Jump to topic:

Trump on Jesus..........

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:27:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Trump..."look, Jesus was a nice guy, I like Jesus, but you know what I like more ? people who don't get caught by the romans and crucified, what did Jesus do ? he just rolled over, believe me, I am not roll over, just ask the Chinese from CHINA !!!, they have a wall, Ill build a wall, believe me your gonna love it."

This message was bought to you by The people for making America great again.

https://www.youtube.com...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:37:30 AM
At 7/26/2016 9:27:20 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Trump..."look, Jesus was a nice guy, I like Jesus, but you know what I like more ? people who don't get caught by the romans and crucified, what did Jesus do ? he just rolled over, believe me, I am not roll over, just ask the Chinese from CHINA !!!, they have a wall, Ill build a wall, believe me your gonna love it."

I am almost beginning to wish there were some gods. Coz if that nut gets elected we are going to need some divine assistance.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:41:23 AM
At 7/26/2016 9:37:30 AM, desmac wrote:

I am almost beginning to wish there were some gods. Coz if that nut gets elected we are going to need some divine assistance.
The world is laughing fit to burst, but I guess it won't be funny when he gets the "football" and thinks to himself one night "I wonder what happens when I press this button like this"
If someone could implant a brain in his melon he'd still only be a halfwit.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:08:06 AM

If the insane Trump becomes president everyone, including all Americans, should be very afraid indeed!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:18:34 AM
At 7/26/2016 9:41:23 AM, bulproof wrote:

The world is laughing fit to burst, but I guess it won't be funny when he gets the "football" and thinks to himself one night "I wonder what happens when I press this button like this"

I'm not American and I am only making my observation by standing here looking at what is going on over there.
Trump is creating issues by stirring things up, immigration, trade, terrorism, any button he can push on the middle American who feels peed off at the stuffed shirt rhetoric that mainstream politics has become.
He certainly is no dummy and is very capable of getting things done. How adept politically he can be, we will only tell if he gets in....he has surprised everyone already so don't put it past him that in 6 months time he will be sitting in that chair.
Ronald Reagan was a popular president but had very few clues politically, he always used his advisers at every meeting and everywhere he went.
To that end he was a great administrator and a doer and whether you like him or not that is how I see Trump would perform.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:35:41 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:18:34 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/26/2016 9:41:23 AM, bulproof wrote:

I'm not American and I am only making my observation by standing here looking at what is going on over there.
Trump is creating issues by stirring things up, immigration, trade, terrorism, any button he can push on the middle American who feels peed off at the stuffed shirt rhetoric that mainstream politics has become.
He certainly is no dummy and is very capable of getting things done. How adept politically he can be, we will only tell if he gets in....he has surprised everyone already so don't put it past him that in 6 months time he will be sitting in that chair.
Ronald Reagan was a popular president but had very few clues politically, he always used his advisers at every meeting and everywhere he went.
To that end he was a great administrator and a doer and whether you like him or not that is how I see Trump would perform.
I think you are mistaking him for someone who LISTENS.
Raygun like W was a puppet of his surrounds.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 5:07:02 PM
At 7/26/2016 10:08:06 AM, tarantula wrote:

If the insane Trump becomes president everyone, including all Americans, should be very afraid indeed!

Half the country is terrified that Trump might be become president. While we have had bad presidents, we have never had one that quotes Mussolini and praises the leadership skills of murderous dictators (yes, he did exactly that).

Whether those republican imbeciles know it or not, the US is a consumer economy. Although we dont make money on the manufacturing, our businesses make money on the distribution. People buy/consume lots stuff because it is cheap. It is cheap because it is made in China. Cut that off and all the prices will increase by aprox 30%. Prices go up, people buy less. People buy less and, not only will we not have the manufacturing, we will no longer have businesses that are making money and employing workings in the distribution. No money flowing and both the US and China are fvcked. If bad economic things happen to two such large economies, and the rest of the world will follow them down the toilet.

Trump has made some statements about NATO that have our European allies very worried. Do away with NATO and Russia will do what they please.

People should be very worried.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 5:13:29 PM

It's Trumps fault Jesus was crucified.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:26:51 PM
At 7/26/2016 5:13:29 PM, johnlubba wrote:

You godbotherers just keep shifting the blame, your holey book of stupid just doesn't stand up anymore.
Oh well.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:43:14 PM
At 7/26/2016 6:26:51 PM, bulproof wrote:

You godbotherers just keep shifting the blame, your holey book of stupid just doesn't stand up anymore.
Oh well.

Oh dear, time for your meds again.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:46:10 PM
At 7/26/2016 6:43:14 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Oh well.

Weren't you told to throw your stupid pills away because they couldn't make you any stupider? I'm sure you were.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:48:17 PM
At 7/26/2016 6:46:10 PM, bulproof wrote:

Oh well.

Weren't you told to throw your stupid pills away because they couldn't make you any stupider? I'm sure you were.

Keep trying, you are just not creepy enough yet, but you're close.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 6:53:52 PM
At 7/26/2016 6:48:17 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Oh well.

I am satan, one of your religion's boogiemen.
Creepy enough.
Mwuahahahahahahahaha.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 2:29:27 AM

If Trump wins then America will have finally jumped the shark. You can mark it down as the official end of the USA as a dominant world power. The signs were there under Bush II but it will become an even bigger laughing stock to the world and the long slow decline into mediocrity will have begun.

If you guys in the USA want a foretaste for what happens when a politically clueless wealthy businessman with no diplomatic skills and a limited vocabulary comes into government, the following Australian experience might be worth reading:

http://www.abc.net.au...

Be prepared for the resulting implosion.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 2:33:16 AM
At 7/26/2016 6:53:52 PM, bulproof wrote:

Oh well.

Creepy enough.
Mwuahahahahahahahaha.

We finally agree. I knew this day would come. (Tear rolls down cheek).
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 10:54:45 AM
At 7/27/2016 2:33:16 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 7/26/2016 6:53:52 PM, bulproof wrote:

Oh well.

Creepy enough.
Mwuahahahahahahahaha.

We finally agree. I knew this day would come. (Tear rolls down cheek).

You finally made a funny on purpose, well done saurus.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 6:00:59 PM
At 7/27/2016 2:29:27 AM, dee-em wrote:

If Trump wins then America will have finally jumped the shark. You can mark it down as the official end of the USA as a dominant world power. The signs were there under Bush II but it will become an even bigger laughing stock to the world and the long slow decline into mediocrity will have begun.

If you guys in the USA want a foretaste for what happens when a politically clueless wealthy businessman with no diplomatic skills and a limited vocabulary comes into government, the following Australian experience might be worth reading:

http://www.abc.net.au...

Be prepared for the resulting implosion.

All the same things were said about virtually every American President since Taft.

If Trump wins, he will come and go just like any other president. How much "change" did Obama bring? How did the first black president change the country? The presidency? Yes you can.....do what? Anything you couldn't do before? Is Guantanamo closed down?

The constraints of the job will mold Trump into just another president. As always.

Ho hum.