Will only vegans go to heaven?

missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:05:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Immediately after the creation of humankind God said:
"I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground - everything that has the breath of life in it - I give every green plant for food." And it was so. (Gen 1v29,30)

There can be no doubt that in God"s perfect world, all living creatures were created as vegans, except humankind, they were created in God"s image, so their diet was more stringent; seeds and fruit, a fruitarian diet, a diet that did not even kill plants.

Knowing that you can live a life without killing to stay alive, are you not morally obligated to try to reduce the amount of suffering living your life causes?
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:27:18 PM
I do not think being a vegan necessarily impedes entry to heaven. I think one can be a vegan and either enter or evade heaven based on behavior with moral consequence.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:30:48 PM
At 7/24/2016 7:05:42 PM, missmedic wrote:
Immediately after the creation of humankind God said:
"I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground - everything that has the breath of life in it - I give every green plant for food." And it was so. (Gen 1v29,30)

There can be no doubt that in God"s perfect world, all living creatures were created as vegans, except humankind, they were created in God"s image, so their diet was more stringent; seeds and fruit, a fruitarian diet, a diet that did not even kill plants.

Correct.
Fruit contains the highest amounts of nutrients available, especially natural, organic fruits, berries, melons! This is the foods of the gods, if everyone detoxed and went on a fruitarian diet you would see people reaching their true potentials in their body, mind and spirit.
Time to put down the dead animal flesh and so much cooked foods, reach for the heavens while picking fruit off a tree and get back to the Garden.
Part of the problem is that most of the time people are eating out of habit and taste, rather than efficiency, energy and nutrition, the real kind, where the fruit is.
I was brainwashed as a kid (and many more than me) in this low level society to believe dead animal meat as a form of protein was mandatory, that cow milk was mandatory for bone growth, lol wow what a crock of crap, they forget to tell you those things corrode the body, form mucus, disease and cancer without regards for human life.

Knowing that you can live a life without killing to stay alive, are you not morally obligated to try to reduce the amount of suffering living your life causes?

Yes, but unfortunately until people attain knowledge (correct knowledge) they can't really be held "morally" accountable, it's when they realize or learn the truth and then abandon it or reject it does it become a moral issue in general. For two decades now I've watched awareness in health and real nutrition be elevated but there is a lot of work to be done, a lot.