Jump to topic:

Why Hijab: The Power of the Visual

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 11:52:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Because all men are naturally wired and aroused by simply the visual of a woman's body and curves to the point where it is very difficult not to react sexually towards a woman. Any man saying otherwise,..is simply a liar.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 11:57:54 PM
At 7/12/2016 11:52:57 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Because all men are naturally wired and aroused by simply the visual of a woman's body and curves to the point where it is very difficult not to react sexually towards a woman. Any man saying otherwise,..is simply a liar.

Yet most men have the self control not to act on it.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:01:17 AM
At 7/12/2016 11:57:54 PM, janesix wrote:

Response: Those that do were socialized and trained to do so by women who loved them and they were not flaunting their bodies in the process.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:05:45 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:01:17 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/12/2016 11:57:54 PM, janesix wrote:

Response: Those that do were socialized and trained to do so by women who loved them and they were not flaunting their bodies in the process.
Please describe flaunting. Would jeans and a tshirt be flaunting? How about wearing a dress that shows your legs?

Do women need to be covered from head to toe in order to not be flaunting their bodies?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:17:29 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:05:45 AM, janesix wrote:

Please describe flaunting. Would jeans and a tshirt be flaunting? How about wearing a dress that shows your legs?

Do women need to be covered from head to toe in order to not be flaunting their bodies?

Response: I mean anything that details a woman's curves. The more detail, the more enticing. Wearing tight jeans that fit your figure becomes more enticing if they are so tight or fit in a way that makes your but poke out or jiggle as you walk.

As for the need to cover, that depends on the type of men you want. If women truly want a man to love and care for her and not do so just for sexual reasons, then it is better for her to dress in a way that shows modesty.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:20:43 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:17:29 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/13/2016 12:05:45 AM, janesix wrote:

Response: I mean anything that details a woman's curves. The more detail, the more enticing. Wearing tight jeans that fit your figure becomes more enticing if they are so tight or fit in a way that makes your but poke out or jiggle as you walk.

As for the need to cover, that depends on the type of men you want. If women truly want a man to love and care for her and not do so just for sexual reasons, then it is better for her to dress in a way that shows modesty.

You dont give men enough credit. Most men arent that shallow.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:30:37 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:20:43 AM, janesix wrote:

Response: To the contrary, you are a woman. So you are completely na"ve as to how men think and feel towards a woman's body.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:44:15 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:30:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: To the contrary, you are a woman. So you are completely na"ve as to how men think and feel towards a woman's body.

You don't give men enough credit. Most men aren't that shallow.

This smacks of projection, Fat.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:48:59 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:45:48 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/13/2016 12:44:15 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

This smacks of projection, Fat.

Response: As it should.

OKay, well, since your reply seemed to fit both ways, tell me how you would like it applied
I am projecting that men have a greater self control than you give credit for

OR you are projecting (to the point...) that men don't.

Either way suits me fine, and really, both at the same time do, so flip a coin, draw straws, do which ever and get back to me.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:56:33 AM

That's why only Muslim men went on a sexual assault of over 2,000 women in one day in Germany while Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, and Secular men went about life just fine without mass assaulting women that day. This crap has been programmed into the minds of Muslim men. I see a woman in shorty shorts, might look, look away, and go on about my day without raping anybody. Shoooo! It's a mracle. Maybe I can make it through tomorrow without raping anyone too! Fingers crossed...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 12:58:40 AM

Muslim men might need to cover up just in case they themselves are attractive to women who tend to get around and can'r resist. Where's the burka for attractive men...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:17:26 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:48:59 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

OKay, well, since your reply seemed to fit both ways, tell me how you would like it applied
I am projecting that men have a greater self control than you give credit for

OR you are projecting (to the point...) that men don't.

Either way suits me fine, and really, both at the same time do, so flip a coin, draw straws, do which ever and get back to me.

Response: You can project as you like, but the fact that men are visual doesn't change.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:24:29 AM
At 7/13/2016 12:30:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Im sure men like to look at women. Just like women appreciate a man with a nice body. Ive never in my life seen a man unable to control his sexual urges though. Just looking is satisfactory to most men. Getting some is just an added bonus.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:29:49 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:24:29 AM, janesix wrote:

Im sure men like to look at women. Just like women appreciate a man with a nice body. Ive never in my life seen a man unable to control his sexual urges though. Just looking is satisfactory to most men. Getting some is just an added bonus.

Response: Well, men don't just go around molesting women all open in public so of course you will not see it. But many men do cheat without you knowing as well.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:32:29 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:29:49 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/13/2016 1:24:29 AM, janesix wrote:

Response: Well, men don't just go around molesting women all open in public so of course you will not see it. But many men do cheat without you knowing as well.

So? Women cheat as well. Thats normal human behavior.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:35:33 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:32:29 AM, janesix wrote:

Response: But women cheat for emotional reasons. Not just by looking.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:36:50 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:35:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Lol

Right
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:41:09 AM

Every time you open your mouth you only prove your stupidity. Only Muslim rape culture countries have to cover their women up. the rest of us do just fine. Idiot.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:43:27 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:41:09 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Every time you open your mouth you only prove your stupidity. Only Muslim rape culture countries have to cover their women up. the rest of us do just fine. Idiot.

Response: Says the perverted non-Muslim who lives in a society with the most rapes. Stop sounding stupid. Dummy.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:47:20 AM

Humans are not naturally monogamous. Thats a social convention. Both sexes mate to get the best possible genes for their offspring. Men also have the drive to spread their seed as wide as possible, therefore the have more partners.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 1:59:49 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:47:20 AM, janesix wrote:

Humans are not naturally monogamous. Thats a social convention. Both sexes mate to get the best possible genes for their offspring. Men also have the drive to spread their seed as wide as possible, therefore the have more partners.

Response: Even if we accept your claim as true as far as monogamy, let's also add the fact that men are turned on just by looking and rape victims are women. Not men. So this gives even more good reason as to why Islam recommends a modest dress up.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:02:18 AM

actually it's real easy for me to not react sexually toward a woman.
here is the method i use.
if i find a woman to be attractive, i simply imagine her surrounded by men covered in their semen. after that i have no interest in going near her.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:04:24 AM
At 7/13/2016 1:59:49 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Even if we accept your claim as true as far as monogamy, let's also add the fact that men are turned on just by looking and rape victims are women. Not men. So this gives even more good reason as to why Islam recommends a modest dress up.

Men have been raped. If women were stronger and could magically keep and get a pinned down man erect, more would rape them. It's harder to rape a man than a woman. Their desire still exists the same as a man. My ex wanted it more than me.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:05:54 AM

How can men have more partners? Doesn't it have to be equal...

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:12:12 AM
At 7/13/2016 2:02:18 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

actually it's real easy for me to not react sexually toward a woman.
here is the method i use.
if i find a woman to be attractive, i simply imagine her surrounded by men covered in their semen. after that i have no interest in going near her.

Response: Whatever works , I guess.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:16:19 AM

If you can proove that rape happens more often in countries where women dress less modestly then you might have a point. So go ahead, find the stats for that.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:29:36 AM
At 7/13/2016 2:16:19 AM, janesix wrote:

If you can proove that rape happens more often in countries where women dress less modestly then you might have a point. So go ahead, find the stats for that.

Response: That was never my point. So such a stat does not make or break my point. My point is that men are turned on sexually by looking . Thus a woman seeking to be loved and cared for by a man who is not doing so for the primary reason of sex can better do so by dressing modestly.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 2:31:18 AM
"Women and Rape Epidemic in Middle East: Cries for Help"

http://millaproject.org...