Jump to topic:

How do I find Jesus?

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 7:48:52 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I have a habit of unintentionally misinterpreting everything. Everyone else picks path 1 or 2 and I end up following path 3. How am I supposed to find Jesus? I tried physically looking for him but could not find him. I looked at clouds, my neighborhood, near streams, in my house, in my friend's house and more.

Am I looking in the wrong place? I want to find Jesus but I'm not sure where to look.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:00:57 AM
At 7/26/2016 7:48:52 AM, Stupidape wrote:

I have a habit of unintentionally misinterpreting everything.

You could have saved space and just said, "I am an atheist".

Everyone else picks path 1 or 2 and I end up following path 3.

You've lost your volition? (Look it up. Dictionaries are free)

How am I supposed to find Jesus?

How one finds anything. By looking.

I tried physically looking for him but could not find him.

Well, that should tell you He isn't on path 3.

I looked at clouds,....

Ah, that's your problem. You should have looked IN the clouds. Even kids know that.

my neighborhood,....

C'mon, Jesus does not live in a trailer park.

near streams,....

He leadeth people beside STILL waters. D'uh.

...in my house,...

Ever consider that Jesus might not want to be in the house/trailer of someone calling himself Stupid Ape?

....in my friend's house...

Why then did your "friend" call the cops? Did you get the chance to check under the bed before the cops booked you for trespassing?

... and more.

Does the "more" include laundromats? Jesus is big on clean garments.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Have you found Him? Duh.

I want to find Jesus but I'm not sure where to look.

Before we help you, we have to be sure you aren't some sort of betrayer wacko. That last guy Judas was a wanker.

Why are you looking for Him?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:16:13 AM
At 7/26/2016 9:00:57 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I have a habit of unintentionally misinterpreting everything.

You could have saved space and just said, "I am an atheist".

Everyone else picks path 1 or 2 and I end up following path 3.

You've lost your volition? (Look it up. Dictionaries are free)

How am I supposed to find Jesus?

How one finds anything. By looking.

I tried physically looking for him but could not find him.

Well, that should tell you He isn't on path 3.

I looked at clouds,....

Ah, that's your problem. You should have looked IN the clouds. Even kids know that.

my neighborhood,....

F*ck you, Jesus can live where he wants, you elitist hippy.

TRUMP/TRUMP 2016..................IT"S GONNA BE HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:16:14 AM

Before we help you, we have to be sure you aren't some sort of betrayer wacko. That last guy Judas was a wanker.

Without Judas Jesus would not have been killed. No blood to wash away the sins etc etc. You should be thanking Judas.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:20:25 AM
At 7/26/2016 9:16:14 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Without Judas Jesus would not have been killed. No blood to wash away the sins etc etc. You should be thanking Judas.
And he died twice.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:21:45 AM
Nah. Apparently he lives in prisons, lotsa folks find him there.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:22:27 AM
I have a habit of unintentionally misinterpreting everything. Everyone else picks path 1 or 2 and I end up following path 3. How am I supposed to find Jesus? I tried physically looking for him but could not find him. I looked at clouds, my neighborhood, near streams, in my house, in my friend's house and more.

Am I looking in the wrong place? I want to find Jesus but I'm not sure where to look.

Inbetween Goldilocks and Little red riding hood.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:08:02 AM

How do you know that Jesus wouldn't have been killed? The Pharisees were looking for a way to kill Him. Even without Judas, they would have eventually found a way.

And because God was able to make something good out of something bad does not excuse Judas. He was a wanker.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:12:15 AM
At 7/26/2016 9:21:45 AM, bulproof wrote:

Yes! I forgot about that. I think they let Him out every night though. Would that still count as "living" there?
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:17:13 AM

The guy is a rotted corpse somewhere in the Middle East.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:17:59 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:08:02 AM, ethang5 wrote:

How do you know that Jesus wouldn't have been killed? The Pharisees were looking for a way to kill Him. Even without Judas, they would have eventually found a way.

And because God was able to make something good out of something bad does not excuse Judas. He was a wanker.
And he died twice after identifying the most wanted man in Israel, you know, the dude the Pharisees had argued with but didn't recognise but all of Jerusalem recognised.
Isn't it such a fckin' sh1t story that only the permanently bewildered can believe?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:21:25 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:12:15 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Yes! I forgot about that. I think they let Him out every night though. Would that still count as "living" there?
Do they really let him out? All of those guys crying out to him or his dad when Bubba is playing mummies and daddies with them, oh you might be right.
How does that explain omnipresent and all prayers will be answered?
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:28:13 AM

Given that the plan had to involve a kiss to identify him when he should have been easy to identify to the Romans as the guy doing actual feats of magic and being followed by people who could easily point him out - he was probably safe. Also if the Pharisees wanted him dead why involve the Romans at all? They didn't care about rabbis squabbling.

You say that as if God wasn't expecting Jesus to die but made lemonade out of it. Judas was the favorite for a reason. The book of Judas was also found to show Jesus wanted Judas to do it. The book of Judas says this.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 11:09:58 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:17:13 AM, tarantula wrote:

The guy is a rotted corpse somewhere in the Middle East.

I don't know.... There are persistent claims of Him being seen drinking tequila in Tijuana with Elvis. And the claims are consistently consistent.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 11:18:18 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:17:59 AM, bulproof wrote:

And he died twice after identifying the most wanted man in Israel, you know, the dude the Pharisees had argued with but didn't recognise but all of Jerusalem recognised.
Isn't it such a fckin' sh1t story that only the permanently bewildered can believe?

This is something I always wonder why atheist can't think through. It is so simple.

This is the year 33 a.d.

It is night time. Twelve men are in a garden.

There are no razors. No light other than a portable flame.

How well does one think they could pick out a particular man in these conditions? Face almost covered in hair, dark night under canopy, poor lighting.

Now, the idiot atheist, is thinking about a bright supermarket parking lot with 12 men who look like the "Jesus" he saw in the Christimas movie he watched at his poppie's house. He can't bring himself to understand that it was not like now. That would require too much brain power.

Someone please tell me, does stupidity necessarily go with atheism?

The fool has said in his heart........
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 11:35:39 AM
At 7/26/2016 11:18:18 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 10:17:59 AM, bulproof wrote:

This is something I always wonder why atheist can't think through. It is so simple.

This is the year 33 a.d.

What razors have to do with your apologetics is beyond me, but hey apologetics are not meant to make sense to thinking people.
Do you have a passage from the book of fables supporting your light claim, or did you make it up?
How well does one think they could pick out a particular man in these conditions? Face almost covered in hair, dark night under canopy, poor lighting.
Covered in hair everyone looks the same......hahahahahaha, now what were the conditions that you have decided existed or do you have some biblical support for your claim?
How did they know which one was Judas and not one of the other Homo's kissing a lover?
Now, the idiot atheist, is thinking about a bright supermarket parking lot with 12 men who look like the "Jesus" he saw in the Christimas movie he watched at his poppie's house. He can't bring himself to understand that it was not like now. That would require too much brain power.
Do deluded christians actually believe that supermarket parking lots actually existed in 28AD and that there were twelve hoodied bearded indistinguishable dudes hanging around there?
Obviously not but you make a great case for it's necessity in religion.
From the same book as lava and ice plants, we can safely reject it's having meaning.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 11:42:47 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:28:13 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Given that the plan had to involve a kiss to identify him when he should have been easy to identify to the Romans as the guy doing actual feats of magic and being followed by people who could easily point him out - he was probably safe.

Think man! They did not fully trust Judas and suspected some trick to have some other person pretend to be Jesus allowing Jesus to escape. They needed someone on the "inside" who knew Jesus.

Also if the Pharisees wanted him dead why involve the Romans at all? They didn't care about rabbis squabbling.

Read the narrative. Why are you here trying to debate when you haven't even read the text in question? They had no choice about the Romans. They had been "colonized" by Rome and could not publicly execute Jesus without the approval of Rome. They cared also about the people squabbling....

Luk 22:2 - And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people.

Mat 26:3 - Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
Mat 26:4 - And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.
Mat 26:5 - But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.

You say that as if God wasn't expecting Jesus to die but made lemonade out of it.

I said nothing about what God expected. Judas' act was evil, God brought about good from it, that good doesn't excuse Judas.

Judas was the favorite for a reason.

Judas was not the favorite of Jesus.

The book of Judas was also found to show Jesus wanted Judas to do it. The book of Judas says this.

Well, since the "book of Judas says it, I guess we can stamp it as true without use of our brains right? No need for logic here folks. The book of Judas says so.

Go on back to your homes.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:06:05 PM
At 7/26/2016 11:42:47 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Given that the plan had to involve a kiss to identify him when he should have been easy to identify to the Romans as the guy doing actual feats of magic and being followed by people who could easily point him out - he was probably safe.

Think man! They did not fully trust Judas and suspected some trick to have some other person pretend to be Jesus allowing Jesus to escape. They needed someone on the "inside" who knew Jesus.

Also if the Pharisees wanted him dead why involve the Romans at all? They didn't care about rabbis squabbling.

Read the narrative. Why are you here trying to debate when you haven't even read the text in question? They had no choice about the Romans. They had been "colonized" by Rome and could not publicly execute Jesus without the approval of Rome. They cared also about the people squabbling....

Luk 22:2 - And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people.

Mat 26:3 - Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
Mat 26:5 - But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.

You say that as if God wasn't expecting Jesus to die but made lemonade out of it.

I said nothing about what God expected. Judas' act was evil, God brought about good from it, that good doesn't excuse Judas.

The book of Judas was also found to show Jesus wanted Judas to do it. The book of Judas says this.

Well, since the "book of Judas says it, I guess we can stamp it as true without use of our brains right? No need for logic here folks. The book of Judas says so.

Did you just do the sarcastic, well it says so, so it must be true ?...............oh the f*cking irony.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:08:12 PM
At 7/26/2016 12:06:05 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

Did you just do the sarcastic, well it says so, so it must be true ?...............oh the f*cking irony.
+10+++++++++++++++

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:11:24 PM
At 7/26/2016 11:35:39 AM, bulproof wrote:

This is the year 33 a.d.

What razors have to do with your apologetics is beyond me, but hey apologetics are not meant to make sense to thinking people.

No razors, no one shaved. No one shaved, face covered in hair. Face covered in hair, harder to identify. Lol, you must be one of those "thinking people".

Do you have a passage from the book of fables supporting your light claim, or did you make it up?

Wait, I'm looking for a link that verifies that there were no halogen lamps in the year 33. lol. God, I love this forum!

Covered in hair everyone looks the same......hahahahahaha,

...the dude the Pharisees had argued with but didn't recognise but all of Jerusalem recognised.

Can you say idiot class? I thought you could.

...now what were the conditions that you have decided existed or do you have some biblical support for your claim?

lol. You would believe the Bible? Do you think they were clean shaven or bearded? Do you think it was light or dark? Do you think they were in a garden or out in the open?
You have to read the story if you don't want to look like an idiot when you post.

How did they know which one was Judas and not one of the other Homo's kissing a lover?

You have to read the story if you don't want to look like an idiot when you post. You obviously don't mind looking like an idiot.

Do deluded christians actually believe that supermarket parking lots actually existed in 28AD and that there were twelve hoodied bearded indistinguishable dudes hanging around there?

...the dude the Pharisees had argued with but didn't recognise but all of Jerusalem recognised.

No, but deluded atheists like you do.

Luckily I have your silly comments here to back up my claims, unlike you who only can claim with no support.

From the same book as lava and ice plants, we can safely reject it's having meaning.

Wait! the ice nonsense was your clunker. lol. Liar.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:19:07 PM

I knew some poor thinking atheist would come with this. The old lets remove all details ploy. The Bible is a book, so ALL books are the same. A Christian cannot condemn NY book. No, no, lets not look at what each book says, that would be disallowed detail, and that would ruin my argument.

If a Christian rejects one prophet, he must reject all prophets. Because it doesn't matter WHAT the prophet says, no, that would be disallowed detail.

So the book of Jonah is just like the Book of Luke to the atheist, because he will ditch all detail. Doesn't matter whats IN the book. If we looked at that, his position becomes obviously irrational, so no detail allowed.

I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to conclude that there is a connection between stupidity and atheism.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:22:33 PM
At 7/26/2016 10:21:25 AM, bulproof wrote:

Do they really let him out? All of those guys crying out to him or his dad when Bubba is playing mummies and daddies with them, oh you might be right.

I don't know. DId the Bible say that all prayers of everyone would always be answered?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:31:00 PM
At 7/26/2016 12:11:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/26/2016 11:35:39 AM, bulproof wrote:

This is the year 33 a.d.

No razors, no one shaved. No one shaved, face covered in hair. Face covered in hair, harder to identify. Lol, you must be one of those "thinking people".
Yep I am and obviously you aren't. Those poor people didn't know who they were talking to cos thang says they all looked alike.................................sh1t you're funny.

Wait, I'm looking for a link that verifies that there were no halogen lamps in the year 33. lol. God, I love this forum!
So the answer to my question is NO you don't have any biblical passage supporting your claim regarding the light at the time.
Well obviously they had to ask everybody they met who they were, cos they all looked the same. Just like blacks and asians.

Yes..................... Ethang!
...now what were the conditions that you have decided existed or do you have some biblical support for your claim?

lol. You would believe the Bible? Do you think they were clean shaven or bearded? Do you think it was light or dark? Do you think they were in a garden or out in the open?
You get very confused the more angry you get and you get more angry with every ridiculous statement you make that is proven to be as stupid is it is.
Although you might think that gardens only exist in basements, you know not in the open. hahahahahahaha
You have to read the story if you don't want to look like an idiot when you post.
My version has stood up against the tripe you've projected. poor dear. Gardens in basements for instance. hahahahahahaha

You have to read the story if you don't want to look like an idiot when you post. You obviously don't mind looking like an idiot.
Can't answer the question? You claim they couldn't be distinguished from each other so how did anyone know who Judas was? Stupid.

You are so lost in any discussion where you need to make sense, aren't you? Poor little ignoramus.

Luckily I have your silly comments here to back up my claims, unlike you who only can claim with no support.
Read above. Your poor ignoramus.

No that was your god's and the lava was yours trying to protect your god.
Funny as.....................hahahahahahahahahahaha
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:34:22 PM
At 7/26/2016 12:19:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I knew some poor thinking atheist would come with this. The old lets remove all details ploy. The Bible is a book, so ALL books are the same. A Christian cannot condemn NY book. No, no, lets not look at what each book says, that would be disallowed detail, and that would ruin my argument.

If a Christian rejects one prophet, he must reject all prophets. Because it doesn't matter WHAT the prophet says, no, that would be disallowed detail.

So the book of Jonah is just like the Book of Luke to the atheist, because he will ditch all detail. Doesn't matter whats IN the book. If we looked at that, his position becomes obviously irrational, so no detail allowed.

I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to conclude that there is a connection between stupidity and atheism.

And what standard did you use again to accept say the book of matthew but reject Judas ?

Lack of evidence ? mere assertion ? claims that contradict out best science ?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:34:26 PM
At 7/26/2016 12:22:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I don't know. DId the Bible say that all prayers of everyone would always be answered?
YES
You should read it sometime.
What about omnipresent, oh wonderdog?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:27:03 PM
At 7/26/2016 12:31:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:11:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:

the dude the Pharisees had argued with but didn't recognise but all of Jerusalem recognised.

The thing I love about bully is how he has learned to back away from some stupid comments he's made as if he never made it. Above he questions why the Jews needed Judas to Identify Jesus,

In the dark of night
Under the canopy of a garden,
with faces covered in beards and dust

This is the year 33 a.d.

When I point out the stupidity of his thinking, he cant even work out how the lack of razors factor in.

Yep I am and obviously you aren't. Those poor people didn't know who they were talking to cos thang says they all looked alike.................................sh1t you're funny.

I said their faces were obscured. Bully has to change it to, "Ethan says they looked alike", because he's a "thinking person". lol. Bully, they did not have to look alike, and I did not say they looked alike. Their faces were obscured so it would be difficult to distinguish a particular individual.

So the answer to my question is NO you don't have any biblical passage supporting your claim regarding the light at the time.

Hee hee! He wants a Bible passage confirming the lack of electric lighting in the year 33! Sometimes I think bully is a secret Christian lobbing me softballs. He needs proof that there was nothing other than open flame for light in the year 33. And he's a "thinking person". Rich.

Well obviously they had to ask everybody they met who they were, cos they all looked the same. Just like blacks and asians.

During the day, out from under the canopy of the Garden, they were fine. But people who didn't know them personally, recognizing one of them would be difficult. But speaking of blacks and asians looking alike, they share that quality with racists. Racists tend to look alike too. I thought you looked familiar.

In the night, covered in hair, under a canopy. You didn't know any of this. Rather than learn, you are now braying like a donkey. I showed your ice clunker to be the thought of an ignorant idiot. You ran from that. Now you're pretending that asking for proof that there were no electric lights in 33 a.d. is not borderline crazy. Keep braying donkey, it's pretty much all you can do.

Yes..................... Ethang!

D'uh. They could recognize Jesus when they argued during the day, but couldn't recognize Him at night, under a canopy, in poor light, among 12 other men, Hee haw, Hee haw, Hee haw!

Atheist!. Behold your "thinking" champion!

You get very confused the more angry you get and you get more angry with every ridiculous statement you make that is proven to be as stupid is it is.

Couldn't answer the questions. Because you haven't read the passage. That is why I keep pointing out your illogic concerning the passage and you just keep attacking me. You have nothing else. You have been shown to be a moron. You were militantly running around talking about -450 degree ice and you were shown to be a science idiot. Now, you show you didn't know there was no electricity or razors in the year 33 a.d. But you're a "thinking person".

Although you might think that gardens only exist in basements, you know not in the open. hahahahahahaha

bully - Hee haw, Hee haw, Hee haw!
interpretation - I have nothing to say but gotta post something.....

My version has stood up against the tripe you've projected. poor dear.

What about the ice? Or electricity in the first century? Did those stand up? You had never read the passage, where did you get your "version" from?

Gardens in basements for instance. hahahahahahaha

What do you want to bet Gentle Reader, that this idiot thinks "canopy" is some sort of basement?

Can't answer the question?

Been asking you that this entire exchange.

You claim they couldn't be distinguished from each other so how did anyone know who Judas was? Stupid.

Because they went with him to meet Jesus idiot. If you had read the passage..... wait, you wouldn't have understood it anyway. If you had had someone read the passage to you, you wouldn't be looking like an idiot now...wait, no, you'd still be looking like an idiot.....er...never mind.

You are so lost in any discussion where you need to make sense, aren't you? Poor little ignoramus.

No answer, just a childish comment. lol, this is like clubbing a baby seal.

Read above. Your poor ignoramus.

I read above. I read that you thought the Earth was covered in ice and that there were electric lights in the time of Jesus. I read that you're an idiot. Whats your point?

No that was your god's and the lava was yours trying to protect your god.

Yeah, I'd run from that stupidity if I had said it too. Luckily for me, I'm not a "thinking person" like you, so I don't have to lie.

Funny as.....................hahahahahahahahahahaha

bully - Hee haw, Hee haw, Hee haw!
Intepretation - This is embarrassing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:31:43 PM

Jesus said one of his disciples would betray him. That was how his end would come and only then his claims could be realized. Judas obliged Jesus's request. But when Judas saw Jesus could not prove he was the messiah at his trial. He realized he just sent a deluded friend to death. He was overcome with grief and guilt and killed himself.
Jesus too confirmed his delusion. He felt betrayed and forsaken on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
pacchu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:32:31 PM

Am I looking in the wrong place? I want to find Jesus but I'm not sure where to look. : :
You have to be chosen.

John 15
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

You cannot find the Word of God. It can only be heard through the testimonies of men like Jesus, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Timothy, Peter, Paul, etc.

Without being chosen, you will not listen to the testimonies of men like these and believe them.

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

You might have been chosen to get a spirit of stupor and eyes that shouldn't see and ears that shouldn't hear.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:33:53 PM
At 7/26/2016 12:34:26 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2016 12:22:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:

YES

Where? You turned out to be wrong on the Bible saying plants grew in ice, and wrong about gardens in basements, and wrong about electricity in the first century. Are you sure you aren't wrong yet again? Your track record is dismal.

You should read it sometime.

The fact that I don't make stupid statements I have to later run away from points to something.

What about omnipresent, oh wonderdog?

Already running away from universal answered prayer? My goodness, you are a veritable plethora of stupidity. I have so many targets it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Thinking man. Too funny.