Ask a HeavenlyPanda?

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:00:43 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/14/2016 2:55:50 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Ask me any question and I will answer it in different aspects.

Do you believe in god? If so, why?
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:25:20 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:00:43 AM, janesix wrote:

The Religious Answer

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Somehow hell was created and that's where you go if you don't want to be with God.

Therefore since I do believe in God I want to be with him in heaven. It's as simple as that. Believe in God and you will be granted eternal life.

The Scienitific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The universe came from something smaller than a proton. This thing was called "singularity" and time and space began when the Big Bang happened. Of course scientists have no idea how the Big Bang happened. Therefore it isn't absolute proof.

You cannot prove the non-existence of something. Therefore no matter how hard science tries, it'll never succeeded in provig that God doesn't exist. Anyways, God has no beginning or end as it says in the bible. Maybe he's the one who caused the Big Bang.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

I believe in God because its hard to think that our solar system and earth just happened by a chance. People should look it up. Its astonishing how different our earth would be if we had been a tiny bit further away from the sun. Plus there is no absolute evidence that God doesn't exist. Anyways, God asks and will bless you if you believe in him even though you've never seen him.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:43:30 AM
At 7/14/2016 3:25:20 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Somehow hell was created and that's where you go if you don't want to be with God.

Therefore since I do believe in God I want to be with him in heaven. It's as simple as that. Believe in God and you will be granted eternal life.

The Scienitific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The universe came from something smaller than a proton. This thing was called "singularity" and time and space began when the Big Bang happened. Of course scientists have no idea how the Big Bang happened. Therefore it isn't absolute proof.

You cannot prove the non-existence of something. Therefore no matter how hard science tries, it'll never succeeded in provig that God doesn't exist. Anyways, God has no beginning or end as it says in the bible. Maybe he's the one who caused the Big Bang.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

I believe in God because its hard to think that our solar system and earth just happened by a chance. People should look it up. Its astonishing how different our earth would be if we had been a tiny bit further away from the sun. Plus there is no absolute evidence that God doesn't exist. Anyways, God asks and will bless you if you believe in him even though you've never seen him.

You'll fit in well here with the MadClown.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:52:55 AM
God asks and will bless you if you believe in him even though you've never seen him.
And s/he's never said a word.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:54:24 AM
Are you claiming that this god of yours didn't create a hell that you believe exists?
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 3:57:44 AM

The Religious Answer

The Scienitific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

now that is interesting.
the bible says that the earth was created before light and then the sun.
the big bang theory says light was 1st, then the sun, then the earth.
so which do you believe to be true?

what i find interesting about the bible is genesis chapter 1: day 1 god made the earth.
day and night goes by, day and night goes by, day and night goes by. day 4 god made the sun, and stars. how can you have day, and night without a sun?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 5:39:10 AM

Aren't you too good for a religion forum?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 1:49:26 PM
At 7/14/2016 3:57:44 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

The Religious Answer

The Scienitific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

now that is interesting.

what i find interesting about the bible is genesis chapter 1: day 1 god made the earth.
day and night goes by, day and night goes by, day and night goes by. day 4 god made the sun, and stars. how can you have day, and night without a sun?

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang theory is that our whole universe came from something smaller than a proton. We do not know how or where this tiny little thing came from. Therefore the theory is faulty because they do not know the origins of this "singularity".
"Day" and "night to by on asteroids that don't have suns. Who knows how long those "days" and "nights" were.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

I believe in God, therefore I believe that God created our universe. How he created it, I do not know. I believe that he created it.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... Plus God breaths stars did you know?

Therefore God created the universe.

The sadolite Answer

I absolutely refuse to participate in this convoluted theory. I choose neither and I will not give a third option. Therefore sadolite believed that the universe wasn't created at all and that the universe doesn't exist. sadolite is now grumpy. sadolite dislikes you all for participating in this convoluted theory.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 1:54:11 PM
At 7/14/2016 5:39:10 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Aren't you too good for a religion forum?

The Scientific Answer

The Theory of Theories

The Theory of Theories states that every theory science conducts is the absolute truth. Therefore we are too good for God.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... Considering that you live on Gods earth, you are not too good for God...

There you have it folks, the religious answer.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Well of course I am. I'm Heavenly aren't I. LOL what a funny question.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 1:59:07 PM
At 7/14/2016 3:54:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
Are you claiming that this god of yours didn't create a hell that you believe exists?

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

Our universe came from a something smaller than a proton.

Therefore there is no hell or heaven.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Do you see a "God created hell also"?

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.
film
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:21:03 PM

did you accomplish the heavenly feat and became six year older in a day?
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:36:56 PM
At 7/14/2016 1:49:26 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/14/2016 3:57:44 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

The Religious Answer

The Scienitific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

now that is interesting.

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang theory is that our whole universe came from something smaller than a proton. We do not know how or where this tiny little thing came from. Therefore the theory is faulty because they do not know the origins of this "singularity".
"Day" and "night to by on asteroids that don't have suns. Who knows how long those "days" and "nights" were.

which is why the big bang theory doesn't mention day or night.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

I believe in God, therefore I believe that God created our universe. How he created it, I do not know. I believe that he created it.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... Plus God breaths stars did you know?

that's why i'm an atheist, because that is ridiculous.

Therefore God created the universe.

The sadolite Answer

I absolutely refuse to participate in this convoluted theory. I choose neither and I will not give a third option. Therefore sadolite believed that the universe wasn't created at all and that the universe doesn't exist. sadolite is now grumpy. sadolite dislikes you all for participating in this convoluted theory.

i don't know what you mean by "sadolite" the only thing i closest i could find to sadolite is sodalite and that is a type of gemstone, but that doesn't make any sense.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:13:25 PM
At 7/14/2016 2:21:03 PM, film wrote:

The Scientific Answer

HeavenlyPanda-Heaenly Ailuropoda Melanoleuca
A bear that is most Heavenly. So far there is only one proven to exist. It is a most heavenly creature.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens ad the earth. Then God created a HeavenlyPanda made in his own heavenlyness. God saw that it was good...

There you have it folks.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Well duh. Of course I did. I didn't become older though. Why would I waste six years of my life?
film
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:19:24 PM
At 7/14/2016 4:13:25 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/14/2016 2:21:03 PM, film wrote:

The Scientific Answer

HeavenlyPanda-Heaenly Ailuropoda Melanoleuca
A bear that is most Heavenly. So far there is only one proven to exist. It is a most heavenly creature.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens ad the earth. Then God created a HeavenlyPanda made in his own heavenlyness. God saw that it was good...

There you have it folks.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Well duh. Of course I did. I didn't become older though. Why would I waste six years of my life?

May you always be so cheerful heavenly panda!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:21:11 PM
At 7/14/2016 1:59:07 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The Religious Answer

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.

Yeah fck off.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:23:36 PM
At 7/14/2016 4:21:11 PM, bulproof wrote:

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The Religious Answer

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.

Yeah fck off.

If you do not like the answers, do not ask.
HOAXdEER
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:26:53 PM

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The Religious Answer

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.

Yeah fck off.

Abuses won't be tolerated.
Guest Moderator, DDO
HOAXdEER
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:29:48 PM
At 7/14/2016 4:23:36 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The Religious Answer

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.

Yeah fck off.

If you do not like the answers, do not ask.

If you reply, he will troll you. He has been abusing members here for a long time. I apologize for his mistakes.
Guest Moderator, DDO
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:30:18 PM
At 7/14/2016 4:26:53 PM, HOAXdEER wrote:

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The Religious Answer

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.

Yeah fck off.

Says the god of newbies.
Fck off.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:33:24 PM
At 7/14/2016 4:30:18 PM, bulproof wrote:

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The Religious Answer

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.

Yeah fck off.

Says the god of newbies.
Fck off.

If you need counselling on your anger management I am here to provide it.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 4:33:53 PM
At 7/14/2016 4:30:18 PM, bulproof wrote:

The Scientific Answer

The Big Bang Theory

The Religious Answer

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Heck I have no clue.

Yeah fck off.

Says the god of newbies.
Fck off.

If you need counselling on your anger management I am here to provide it. Just ask.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:19:12 PM
At 7/14/2016 5:17:05 PM, UUU wrote:
HeavenlyPanda,

If requested, will you bless non-believers?

The Scientific Answer

The Theory of Blessing

If you bless a person they become blessed. That doesn't change anything and nor does it do anything. Therefore to conclude, blessing people does not do anything.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... And he'll bless you too if you believe in him...

There's your answer folks. Just believe and you'll be blessed.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Of course I can, I am heavenly. I can bless you.

The sadolite Answer

I refuse to participate in this convoluted logic. I will not bless you. sadolite is now grumpy because you considered even asking the question. sadolite dislikes you all because you have participated in this concvoluted logic.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 7:59:23 PM
At 7/14/2016 7:41:30 PM, keithprosser wrote:
Don't you get bored with eating bamboo?

The Scientific Answer

HeavenlyPanda-Heavenly Ailuropoda Melanoleuca
A bear that is most Heavenly. So far there is only one proven to exist. It is a most heavenly creature. And it eats heavenly food.

The Religious Answer

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... Then he rained down little mana flakes so that HeavenlyPanda could eat...

And there you have it folks. Are mana flakes boring? Who knows.

The HeavenlyPanda Answer

Of course not. I don't eat just bamboo. My food has to be heavenly and heavenly food is never boring.

The sadolite Answer

I refuse to accept this convoluted logic. Therefore sadolite believes that HeavenlyPanda does not eat. sadolite is now grumpy. sadolite dislikes you all and may you never return one of his posts.