Jump to topic:

Gods, Gays, and earthquakes...

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 12:51:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Some people claim, cause GOd told them so, that God every now and then sends an earthquake to MURICA !!! because something to do with gays, eg same sex marriage.

I think this puts us in a pickle cause either.........

1) Gays are causing earthquakes by invoking Gods wrath and thus the gays should be killed, you know, to stop those earthquakes, at least the ones caused by divine wrath by gay stuff.

or

2) These lying dipsh*ts have lied about God and tried to use our fellow human beings as scape goats and to incite fear/anger on gays to further their lying wicked agenda, ergo they are worthy of death.

Point being, some f*ckers need to be killed, can I get an amen ?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 1:04:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/26/2016 12:51:22 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
Some people claim, cause GOd told them so, that God every now and then sends an earthquake to MURICA !!! because something to do with gays, eg same sex marriage.

I think this puts us in a pickle cause either.........

1) Gays are causing earthquakes by invoking Gods wrath and thus the gays should be killed, you know, to stop those earthquakes, at least the ones caused by divine wrath by gay stuff.

or

2) These lying dipsh*ts have lied about God and tried to use our fellow human beings as scape goats and to incite fear/anger on gays to further their lying wicked agenda, ergo they are worthy of death.

Point being, some f*ckers need to be killed, can I get an amen ?

AfcknMEN
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin