Jump to topic:

This video made me anti-abortion

Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:08:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Another man lost in abortion: Usama Bin Ladin's pro-American brother. He could had stopped him!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:10:31 PM
At 7/8/2016 3:02:35 PM, Jovian wrote:

Meeting ones who had done it and spent the rest of their lives regretting it did it for me, years ago.

Women who could never look at another child without wondering what the one she aborted would have been like, and knowing that a piece of her heart was taken away with the foetus.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:50:49 PM
At 7/8/2016 3:10:31 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Meeting ones who had done it and spent the rest of their lives regretting it did it for me, years ago.

Women who could never look at another child without wondering what the one she aborted would have been like, and knowing that a piece of her heart was taken away with the foetus.

That's because people like you told her she did a terrible thing and said she killed a baby.

Biomass that is physically incapable of producing consciousness is not believed to be a 'person' by most secular people.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 3:53:35 PM

So why did you end up abandoning your children when you should be appreciating them and your wife for having them?
There are posts which indicate you are about to abandon your current wife Imelda and withdrew financial support for being pregnant by another man. But an innocent life is about to be born. How can you turn your remaining hate against a new born child regardless of who the father is?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:07:04 PM
At 7/8/2016 3:50:49 PM, matt8800 wrote:

That's because people like you told her she did a terrible thing and said she killed a baby.

Biomass that is physically incapable of producing consciousness is not believed to be a 'person' by most secular people.

When does a foetus becomes a 'person' ?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 4:33:01 PM
At 7/8/2016 4:07:04 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

There can be no objective answer because there is not an objective definition of 'person' and what separates that from a non-person. The technical definition of person is completely unhelpful in this regard. https://www.google.com...

I would define a person as a human mind that is capable of consciousness. For a pro-life person to be consistent, they would have to assert that it is wrong to take a brain dead body off life support (many do). I am consistent with my beliefs because I think taking a brain dead body off life support is completely moral.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 6:04:56 PM

The moment the DNA of it's parents combine to make a new set. In other words, at conception.

True a foetus is reliant on it's mother, but then it will be reliant on one or both of it's parents for the next 16-20 years.

It doesn't become independent until it can earn it's own living.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 6:19:19 PM
At 7/8/2016 3:53:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:

So why did you end up abandoning your children when you should be appreciating them and your wife for having them?

Oh so now you have gone back to me abandoning them rather than them dumping me, lol.

In my mental state at the time I didn't have a choice.

There are posts which indicate you are about to abandon your current wife Imelda and withdrew financial support for being pregnant by another man. But an innocent life is about to be born. How can you turn your remaining hate against a new born child regardless of who the father is?

Since we are not actually married, she is not legally my wife, and anyway adultery ends a marriage, unless the injured party, in this case me, chooses to take the adulterous one back, which is an offer I have made to Imelda.

I have put the choice very firmly in her court.

Ar you suggesting I should support another man who is already living in my house rent free with my common law wife Imelda. It is not my fault that he apparently is not working, and neither is it my place to give him a free ride through life, especially since he has "stolen" my common law, and future legal, wife off me.

It is she who cheated on me remember.

If she lives with him, and marries him, it is his responsibility to support her not mine.

I do not hate Imelda or the unborn child, I have offered to take it o as my own, how is that turning "hate on it".

You have a very sick and twisted mind Harikrish, and think nothing of lying through your teeth to try and undermine me and my mental health,

Sorry, with Jehovah's spirit behind me it ill never work.

I assume you are referring to my open letters, in which I have practically begged Imelda to return to me.

However I have not abandoned her sister, as my friends here would have me do, and am still supporting her through college.

Nor have I abandoned her daughter, though I expect his to do the every day support of her and her mother.

The stupidity of you lies and half truths is that people only have to log on to my Facebook page to read my timeline to know how false your words are. It is publicly available information since I have nothing to hide and in fact want people to know my position.

Grow up Harikrish and seek professional help, it is clearly you who needs it, far more than I.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 7:05:05 PM
At 7/9/2016 6:19:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Since we are not actually married, she is not legally my wife

And, that is exactly opposite of what you used to say, that she was your wife and that the only difference was the signed document you had yet to complete.

, and anyway adultery ends a marriage, unless the injured party, in this case me, chooses to take the adulterous one back, which is an offer I have made to Imelda.

Ar you suggesting I should support another man who is already living in my house rent free with my common law wife Imelda. It is not my fault that he apparently is not working, and neither is it my place to give him a free ride through life, especially since he has "stolen" my common law, and future legal, wife off me.

LOL. I told you long ago this entire relationship was a scam, but you denied that. Now, we see it was indeed a scam.

If she lives with him, and marries him, it is his responsibility to support her not mine.

I do not hate Imelda or the unborn child, I have offered to take it o as my own, how is that turning "hate on it".

You have a very sick and twisted mind Harikrish, and think nothing of lying through your teeth to try and undermine me and my mental health,

I assume you are referring to my open letters, in which I have practically begged Imelda to return to me.

However I have not abandoned her sister, as my friends here would have me do, and am still supporting her through college.

LOL. Still haven't learned yet.

Nor have I abandoned her daughter, though I expect his to do the every day support of her and her mother.

The stupidity of you lies and half truths is that people only have to log on to my Facebook page to read my timeline to know how false your words are. It is publicly available information since I have nothing to hide and in fact want people to know my position.

Grow up Harikrish and seek professional help, it is clearly you who needs it, far more than I.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 7:28:04 PM
I am "anti-abortion", too. Who isn't? I mean, who is "pro-abortion"? No one I've ever met.

But I am also pro-choice. As I do not believe that I have the right to decide for other people when an egg or a fetus becomes a person. Nor do I have the right to decide what happens inside another human being's body as the result of what I believe about when an egg or a fetus becomes a person.

And I will remain pro-choice until one of you can explain to me why you think you or I should have the right to ignore the rights of others, in this way.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 7:29:03 PM
At 7/9/2016 7:05:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2016 6:19:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Since we are not actually married, she is not legally my wife

And, that is exactly opposite of what you used to say, that she was your wife and that the only difference was the signed document you had yet to complete.

, and anyway adultery ends a marriage, unless the injured party, in this case me, chooses to take the adulterous one back, which is an offer I have made to Imelda.

LOL. I told you long ago this entire relationship was a scam, but you denied that. Now, we see it was indeed a scam.

LOL. Still haven't learned yet.

Glad you spoke up. The JW needs two witnesses to establish a fact. This confirms he lied.
Thanks, DanneJeRusse.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:28:12 AM
At 7/9/2016 6:04:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

The moment the DNA of it's parents combine to make a new set. In other words, at conception.

True a foetus is reliant on it's mother, but then it will be reliant on one or both of it's parents for the next 16-20 years.

It doesn't become independent until it can earn it's own living.

If someone is reliant on us, it only adds to our responsibility.

Why was the woman not cautious enough?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:44:18 AM

And because some women regret having an abortion you thought to yourself, you know, I think we should force all women to continue with a pregnancy against their will.

You f*cking idiot.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 5:50:43 AM
Seth Macfarlane is a very talented and funny man and certainly knows how to get a point across with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Abortion has always been a complex and controversial issue and has always been a tool to be used for a number of reasons, probably better known by the mother-to-be.
I think what is sadder than terminating a foetus is allowing a human being to be born and endure a quality of life no better than a vegetable.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:05:07 AM
At 7/10/2016 5:44:18 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

And because some women regret having an abortion you thought to yourself, you know, I think we should force all women to continue with a pregnancy against their will.

You f*cking idiot.

where value of * is u in an isolated system.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:06:26 AM
At 7/10/2016 5:50:43 AM, Willows wrote:
Seth Macfarlane is a very talented and funny man and certainly knows how to get a point across with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Abortion has always been a complex and controversial issue and has always been a tool to be used for a number of reasons, probably better known by the mother-to-be.
I think what is sadder than terminating a foetus is allowing a human being to be born and endure a quality of life no better than a vegetable.

So poor people should not reproduce?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:08:54 AM
At 7/10/2016 6:05:07 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

Okey so you give me sh*t, but not the guy who tries the, well some women have regretted abortion line...........

F*ck you.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:11:03 AM

It's almost as if the no abortion for you lobby here is being depicted as gaining support upon lies, half truth and distortions of what exactly is being terminated to justify forced pregnancy.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:16:24 AM
At 7/10/2016 6:08:54 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

Okey so you give me sh*t, but not the guy who tries the, well some women have regretted abortion line...........

F*ck you.

Genuine question. Did you just manage to type it twice while getting humped by a horny gorilla?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:19:48 AM
At 7/10/2016 6:16:24 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

Genuine question. Did you just manage to type it twice while getting humped by a horny gorilla?

You want to say something about the line that goes...........well some women regret having an abortion.

Got something to say about that mother f*cker ?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:58:18 AM
At 7/10/2016 8:19:48 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

You want to say something about the line that goes...........well some women regret having an abortion.

Believe it or not, I did nothing to your mom.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:01:13 AM
At 7/10/2016 8:58:18 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

In other words no, you don't.

Humor me with something, should a woman be forced to continue a pregnancy against her will ?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:09:11 AM
At 7/10/2016 9:01:13 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

Humor me with something, should a woman be forced to continue a pregnancy against her will ?

How did she get pregnant?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:10:34 AM
At 7/10/2016 9:09:11 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

The usual way, via a cock ?................I mean that is the usual way isn't it ?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:25:29 AM
At 7/10/2016 9:10:34 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

The usual way, via a cock ?................I mean that is the usual way isn't it ?

No, not for your mother.. I suppose.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:31:52 AM
At 7/10/2016 9:25:29 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

Did you mother get a choice with you ? or are you mummies forced little disappointment ?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:48:39 AM
At 7/10/2016 6:06:26 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/10/2016 5:50:43 AM, Willows wrote:

So poor people should not reproduce?

Everyone has the right to reproduce however a woman should have the right to to prevent a severely deformed baby from entering the world.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:50:36 AM
At 7/10/2016 9:31:52 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

Did you mother get a choice with you ? or are you mummies forced little disappointment ?

Nobody in my town has ever aborted a child, they love them.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:51:25 AM
At 7/10/2016 9:50:36 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:31:52 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

You f*cking idiot.

F*ck you.

Nobody in my town has ever aborted a child, they love them.

And what town would that be ?