Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Looking for Atheists not afraid to debate...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:46:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
When it's presented atheists won't look or won't debate. I've challenged about every regular attending atheist on here to a debate.. Notta. It's like they are looking at the sun....Is it fear?.......
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:18:53 PM
At 7/18/2016 5:46:34 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
When it's presented atheists won't look or won't debate. I've challenged about every regular attending atheist on here to a debate.. Notta. It's like they are looking at the sun....Is it fear?.......

Have you ever seen those people standing on street corners talking loudly to themselves about things like the New World Order, the Illuminati, etc? Many people here consider you in the same category. I would spend my time to debate them either because its pointless.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:42:27 PM

Personally, I would find it unsignifying to debate you. You don't meet the minimum requirements of honesty and - let's put it benignly - intelectual acumen.

You're in the business of citing dubious headlines and posting YouTube videos . You don't know the first thing about philosophy, epistemology in particular. Science escapes you completely, even though you've claimed to have studied Evolution for 30, thirty, years. The fact you ignore basic evolutionary terminology casts serious doubts on your claim, or on your mental capabilities, or on both. You don't know what burden of proof entails, you have no idea what good standards of evidence are, you're clueless about logical fallacies, and that's why you insist on including at least one in each OP of yours.

It's all a tragedy, that's what I say.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 6:43:04 PM

I'm bored. Let's debate. Choose a topic and side, then send me the challenge.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:02:20 PM
At 7/18/2016 6:42:27 PM, Omniverse wrote:

Personally, I would find it unsignifying to debate you. You don't meet the minimum requirements of honesty and - let's put it benignly - intelectual acumen.

You're in the business of citing dubious headlines and posting YouTube videos . You don't know the first thing about philosophy, epistemology in particular. Science escapes you completely, even though you've claimed to have studied Evolution for 30, thirty, years. The fact you ignore basic evolutionary terminology casts serious doubts on your claim, or on your mental capabilities, or on both. You don't know what burden of proof entails, you have no idea what good standards of evidence are, you're clueless about logical fallacies, and that's why you insist on including at least one in each OP of yours.

So... you are afraid to debate me.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:06:59 PM
At 7/18/2016 7:02:20 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

If I were lobotomized, yes, then I'd be afraid to debate you, Bronco.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:11:14 PM
At 7/18/2016 7:06:59 PM, Omniverse wrote:

What's the matter omniverse? Scared that I'll challenge your beliefs?

Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:21:05 PM
At 7/18/2016 7:11:14 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 7:06:59 PM, Omniverse wrote:

What's the matter omniverse? Scared that I'll challenge your beliefs?

Since you didn't captured it the first time around:
Had I suffered a recent lobotomy, yes, I'd be scared you'd challenge my beliefs.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:44:30 PM

You are confusing utter contempt at your unbelievable blatant intellectual dishonesty with fear.

You likely need psychological help for the spouting insanity you offer here, not its legitimization.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:51:10 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:44:30 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

You are confusing utter contempt at your unbelievable blatant intellectual dishonesty with fear.

You likely need psychological help for the spouting insanity you offer here, not its legitimization.
He doesn't need psychological help, he just needs to stop being a troll.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:52:02 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:51:10 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Possibly, I think he may actually be serious.

Which is kinda scary.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 9:55:29 PM
At 7/18/2016 9:52:02 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/18/2016 9:51:10 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Possibly, I think he may actually be serious.

Which is kinda scary.
I doubt it.

The things he says about the Illuminati and stuff are overly absurd.

In addition, I think he is the same person as "GrittyWorm" (if you remember him, but he was definitely a troll and got banned for it).
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:41:35 PM

Then debate me to shut me up.

Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:42:13 PM
At 7/18/2016 10:41:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Please refer to previous comment.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:46:51 PM
At 7/18/2016 10:42:13 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

Nope. You are afraid of debsting me because you are convinced that you will lose. But you will continue to demand proof while never enguaging any theist arguments head on.

Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:48:29 PM
At 7/18/2016 10:46:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Nope. You are afraid of debsting me because you are convinced that you will lose. But you will continue to demand proof while never enguaging any theist arguments head on.

I frequently engage with multiple people here who are far smarter than you are, and do so on a daily basis because they present interesting and challenging points of view.

I just won't engage you; please refer to my previous comment for reasons.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:49:35 PM
At 7/18/2016 10:48:29 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

I frequently engage with multiple people here who are far smarter than you are, and do so on a daily basis because they present interesting and challenging points of view.

(Bronto makes chicken clucking noises)

Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:49:58 PM
At 7/18/2016 10:49:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Again, please refer to my previous comment.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:51:28 PM
@ Ram

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 10:52:12 PM
At 7/18/2016 10:49:58 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 7/18/2016 10:49:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Again, please refer to my previous comment.

Refer to above post