Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

ask a muslim

DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 5:22:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 5:16:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
throw at me anything say why im terrorist rapist arab what have u

are you convinced that your god is real?
if so, what convinced you that your god is real?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 5:50:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 5:22:27 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/11/2016 5:16:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
throw at me anything say why im terrorist rapist arab what have u

are you convinced that your god is real?
if so, what convinced you that your god is real?

first i convinced by logical reasons that God exist, by that u filter definitions of God of every religion and i ended at Islam. simple. why i think my God is real? here one reason please refute it. http://www.debate.org...
dont fart
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:11:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 5:50:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/11/2016 5:22:27 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/11/2016 5:16:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
throw at me anything say why im terrorist rapist arab what have u

are you convinced that your god is real?
if so, what convinced you that your god is real?

first i convinced by logical reasons that God exist, by that u filter definitions of God of every religion and i ended at Islam. simple. why i think my God is real? here one reason please refute it. http://www.debate.org...

i'll assume all of your facts about the quran are true (minus the supernatural claims).
here is why i reject the quran as being written by a supernatural being.
1. because i haven't seen any evidence for a supernatural being.
2. the quran says to kill those that leave islam. and i couldn't be a part of a religion that would intentionally keep non-believers in that religion.
3. i've tried reading the quran, i couldn't get past more than a few chapters because it is written in a way that is very confusing to a person who is not familiar with the names, places, and the events in the quran.
4. even though i haven't read the entire quran, i know i could write a book morally superior to the quran, because of the barbaric punishments for crimes mentioned in the quran.

thank you for your time.
matt8800
Posts: 2,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 3:07:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 5:16:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
throw at me anything say why im terrorist rapist arab what have u

Is your family originally or currently from a predominately Muslim country or region?
bulproof
Posts: 30,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 7:53:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 5:16:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
throw at me anything say why im terrorist rapist arab what have u
Why did you claim to be a terrorist rapist arab?
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head