Jump to topic:

Who do you worship?

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 10:38:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I worship the same God that Christ and the Apostles worship, Jehovah the "God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3; Ephesians 1:3).

As one who is striving to be one acceptable to Christ there is no-one else I should worship to the ultimate degree. (Matthew 7:21-23).
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2016 11:21:26 PM
At 7/15/2016 10:38:39 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I worship the same God that Christ and the Apostles worship, Jehovah the "God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3; Ephesians 1:3).

As one who is striving to be one acceptable to Christ there is no-one else I should worship to the ultimate degree. (Matthew 7:21-23).

I worship no one, worshiping only leads to problems and conflict.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:07:03 AM

I don't worship anyone. Now that I've answered that, where exactly in the Bible is the word Jehovah mentioned?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 8:45:48 PM
At 7/15/2016 11:21:26 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Not whe you all worship the same God, the one true God, ask any Jehovah's Witness, they are a united group wherever they live in the world.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 9:01:09 PM
At 7/16/2016 12:07:03 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I don't worship anyone. Now that I've answered that, where exactly in the Bible is the word Jehovah mentioned?

Some 7,000 places.

The word Jehovah is only the English interpretation of the tetragrammaton, 4 Hebrew characters which transliterated into Romance characters depending on your language.

For instance in English they transliterate into JHVH, hence Jehovah.

In Romance Hebrew they transliterate as YHWH.

Only in dishonest translations are they rendered as LORD , or other titles.

Because of the variations of languages we have many different versions of the divine name.

LIST OF 99 LANGUAGES THAT USE A VERNACULAR FORM OF THE TETRAGRAMMATON IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
CHIHOWA: Choctaw
I"HVE: Portuguese
IEHOUA: Mer
IEHOVA: Gilbertese; Hawaiian; Hiri Motu; Kerewo; Kiwai; Marquesas; Motu; Panaieti (Misima); Rarotongan; Tahitian; Toaripi
IEHOVAN: Saibai
IEOVA: Kuanua; Wedau
IHOVA: Aneityum
IHVH: French
IOVA: Malekula (Kuliviu); Malekula (Pangkumu); Malekula (Uripiv)
JAHOWA: Batak-Toba
JAHU": Chacobo
JAKWE: (Ki)Sukuma
JAHVE: Hungarian
JEHOBA: Kipsigis; Mentawai
JEHOFA: Tswana
JEHOVA: Croatian; German; K"l" (Gabon); Lele (Manus Island); Nandi; Nauruan; Nukuoro
JEHOV": Spanish
JEH"VA: Fang; Tsimihety
JEHOVAH: Dutch; Efik; English; Kalenjin; Malagasy; Narrinyeri; Ojibwa
JEOVA: Kusaie (Kosraean)
JIHOVA: Naga (Angami); Naga (Konyak); Naga (Lotha); Naga (Mao); Naga (Ntenyi); Naga (Sangtam); Rotuman
JIOUA: Mortlock
JIOVA: Fijian
JIWHEY?WHE: Gu (Alada)
SIHOVA: Tongan
UYEHOVA: Zulu
YAHOWA: Thai
YAHVE: Ila
YAVE: Kongo
YAWE: Bobangi; Bolia; Dholuo; Lingala; Mongo (Lolo); (Lo)Ngandu; (Lo)Ntumba; (Ke)Sengele
YEH"A: Awabakal
YEHOFA: Southern Sotho
YEHOVA: Chokwe; Chuana (Tlapi); (Ki)Kalanga; Logo; Luba; Lugbara; (Chi)Luimbi; (Chi)Lunda (Ndembu); (Chi)Luvale; Santo (Hog Harbor); Tiv; Umbundu; (Isi)Xhosa
YEHOVAH: Bube; Mohawk; Nguna (Efate); Nguna (Tongoa)
YEHOWA: Ga; Laotian; (Ki)Songe; Tshiluba
YEKOVA: Zande
YEOBA: Kuba (Inkongo)
YEOHOWA: Korean
YHWH: Hebrew
YOWO: Lomwe
ZAHOVA: Chin (Haka-Lai)

In even the most dishonestly translated Bibles it will be found at Psalm 83:16

King James Version Ps 83:18
18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

American Standard Version Ps 83:18
18 That they may know that thou alone, whose name is Jehovah, Art the Most High over all the earth.

Byington Ps 83:18
18 And know it is you alone that are named Jehovah, on high over all the earth.

If you look up Psalm 83:18 you will find the 4 Hebrew Characters Yod He Waw He and then if you are patient enough and determined enough you will find those self same characters in places where they have been rendered as LORD in order to try to hide the divine name. This was done by Apostate translators in a vain attempt to support the erroneous trinity teaching.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

http://wol.jw.org...

Those 4 simple Hebrew characters represent the name that Christ made known to his followers (John 17:6).

If Christ thought it important enough to make it known to his followers who has the right to hide it>

Only one being has the desire to hide it, Satan, the power behind the thousands of Apostate "Christian" churches out there, as well as all false religions, and even atheism.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 10:28:04 AM
At 7/16/2016 8:45:48 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Not whe you all worship the same God, the one true God, ask any Jehovah's Witness, they are a united group wherever they live in the world.

No, I'm afraid they aren't - and what "unity" they have possessed has been a sort of forced unity based upon the acceptance of ridiculous errors.

Why, I have asked quite a few Jehovah's WItnesses and WatchTower sympathizers, "Tell me, step-by-step, exactly what I must do in order to be pardoned of my sins right now." You know, I've yet to have two give the same answer
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 12:44:53 PM
I don't believe anyone or anything should be worshipped. Those, including a god, who wished to be worshipped are far too far up their backsides for their own good, imo.
seeu46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 1:25:44 PM

I worship my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

On the road once I could not see in coming traffic because of the big truck blocking the part of the road that I needed to see for traffic was heavy. I prayed LORD I don't want to get into a vehicle accident. 5 seconds waiting an old man crossed the street and then I knew to GO. For I knew then a vehicle would not go at the same time as the elderly man was crossing.

Jesus hears me and HE helps me.
John 20:28
Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 1:41:02 PM
I don't understand the human inclination to "worship" their own conceptualizations of the 'divine'. I consider several aspects of existence as I understand and experience it to be 'divine', But I still have no particular inclination to worship them.

I can't see any purpose in it. I feel gratitude, appreciation, and respect; sure. But to worship? No thanks.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 1:59:21 PM
At 7/17/2016 1:41:02 PM, PureX wrote:
I don't understand the human inclination to "worship" their own conceptualizations of the 'divine'. I consider several aspects of existence as I understand and experience it to be 'divine', But I still have no particular inclination to worship them.

I can't see any purpose in it. I feel gratitude, appreciation, and respect; sure. But to worship? No thanks.

Good post.
seeu46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:14:57 PM

You have some of the aspects of worship but lack the most important one. To humble yourself before something that is infinitely greater.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:17:24 PM

No, they aren't united.

http://www.jwfacts.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:27:43 PM
At 7/17/2016 1:25:44 PM, seeu46 wrote:

On the road once I could not see in coming traffic because of the big truck blocking the part of the road that I needed to see for traffic was heavy. I prayed LORD I don't want to get into a vehicle accident. 5 seconds waiting an old man crossed the street and then I knew to GO. For I knew then a vehicle would not go at the same time as the elderly man was crossing.

You are either deluded, lying or both.
seeu46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:32:15 PM
At 7/17/2016 2:27:43 PM, Willows wrote:

Nope. You wish I was : )

He is the Lord and Savior of my life!!!!!!!!!!
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:33:51 PM
At 7/17/2016 2:14:57 PM, seeu46 wrote:

You have some of the aspects of worship but lack the most important one. To humble yourself before something that is infinitely greater.

I am a part of the whole of existence. Therefor, existence is not "infinitely greater" than I am. Greater, yes, but not infinitely so. Nor, as a part of it, do I see any reason to set myself apart from it, or it apart from me. As you are suggesting.

I think "worship" is an affectation of authoritarianism. And authoritarianism is a character trait bound directly to the human animal. It's written into our genetic code to want to dominate each other, and to bow before our dominators, like dogs establishing their place in the hierarchy of the 'herd'.

I believe that humanity is (or should be) striving to transcend it's animal nature. And in that quest, I reject the 'worship' of authority.
seeu46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:02:24 PM
At 7/17/2016 2:33:51 PM, PureX wrote:
At 7/17/2016 2:14:57 PM, seeu46 wrote:

I am a part of the whole of existence. Therefor, existence is not "infinitely greater" than I am. Greater, yes, but not infinitely so. Nor, as a part of it, do I see any reason to set myself apart from it, or it apart from me. As you are suggesting.

I think "worship" is an affectation of authoritarianism. And authoritarianism is a character trait bound directly to the human animal. It's written into our genetic code to want to dominate each other, and to bow before our dominators, like dogs establishing their place in the hierarchy of the 'herd'.

I believe that humanity is (or should be) striving to transcend it's animal nature. And in that quest, I reject the 'worship' of authority.

I disagree with your teaching because the one that I worship created all there is. Truth be told my creator the LORD he accepts worship but he does not require it. What he requires is "TRUE" worship in spirit and in truth. What I'm trying to tell you is worship of HIM becomes in vain if I'm not helping my fellow man.

But humbling myself in that he is my LORD and Savior for salvation. No amount of striving to transcend on your own works will ever truly save you. He alone has saved you. If you can come to terms with accepting him as the savior of your life.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 3:18:25 PM

What is s/he saving you from? Your god who sentenced you to death? The bad news is that it didn't work, you still die.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:29:09 PM
At 7/16/2016 9:01:09 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Some 7,000 places.

The word Jehovah is only the English interpretation of the tetragrammaton, 4 Hebrew characters which transliterated into Romance characters depending on your language.

Because of the variations of languages we have many different versions of the divine name.

LIST OF 99 LANGUAGES THAT USE A VERNACULAR FORM OF THE TETRAGRAMMATON IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
IEHOVA: Gilbertese; Hawaiian; Hiri Motu; Kerewo; Kiwai; Marquesas; Motu; Panaieti (Misima); Rarotongan; Tahitian; Toaripi
JEHOVA: Croatian; German; K"l" (Gabon); Lele (Manus Island); Nandi; Nauruan; Nukuoro
JIHOVA: Naga (Angami); Naga (Konyak); Naga (Lotha); Naga (Mao); Naga (Ntenyi); Naga (Sangtam); Rotuman
YAWE: Bobangi; Bolia; Dholuo; Lingala; Mongo (Lolo); (Lo)Ngandu; (Lo)Ntumba; (Ke)Sengele
YEHOVA: Chokwe; Chuana (Tlapi); (Ki)Kalanga; Logo; Luba; Lugbara; (Chi)Luimbi; (Chi)Lunda (Ndembu); (Chi)Luvale; Santo (Hog Harbor); Tiv; Umbundu; (Isi)Xhosa

18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

18 That they may know that thou alone, whose name is Jehovah, Art the Most High over all the earth.

If you look up Psalm 83:18 you will find the 4 Hebrew Characters Yod He Waw He and then if you are patient enough and determined enough you will find those self same characters in places where they have been rendered as LORD in order to try to hide the divine name. This was done by Apostate translators in a vain attempt to support the erroneous trinity teaching.

Those 4 simple Hebrew characters represent the name that Christ made known to his followers (John 17:6).

If Christ thought it important enough to make it known to his followers who has the right to hide it>

Only one being has the desire to hide it, Satan, the power behind the thousands of Apostate "Christian" churches out there, as well as all false religions, and even atheism.

If only the Jehovah's Witnesses are calling Jehovah by the proper name and every other Bible and Christian got it wrong. Why isn't Jehovah working for the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Beginning with you. You just went through a bad sutuation with your 5th wife who is pregnant by another man. Your 4 other divorces all ended badly with you abandoning your children and wives.
The scriptures are clear about failed parents and couples.
1 Timothy 3:5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?

Jehovah members have the highest rates of suicides and highest levels of mental illness as well has the highest number of cases of pedophillia. There are some 40,000 pedophilliacs protected and concealed from the public to protect the reputation of the organization.

Why Jehovah"s Witnesses Have a High Mental Illness Level.
http://www.equip.org...

Jehovahs Witnesses suicide rate 5 to 10 times above average
http://www.culthelp.info...

Watchtower Plentiful television reports worldwide state pedophilia amongst the Jehovah"s Witnesses. The organization deliberately hides cases of sexual abuse towards children in the goal to protect their public image. It doesn't report pedophilia cases to the police and pedophiles are not punished internally because of the "two witness" rule. If there is only the child victim testifying against the accused, it is not enough. The accused will be acquitted. According to William "Bill" H. Bowen from http://www.silentlambs.org..., in 2002 the Watchtower had a database listing 23,720 pedophiles. Today it could go up to 40, 000.

In Australia a 1000 cases of pedophillia was investigated.

More than 1,000 Jehovah"s Witnesses Have Been Accused of Child Sex Abuse in Australia " And Police Never Knew.
https://news.vice.com...

The word jehovah was invented by Tyndake and was never in the original Hebrew or Greek bibles. It is a ridiculous and meaningless name.

"The most obvious proof that Jehovah's Witnesses spell YHWH wrong as "Jehovah" is the fact that the letter "J" doesn't even exist in Hebrew, Greek, Latin. Further, the English language did not have a letter "J" before about 1500 AD. For example, the very first edition of the KJV printed in 1611 AD, contained no "J". Not even one! Instead the letter "I" is used for Jew, Jesus, Joshua, Joanna, John AND the person pronoun "I". Instead these words were written in 1611 AD as, Iew, Iesus, Ioshua, Ioanna, Iohn. In a stunning admission, Jehovah's witnesses tell us that the reason they continue to use "Jehovah" instead of the correct spelling Yahweh, is to be pleasing to man, not God."
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 11:25:37 AM
At 7/17/2016 2:32:15 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 7/17/2016 2:27:43 PM, Willows wrote:

Nope. You wish I was : )

He is the Lord and Savior of my life!!!!!!!!!!

I have learnt that one characteristic of delusion is making bold assertions without any explanation or supporting comment. Another characteristic sadly is that those who are suffering from delusion don't know it.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 11:33:18 AM

Some 7,000 places.

Lord is an old Anglo-Saxon word which originally meant loaf-warden , keeper of the bread.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 12:36:49 PM

I don't worship anyone.
Saying that your god is "the one true God" isn't a fact. Every single religion thinks his god is "the one true God", yet there is no concrete proof whatsoever which god is "the one true God" if there even is one.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:51:57 PM
At 7/18/2016 12:36:49 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

I don't worship anyone.
Saying that your god is "the one true God" isn't a fact. Every single religion thinks his god is "the one true God", yet there is no concrete proof whatsoever which god is "the one true God" if there even is one.

Actually there is plenty of proof for those prepared to accept it what it is.

And yes, I agree 100% with Christ and the Apostles, Jehovah is indeed the true God, the "God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3; Ephesians 1:3) Christ and the Apostles were right, no danger.

Christ was the fulfilment of prophecy, and the Apostles recognised that.

We are living though the fulfilment of other prophecies right now. All we need to do is recognise it for what it is.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:53:17 PM
At 7/18/2016 11:33:18 AM, desmac wrote:

Some 7,000 places.

Lord is an old Anglo-Saxon word which originally meant loaf-warden , keeper of the bread.

Hence the English word larder, where the loaves were stored. So what?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:57:22 PM
At 7/17/2016 2:17:24 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

No, they aren't united.

In fact they are 100% united.

They serve 1 King, with one teaching.

You don't want to believe everything you read on the internet, most of "jwfacts" aren't facts at all.

The JWs condemn the United nations as the revived image of the Beast (The previous incarnation of that beast was The League of Nations) in Revelation, they would never be a part of it no matter what anyone says.

Still, you are welcome to believe whatever lies you wish, you believe enough of them already.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:01:35 PM
At 7/17/2016 10:28:04 AM, annanicole wrote:

No, I'm afraid they aren't - and what "unity" they have possessed has been a sort of forced unity based upon the acceptance of ridiculous errors.

Why, I have asked quite a few Jehovah's WItnesses and WatchTower sympathizers, "Tell me, step-by-step, exactly what I must do in order to be pardoned of my sins right now." You know, I've yet to have two give the same answer

The unity they posses is precisely that possessed by the 1st century followers of Christ, that declared by the Governing Body as directed by holy spirit.

As it was in the 1st century, so it is today, only the names and location have changed.
The Governing body does precisely what the "Apostles and Older Men in Jerusalem" did, they direct the congregations through a system of travelling brothers.

I know you don't wish to believe that but fortunately for us truth does not depend on the belief of any human.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:07:41 PM
At 7/18/2016 5:57:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 7/17/2016 2:17:24 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

No, they aren't united.

In fact they are 100% united.

Like Stalinist Russia was 100% united.

They serve 1 King, with one teaching.

You don't want to believe everything you read on the internet,

But you will swallow everything and anything the Watchtower tells you.

most of "jwfacts" aren't facts at all.

You wouldn't know. You haven't checked the site, you cannot possibly pass honest judgement on something you haven't even browsed.

Stop being dishonest.

The JWs condemn the United nations as the revived image of the Beast (The previous incarnation of that beast was The League of Nations) in Revelation, they would never be a part of it no matter what anyone says.

Which is exactly why everyone is making a fuss about it, as it exposes a severe contradiction between Watchtower theology and Watchtower behaviour.

They were affiliated, as facts undeniably show. Since you don't know the facts, which you have chosen to ignore, you can't pass judgement.
Stop making a fool of yourself.

Still, you are welcome to believe whatever lies you wish, you believe enough of them already.

No one needs your permission to align themselves with the hard cold facts, which is something you seem to do with the infrequency of solar eclipses.

You certainly are an extremely credulous individual. You don't know the facts, you are in no position to deem the information a lie.

Stop being dishonest.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:24:21 PM
At 7/18/2016 5:51:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 7/18/2016 12:36:49 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

I don't worship anyone.

Actually there is plenty of proof for those prepared to accept it what it is.

And yes, I agree 100% with Christ and the Apostles, Jehovah is indeed the true God, the "God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3; Ephesians 1:3) Christ and the Apostles were right, no danger.

Christ was the fulfilment of prophecy, and the Apostles recognised that.

We are living though the fulfilment of other prophecies right now. All we need to do is recognise it for what it is.

Just because a bunch of phrases in the Bible claim that god existed, doesn't mean it's the truth. While you might say that the Bible is the god's word, the Bible was written by HUMANS.
- Christianity overall is inconsistent due its contradictions. Some examples:

". . . for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger forever."
(Jeremiah 3:12)
"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever. Thus saith the Lord."
(Jeremiah 17:4)

"I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
(Genesis 32:30)
"No man hath seen God at any time."
(John 1:18)
"And I [God] will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts . . ."
(Exodus 33:23)

PSA 145:9 "The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works."
JER 13:14 "And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them."

- There is no evidence that doesn't just amount to opinion and tradition and confirmation bias. No evidence that doesn't fall apart upon close examination.
- Besides, you believe in your god, because you probably have grown up in a culture/country that believes in that god, it's highly unlikely you would've believed in the same god if you were born in a different culture.
- In the past, people also were unable to explain certain natural occurrences, so religion in a way, was meant to explain that, mostly due to lack of scientific research.
- I also like how much gods have anthropological appearances or behaviours. This goes to show that humans wanted to appear like they have more power over nature and just wanted this divine deity to represent themselves.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:11:29 PM
At 7/18/2016 5:53:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 7/18/2016 11:33:18 AM, desmac wrote:

Some 7,000 places.

Hence the English word larder, where the loaves were stored. So what?

Just pointing out that the word lord has nothing to do with religion.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:26:51 PM

Actually worshipping the true God as MCB showed leads one into Gods kingdom and getting life everlasting. This system( satan ruled ) is almost done--Will you let it beat you, so that this is all you get?