Jump to topic:

Halal threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:11:37 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Islam does allow it, but it's very difficult.

1- They all have to be your wives.
2- The wives shouldn't see each other naked or touch each other.
3- The wives shouldn't say "Oh God" but just whimper.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:12:57 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:12:06 PM, Roukezian wrote:
Oh and an orgy would be halal if you had some sex-captives.

Oh and when it comes to sex-captives, it's okay even if your wives saw them naked.
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:34:16 PM
why are you guys making things up, i thought this was an actual mature forum, but you are acting childish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:44:13 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:12:57 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Oh and when it comes to sex-captives, it's okay even if your wives saw them naked.

Your neighbour must be a Muslim and you have been peeping into their bedroom.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:49:36 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:34:16 PM, SalFactoR wrote:
why are you guys making things up, i thought this was an actual mature forum, but you are acting childish.

I'm not making anything up. It's true. There is a good number of Muslim websites that encourage this halaal group sex.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:55:20 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:44:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

No that would be haram, unless I was breastfed by his wives like Aisha did to all men she wanted to screw after Mohammad's death.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:58:13 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:55:20 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/11/2016 7:44:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

No that would be haram, unless I was breastfed by his wives like Aisha did to all men she wanted to screw after Mohammad's death.

After peeping into your Muslim neighbours bedroom you are filled with sexual fantasies.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 7:59:16 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:58:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
After peeping into your Muslim neighbours bedroom you are filled with sexual fantasies.

Yes, I'm a changed man.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:05:29 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:11:37 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Response: Last time I checked, Islam was based on the Qur'an and Sunnah and since you provided absolutely nothing from the Qur'an or Sunnah to back your claim, then it is clear that your belief stems from your own ideological perversions. Not Islam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:08:18 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:59:16 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Yes, I'm a changed man.

You want to convert so you too can enjoy Halal threesome, foursome or fivesome. In the meantime you must have settled for masturbating.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:10:25 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:05:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/11/2016 7:11:37 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Response: Last time I checked, Islam was based on the Qur'an and Sunnah and since you provided absolutely nothing from the Qur'an or Sunnah to back your claim, then it is clear that your belief stems from your own ideological perversions. Not Islam.

But those are too obvious to be cited. No?

1- It's haram to have sex with someone who is not your wife. Do you need a citation for that?

2- In Islam, you can have multiple wives. Do you need a citation on that?

3- Your wives shouldn't see each other nude. There's an authentic hadeeth on that. Do you need a citation for that?
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:12:01 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:08:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Yes, I'm a changed man.

You want to convert so you too can enjoy Halal threesome, foursome or fivesome. In the meantime you must have settled for masturbating.

Most men continue masturbating even if they get married, I imagined such a sexy and experienced man like yourself would know that. I have a Christian GF but four is not like one, so yes I'm considering to convert.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:13:32 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:10:25 PM, Roukezian wrote:

1- It's haram to have sex with someone who is not your wife. Do you need a citation for that?

3- Your wives shouldn't see each other nude. There's an authentic hadeeth on that. Do you need a citation for that?

Response: In other words, you don't have any evidence since you failed to cite the Qur'an or Sunnah yet again. Therefore, such logic stems from your own perverted ideology. Not Islam. Thanks for the clarification.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:22:37 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:12:01 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/11/2016 8:08:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Yes, I'm a changed man.

Most men continue masturbating even if they get married, I imagined such a sexy and experienced man like yourself would know that. I have a Christian GF but four is not like one, so yes I'm considering to convert.

Get your Christian girlfriend to convert too.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:23:29 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:13:32 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/11/2016 8:10:25 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Response: In other words, you don't have any evidence since you failed to cite the Qur'an or Sunnah yet again. Therefore, such logic stems from your own perverted ideology. Not Islam. Thanks for the clarification.

I thought I only meant to only provide citations when the thing we are discussing is not already accepted by you? Like I'm sure you don't deny that Muslims can have multiple wives so why do I need to cite it? I'm also currently at work. Opening the Qur'an would make my co-workers think I'm a terrorist.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:25:08 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:22:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Nah, I was thinking of raiding her house and taking her as a sex-slave.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:28:20 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:25:08 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/11/2016 8:22:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Nah, I was thinking of raiding her house and taking her as a sex-slave.

If you were not so busy peeping into your Muslim neighbours bedroom, you would have done that sooner. Hope no Muslim beat you to it.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:32:24 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:28:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:
If you were not so busy peeping into your Muslim neighbours bedroom, you would have done that sooner. Hope no Muslim beat you to it.

Muslim beat me to something? Aren't they by definition far behind?
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:33:26 PM
At 7/11/2016 7:49:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/11/2016 7:34:16 PM, SalFactoR wrote:

I'm not making anything up. It's true. There is a good number of Muslim websites that encourage this halaal group sex.

"but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one"" (Surah an-Nisaa, 4:3)
"And you do not have the ability to do justice between the wives, even though you may wish (to do so)"" (Surah an-Nisaa, 4:129)
for the first 50 years of his life, the Prophet had only one wife, -
even though he could have married more, when his hormones were at their peak, in the age where all people think is of sex, he stayed with one wife, afterwards after the age of 50, he took on other wives, some for political reasons and the marriage to aisha, because his BEST FRIEND wanted this, he married her when she was 9 yes, but the marriage was consummated later. He loved her the most out of all his wives, and she loved him so much, many hadiths show this, from his word, and hers. He died on her lap. She brushed his teeth in his last moments by making the miswak (tooth brush from a tree) with her own mouth then putting it in his mouth (his mouth was too dry)

It is a FACT that you dont have orgies in islam so i wont even address those comments, its purely seen as hate speech as far as I am concerned.

My skype is Rf.Salmano - and I am open to debate anyone who is willing to take up the offer.

Ps - as far as the verses i quoted earlier, Islam is the only religion that has the phrase "Marry only one"

Also, look at western culture, if you have sex with many women, ur a "baller" if you decide to marry them, take care of them both equally, share your life with them and ur inheritence, treat them with respect under the law of marriage, ur in jail for polygamy. Islam's solution to those who have so much money and time to take care of many women, is to allow them to treat them equally and take care of them equally, rather than just look for sex. Also, when looking at the ratio of women to men in the US, women are greater, also 80% people in jail are men if not more. Finally, after wars, the amount of men decrease even further. what happens when all the men are taken? what will the remaining women do? Islam has a solution to this issue - AS LONG AS THEY ARE TREATED EQUALLY -

As a final scientific point, a man who has intercourse with 4 women is safe.
A women who has intercourse with 4 men on rotation, STD's develop.

Also, in a study of women with cancer (in the uterus) 80% or more are married (or have relations) with uncircumcised men.

If you guys would look past the media, and see the logical points, you really would see that Islam solves many issues, and is scientifically backed in all cases.
Islam and science go hand in hand, there is no contradiction (even evolution is not a contradiction , but i dont want to change topic)

Once again, my skype is Rf.Salmano - looking forward to any open minded individuals to speak to.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:42:29 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:32:24 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/11/2016 8:28:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Muslim beat me to something? Aren't they by definition far behind?

Your Christian girlfriend said that to make you feel good.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:42:38 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:23:29 PM, Roukezian wrote:

I thought I only meant to only provide citations when the thing we are discussing is not already accepted by you? Like I'm sure you don't deny that Muslims can have multiple wives so why do I need to cite it? I'm also currently at work. Opening the Qur'an would make my co-workers think I'm a terrorist.

Response: In other words, you still have no proof. Thus making my point and refuting yourself. Thanks. So I'll let you get back to work, Let's hope your job isn't a job that also requires proof because we don't want to see you on the unemployment line. Plus, I don't want your employer to know the impotence in some of their employees as a result from an ape-like grandmother.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:46:43 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:33:26 PM, SalFactoR wrote:

Your post doesn't indicate that I made anything up. You seem to think like me that threesomes can be Halaal?
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:50:04 PM
Did you read my post?
It is not acceptable to have the wives at the same time. The wives can not see each other naked, which means if you are with one wife, the other wife must not be in the room. You can not have a threesome in Islam.
I challenge you to find a source anywhere in which threesomes or anything like that is allowed in Islam. You are just making things up.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:53:14 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:42:38 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/11/2016 8:23:29 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Response: In other words, you still have no proof. Thus making my point and refuting yourself. Thanks. So I'll let you get back to work, Let's hope your job isn't a job that also requires proof because we don't want to see you on the unemployment line. Plus, I don't want your employer to know the impotence in some of their employees as a result from an ape-like grandmother.

Yes, you got me. I have no proof for things that don't matter and I'm the result of an ape-life grandmother. lol
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 8:56:23 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:53:14 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Yes, you got me. I have no proof for things that don't matter and I'm the result of an ape-life grandmother. lol

Response: Good. I'm glad we cleared that up.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 9:04:56 PM
At 7/11/2016 8:50:04 PM, SalFactoR wrote:
Did you read my post?
It is not acceptable to have the wives at the same time. The wives can not see each other naked, which means if you are with one wife, the other wife must not be in the room. You can not have a threesome in Islam.
I challenge you to find a source anywhere in which threesomes or anything like that is allowed in Islam. You are just making things up.

I said they shouldn't see each other naked as well. My setup would be wives all blindfolded and not touching each other. This doesn't go against any Islamic law I know. I don't think it's haram if they hear each other orgasm as that happens usually, i would assume. But if it was, i can always muffle them up.
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 9:17:14 PM
At 7/11/2016 9:04:56 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/11/2016 8:50:04 PM, SalFactoR wrote:
Did you read my post?

I said they shouldn't see each other naked as well. My setup would be wives all blindfolded and not touching each other. This doesn't go against any Islamic law I know. I don't think it's haram if they hear each other orgasm as that happens usually, i would assume. But if it was, i can always muffle them up.

okay so ur basically trolling at this point. ill let u have this last comment. Ill forgive u when the time comes anyway :)
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 9:18:30 PM
At 7/11/2016 9:17:14 PM, SalFactoR wrote:
okay so ur basically trolling at this point. ill let u have this last comment. Ill forgive u when the time comes anyway :)

Cmon, how is this trolling?
SalFactoR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 9:24:40 PM
At 7/11/2016 9:18:30 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/11/2016 9:17:14 PM, SalFactoR wrote:

Cmon, how is this trolling?

because with that logic, any religion is valid, why even be married?
Why are the muffled and blindfolded. If theyr all doing it willingly because the idea gets them off, then its still not allowed, because its sexual by nature.
If the ones blindfolded are oblivious to the sex thats going on, then ... is this a scene from saw or something? lol, come on man :P