Jump to topic:

request skype debate - Why Islam is the truth

SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:01:17 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
If anyone would like to debate this topic - (christians - former christians - former muslims etc) I would love to do this, I am very open minded and i think it would be a lot of fun!

Also , if you are an atheist i would like to discuss the concept of the existence of God.

Or if you have any accusations or points you would like to bring forth, im willing to answer any questions!

either way, it will be a lot of fun for sure, we can chill and enjoy some good deep conversation. i would love to clear many points and misconceptions. I hope we can all be respectful in the end.

My skype ID : Rf.Salmano
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 5:34:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 3:01:17 PM, SalFactoR wrote:
If anyone would like to debate this topic - (christians - former christians - former muslims etc) I would love to do this, I am very open minded and i think it would be a lot of fun!

Also , if you are an atheist i would like to discuss the concept of the existence of God.

Or if you have any accusations or points you would like to bring forth, im willing to answer any questions!

either way, it will be a lot of fun for sure, we can chill and enjoy some good deep conversation. i would love to clear many points and misconceptions. I hope we can all be respectful in the end.

are you convinced that your god is real?
if so, what convinced you that your god is real?
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 6:40:05 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/11/2016 5:34:28 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:

Hello there, I would have hoped that i could answer your question on a skype call and had a nice convo after, but ill give a short answer.

I am convinced that my God is real,
The reason I believe this is because of the proofs given in the quran, things that a human at that time could not possibly know, such as the expansion of the universe, the core of the earth containing lava being the heaviest part of the earth, and also the fact that volcanoes occur after earthquakes, and that the lava emerges from the earth and not from the mountains (as an observer back then would claim if he saw it, even though volcanoes and earthquakes didnt really happen in the arabian peninsula)
Also when talking about specific tasks of bees, it identifies between female and male bees etc.
There are many more claims such as these (water cycle, rotation of the sun around its own axis, development of the embriyo)

Also things that solve problems relating the economy, and simply how to have a better society.
It helps me believe that the world is just etc -

I cant explain my points in detail, but if anyone would like to have a skype discussion It would be much easier for me to explain my points if anyone is interested :)

Once again my skype ID is : Rf.Salmano
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 1:57:55 AM
At 7/11/2016 6:40:05 PM, SalFactoR wrote:

Hello there, I would have hoped that i could answer your question on a skype call and had a nice convo after, but ill give a short answer.

The reason I believe this is because of the proofs given in the quran, things that a human at that time could not possibly know, such as the expansion of the universe, the core of the earth containing lava being the heaviest part of the earth, and also the fact that volcanoes occur after earthquakes, and that the lava emerges from the earth and not from the mountains (as an observer back then would claim if he saw it, even though volcanoes and earthquakes didnt really happen in the arabian peninsula)
Also when talking about specific tasks of bees, it identifies between female and male bees etc.
There are many more claims such as these (water cycle, rotation of the sun around its own axis, development of the embriyo)

Also things that solve problems relating the economy, and simply how to have a better society.

I cant explain my points in detail, but if anyone would like to have a skype discussion It would be much easier for me to explain my points if anyone is interested :)

i don't have skype, it is incompatibly with my PC. however i prefer to type rather than talk so i can take the time to think about, and give a accurate response.
i've read enough of the quran to realize that the quran is not enough for me to accept it as proof for a god.
even if all of the mundane facts in the quran were true, it doesn't tell me how the author knew about them.
also if your god was able to communicate with the author of the quran, then your god should be able to communicate with me as well.
so i have a solution.
i want you to pray that i receive proof that your god is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes. i want to know in a way that i can't deny that your god is real. i know the dog next door is real, is your god able and willing to convince me with the same certainty?
i give your god permission to convince me, by any means necessary, no matter what it takes.
that way i can either know your god is real, or know your god is either unable or unwilling to convince me.
thank you for your time.
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 10:02:42 AM
At 7/12/2016 1:57:55 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/11/2016 6:40:05 PM, SalFactoR wrote:

i don't have skype, it is incompatibly with my PC. however i prefer to type rather than talk so i can take the time to think about, and give a accurate response.
i've read enough of the quran to realize that the quran is not enough for me to accept it as proof for a god.
even if all of the mundane facts in the quran were true, it doesn't tell me how the author knew about them.
also if your god was able to communicate with the author of the quran, then your god should be able to communicate with me as well.
so i have a solution.
i want you to pray that i receive proof that your god is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes. i want to know in a way that i can't deny that your god is real. i know the dog next door is real, is your god able and willing to convince me with the same certainty?
i give your god permission to convince me, by any means necessary, no matter what it takes.
that way i can either know your god is real, or know your god is either unable or unwilling to convince me.
thank you for your time.

I will pray that you can one day have a compatible PC so that we can skype :)

Here is the thing, God will only give signs and abilities to his prophets to convince the people of their time.
Moses was granted the ability to do magic to convince the pharaoh and his people (he challanged his magicians) - the message was not preserved

In Jesus' time, it was an age of miracles and signs so God gave him a miraculous birth and the ability to convince people through signs and miracles (raising the dead etc). (we believe this in the quran, but we believe he was a prophet with abilities with God's permission, and not the son of God)

Finally, in the arab language, people were proud of their language, so God gave muhammed a book that no one could compete with.

However, the Quran made a claim no other book made, God knew his people are now ready, so he said the Quran is for the rest of Humanity and not just for its people, therefore it should stand the test of OUR time, which is science. And after 1500 years, not a single scientific error can be found.

God mentions in the Quran "Do you need more signs?" meaning, you will get no signs, God wont hit you with lightning 3 times every friday so that you can believe in him, He wont make a white crow land in your room through an open window,
He created us with an intellect, and expects us to explore all these books and find the truth.

I pray we can skype one day so we can have a proper discussion because I really do have much more to say, but I am here to discuss further if you have more questions or would like me to elaborate.

Finally - The Quran does not need to explain why it knows the scientific things that it does, it is the word of God, and our prophet mohammed only spoke as he heard from the angel gabriel, therefore the author is God. If God says the universe was created with strength and he is ever expanding it, he does not need to explain why, however you can ask him whatever you please when you meet him.

The quran makes it an article of faith to believe in all the prophets - however, the books have been changed from their original intention, which is why God revealed the final book with its final prophet, and it will be protected from any change. (However i dont believe God will snap his fingers and protect it with an invisible force field) Miracles are simply things that can not be explained with logic and science. SO when God says he will protect the Quran from change (which we know is true, the quran is in its original text since the beginning) he does it by making us pray 5 times a day, where we recite vurses. The biggest muslim preacher in the world can come to me and if he changes a single character in one of the verses, i would be able to call him out on it. This is how it is preserved, through our prayer.

When God says he created the world in 6 Long periods of time, this might be a future scientific discovery, where we find there were 6 long periods in the creation.

Also regarding the expansion of the universe being mentioned in the quran, i do not find how you see this as "mundane" as it is one of the biggest scientific discoveries of our time.

Also, the big bang theory, is also mentioned in the quran. The heavens and the earth were one- and we clove them asunder.

(big bang states that the universe was one primer nebula and then -big bang - universe) - or something like that~ im not one to google perfect translations to pretend to be a genius. I just want to be as honest in my opinion as possible to you.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:59:29 AM
At 7/12/2016 10:02:42 AM, SalFactoR wrote:

I will pray that you can one day have a compatible PC so that we can skype :)

how many prayers does it take for your god to act?

Here is the thing, God will only give signs and abilities to his prophets to convince the people of their time.

you should know what your imaginary friend is able to do, much better than i do.

Moses was granted the ability to do magic to convince the pharaoh and his people (he challanged his magicians) - the message was not preserved

the egyptians have no record of moses or the events mentioned in exodus.

In Jesus' time, it was an age of miracles and signs so God gave him a miraculous birth and the ability to convince people through signs and miracles (raising the dead etc). (we believe this in the quran, but we believe he was a prophet with abilities with God's permission, and not the son of God)

those are stories and hearsay

Finally, in the arab language, people were proud of their language, so God gave muhammed a book that no one could compete with.

from what i've read of the quran i could write a book morally superior to the quran.

However, the Quran made a claim no other book made, God knew his people are now ready, so he said the Quran is for the rest of Humanity and not just for its people, therefore it should stand the test of OUR time, which is science. And after 1500 years, not a single scientific error can be found.

there is not a single scientific error in Dr. Suess book - the cat in the hat.
however that doesn't mean the story is actually true.

God mentions in the Quran "Do you need more signs?" meaning, you will get no signs, God wont hit you with lightning 3 times every friday so that you can believe in him, He wont make a white crow land in your room through an open window,
He created us with an intellect, and expects us to explore all these books and find the truth.

that is because your god is a myth.

I pray we can skype one day so we can have a proper discussion because I really do have much more to say, but I am here to discuss further if you have more questions or would like me to elaborate.

yes, i would like to have a proper discussion with you, you sound like a fascinating person.

Finally - The Quran does not need to explain why it knows the scientific things that it does, it is the word of God, and our prophet mohammed only spoke as he heard from the angel gabriel, therefore the author is God. If God says the universe was created with strength and he is ever expanding it, he does not need to explain why, however you can ask him whatever you please when you meet him.

The quran makes it an article of faith to believe in all the prophets - however, the books have been changed from their original intention, which is why God revealed the final book with its final prophet, and it will be protected from any change. (However i dont believe God will snap his fingers and protect it with an invisible force field) Miracles are simply things that can not be explained with logic and science. SO when God says he will protect the Quran from change (which we know is true, the quran is in its original text since the beginning) he does it by making us pray 5 times a day, where we recite vurses. The biggest muslim preacher in the world can come to me and if he changes a single character in one of the verses, i would be able to call him out on it. This is how it is preserved, through our prayer.

When God says he created the world in 6 Long periods of time, this might be a future scientific discovery, where we find there were 6 long periods in the creation.

Also regarding the expansion of the universe being mentioned in the quran, i do not find how you see this as "mundane" as it is one of the biggest scientific discoveries of our time.

Also, the big bang theory, is also mentioned in the quran. The heavens and the earth were one- and we clove them asunder.

(big bang states that the universe was one primer nebula and then -big bang - universe) - or something like that~ im not one to google perfect translations to pretend to be a genius. I just want to be as honest in my opinion as possible to you.

i don't know how accurate those claims are, but even if i assume they are accurate.
that doesn't mean that a supernatural being told the author that information.

thank you for your time.
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 11:12:11 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:59:29 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

how many prayers does it take for your god to act?
How many times should a child ask his dad for an Ipad before he gets one? He will get it when he deserves it, or he may never get it at all if it is better for him.

you should know what your imaginary friend is able to do, much better than i do.

I am just telling you what it says in the books. I dont appreciate the sarcastic reply. Comparing an imaginary friend to a theory on how things started, is unscientific though.

the egyptians have no record of moses or the events mentioned in exodus.

As I said, the message was not preserved :) - If there was no remnants of Solomon's temple, you wouldn't believe in it either.

Yes they are - which is why the Quran adds scientific proofs i mentioned to you, to show you that if you can prove 80% of a book to be true, then it gives you the ability to have faith in the remaining non - provable 20%. Obviously we can never prove that angels exist, so if a book is sent by God mentioning that angels exist, it cannot expect you to believe it unless it makes inexplicable scientific claims.

from what i've read of the quran i could write a book morally superior to the quran.

You have not even read the whole quran. One thing you need to understand is that it is not like a story book. you do not read from page one to end. I recommend one with an index / encyclopedia where you can look up concepts that tickle you, and read about them. What one has to understand when looking at concepts of the quran, is that it includes an afterlife. Once you believe that there is an afterlife, many things you find unjust and immoral will end up being seen as a mercy. Please tell me what immoral things you find in the quran so that I may clear them for you. Or tell me what you find missing in terms of morals that is not mentioned in the Quran or part of the religion of Islam so that I may address these Issues.

Where are the scientific claims mentioned in Dr.Seuss that were not known in the time it was published? What a half-assed reply that was..

that is because your god is a myth.

The signs are all around you. Every creation, every concept that we know of and will come to you, and you still ask for more signs. Pay attention for this one - Imagine you are in a class room where the teacher wants to test who will cheat in an exam - the marks on the exam do not matter, the ones who do not cheat will pass. and those who cheat will fail. The teacher leaves the room and spies with hidden cameras. People who believe in this test do not cheat - however, others say "i dont believe there is a test, where is the teacher? I wont believe this is a test on who will cheat, unless the teacher shows himself to me - so these people focus on the paper instead and cheat. If the teacher were to walk into the classroom, no one would cheat anymore since the teacher is right there, thus making the whole test pointless.

yes, i would like to have a proper discussion with you, you sound like a fascinating person.

Its funny how you seem more closed minded than the ones you call closed minded. Rude sarcasm, I do not think your book on morals would be any good. I am taking the time to have a conversation with you and you are talking down to me although I am trying to be respectful.

i don't know how accurate those claims are, but even if i assume they are accurate.

Would you like to propose another example then? Everyone who made amazing scientific claims (E.g. Einstein) were not 100% correct on all accounts in every theory they proposed. The quran is not proposing theories it is explaining many things that were unknown in its time. Things which were not known and stood the test of 1400 years, still you ask for more signs. Many people wouldnt know God if he slapped us in the face, and with everything we see around us, and with all these perfect scientific facts mentioned in a time where even basic laws did not exist - God has indeed slapped us in the face - but many of us are blind.
thank you for your time.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:48:21 PM

Ah yes, the typical Islamic propagandist, never really understanding anything about science, but is perfectly willing to claim their holy book is a book of science and not one of myths and superstitions. No, you are not being honest at all, quite the contrary.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:45:52 PM
At 7/13/2016 11:12:11 AM, SalFactoR wrote:
At 7/13/2016 1:59:29 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

I am just telling you what it says in the books. I dont appreciate the sarcastic reply. Comparing an imaginary friend to a theory on how things started, is unscientific though.
i didn't compare your god to a theory on how things started.

As I said, the message was not preserved :) - If there was no remnants of Solomon's temple, you wouldn't believe in it either.
you are correct, the time to believe a claim is after there is sufficient evidence for it.

Yes they are - which is why the Quran adds scientific proofs i mentioned to you, to show you that if you can prove 80% of a book to be true, then it gives you the ability to have faith in the remaining non - provable 20%. Obviously we can never prove that angels exist, so if a book is sent by God mentioning that angels exist, it cannot expect you to believe it unless it makes inexplicable scientific claims.

if 80% of the book was proven to be true, then i would accept 80% of the book.
however even if 99.9% of the book was proven to be true, it doesn't mean the last 0.1% is true.

You have not even read the whole quran. One thing you need to understand is that it is not like a story book. you do not read from page one to end.

apparently your god didn't want people to read the entire book. you read some here and some there, you join islam, and then later on you realize you don't believe, and you find out the quran says to kill those that leave islam.
i don't understand why you would want to have non-believers in your religion, because i don't see how they wouldn't bring a bad name for islam.

I recommend one with an index / encyclopedia where you can look up concepts that tickle you, and read about them. What one has to understand when looking at concepts of the quran, is that it includes an afterlife. Once you believe that there is an afterlife, many things you find unjust and immoral will end up being seen as a mercy.

that is wishful thinking.

Please tell me what immoral things you find in the quran so that I may clear them for you. Or tell me what you find missing in terms of morals that is not mentioned in the Quran or part of the religion of Islam so that I may address these Issues.

the quran says to kill those that leave islam. i don't understand why you would want to have non-believers in your religion, because i don't see how they wouldn't bring a bad name for islam.

Where are the scientific claims mentioned in Dr.Seuss that were not known in the time it was published? What a half-assed reply that was..

that isn't what i said.

The signs are all around you. Every creation, every concept that we know of and will come to you, and you still ask for more signs.

then it should be easy for you to be specific.

Pay attention for this one - Imagine you are in a class room where the teacher wants to test who will cheat in an exam - the marks on the exam do not matter, the ones who do not cheat will pass. and those who cheat will fail. The teacher leaves the room and spies with hidden cameras. People who believe in this test do not cheat - however, others say "i dont believe there is a test, where is the teacher? I wont believe this is a test on who will cheat, unless the teacher shows himself to me - so these people focus on the paper instead and cheat. If the teacher were to walk into the classroom, no one would cheat anymore since the teacher is right there, thus making the whole test pointless.

Its funny how you seem more closed minded than the ones you call closed minded. Rude sarcasm, I do not think your book on morals would be any good. I am taking the time to have a conversation with you and you are talking down to me although I am trying to be respectful.

that's because you haven't presented any evidence to back up your claims.
i'm trying to use words that are easily understood. i respect you as a person, so i don't know what you mean by "talking down to you".

Would you like to propose another example then? Everyone who made amazing scientific claims (E.g. Einstein) were not 100% correct on all accounts in every theory they proposed.

i don't know, i suggest asking actual scientists that specialize in those fields, they are much more likely to have methods and evidence than i do.

The quran is not proposing theories it is explaining many things that were unknown in its time. Things which were not known and stood the test of 1400 years, still you ask for more signs. Many people wouldnt know God if he slapped us in the face, and with everything we see around us, and with all these perfect scientific facts mentioned in a time where even basic laws did not exist - God has indeed slapped us in the face - but many of us are blind.

i am 1 of them, i have no idea what your god is, but if your god is all knowing, then your god should know exactly what it would take for me to recognize your god.
if your god is all powerful, then your god should be able to do so.
so either your god is unable or unwilling to convince me that your god is real.
either way it's not my problem, because you believe your god created me to be blind and unable to see your god.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:58:13 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:48:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Ah yes, the typical Islamic propagandist, never really understanding anything about science, but is perfectly willing to claim their holy book is a book of science and not one of myths and superstitions. No, you are not being honest at all, quite the contrary.

here come Danny the troll!