Jump to topic:

Very very VERY interesting discussion/debate

IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 12:43:45 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Ok please stick to main topic check it out.

There is two possible outcomes for the people who die tonight...and I use the word 'tonight' to bring a strong reality to this post ...Possibility A) either they all stopped existing forever tonight....or....listening?....k...or....B) they are transferred to a different version of earth, unknowing of their death (knowing of their death is too traumatic...too fast too soon, so we can assume all of these peoples deaths tonight are temporarily blocked from memory until they are ready to know that they died and were transferred to a different version of earth) and continue to live in an identicle version for the next five, ten, fifteen, or twenty plus years of their life in the alternate identicle 'synced' and at times modified version of earth.

There is no other possibilities. The people who die tonight would have to go to a planet to survive. They are not designed or capable of living anywhere else. I say 'recorded' because that's the only way to transfer there...so if each 'core' is recorded (a core is the mind, body, and soul), then all the God of this earth has to do is transfer everybody who dies tonight to an identicle version of earth, block their death temporarily, and then start the program to prepare them for what they will have to be told in the near future...God would have to tell them that they're in a different version of earth eventually and explain that they are 'recorded'....I imagine they will want to know if they can be inserted into a new recording to go have some fun, which is what a 'fun run' is.

How else would God transfer them to the new version? Has to be recorded or the equivalent of, right?

If B), then the question and main topic of debate is this...

Is there or was there ever an original version of earth or are they all recorded reversion?

I used to think this was a real physical world here on earth and somehow they figured out how to record it so that life could live on...but then I slowly realized that there is not and never was an 'original version' that was a true physical world...instead, planets have always existed inside of universes, which are externally 'recorded'. That is what it means to exist in a physical world...so both versions of earth are truely physical, not just one true physical earth, and then a simulated physical earth - both are physical; there is no such thing as an original and simulated version...so right now....omfg right now we are all in a recorded version of earth and each person reading this is being recorded so that God can transfer them to the OTHER version of earth where all of the dead people go tonight.

I still want proof of life though, or I'll call God out here in front of everybody.

Brb transferring to the other side on a floating nightclub to check messages in my flying organic Oreo spaceship then I'll transfer back to follow up. I duel-exist in both versions; all the cool people are doing it.

By the way....some of you here on this forum died years ago and have been living in a different version of earth this whole time. That's why I'm here posting this. In a few months you'll start the training program and when you can handle it God will let you wake up in a different version, heal your body, go on a few fun runs, answer your questions, and then you ship out to the new version where everybody else is and eventually enroll in school to learn how to use the organic tech and fly your ride and stuff. Good luck.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:53:00 AM
At 7/21/2016 12:43:45 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
There is two possible outcomes for the people who die tonight
A) either they all stopped existing forever tonight....or....
B) they are transferred to a different version of earth, unknowing of their death

Core, could you please explain how can one could recognise when a person is the same or different from moment to moment, place to place? What is the minimum that must change for a person to be considered different?

What other alternatives did you consider to A) or B), and how did you come to discard them?

What mechanisms do you propose for B), and how could they be falsified?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 11:03:09 AM
At 7/21/2016 12:43:45 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
Ok please stick to main topic check it out.

There is two possible outcomes for the people who die tonight...and I use the word 'tonight' to bring a strong reality to this post ...Possibility A) either they all stopped existing forever tonight....or....listening?....k...or....B) they are transferred to a different version of earth, unknowing of their death (knowing of their death is too traumatic...too fast too soon, so we can assume all of these peoples deaths tonight are temporarily blocked from memory until they are ready to know that they died and were transferred to a different version of earth) and continue to live in an identicle version for the next five, ten, fifteen, or twenty plus years of their life in the alternate identicle 'synced' and at times modified version of earth.

There is no other possibilities. The people who die tonight would have to go to a planet to survive. They are not designed or capable of living anywhere else. I say 'recorded' because that's the only way to transfer there...so if each 'core' is recorded (a core is the mind, body, and soul), then all the God of this earth has to do is transfer everybody who dies tonight to an identicle version of earth, block their death temporarily, and then start the program to prepare them for what they will have to be told in the near future...God would have to tell them that they're in a different version of earth eventually and explain that they are 'recorded'....I imagine they will want to know if they can be inserted into a new recording to go have some fun, which is what a 'fun run' is.

How else would God transfer them to the new version? Has to be recorded or the equivalent of, right?

If B), then the question and main topic of debate is this...

Is there or was there ever an original version of earth or are they all recorded reversion?

I used to think this was a real physical world here on earth and somehow they figured out how to record it so that life could live on...but then I slowly realized that there is not and never was an 'original version' that was a true physical world...instead, planets have always existed inside of universes, which are externally 'recorded'. That is what it means to exist in a physical world...so both versions of earth are truely physical, not just one true physical earth, and then a simulated physical earth - both are physical; there is no such thing as an original and simulated version...so right now....omfg right now we are all in a recorded version of earth and each person reading this is being recorded so that God can transfer them to the OTHER version of earth where all of the dead people go tonight.

I still want proof of life though, or I'll call God out here in front of everybody.

Brb transferring to the other side on a floating nightclub to check messages in my flying organic Oreo spaceship then I'll transfer back to follow up. I duel-exist in both versions; all the cool people are doing it.

By the way....some of you here on this forum died years ago and have been living in a different version of earth this whole time. That's why I'm here posting this. In a few months you'll start the training program and when you can handle it God will let you wake up in a different version, heal your body, go on a few fun runs, answer your questions, and then you ship out to the new version where everybody else is and eventually enroll in school to learn how to use the organic tech and fly your ride and stuff. Good luck.

I'll have some of what you are having.