if its a trickster I won't be able to figure it out if its an omniscient trickster so I might as well be tricked when the time comes and take that risk. But currently no god is physically manifesting before me or us, and if it was just before me I should be concerned about my sanity obviously.

I have high standards because if I had less standards I would have to accept multiple contradictory beliefs which cannot be true if there is only one truth, which I assume there is.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
VirBinarus
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:15:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:05:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:03:21 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:00:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:57:35 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:50:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

Little bronto, look at the link at the bottom of my signature. There you will see why you are incorrect.

No, if I deny to then you are still ignoring my evidence so even if you pull the I am ignoring evidence card you are psychologically projecting and inaccurate. AN atheist ignoring evidence doesn't matter as to the validity of the bible which I demonstrated beyond a doubt to be inaccurate. Whether a different god exists or not is irrelevant. So the only way to presume the bible is correct is to assume the god is dishonest and still be on its side. In which case why that god, and not others? It could be lying about heaven or hell, or anything. It might not even be a proper god, so why not another religion, they have equally as valid arguments, even if they weren't as wise tactically to reach the top of the food chain.

Tell me which other "god" and I'll tell you why. They all have something in common.

*chuckle*
I cannot tell you which god because I am not so ignorant as to claim I believe in something which there is no evidence for. Also other religions can have multiple gods, or groups acting as gods, or could very well have tricksters claiming to be gods, alone or as a group. Those are the possibilities aside from a natural god. But already if any of those existed they would be happening right now, which eliminates most potential gods already.

The only way for an honest person to be convinced of a god is for the god to show themselves.

He did show Himself, or are you actually unfamiliar with our religion?
You're not talking about the mythical yeshua are you?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also. That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken. Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:20:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also. That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken. Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.

Point them out. I've been through them all in my debates. Go for it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:24:26 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:20:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also. That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken. Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.

Point them out. I've been through them all in my debates. Go for it.

Your inability to read does you no favors. I would contradict myself if I began pointing them out or are you getting sexually excited you can double team me with another believer to the point you didn't recognize you were asking me to be dishonest.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:29:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:24:26 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:20:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also. That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken. Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.

Point them out. I've been through them all in my debates. Go for it.

Your inability to read does you no favors. I would contradict myself if I began pointing them out or are you getting sexually excited you can double team me with another believer to the point you didn't recognize you were asking me to be dishonest.

Here I'll give you a sniff of the correlation.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:30:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
(Deuteronomy 4:19)
And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has created.

*

Other than Earth, all of the planets have a named derived from Roman mythology.

http://www.universetoday.com...

*

Diana, Isis, Kali ma, Shiva, Allah, etc are all represented by the crescent moon.

Guess who else is.

His arrogance is so high that his symbols are on the top of mosques and temples worldwide even today.

https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

http://www.mormonoutreach.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
VirBinarus
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:33:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:30:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
(Deuteronomy 4:19)
And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has created.

*

Other than Earth, all of the planets have a named derived from Roman mythology.

http://www.universetoday.com...

*

Diana, Isis, Kali ma, Shiva, Allah, etc are all represented by the crescent moon.

Guess who else is.

His arrogance is so high that his symbols are on the top of mosques and temples worldwide even today.

https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

http://www.mormonoutreach.org...

So if a new religion made the claim that their god made everything, and that other gods are being worshipped as merely what that god made, would you believe it because it said so? You aren't providing evidence of your god, but potential evidence of a potential god that makes the claim that it made everything. I do not see that a god made everything so I cannot assume it made everything. And it says nothing about the god in particular, new gods made up on the spot can say just as much.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
The death of Judas.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:38:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
The death of Judas.

The Judas who fulfilled messianic prophecy, was ridden with guilt, gave back the bribe, and hung himself.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:43:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:38:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
The death of Judas.

The Judas who fulfilled messianic prophecy, was ridden with guilt, gave back the bribe, and hung himself.
He also walked into a field he'd used the money to buy and fell over and his guts burst out. He must have died twice.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:52:07 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.

If I exhaust all of the video's examples I can still find more from outside the video. It'd take hours and hours. And you supposedly can mend them but not guaranteed. And because other religions have contradictions too, if they say they can mend them then its just as evident as yours. Which is they say they can mend it but might not be able to. So even if you did, I would have to listen to theirs, and it'd take even longer. The only appropriate thing to do is say only one or none of the two can be right, so the right one would be able to eventually provide the higher evidence needed, so I ought to wait til such evidence is provided.

Like I could find a muslim contradictions list video, and make this topic about muslims being ignorant. Then if two muslims came here and basically said your arguments, but their equivalents, how is that any different? This is why I need to raise the quality of evidence I accept.

And I have seen people say the earth is flat before and quoting the bible on it. They think they come up with valid biblical arguments, and how am I to get them to see that its not good enough, we have satellite evidence against it even. Its how cell phones work, from satellites.

And lets say someone tells me a product of theirs is worth buying. Lets say they say that the product is a robot that can only love me. Then theres quotes about the robot saying it wants to torture people who don't think its a good buy eternally. Does it do so lovingly? How do you lovingly torture for eternity?

And now you will say its an unfair comparison to make, but your god apparently made a devil and is omniscient, so knew full well exactly what'd happen. He let the snake speak. So its not the devil doing it (which some interpretations say the snake isn't even the devil but that's beside the point) it'd be the god's doing.

I do not care about the normal excuses its 'plan' etc, or god is mysterious (yet god is described to be as us, we were made like him). Even a 5 yr old if I asked if a genie did an equivalent situation and the genie knew it'd happen but didn't prevent it, would the genie be responsible?

Its like, if you know one of your children will tell another that santa isn't real, and you can do stuff to stop it but choose not to, then you overhear your kid telling your younger child that santa isn't real, then you punish them all for it. And only santa because its the first thing to come to mind.

So would I buy such a robot, no. There are competing robots as well with similar claims. That's how it looks to me. So until an actual god shows up I don't see a reason why any robot would be representative of the true god.

Assuming there is a god(s) or things that seem as such. That is why, and its my perspective so arguing against it won't work I'm not saying the robot example is absolutely true its just an example to try to get you to understand my position so please don't waste time arguing against it. But that is why I cannot accept simply the bible as true, or I would need to accept any other religious mythology as readily.

So I need to simply increase my purchasing standards. I would get a practical robot maybe but if it can only do stuff I would do already then why not just do it myself.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:55:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:43:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:38:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
The death of Judas.

The Judas who fulfilled messianic prophecy, was ridden with guilt, gave back the bribe, and hung himself.
He also walked into a field he'd used the money to buy and fell over and his guts burst out. He must have died twice.

That's a solid one to remember. Or maybe he did that as he was hanging, like he dragged the tree around with him then tripped and his guts spilled out as he suffocated to death.

Which is why I cannot simply accept people trying to mend the contradictions, because to me they all look like that just not as clearly to notice.
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
VirBinarus
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:08:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
The death of Judas.

So, Judas buys a field in aid of the Pharisees, then hangs himself, and then falls down on a field and his guts fall out.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:32:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:08:24 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
The death of Judas.

So, Judas buys a field in aid of the Pharisees, then hangs himself, and then falls down on a field and his guts fall out.
That's not what the bible says. You are a liar.
Quote the passages that support your claim.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:34:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
-Richard Dawkins, atheist biologist and author of "The God Delusion" in an interview said, " I suppose it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer..."

http://www.conservapedia.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:36:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:34:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
-Richard Dawkins, atheist biologist and author of "The God Delusion" in an interview said, " I suppose it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer..."

http://www.conservapedia.com...
Ahooga ahooga ahooga quote mine,.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:38:08 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:43:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:38:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
The death of Judas.

The Judas who fulfilled messianic prophecy, was ridden with guilt, gave back the bribe, and hung himself.
He also walked into a field he'd used the money to buy and fell over and his guts burst out. He must have died twice.

What are you spewing now bull? I could find a 3 days dead dog on the road and its guts spill out. What are chirping about?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:45:19 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

All right, out of curiosity, Ill bite....

'And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham.' (GEN 22:1)

'Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.' (JAS 1:13)
AtheistBrony
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:59:45 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 5:38:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:43:49 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:38:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:34:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:31:56 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:19:17 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:13:18 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:32:38 PM, AtheistBrony wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
You just won't admit it.

pick one, put both verses here, and I'll try to explain it.

I'm not picking one. Explaining one will not due. Evidence for one claim doesn't piggy-back the rest of the claims also.

That's why I'm letting you pick it, so that I don't just jump for the easiest one. You can keep doing them if you're not satisfied

That's how propaganda sometimes works, putting some incorrect things between the true things to make it seem more true.

You can test every single one with me if you want.

But because of the piggy-back thing, I realize its asking more than an individual could handle. Fact remains if I end up accepting all your explanations I would have to accept all the explanations for other religions too.

Why?

And because I do not know the bible by heart I cannot easily say which contradictions you refute are actually refuted, or if they are still valid and you are mistaken.

Then surely you cannot say that there are contradictions in the first place?

Because some of these are just blatant contradictions, you could say context matters, or different authors different stories. But if its different authors different stories it shouldn't be literally interpreted as the authors are only human.

If you do discredit each contradiction I will just know that you are capable of seeing what apparently contradicts, then are able to see a perspective in which it doesn't contradict, but if I wanted to use that skill to its fullest I could make reality seem like its not true and replace it with anything I wish. Seeing alternate potential explanations also is not the true intended explanation, the truth is they didn't catch their mistake, and they are human.
The death of Judas.

The Judas who fulfilled messianic prophecy, was ridden with guilt, gave back the bribe, and hung himself.
He also walked into a field he'd used the money to buy and fell over and his guts burst out. He must have died twice.

What are you spewing now bull? I could find a 3 days dead dog on the road and its guts spill out. What are chirping about?

And this is why my first post and thread title are correct. Well its been great ladies and gentleman this is Jay Leno signing off. Have a wonderful day!
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?