Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

The world will end July 29th 2016

Amoranemix
Posts: 564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 10:03:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...

It has been good to know you guys. I am afraid Jesus won't let me accompany him, so perhaps I will see some of you in Hell.

I can't find the date on the website http://www.end-times-prophecy.org...
That video seems to be the only source.
The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 11:53:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I thought some guy is joking. Then, I watched the video.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
dee-em
Posts: 8,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:19:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Worldwide earthquake? The stars falling from the heavens? Yeah, right. Written by men entirely ignorant of the nature of tectonic plate movement and the universe itself. Enough said.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
Willows
Posts: 6,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:32:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2016 11:53:38 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
I thought some guy is joking. Then, I watched the video.

Then what, did you pack your bags?
bulproof
Posts: 30,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 3:19:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh the stars, the stars, they started falling 100 billion yrs ago. Why didn't anybody notice.
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
ethang5
Posts: 5,954
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:12:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2016 10:03:07 AM, Amoranemix wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

It has been good to know you guys. I am afraid Jesus won't let me accompany him, so perhaps I will see some of you in Hell.

I can't find the date on the website http://www.end-times-prophecy.org...
That video seems to be the only source.

TOP SECRET:
From the Atheist Manual on how to Debunk Christianity in 6 easy steps.

STEPS:
1. Find the most lunatic fringe position you can. Anything below .00000000000002% is good. The lower, the better.
2. Label him as "religious" if anything in his position can be labeled as metaphysical, spiritual, or esoteric.
3. If he sounds American or looks white, re-label him "Christian", especially if he states beliefs which flatly contradict orthodox Christianity.
4. Pretend that his fringe beliefs accurately represents orthodox Christianity. Self-depreciating jokes work well at this point. Mention "Jesus" in some way to drive the "Christian" idea home.
5. Sit back as other atheists pile on to say how silly the man is. Sooner or later, one intrepid atheist will change the "man" being stupid, to Christianity being stupid.

And Voila!

Christians are stupid, and Christianity is stupid. Clear proof.

6. Find another fringe loony, make another thread. Repeat. Win.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:32:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/18/2016 1:12:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/16/2016 10:03:07 AM, Amoranemix wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

It has been good to know you guys. I am afraid Jesus won't let me accompany him, so perhaps I will see some of you in Hell.

I can't find the date on the website http://www.end-times-prophecy.org...
That video seems to be the only source.

TOP SECRET:
From the Atheist Manual on how to Debunk Christianity in 6 easy steps.

STEPS:
1. Find the most lunatic fringe position you can. Anything below .00000000000002% is good. The lower, the better.
2. Label him as "religious" if anything in his position can be labeled as metaphysical, spiritual, or esoteric.
3. If he sounds American or looks white, re-label him "Christian", especially if he states beliefs which flatly contradict orthodox Christianity.
4. Pretend that his fringe beliefs accurately represents orthodox Christianity. Self-depreciating jokes work well at this point. Mention "Jesus" in some way to drive the "Christian" idea home.
5. Sit back as other atheists pile on to say how silly the man is. Sooner or later, one intrepid atheist will change the "man" being stupid, to Christianity being stupid.

And Voila!

Christians are stupid, and Christianity is stupid. Clear proof.

6. Find another fringe loony, make another thread. Repeat. Win.

You forgot "ignore debating brontoraptor at all costs".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 30,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:41:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/18/2016 1:12:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:
From the Atheist Manual on how to Debunk Christianity in 1 easy step.
Fixed that for ya.
Atheists defeat christianity by quoting the bible, it's easy.
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
ethang5
Posts: 5,954
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:08:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/18/2016 1:41:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:12:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:
From the Atheist Manual on how to Debunk Christianity in 1 easy step.
Fixed that for ya.
Atheists defeat christianity by quoting the bible, it's easy.

The same Bible which has made Christianity No 1 in the world? lol.

If this is true, how come the atheists try so hard to keep the Bible from being quoted?

Ah, atheism - the freedom from reality.