Jump to topic:

Bar Kochba - the closest ever messiah

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:36:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Even though I do not believe in God or religion, I am interested in Judaism. As we know, they expect the real messiah and reject the faked ones like jesus of nathareth whom bastardians try to make match the criterias of OT. The obvious examples are: virgin birth, quotes Isaiah 7:14 which is said as a sign for the military threat both King Ahaz and HoD faced but bastardians (1) mistranslate it (2) quote it out of context and say "Jesus fullfilled 1 prophecy".

or one more example is the messiah was to be born in bettlehem myth, they quote Micah 5:2 which talks about a tribe when it says "bettleham euphrat", not about the town. but those who believes 1+1+1=1 have been misquoting it for 2 years. Let those stick to their misquotations, every prophecy fullfillment Jesus is claimed to matcb is something like that. But we have someone else who can be close to being messiah (even though he failed): Simon Bar Kochba

what do we know about him? he revolted against romans, led his people to voctory abd the state. do we know more about him? do we have historical records on him? biography and e.t.c of his? if you know share please
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 4:24:21 PM
The Messiah is God.

God is King.

What do you think the prophets were trying to say?
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 5:18:31 PM
At 7/16/2016 4:24:21 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The Messiah is God.

God is King.

Prophets are not prophets, they are simply mentally disturbed a$$holes.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 5:36:24 AM
do not think. the rest of the post was blshit, I just skipped them.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 5:38:07 AM
At 7/16/2016 5:18:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Messiah is God.

God is King.

Actually, I guess they were smart, intelligent people.

THey seem to have known how to make people believe, follow them. They knew how to decieve people, they knew the weakness of the human intelligence with which they could have used them.

They all were like Adolf Hitler, he too knew how to trick the people.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 5:49:00 AM
At 7/17/2016 5:38:07 AM, Artur wrote:
At 7/16/2016 5:18:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Messiah is God.

God is King.

Actually, I guess they were smart, intelligent people.

THey seem to have known how to make people believe, follow them. They knew how to decieve people, they knew the weakness of the human intelligence with which they could have used them.

They all were like Adolf Hitler, he too knew how to trick the people.

If only it was easier for them to travel great distances.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:12:12 PM
Because devil lovers are the type to lust for power, they project their motivations even on those who spoke truth and light in a world full of falsity and darkness.

The blood of the prophets is all over the hands of those who considered the righteousness of God a threat to their authority.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:23:37 AM
At 7/17/2016 9:12:12 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Because devil lovers are the type to lust for power, they project their motivations even on those who spoke truth and light in a world full of falsity and darkness.

The blood of the prophets is all over the hands of those who considered the righteousness of God a threat to their authority.

may be but we are not one of those who considers God something, we do even not consider it to exist, let alona a threat for something.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:55:29 AM
At 7/18/2016 1:23:37 AM, Artur wrote:

may be but we are not one of those who considers God something, we do even not consider it to exist, let alona a threat for something.

Oh, but you know of a certain that gravity is a reality, and gravity has been known to wreck a few. How much more real God is when God is understood as The Ultimate Reality, and there is no other. How can you deny existence when your very experience testifies of it? If God is realized as The Supreme Existence, there can be no thing that exists apart from it. Otherwise, this existence wouldn't be Supreme.

These are not the arrogant declarations of a comic book villain, these are The Names of the All Mighty One, The True God. If you do not believe God when The Lord says, "I AM That I AM", you are not acknowledging what is plainly real for all to see, the very fact that all of creation testifies of. It is so innately known that it is written, "The Gospel has been preached to all creatures.". God is of a surety, and any position that attempts to deny The Lord of All Worlds is one built on sand. The One God is The Firm Foundation, and only the whisperings of the enemy would have you believe otherwise. The devil comes to kill, steal, and destroy, and he is a deceiver who has no authority over The Truth. Condemnation is reserved for the devil and his angels, for condemnation is of the devil, that accuser of the family. We are the children of God, and as such, we listen to the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth that convicts us to change out of love, not fear of damnation.

I know these things, because it is The Way of God's Salvation, that God is The Only Salvation, and God's Kingdom is here where God's will is done as in heaven. Who is so foolish as to deny The Highest Sovereign? God is not mocked. No vain imagining or science falsely so called can stand against the knowledge of God. The One, who is incomparable, Holy and Unique with no opposite, No equal, who is the very sustaining force of all creation. All things were made by The Creator; and without God was not any thing made that was made.

God is a surety, there is no room for doubt.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:25:49 AM
At 7/18/2016 2:55:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:23:37 AM, Artur wrote:

Oh, but you know of a certain that gravity is a reality, and gravity has been known to wreck a few. How much more real God is when God is understood as The Ultimate Reality, and there is no other. How can you deny existence when your very experience testifies of it? If God is realized as The Supreme Existence, there can be no thing that exists apart from it. Otherwise, this existence wouldn't be Supreme.

These are not the arrogant declarations of a comic book villain, these are The Names of the All Mighty One, The True God. If you do not believe God when The Lord says, "I AM That I AM", you are not acknowledging what is plainly real for all to see, the very fact that all of creation testifies of. It is so innately known that it is written, "The Gospel has been preached to all creatures.". God is of a surety, and any position that attempts to deny The Lord of All Worlds is one built on sand. The One God is The Firm Foundation, and only the whisperings of the enemy would have you believe otherwise. The devil comes to kill, steal, and destroy, and he is a deceiver who has no authority over The Truth. Condemnation is reserved for the devil and his angels, for condemnation is of the devil, that accuser of the family. We are the children of God, and as such, we listen to the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth that convicts us to change out of love, not fear of damnation.

I know these things, because it is The Way of God's Salvation, that God is The Only Salvation, and God's Kingdom is here where God's will is done as in heaven. Who is so foolish as to deny The Highest Sovereign? God is not mocked. No vain imagining or science falsely so called can stand against the knowledge of God. The One, who is incomparable, Holy and Unique with no opposite, No equal, who is the very sustaining force of all creation. All things were made by The Creator; and without God was not any thing made that was made.

God is a surety, there is no room for doubt.

More lies.