Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Why do hindu women wear a 'dot' on forehead?

Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 3:47:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Besides its cultural significance, the bindi according to acupressure relieves from a headache. The point of putting bindi instantly relieves stress and headache.

" Stimulating the point between one"s eyebrows where the bindi is put can help tighten the facial skin and prevent wrinkles by increasing blood flow. It also helps prevent the symptoms of Bell"s Palsy.

" The point of healing between your eyebrows is called "ajna chakra" which is easily damaged due to stress and anxiety. Thus massaging on this point relaxes the mind and calms out anxieties.

The centre or "bindu" of the forehead is also called the point of the inner Guru- and using tilak or bindi is considered as a token of respect to the Guru.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 4:15:56 PM
Because Riwazzes need a target for their wanking.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 4:22:51 PM
#2 shows what it means to not have the luxury of time. The problem is, atheism dies before it matures enough.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 4:27:23 PM
At 7/22/2016 4:22:51 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
#2 shows what it means to not have the luxury of time. The problem is, atheism dies before it matures enough.
#1 proves you a wanker without aim. Indians are good for anything other than a call centre.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 4:37:01 PM
At 7/22/2016 3:47:12 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Besides its cultural significance

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 4:57:52 PM
At 7/22/2016 4:27:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
#1 proves you a wanker without aim. Indians are good for anything other than a call centre.

Son, you have a strong willpower. A week ago you were calling yourself Soft cock? And now look at you - still a cock but like a rock.

#174.
http://www.debate.org...

Irony is, you are actually a woman.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:01:09 PM
At 7/22/2016 4:37:01 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

That is your way of saying - stopped reading there.

I know it's hard to digest, but unlike immoral west - indians do have a extremely rich culture.

It matters a lot.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:01:57 PM
At 7/22/2016 4:57:52 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Son, you have a strong willpower. A week ago you were calling yourself Soft cock? And now look at you - still a cock but like a rock.

#174.

Are all indians limited, intellectually, to being the worlds taxi drivers.
I hope you are making some money doing that.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:03:04 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:01:09 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

No it isn't. I read the whole thing. It's just that you stopped making sense after the quoted part.

I know it's hard to digest, but unlike immoral west - indians do have a extremely rich culture.

I don't contradict that. I acknowledge the cultural significance of these things. You can tell because that's exactly what I did.

It matters a lot.

I don't doubt it. It just doesn't do all of that other nonsense you claimed it does. It has cultural significance. That's it.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:35:32 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:01:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/22/2016 4:57:52 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

#174.

Are all indians limited, intellectually, to being the worlds taxi drivers.
I hope you are making some money doing that.

Some drive taxis, some drive economies. Some are stuck in microsoft and google. Doesn't matter to me.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 5:39:46 PM
At 7/22/2016 5:03:04 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 7/22/2016 5:01:09 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

No it isn't. I read the whole thing. It's just that you stopped making sense after the quoted part.

I don't contradict that. I acknowledge the cultural significance of these things. You can tell because that's exactly what I did.

It matters a lot.

I don't doubt it. It just doesn't do all of that other nonsense you claimed it does. It has cultural significance. That's it.

You are the great and powerful, so I won't dare to contest your small, lil world.

Most of the stuff I post here is just to bother the frog in the well, unexposed to the world.

That's it.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 6:42:38 PM
Besides its cultural significance, the bindi according to acupressure relieves from a headache. The point of putting bindi instantly relieves stress and headache.

Is that what your wife tells you riwaaz? That she has a headache? Hilarious.
" Stimulating the point between one"s eyebrows where the bindi is put can help tighten the facial skin and prevent wrinkles by increasing blood flow. It also helps prevent the symptoms of Bell"s Palsy.

" The point of healing between your eyebrows is called "ajna chakra" which is easily damaged due to stress and anxiety. Thus massaging on this point relaxes the mind and calms out anxieties.

The centre or "bindu" of the forehead is also called the point of the inner Guru- and using tilak or bindi is considered as a token of respect to the Guru.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 4:44:42 AM
At 7/22/2016 6:42:38 PM, janesix wrote:

Is that what your wife tells you riwaaz? That she has a headache? Hilarious.

http://www.newsgram.com...

Don't react to links please.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 5:06:23 AM

That was racist.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:10:03 AM

Do you have any scientific proof of these claims?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:12:36 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:10:03 AM, desmac wrote:

Sanatan Dharm is too advanced for modern science.

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:14:43 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:12:36 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

I;ll take that as a "no", then.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:16:20 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:14:43 AM, desmac wrote:

It's a no.

Blame the science, it's too backward.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:17:06 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:16:20 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

It's a no.

LMAO
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:19:28 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:17:06 AM, desmac wrote:

It's a no.

LMAO

Too confident?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:21:26 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:19:28 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

It's a no.

LMAO

Too confident?

Are you, what are you too confident of?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:25:06 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:21:26 AM, desmac wrote:
At 7/23/2016 7:19:28 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

It's a no.

LMAO

Too confident?

Are you, what are you too confident of?

Believe it or not, modern science hopes to become as good as Vedanta. They confess, it's nowhere near the brilliance.

Time for you to wear a .
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:30:05 AM

Then why don't Indian men wear the bindi?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:32:07 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:30:05 AM, dee-em wrote:

They do.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:40:07 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:32:07 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

They do.

Then why your thread title?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:42:10 AM

They do.

Do you?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 7:43:23 AM

They do.

Also, most Hindu widows don't wear the bindi. Don't they suffer from headaches too or did they only get headaches when married?