Jump to topic:

The hidden Tree of Life.

pacchu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 3:57:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
The Tree of Life was hidden by the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil also known as the flaming sword and cherubim in the following prophecy;

Genesis 3
22: Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever" --
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

The Tree of Life has been revealed to a few who were chosen out of many who were called.

Matthew 22
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

John 15
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

Here's a promise to the few who were chosen.

Romans 11
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

Ezekiel 37
29: and I will not hide my face any more from them, when I pour out my Spirit upon the house of Israel, says the Lord GOD."

Here's what the "chosen few" will experience.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

This is the only way to the Tree of Life for those chosen few.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Exodus 19:
5: Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine,

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

1 Thessolonians 1
4: For we know, brethren beloved by God, that he has chosen you;
5: for our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.

Are you one of the chosen few who will listen to the voice of God ( the gospel ) and believe what you hear?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 7:09:57 PM
At 7/27/2016 3:57:22 PM, pacchu wrote:
The Tree of Life was hidden by the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil also known as the flaming sword and cherubim in the following prophecy;

Genesis 3
22: Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever" --
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

The Tree of Life has been revealed to a few who were chosen out of many who were called.

Matthew 22

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

John 15
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

Romans 11
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

Ezekiel 37
29: and I will not hide my face any more from them, when I pour out my Spirit upon the house of Israel, says the Lord GOD."

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Exodus 19:
5: Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine,

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

1 Thessolonians 1
5: for our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.

Are you one of the chosen few who will listen to the voice of God ( the gospel ) and believe what you hear?

Do not believe voices in your head. Only numbers dont lie.
pacchu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 9:03:55 PM
At 7/27/2016 7:09:57 PM, janesix wrote:
At 7/27/2016 3:57:22 PM, pacchu wrote:

Genesis 3

Matthew 22

Mark 13:

John 15

Romans 11

Ezekiel 37

1 Corinthians 2

Deuteronomy 28:

Exodus 19:

Psalm 16

Revelation 3:

1 Thessolonians 1

Do not believe voices in your head. Only numbers dont lie. : :

Without hearing any voices in our minds, none of us prophets and saints would have known that a Creator and his voice exists. I have known the voice of God for over 36 years but only chosen ones will believe what comes from that voice of God through my testimonies.