Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Atheist believe in mythology

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:32:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.

Anubis the Egyptian god?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:33:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.

Nope. You believe in magic.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:36:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:32:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.

Anubis the Egyptian god?

No no. Read the thread about your genial idea for a movie.
Canuck
Posts: 164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 7:59:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

Maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find anything on the website that indicates it is based on atheism.
But I know you only post this stuff to get a reaction.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:03:47 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:59:40 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

Maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find anything on the website that indicates it is based on atheism.
But I know you only post this stuff to get a reaction.

It's secular darwinists coming up with this stuff. It sure isn't us.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:05:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

No they don't.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

No it didn't.

What you're doing, is making an intentionally false statement.

IE: Lying.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:41:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)

(Wonders when Bronto will evolve.)
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)

"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!
Fly
Posts: 2,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:47:18 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:33:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.

Nope. You believe in magic.

That you believe in a being which spoke our whole existence and universe into being with its infinite spirit powers and then turn around and accuse the science literate among us of believing in magic... is hilariously ignorant and lacking in self-awareness.

And for once, you aren't even alone in this particular form of foolishness...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:48:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

He fails again!
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:49:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:47:18 PM, Fly wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:33:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.

Nope. You believe in magic.

That you believe in a being which spoke our whole existence and universe into being with its infinite spirit powers and then turn around and accuse the science literate among us of believing in magic... is hilariously ignorant and lacking in self-awareness.

And for once, you aren't even alone in this particular form of foolishness...

I speak things into existance in virtual space invirtual CAD all the time, and that's with mild technology compared to what is possible.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:52:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:48:30 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

He fails again!

In other words you reject the hypothesis of intelligent design, yet have no other plausable answer. Doesn't sound very scientific. It sounds dogmatic.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:54:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:52:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:48:30 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

He fails again!

In other words you reject the hypothesis of intelligent design, yet have no other plausable answer. Doesn't sound very scientific. It sounds dogmatic.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

You're 3/3 so far!

Can we make it four intellectually dishonest posts that purposefully distort the reality and facts, utterly misrepresent everyone elses views, and omit every single key fact about what people actually say and what we believe?

Can we?
Fly
Posts: 2,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 8:57:00 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:49:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:18 PM, Fly wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:33:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.

Nope. You believe in magic.

That you believe in a being which spoke our whole existence and universe into being with its infinite spirit powers and then turn around and accuse the science literate among us of believing in magic... is hilariously ignorant and lacking in self-awareness.

And for once, you aren't even alone in this particular form of foolishness...

I speak things into existance in virtual space invirtual CAD all the time, and that's with mild technology compared to what is possible.

That's great. Snakes are easy to make out of clay, too. But they are clay snakes.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 9:00:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:57:00 PM, Fly wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:49:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:18 PM, Fly wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:33:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:30:20 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

I only believe in Stinkycornicus aka Anubis Petroliae.

Nope. You believe in magic.

That you believe in a being which spoke our whole existence and universe into being with its infinite spirit powers and then turn around and accuse the science literate among us of believing in magic... is hilariously ignorant and lacking in self-awareness.

And for once, you aren't even alone in this particular form of foolishness...

I speak things into existance in virtual space invirtual CAD all the time, and that's with mild technology compared to what is possible.

That's great. Snakes are easy to make out of clay, too. But they are clay snakes.

You must not be familiar with allegories or James Gates.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 9:18:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:54:57 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:52:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:48:30 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

He fails again!

In other words you reject the hypothesis of intelligent design, yet have no other plausable answer. Doesn't sound very scientific. It sounds dogmatic.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

You're 3/3 so far!

Can we make it four intellectually dishonest posts that purposefully distort the reality and facts, utterly misrepresent everyone elses views, and omit every single key fact about what people actually say and what we believe?

Can we?

It's not intellectually dishonest to say you have no answer when you haven't provided an answer. You are doing what we call a "dodge".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 9:30:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 9:18:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:54:57 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:52:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:48:30 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

He fails again!

In other words you reject the hypothesis of intelligent design, yet have no other plausable answer. Doesn't sound very scientific. It sounds dogmatic.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

You're 3/3 so far!

Can we make it four intellectually dishonest posts that purposefully distort the reality and facts, utterly misrepresent everyone elses views, and omit every single key fact about what people actually say and what we believe?

Can we?

It's not intellectually dishonest to say you have no answer when you haven't provided an answer. You are doing what we call a "dodge".

No, it's intellectually dishonest to make blatantly intellectually dishonest statements, then follow it up with more intellectually dishonest statements.

You know, very well that I have a plausible alternative answer, a scientific one; yet you claim we don't anyway.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Your omitting the fact that you KNOW we have a plausible answer; yet trying to portray my pointing out that you are lying, intellectually dishonest sociopath is "dodging".

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another"."

You know that you're being a lying, intellectually dishonest sociopath by the way you have utterly misrepresented and been intellectually dishonest in every statement you have made in this post so far; you know I am calling you out on these obviously lying, intellectually dishonest statements, and yet still twisting this to the point where you can claim that I refuse to answer the question.

Your questions are idiotic, you know they're flat out lies, distortion and misrepresentation, and you know they are intellectually dishonest.

You know that you can't possibly make any sort of semblance of a point on this forum without lying through your teeth, so lets not keep up the act where you pretend as if you've asked anything you've asked or said is in good faith.

No, again, for the fourth time in a row; you have made an intellectually dishonest post.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 9:39:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 9:30:20 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 9:18:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:54:57 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:52:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:48:30 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

He fails again!

In other words you reject the hypothesis of intelligent design, yet have no other plausable answer. Doesn't sound very scientific. It sounds dogmatic.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

You're 3/3 so far!

Can we make it four intellectually dishonest posts that purposefully distort the reality and facts, utterly misrepresent everyone elses views, and omit every single key fact about what people actually say and what we believe?

Can we?

It's not intellectually dishonest to say you have no answer when you haven't provided an answer. You are doing what we call a "dodge".

No, it's intellectually dishonest to make blatantly intellectually dishonest statements, then follow it up with more intellectually dishonest statements.

You know, very well that I have a plausible alternative answer, a scientific one; yet you claim we don't anyway.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Your omitting the fact that you KNOW we have a plausible answer; yet trying to portray my pointing out that you are lying, intellectually dishonest sociopath is "dodging".

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another"."

You know that you're being a lying, intellectually dishonest sociopath by the way you have utterly misrepresented and been intellectually dishonest in every statement you have made in this post so far; you know I am calling you out on these obviously lying, intellectually dishonest statements, and yet still twisting this to the point where you can claim that I refuse to answer the question.

Your questions are idiotic, you know they're flat out lies, distortion and misrepresentation, and you know they are intellectually dishonest.

You know that you can't possibly make any sort of semblance of a point on this forum without lying through your teeth, so lets not keep up the act where you pretend as if you've asked anything you've asked or said is in good faith.

No, again, for the fourth time in a row; you have made an intellectually dishonest post.

So present us your plausable answer and quit scampering around like Donkey off of Shrek.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 10:19:26 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)

YES! Finally! According to best scientific analysis, they DID! So laugh your head off at that INSTEAD, Brontodoodles! :D

(And if you'd ever like to know why this truly remarkable transformation is not only plausible, but how many specific, correlated features were already present before Moby the Racoon Swamp Deer became Moby Dick, please post in Science. :D)
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 10:23:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 10:19:26 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)

YES! Finally! According to best scientific analysis, they DID! So laugh your head off at that INSTEAD, Brontodoodles! :D

(And if you'd ever like to know why this truly remarkable transformation is not only plausible, but how many specific, correlated features were already present before Moby the Racoon Swamp Deer became Moby Dick, please post in Science. :D)

So if humans haven't changed in 10,000 years why would we believe 10 billion transitions happened in 50 million years...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 10:26:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 10:19:26 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)

YES! Finally! According to best scientific analysis, they DID! So laugh your head off at that INSTEAD, Brontodoodles! :D

(And if you'd ever like to know why this truly remarkable transformation is not only plausible, but how many specific, correlated features were already present before Moby the Racoon Swamp Deer became Moby Dick, please post in Science. :D)

So you believe:

1)hyenas had hooves

2)A fish crawled out of the water, had a mutant baby, mutant became hooved hyena, hooved hyena crawled back in the water and gsined 80,000 pounds, a fluke tail, blubber, different internal bodily systems, grew more and more and more teeth, and a blow hole?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 10:28:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 10:19:26 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)

YES! Finally! According to best scientific analysis, they DID! So laugh your head off at that INSTEAD, Brontodoodles! :D

(And if you'd ever like to know why this truly remarkable transformation is not only plausible, but how many specific, correlated features were already present before Moby the Racoon Swamp Deer became Moby Dick, please post in Science. :D)

That's worse than Baraq hopping osque to mosque in Islam. Come on Ruv.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 11:37:23 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com...

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

At 7/5/2016 10:26:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists attack Christians and Christianity on here on a daily basis. Religious people are simply desensatised to attacks and bigotry directed towards them.

http://www.debate.org...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:26:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/7/2016 9:39:11 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 9:30:20 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 9:18:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:54:57 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:52:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:48:30 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:47:29 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:41:42 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:30:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/7/2016 8:16:37 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 7/7/2016 7:25:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheists believe whales came from hooved hyenas.
You've been corrected on this numerous times before, Brontoramus. Indohyus -- the last known land-dwelling ancestor of the whale, was not a hyena but a sort of raccoon-sized swamp-deer. [https://en.wikipedia.org...]

That transformation from raccoon-sized swamp-deer to whale is funny in itself, if you imagining it happening very fast. It's also more accurate than some vague tale about hyenas from a discredited site whose target readership is scientific ignoramuses.

Also, atheists may or may not believe in evolution, due to the fact that there are many legitimate reasons for rejecting religion unrelated to a particular scientific field.

Also, there are many Christians who accept Indohyus as an ancestor of whales -- in fact, most Christians accept evolution over-all. So it's a bit funny too, to think of science-literate Christians from Brazil and Africa shaking their heads at their uneducated American hick co-religionist.

Said "Creature A" climbed out of the water, grew hooves and fur, jumped back into the water, gained 80,000 pounds, replaced fur with blubber, completely changed inner bodily systems, changed snout to blowhole, grew a giant fluked tail, erased legs interchanging with pectoral flippers, and renounced need for herbivorism interchanging with carnivorism, all while its ancestors howled at the moon going clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop...

That's hilariously funny, until one realises how many times a member has said it after being corrected ,and why he still believes sites that offer no compelling reason to be believed in the first place. Then the tone shifts to tragicomedy, and the subject of humour shifts too. :(

So whales came from racoon swamp deer?

(Bronto scampers off into the weeds.)


"One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth."

Failed.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Failed.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

Failed.

"References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided."

Unknown.

Well, it seems you haven't utterly failed in all 4 out of 4 indicators of intellectual honesty, so there is that!

In other words you believe hooved hyenas turned into whales despite humans showing no change in thousands of years. Where did all of those transitions find tme to go hyena to blue whale?..

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

He fails again!

In other words you reject the hypothesis of intelligent design, yet have no other plausable answer. Doesn't sound very scientific. It sounds dogmatic.

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another".

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

You're 3/3 so far!

Can we make it four intellectually dishonest posts that purposefully distort the reality and facts, utterly misrepresent everyone elses views, and omit every single key fact about what people actually say and what we believe?

Can we?

It's not intellectually dishonest to say you have no answer when you haven't provided an answer. You are doing what we call a "dodge".

No, it's intellectually dishonest to make blatantly intellectually dishonest statements, then follow it up with more intellectually dishonest statements.

You know, very well that I have a plausible alternative answer, a scientific one; yet you claim we don't anyway.

"Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis".

Your omitting the fact that you KNOW we have a plausible answer; yet trying to portray my pointing out that you are lying, intellectually dishonest sociopath is "dodging".

"Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another"."

You know that you're being a lying, intellectually dishonest sociopath by the way you have utterly misrepresented and been intellectually dishonest in every statement you have made in this post so far; you know I am calling you out on these obviously lying, intellectually dishonest statements, and yet still twisting this to the point where you can claim that I refuse to answer the question.

Your questions are idiotic, you know they're flat out lies, distortion and misrepresentation, and you know they are intellectually dishonest.

You know that you can't possibly make any sort of semblance of a point on this forum without lying through your teeth, so lets not keep up the act where you pretend as if you've asked anything you've asked or said is in good faith.

No, again, for the fourth time in a row; you have made an intellectually dishonest post.

So present us your plausable answer and quit scampering around like Donkey off of Shrek.

So I've pointed out you're being a lying, intellectually dishonest sociopath, explained how that your last four replies have been flagrant lies, you've ignored it, made no attempt to defend any of the crap you've said, and then accuse me of dodging?

That's 5/5! You're on a roll!