Jump to topic:

Biblical commandments effect on society

bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 6:35:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
In a prior discussion Omniverse thought it be nice to have this discussion of itself. So the 10 commandments which are:

1 "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 "You shall not murder.
7 "You shall not commit adultery.
8 "You shall not steal.
9 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's."

And

Matthew 22:36-40New International Version (NIV)

36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

37 Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself."[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Given the material contained in here, in a hypothetical society run solely on these commandments as the rule of the land and everyone obeyed them would this be a moral or wicked society in your view?
I don't find a problem with outlawing murder, covetousness, stealing, false testimony, honoring your parents, taking a day off every week, not speaking ill towards God and not worshipping a bunch of carved images or getting caught up in a lot of the worshipping of items we see today. Just my opinion.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 10:41:12 AM
Celebrate the Festival of Unleavened Bread. For seven days eat bread made without yeast, as I commanded you. Do this at the appointed time in the month of Aviv, for in that month you came out of Egypt.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 1:08:21 PM
At 7/19/2016 6:35:06 AM, bigotry wrote:
In a prior discussion Omniverse thought it be nice to have this discussion of itself. So the 10 commandments which are:

1 "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.
10 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's."

And

37 Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself."[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Given the material contained in here, in a hypothetical society run solely on these commandments as the rule of the land and everyone obeyed them would this be a moral or wicked society in your view?
I don't find a problem with outlawing murder, covetousness, stealing, false testimony, honoring your parents, taking a day off every week, not speaking ill towards God and not worshipping a bunch of carved images or getting caught up in a lot of the worshipping of items we see today. Just my opinion.

As an atheist I can see a lot of sense in the last 6 commandments and our laws certainly adhere to those principals. As for the first 4 commandments, there is no way that I am going to spend the rest of my life wearing knee pads. I'd rather die on my feet.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 1:13:18 PM

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

"Love your neighbour as yourself". I am certain that none of my neighbours wish to be taken as slaves.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 1:58:28 PM

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

You seem to have overlooked these, which, of course, are the most impactful:

Matthew 7:13-14
(http://biblehub.com... )

"
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
"

There are many other verses that could be quoted in support of the idea that only a minority will be saved. Remember, Christ will supposedly return to Earth for a second time, this time to judge mankind and execute the unworthy circa Armageddon. The unworthy consulte the majority, according to the aforementioned verse and several other passages.

Let's look at the best possible scenario:

The saved: half minus one individual.
The destroyed: half plus one individual.
Current world population: roughly 7 000 000 000 people.
Half plus one: 3 500 000 001 people.

There you have it. At the very least, 3 500 000 001 people murdered circa Armageddon. The largest mass murder ever to occur in history of mankind, one that would make Hitler look like a choirboy, will be lead by Christ.

This is just one of the many reasons why the Bible is an immoral book and why decent people should be thankful that none of it will ever come to fruition.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 2:55:33 PM
Three times a year all your men are to appear before the Sovereign LORD, the God of Israel.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:01:57 PM
At 7/19/2016 1:13:18 PM, desmac wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

"Love your neighbour as yourself". I am certain that none of my neighbours wish to be taken as slaves.
Would you enslave yourself?
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:03:53 PM
At 7/19/2016 1:58:28 PM, Omniverse wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

"
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
"

There are many other verses that could be quoted in support of the idea that only a minority will be saved. Remember, Christ will supposedly return to Earth for a second time, this time to judge mankind and execute the unworthy circa Armageddon. The unworthy consulte the majority, according to the aforementioned verse and several other passages.

There you have it. At the very least, 3 500 000 001 people murdered circa Armageddon. The largest mass murder ever to occur in history of mankind, one that would make Hitler look like a choirboy, will be lead by Christ.

This is just one of the many reasons why the Bible is an immoral book and why decent people should be thankful that none of it will ever come to fruition.
Was the invasion of nazi germany and subsequent slaying and raping of their people justified?
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:09:26 PM
At 7/19/2016 5:03:53 PM, bigotry wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

"
"

Was the invasion of nazi germany and subsequent slaying and raping of their people justified?

Post-nazi German was mass raped?
Oh, boy. The problem is more severe than I originally thought.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:19:04 PM
At 7/19/2016 5:01:57 PM, bigotry wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

I did. And the divorce lawyers say there is nothing I can do about it.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:20:45 PM
At 7/19/2016 5:09:26 PM, Omniverse wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

"
"

You dont know about the mass rape of berlin? Your right the problem is more severe than I thought...
Regardless your answer to the question please.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 6:13:58 PM
At 7/19/2016 5:20:45 PM, bigotry wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

"
"

You dont know about the mass rape of berlin? Your right the problem is more severe than I thought...

You said Germany, not Berlim...
But, of course you seem to think nowadays companies own people as property, so I guess one should be prepared to hear the most extravagant lunacies from you.

I reject the premise. You need to brush on post-nazi German history.

But let's suppose that we're in Fantasy Land and it's all true.
The unequivocal answer is no, mass rape is NOT justifiable.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 6:29:20 AM
At 7/19/2016 5:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

So knowing what that's like would you wish that on a stranger?
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 6:32:32 AM
At 7/19/2016 6:13:58 PM, Omniverse wrote:
At 7/19/2016 5:20:45 PM, bigotry wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

"
"

You said Germany, not Berlim...
Again you simply don't read whats in front of you

But, of course you seem to think nowadays companies own people as property, so I guess one should be prepared to hear the most extravagant lunacies from you.

This coming from someone who cant read.

I reject the premise. You need to brush on post-nazi German history.

ok so you answered half the question. What about this other half?
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 7:38:26 AM
At 7/20/2016 6:32:32 AM, bigotry wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Casualties:
"Final Battles in Germany (East & West fronts Jan.-May, 1945)
1,230,045 "

In 1946, the German population reached 65,137,274 (https://en.wikipedia.org... )

Let's use 65 000 000.
1 230 000 / 65 000 000 = 1.23%

After your little excursion has been dealt with, let's pay attention to the fact you failed to comment on my point. You support a murderous God, one that, goodness forbid, according to your theology will make Hitler look like a boy scout.

The largest mass murder in the History of mankind.

You let that sink in.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:04:28 AM
At 7/20/2016 6:29:20 AM, bigotry wrote:
At 7/19/2016 5:19:04 PM, desmac wrote:

6 "You shall not murder.
8 "You shall not steal.

And

So knowing what that's like would you wish that on a stranger?

Unlike your god, I would not wish slavery on anybody. (previous answer was just a joke)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:07:36 AM
At 7/20/2016 6:32:32 AM, bigotry
I notice you haven't commented on any of the ten commandments I've presented, is there a reason for that?
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 5:10:36 PM
At 7/20/2016 7:38:26 AM, Omniverse wrote:

Casualties:
1,230,045 "

In 1946, the German population reached 65,137,274 (https://en.wikipedia.org... )

Let's use 65 000 000.

I love it.
"Estimated total German population losses(in 1937 German borders) directly related to the war range between 5.5[141] to 6.9 million persons.[142] These figures do not include ethnic Germans from other nations in the German military and ethnic German civilians who were killed in expulsions. In 1956 the West German government figures in the table below list an estimated about 5.5 million deaths (military and civilian) directly caused by the war within the borders of 1937.[143] A study by the German demographer Peter Marschalck put the total deaths directly related to the war both military and civilians at 5.2 million, plus an estimated decline in births of 1.7 million, bringing total population losses related to the war at 6.9 million persons within the borders of 1937.[142] "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

So thats roughly 4x the amount you listed putting the % around 5%. But still you havent aswered the question and I dont know why you havent bothered to answer it but here it is again. Until you actually answer it ill keep posting it
After your little excursion has been dealt with, let's pay attention to the fact you failed to comment on my point. You support a murderous God, one that, goodness forbid, according to your theology will make Hitler look like a boy scout.

You let that sink in.

Actually the theology at the time of men running the world will make hitler look like a boy scout. Christ comes back after a mass slaying of christians and enslavement under the human race choosing to worship the anti christ/beast. They have it commin to them.
Just like the germans had it comming to them.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 5:32:17 PM
At 7/20/2016 5:10:36 PM, bigotry wrote:

Casualties:
1,230,045 "

Let's use 65 000 000.

I love it.
"Estimated total German population losses(in 1937 German borders) directly related to the war range between 5.5[141] to 6.9 million persons.[142] These figures do not include ethnic Germans from other nations in the German military and ethnic German civilians who were killed in expulsions. In 1956 the West German government figures in the table below list an estimated about 5.5 million deaths (military and civilian) directly caused by the war within the borders of 1937.[143] A study by the German demographer Peter Marschalck put the total deaths directly related to the war both military and civilians at 5.2 million, plus an estimated decline in births of 1.7 million, bringing total population losses related to the war at 6.9 million persons within the borders of 1937.[142] "

So thats roughly 4x the amount you listed putting the % around 5%.

Oh, please!
Read what you wrote. You were talking about the subsequent invasion of Germany, not total German war casualties, you unrigorous individual! But even you can potentially detect the difference between 5% and 50%+1, can't you?

But still you havent aswered the question and I dont know why you havent bothered to answer it but here it is again. Until you actually answer it ill keep posting it

I am not going to extensively discuss history with you on this forum.
What is your point with regard to the topic?

I dispute the premise. Mass rape is repugnant and morally reproachable - the incitement contained in the Bible to genocide and mass rape is indeed reproachable as well. Regarding the slaying, we would have to get into fine detail and that is beyond the scope of this forum. Again, what is your point? Stop the charade.

You let that sink in.

Actually the theology at the time of men running the world will make hitler look like a boy scout. Christ comes back after a mass slaying of christians

Not 50% +1, is it?
And Germans weren't sentenced to an eternity of torment, were they?

and enslavement under the human race choosing to worship the anti christ/beast.
They have it commin to them.

Thank goodness in all probability these are all hallucinations from deranged elderly Christians from the first century. Luckily, 2000 years of failed promises and hopes of a second coming, no Christ in sight. The credibility of the second coming is in the gutter.
Hip Hip hurray!

Oh, so you do condone the mass rape of German women, do you?
Just spectacular.
Just dandy.

You Christians and your moral high horse.
It's pathetic, insulting, vile and despicable. And you have the nerve, the gal to claim moral superiority, that without your God humanity wouldn't know right from wrong?
Please.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 5:49:11 PM
At 7/20/2016 5:32:17 PM, Omniverse wrote:

Casualties:
1,230,045 "

Let's use 65 000 000.

I love it.

Oh, please!
Read what you wrote. You were talking about the subsequent invasion of Germany, not total German war casualties, you unrigorous individual! But even you can potentially detect the difference between 5% and 50%+1, can't you?

Nazi germany extended into all of europe. Learn your history. Again answer the question. Was it justifiable?

But still you havent aswered the question and I dont know why you havent bothered to answer it but here it is again. Until you actually answer it ill keep posting it

Is the slaying of evil men moral?

I dispute the premise. Mass rape is repugnant and morally reproachable - the incitement contained in the Bible to genocide and mass rape is indeed reproachable as well. Regarding the slaying, we would have to get into fine detail and that is beyond the scope of this forum. Again, what is your point? Stop the charade.

Where does the bible incite genocide and mass rape for the believer?

You let that sink in.

Actually the theology at the time of men running the world will make hitler look like a boy scout. Christ comes back after a mass slaying of christians

Not 50% +1, is it?

They deserved it.

Thank goodness in all probability these are all hallucinations from deranged elderly Christians from the first century. Luckily, 2000 years of failed promises and hopes of a second coming, no Christ in sight. The credibility of the second coming is in the gutter.
Hip Hip hurray!

Dont think youd say that when in the scenario im speaking of youll be forced to kneel to a fake god. You dont find subsequent liberation from that false god a good thing?

Just spectacular.
Just dandy.

Dont take over half the world and mass genocide groups of people soelu because you think darwinism is real science. Yea they had it comming. What else do you expect after you destoy and treat in a subhuman way almost the entierty of russia? A pat on the back?
It's pathetic, insulting, vile and despicable. And you have the nerve, the gal to claim moral superiority, that without your God humanity wouldn't know right from wrong?
Please.
You just dont have enough real world experience with evil apparently. Your changing the subject here.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 6:26:50 PM
At 7/20/2016 5:49:11 PM, bigotry wrote:

Casualties:
1,230,045 "

Let's use 65 000 000.

I love it.

Oh, please!

Nazi germany extended into all of europe. Learn your history.

Read what you originally wrote.
You said:
"Was the invasion of nazi germany and subsequent slaying and raping of their people justified?
"
You are being dishonest here.
Shame on you.

Again answer the question. Was it justifiable?

Already answered.
You don't get to decide how I answer.

It depends.

Numbers 31:7-18

You let that sink in.

Not 50% +1, is it?

They deserved it.

You pathetic human being.

Hip Hip hurray!

Dont think youd say that when in the scenario im speaking of youll be forced to kneel to a fake god. You dont find subsequent liberation from that false god a good thing?

Again, you need to brush on your theology. Salvation is dependant upon accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
You can be a great Hindu and you'll be pulverized into dandruff I you don't accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Just spectacular.
Just dandy.

Dont take over half the world and mass genocide groups of people soelu because you think darwinism is real science.

Ah, finally.
So Darwinism is not real science? But Creationism would be?
Why does this forum seem to be a magnet for the scientifically illiterate?

*BUT*,

You're actually condoning the mass rape of German women by Soviet troops?!
Really?!
What a despicable piece of sh*t you are.

Yea they had it comming.

You are a lunatic, a creep and a c*nt of a bastard.

What else do you expect after you destoy and treat in a subhuman way almost the entierty of russia? A pat on the back?

You are a moron, a jerk and an imbecile. And the gal you have, to claim superior morality. I'll need to take a shower just to rinse off the stench of despicability you left in this exchange.

Please.
You just dont have enough real world experience with evil apparently. Your changing the subject here.

Go f*ck yourself in the belly button.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 6:43:21 PM

We know the answer to that, Bigs. Enshrined as law, these cultural traditions produced a xenophobic society that didn't respect women, children, homosexuals or the transgendered, that suffered multi-century civil conflict over whether to respect Greeks and how much, never had science or democracy, but was ruled by tyrant kings and emperors, and where the clergy were cynical and corrupt, but you couldn't criticise them, or they'd have you tortured and killed.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 6:06:49 AM
At 7/20/2016 6:26:50 PM, Omniverse wrote:
At 7/20/2016 5:49:11 PM, bigotry wrote:

Casualties:
1,230,045 "

Let's use 65 000 000.

I love it.

Oh, please!

Nazi germany extended into all of europe. Learn your history.

Read what you originally wrote.
You said:
"Was the invasion of nazi germany and subsequent slaying and raping of their people justified?
"
You are being dishonest here.
Shame on you.

continue your dance around the question. I'm not the only one your entertaining here by not directly answering it.

Again answer the question. Was it justifiable?

Already answered.
You don't get to decide how I answer.

you proved the point right here. gg

It depends.

What does it depend on??

Numbers 31:7-18

So where does the bible incite genocide and mass rape for the believer. this is a historical account, not a set of rules and commandments.

You let that sink in.

Not 50% +1, is it?

They deserved it.

You pathetic human being.

So they didn't deserve it? interesting to see someone stick up for Nazis.

Hip Hip hurray!

Again, you need to brush on your theology. Salvation is dependant upon accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
You can be a great Hindu and you'll be pulverized into dandruff I you don't accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

sure but again we are talking about Armageddon. That's what you brought up. The hindu will convert or die to whatever religion of the antichrist in that day.

Just spectacular.
Just dandy.

Dont take over half the world and mass genocide groups of people soelu because you think darwinism is real science.

Ah, finally.
So Darwinism is not real science? But Creationism would be?
Why does this forum seem to be a magnet for the scientifically illiterate?

if it was the Nazis would be justified and so would euthanasia
of course creationism is real science. scientists use creation all the time and have proved it in the lab. that's completely off topic.

*BUT*,

You're actually condoning the mass rape of German women by Soviet troops?!
Really?!
What a despicable piece of sh*t you are.

Yea they had it comming.

You are a lunatic, a creep and a c*nt of a bastard.

that all you got?

What else do you expect after you destoy and treat in a subhuman way almost the entierty of russia? A pat on the back?

You are a moron, a jerk and an imbecile. And the gal you have, to claim superior morality. I'll need to take a shower just to rinse off the stench of despicability you left in this exchange.

that's the best you can do?
ill state it again even though I know your not in the habit of actually discussing anything
What else do you expect after you destroy and treat in a subhuman way almost the entirety of russia? A pat on the back?

Go f*ck yourself in the belly button.
common you can get more childish than that cant you mr hiding behind a computer screen?
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 6:12:04 AM
At 7/20/2016 6:43:21 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

We know the answer to that, Bigs. Enshrined as law, these cultural traditions produced a xenophobic society that didn't respect women, children, homosexuals or the transgendered, that suffered multi-century civil conflict over whether to respect Greeks and how much, never had science or democracy, but was ruled by tyrant kings and emperors, and where the clergy were cynical and corrupt, but you couldn't criticise them, or they'd have you tortured and killed.

This is no different than any empire ever.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:05:12 PM
At 7/21/2016 6:12:04 AM, bigotry wrote:

Enshrined as law, these cultural traditions produced a xenophobic society that didn't respect women, children, homosexuals or the transgendered, that suffered multi-century civil conflict over whether to respect Greeks and how much, never had science or democracy, but was ruled by tyrant kings and emperors, and where the clergy were cynical and corrupt, but you couldn't criticise them, or they'd have you tortured and killed.

So you have described a moral code suited for oppressive theocratic empires with all the injustice that implies, but inadequate to support a secular democracy recognising the equality and universal dignity of man.

That, I think is your answer.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:16:19 PM
At 7/21/2016 2:05:12 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

Enshrined as law, these cultural traditions produced a xenophobic society that didn't respect women, children, homosexuals or the transgendered, that suffered multi-century civil conflict over whether to respect Greeks and how much, never had science or democracy, but was ruled by tyrant kings and emperors, and where the clergy were cynical and corrupt, but you couldn't criticise them, or they'd have you tortured and killed.

So you have described a moral code suited for oppressive theocratic empires with all the injustice that implies, but inadequate to support a secular democracy recognising the equality and universal dignity of man.

Ruv, please bear in mind this individual applauds the mass rape of some 100 000 German women, some of them raped 60 times, aged from 8 to 80, in Berlim and by Stalin's troops.

This is the fibre of this individual. I'd say one would have to look elsewhere for moral acumen.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 4:35:16 PM
At 7/21/2016 2:05:12 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

Actualy its not, its half of my answer. You devieve yourself thinking a secular democracy has equality and dignity for man. It too is a theocracy and the religion you must obey is humanism. In todays society you simply cant voice a disagreement with lifestyle choices like homosexuality, transgendered people and feminism. You have to be their cheerleaders because God forbid you dont agree with societys view on things, why its going to be the end of the world.
Name 1 county thats truely free. Name 1 country thats really a democracy. Ill wait.
The problem isnt religion, its man. What does the catholic church, stalin, hitler, mau, the caliphs, the khans all have in common? A thist for power. It doesnt matter what the banner behind the man is. If hes looking for power its gonna get ugly and there hasnt been a nation that didnt seek it out also