Jump to topic:

if Allah is so evil and jesus lovely nice guy

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:07:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
( often comes from our christian side...) why u dont see your own sh1t and u complain about other craps. the bible is full of genocides rape slevary incest.... which doesnt comes near to the evil of the Quran. we muslims sit on boat and u on a titanic of problems.

why God (who is Jesus) ordered to kill men women and children even babies and animals not to spare?

why God (Jesus) killed 50070ppl for looking into a box? such lovely father + jesus in heaven?
Never fart near dog
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 10:49:25 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:07:29 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
( often comes from our christian side...) why u dont see your own sh1t and u complain about other craps. the bible is full of genocides rape slevary incest.... which doesnt comes near to the evil of the Quran. we muslims sit on boat and u on a titanic of problems.

why God (who is Jesus) ordered to kill men women and children even babies and animals not to spare?

why God (Jesus) killed 50070ppl for looking into a box? such lovely father + jesus in heaven?

I see Muslims and Christians no worse or no better than each other. You can keep point scoring on each side for ever and a day but I still see neither contributing much, if anything at all towards the advancement of mankind.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 11:28:39 AM
At 7/26/2016 10:49:25 AM, Willows wrote:

I see Muslims and Christians no worse or no better than each other. You can keep point scoring on each side for ever and a day but I still see neither contributing much, if anything at all towards the advancement of mankind.

absolutely without the muslims u would lived in the dark ages where u dont have a soap or paper to wipe your a$$ after taking a sh1t.. i doubt u wash it once a year anyway or counting in roman numerals like an idiot.
Never fart near dog
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 11:49:01 AM
At 7/26/2016 11:28:39 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

absolutely without the muslims u would lived in the dark ages where u dont have a soap or paper to wipe your a$$ after taking a sh1t.. i doubt u wash it once a year anyway or counting in roman numerals like an idiot.

No wonder you are so frustrated and angry.
This is only a suggestion and please don't take it as a command but I really think that refraining from wiping your a$$ with soap especially just after taking a sh1t might just stop you wriggling around so much.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:11:09 PM

Hmmmmmm
Is Popeye nicer than Mickey Mouse?
These questions are so important.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:13:05 PM
At 7/26/2016 11:49:01 AM, Willows wrote:

No wonder you are so frustrated and angry.

im angry hwhowowowowow

This is only a suggestion and please don't take it as a command but I really think that refraining from wiping your a$$ with soap especially just after taking a sh1t might just stop you wriggling around so much.

soap is for washing your butt and paper is for wiping... i see u dont use it often :D
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:13:40 PM
At 7/26/2016 12:11:09 PM, bulproof wrote:

Hmmmmmm

Popeye is better why u asking?
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:17:03 PM
At 7/26/2016 1:13:40 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Hmmmmmm

For the same reason you are.
Is Allah better than Jesus?
They are all mythical characters.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:17:48 PM
At 7/26/2016 1:17:03 PM, bulproof wrote:

Hmmmmmm

Popeye is real i see him everyday
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:19:34 PM
At 7/26/2016 1:17:48 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Hmmmmmm

My apologies Poo, I didn't know. :)
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:20:38 PM
At 7/26/2016 1:19:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2016 1:17:48 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Hmmmmmm

My apologies Poo, I didn't know. :)

=@
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 7:49:00 PM

The Age of Enlightenment was a European advancement of ideals such as liberty, progress, tolerance, fraternity, constitutional government, and separation of church and state. The Muslims at that time were entangled in constant wars and corruption as their empire began to crumble around them.

Sorry, but we actually might be much further ahead had mankind not experienced the Abrahamic religions.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 7:57:54 PM

ROFL, I think. I'm still trying to translate into English and decide.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 8:38:11 PM
At 7/26/2016 7:49:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The Age of Enlightenment was a European advancement of ideals such as liberty, progress, tolerance, fraternity, constitutional government, and separation of church and state. The Muslims at that time were entangled in constant wars and corruption as their empire began to crumble around them.

Sorry, but we actually might be much further ahead had mankind not experienced the Abrahamic religions.
The idea of "All men are created equal" was viewed as radical at the time it was introduced by the founding fathers in 1776. Islam made this a statement 1400 years ago in the Holy Quran and in the Hadith:

Quran 49:13 "O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) also says in his final sermon: "All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; white has no superiority over black, nor does a black have any superiority over white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action."

Tolerance was certainly advanced with the Age of Enlightenment. But it was also advanced 1400 years ago in the Quran and Hadith:
Quran 2:256 "There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned."
Quran 60:8 "God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just."
Quran 5:48 "We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed."

Quran 109:6 "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

Also in the Hadith:
"Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment." (Abu Dawud)

"Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise." (Saheeh Muslim)

"He who believes in God and the Last Day should honour his guest, should not harm his neighbour, should speak good or keep quiet." (Bukhari, Muslim)

"Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys God." (Bukhari)

In regards to constitutional government, the prophet established one 1400 years ago with the Constitution of Medina.

Separation of church and state isn't so much an Islamic issue, so I'll leave it that.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 9:29:04 PM
At 7/26/2016 8:38:11 PM, thedynasty139 wrote:

The idea of "All men are created equal" was viewed as radical at the time it was introduced by the founding fathers in 1776. Islam made this a statement 1400 years ago in the Holy Quran and in the Hadith:

Quran 49:13 "O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) also says in his final sermon: "All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; white has no superiority over black, nor does a black have any superiority over white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action."

And yet, those are nothing like the statement, "All men are created equal". Not having superiority over another is not the same thing. As well, women are treated differently than men in the Quran, not equals.

Tolerance was certainly advanced with the Age of Enlightenment. But it was also advanced 1400 years ago in the Quran and Hadith:

Baloney. Apostates leaving Islam would be killed.

Quran 60:8 "God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just."
Quran 5:48 "We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed."

Those are largely irrelevant and don't speak to freedom of thought, reason and logic as the Enlightenment placed in it's forefront, not a gods decree.

Also in the Hadith:
"Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment." (Abu Dawud)

"Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise." (Saheeh Muslim)

"He who believes in God and the Last Day should honour his guest, should not harm his neighbour, should speak good or keep quiet." (Bukhari, Muslim)

"Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys God." (Bukhari)

In regards to constitutional government, the prophet established one 1400 years ago with the Constitution of Medina.

So what? It was merely a treaty to stop the constant wars between Arab tribes.

Separation of church and state isn't so much an Islamic issue, so I'll leave it that.

That is probably one of the most important factors of Enlightenment, no religion shall have influence over government and in return be allowed to practice ones religion freely and without persecution. It's a good deal that theists take advantage of whenever they can.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:01:03 AM
At 7/26/2016 9:29:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And yet, those are nothing like the statement, "All men are created equal". Not having superiority over another is not the same thing. As well, women are treated differently than men in the Quran, not equals.

Those are largely irrelevant and don't speak to freedom of thought, reason and logic as the Enlightenment placed in it's forefront, not a gods decree.

Also in the Hadith:

That is probably one of the most important factors of Enlightenment, no religion shall have influence over government and in return be allowed to practice ones religion freely and without persecution. It's a good deal that theists take advantage of whenever they can.

If you don't see the quotes I showed you from the Quran as being the same as "All men are created equal", I really don't know how to respond. There's really no other way to interpret it than that, stop reaching. Also, your point about gender equality is also reaching. Men have a degree of advantage over women in some areas and vice versa. Overall, they're equal, just not identical. Also, gotta love how you showed no evidence to support this claim.

Show me where the Muhammad (pbuh) ever executed an apostate.

Those quotes are relevant. They show that freedom of religion is encouraged, in fact mandatory. At this point I can't tell if you even read them or if you just gave me some generic answer.

No, the Constitution of Medina was not simply put together to stop fighting Arabs. Look it up. I couldn't be bothered to show you what's included in it, as you have likewise shown me no evidence and have made baseless claims in your response.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:11:59 AM
At 7/27/2016 1:01:03 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:

Also in the Hadith:

If you don't see the quotes I showed you from the Quran as being the same as "All men are created equal", I really don't know how to respond. There's really no other way to interpret it than that, stop reaching.

They are not the same at all.

Also, your point about gender equality is also reaching. Men have a degree of advantage over women in some areas and vice versa. Overall, they're equal, just not identical.

Yes, they are equal, thank you for agreeing.

Also, gotta love how you showed no evidence to support this claim.

Those quotes are relevant. They show that freedom of religion is encouraged, in fact mandatory.

And yet, apostates are killed for leaving Islam.

At this point I can't tell if you even read them or if you just gave me some generic answer.

No, the Constitution of Medina was not simply put together to stop fighting Arabs. Look it up.

I did look it up.

I couldn't be bothered to show you what's included in it, as you have likewise shown me no evidence and have made baseless claims in your response.

You can never bother to show anything, you make all kinds of insane claims, but never show them.
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:19:37 AM
At 7/27/2016 1:11:59 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/27/2016 1:01:03 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:

Also in the Hadith:

If you don't see the quotes I showed you from the Quran as being the same as "All men are created equal", I really don't know how to respond. There's really no other way to interpret it than that, stop reaching.

They are not the same at all.

Also, your point about gender equality is also reaching. Men have a degree of advantage over women in some areas and vice versa. Overall, they're equal, just not identical.

Yes, they are equal, thank you for agreeing.

Also, gotta love how you showed no evidence to support this claim.

Those quotes are relevant. They show that freedom of religion is encouraged, in fact mandatory.

And yet, apostates are killed for leaving Islam.

At this point I can't tell if you even read them or if you just gave me some generic answer.

No, the Constitution of Medina was not simply put together to stop fighting Arabs. Look it up.

I did look it up.

I couldn't be bothered to show you what's included in it, as you have likewise shown me no evidence and have made baseless claims in your response.

You can never bother to show anything, you make all kinds of insane claims, but never show them.
Keep dodging/trolling and showing no evidence to support your absurd claims if it makes you feel any better.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:24:37 PM
At 7/26/2016 7:57:54 PM, Throwback wrote:

ROFL, I think. I'm still trying to translate into English and decide.

HJAHHAHAHAHAAHAH
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:34:42 PM

Ok professor of history u know why at the start of Islam the muslims took the sciensific way and improve it greatly with the expansion of thier empire? bcz the principles of learning and seeking knowledge comes as obligation in Islam. if u look at history there r always wars its not about religion. many deals as u wrote there - such as liberty, progress, tolerance, fraternity, constitutional government as u wrote comes from muslim sources, they took it from islamic spain.
Never fart near dog