Jump to topic:

Mohammad

Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:32:09 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Mohammad lived a life of criminal debauchery and insanity. What do you think was his greatest crime? Deceiving billions when you include future generations? Pedophilia? Child rape? Sanctioning mass murder?
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 4:47:31 AM
At 7/28/2016 3:32:09 AM, Throwback wrote:
Mohammad lived a life of criminal debauchery and insanity. What do you think was his greatest crime? Deceiving billions when you include future generations? Pedophilia? Child rape? Sanctioning mass murder?

" Mohammad lived a life ...." so it implies u read something about him. from where u read? how many books have u read? oh im sorry i see that u read the name "mohammad" in foxnews? american zombie? better go to eat some mcdonalds stuff and watch tv all day long fat a$$
Never fart near dog
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:07:31 AM

Probably the perversion of the Jewish and Christian faith to meet his own needs for power.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:37:12 AM
e.g. -

(Source: http://www.answering-islam.org...)
The Person and Character of Mahomet.

General review of Mahomet's negative character. e.g. -

Cruelty towards his enemies
But the darker shades of character, as well as the brighter, must be depicted by a faithful historian. Magnanimity or moderation are nowhere discernible as features in the conduct of Mahomet towards such of his enemies as failed to tender a timely allegiance. Over the bodies of the Coreish who fell at Badr, he exulted with savage satisfaction; and several prisoners,-accused of no crime but that of scepticism and political opposition,-were deliberately executed at his command. The Prince of Kheibar, after being subjected to inhuman torture for the purpose of discovering the treasures of his tribe, was, with his cousin, put to death on the pretext of having treacherously concealed them: and his wife was led away captive to the tent of the conqueror. Sentence of exile was enforced by

page 308
Mahomet with rigorous severity on two whole Jewish tribes at Medina; and of a third, likewise his neighbours, the women and children were sold into distant captivity, while the men, amounting to several hundreds, were butchered in cold blood before his eyes.

Craftiness and perfidy
In his youth Mahomet earned amongst his fellows the honourable title of "the Faithful." But in later years however much sincerity and good faith may have guided his conduct in respect of his friends, craft and deception were certainly not wanting towards his foes. The perfidious attack at Nakhla, where the first blood in the internecine war with the Coreish was shed, although at first disavowed by Mahomet for its scandalous breach of the sacred usages of Arabia, was eventually justified by a pretended revelation. Abu Basir, the freebooter, was countenanced by the prophet in a manner scarcely consistent with the letter, and certainly opposed to the spirit, of the truce of Hodeibia. The surprise which secured the easy conquest of Mecca, was designed with craftiness if not with duplicity. The pretext on which the Bani Nadhir were besieged and expatiated (namely, that Gabriel had revealed their design against the Prophet's life,) was feeble aud unworthy of an honest cause. When Medina was beleagured by the confederate army, Mahomet sought the services of Nueim, a traitor, and employed him to sow distrust among the enemy by false and treacherous reports; "for," said he, "what else is War but a

page 309
game at deception?" In his prophetical career, political and personal ends were frequently compassed by the flagrant pretence of Divine revelations, which a candid examination would have shewn him to be nothing more than the counterpart of his own wishes. The Jewish and Christian systems, at first adopted honestly as the basis of his own religion, had no sooner served the purpose of establishing a firm authority, than they were ignored if not disowned. And what is perhaps worst of all, the dastardly assassination of political and religious opponents, countenanced and frequently directed as they were in all their cruel and perfidious details by Mahomet himself leaves a dark and indelible blot upon his character.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 5:56:37 AM

Response: I don't know of that Mohammad, but the Muhammad (saw) who was a prophet of Islam was of the best in morality and decency.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 6:12:24 AM
At 7/28/2016 5:56:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: I don't know of that Mohammad, but the Muhammad (saw) who was a prophet of Islam was of the best in morality and decency.
LOL!

IF he were the ' best Islam has to offer', then as Post #4 alone proves, the other Muslems have him as the lowest form of example & the lowest of standards!
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 8:53:44 AM

But he had never raped anyone nor killed, had he?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 8:56:27 AM
At 7/28/2016 5:37:12 AM, Composer wrote:
e.g. -

But the darker shades of character, as well as the brighter, must be depicted by a faithful historian. Magnanimity or moderation are nowhere discernible as features in the conduct of Mahomet towards such of his enemies as failed to tender a timely allegiance. Over the bodies of the Coreish who fell at Badr, he exulted with savage satisfaction; and several prisoners,-accused of no crime but that of scepticism and political opposition,-were deliberately executed at his command. The Prince of Kheibar, after being subjected to inhuman torture for the purpose of discovering the treasures of his tribe, was, with his cousin, put to death on the pretext of having treacherously concealed them: and his wife was led away captive to the tent of the conqueror. Sentence of exile was enforced by

page 308
Mahomet with rigorous severity on two whole Jewish tribes at Medina; and of a third, likewise his neighbours, the women and children were sold into distant captivity, while the men, amounting to several hundreds, were butchered in cold blood before his eyes.

Craftiness and perfidy
In his youth Mahomet earned amongst his fellows the honourable title of "the Faithful." But in later years however much sincerity and good faith may have guided his conduct in respect of his friends, craft and deception were certainly not wanting towards his foes. The perfidious attack at Nakhla, where the first blood in the internecine war with the Coreish was shed, although at first disavowed by Mahomet for its scandalous breach of the sacred usages of Arabia, was eventually justified by a pretended revelation. Abu Basir, the freebooter, was countenanced by the prophet in a manner scarcely consistent with the letter, and certainly opposed to the spirit, of the truce of Hodeibia. The surprise which secured the easy conquest of Mecca, was designed with craftiness if not with duplicity. The pretext on which the Bani Nadhir were besieged and expatiated (namely, that Gabriel had revealed their design against the Prophet's life,) was feeble aud unworthy of an honest cause. When Medina was beleagured by the confederate army, Mahomet sought the services of Nueim, a traitor, and employed him to sow distrust among the enemy by false and treacherous reports; "for," said he, "what else is War but a

page 309
game at deception?" In his prophetical career, political and personal ends were frequently compassed by the flagrant pretence of Divine revelations, which a candid examination would have shewn him to be nothing more than the counterpart of his own wishes. The Jewish and Christian systems, at first adopted honestly as the basis of his own religion, had no sooner served the purpose of establishing a firm authority, than they were ignored if not disowned. And what is perhaps worst of all, the dastardly assassination of political and religious opponents, countenanced and frequently directed as they were in all their cruel and perfidious details by Mahomet himself leaves a dark and indelible blot upon his character.

who was Mahomet you refer to?
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 12:30:23 PM
At 7/28/2016 5:56:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:

I din't know you were funny. Thanks for the clarification. You'd probably swoon over any servant of hell, not just that one.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:03:31 PM
At 7/28/2016 6:12:24 AM, Composer wrote:

IF he were the ' best Islam has to offer', then as Post #4 alone proves, the other Muslems have him as the lowest form of example & the lowest of standards!

Response: Only in the eyes of the deluded. Thanks for the clarification.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:17:50 PM
At 7/28/2016 12:30:23 PM, Throwback wrote:

I din't know you were funny. Thanks for the clarification. You'd probably swoon over any servant of hell, not just that one.

Response: I didn't know your rebuttals were so weak. Thanks for clarifying. Now we see Muhammad is od the best in morality and character supported by your failed rebuttals to show otherwise.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:20:17 PM
At 7/28/2016 1:17:50 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: I didn't know your rebuttals were so weak. Thanks for clarifying. Now we see Muhammad is od the best in morality and character supported by your failed rebuttals to show otherwise.

muhammad was in fact a child rapist and murderer.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:24:20 PM
At 7/28/2016 1:20:17 PM, desmac wrote:

muhammad was in fact a child rapist and murderer.

But he had never raped nor killed anyone.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:48:20 PM

I don't intend to try to present facts to an unthinking cultist. It's just not worth getting frustrated at the level of self inflicted stupidity you are willing to endure.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:52:49 PM
At 7/28/2016 8:53:44 AM, uncung wrote:

But he had never raped anyone nor killed, had he?

Not to my knowledge, in the same way that Adolf Hitler never raped or killed to my knowledge, nor Nero, nor Castro, nor Stalin, nor Lenin, nor Mao, nor Marx.

Your retort is an example of either complete ignorance of the facts, or complete willingness to ignore the facts you see. Either way, argue with yourself. I can have as much luck getting intelligent reasoning from the oak tree in my back yard.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:56:59 PM
At 7/28/2016 1:52:49 PM, Throwback wrote:

Not to my knowledge, in the same way that Adolf Hitler never raped or killed to my knowledge, nor Nero, nor Castro, nor Stalin, nor Lenin, nor Mao, nor Marx.

Your retort is an example of either complete ignorance of the facts, or complete willingness to ignore the facts you see. Either way, argue with yourself. I can have as much luck getting intelligent reasoning from the oak tree in my back yard.

Response: Amusing how we keep hearing you about these alleged facts, yet provide absolutely nothing. That shows you have no facts, thus refuting yourself as usual.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 1:59:53 PM
At 7/28/2016 1:56:59 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Amusing how we keep hearing you about these alleged facts, yet provide absolutely nothing. That shows you have no facts, thus refuting yourself as usual.

Look who is talking. The lying piece of filth, who says that children as young as six can show like of sex, but never backs up his sick claims. No wonder he is a follower of pedo Mohammad.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:02:00 PM
At 7/28/2016 1:59:53 PM, desmac wrote:

Look who is talking. The lying piece of filth, who says that children as young as six can show like of sex, but never backs up his sick claims. No wonder he is a follower of pedo Mohammad.

Eww...the person responding on here wrote that?
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:04:05 PM
At 7/28/2016 2:02:00 PM, Throwback wrote:

Sorry if it is somewhere within this topic. I'm struggling through making responses, relying on spell check without my glasses, so I have not read every reply posted..
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:25:59 PM

That is a direct quote from Fatihah. He has said it on more than one occaision. I have asked him to clarify numerous times, but he refuses to do so.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:34:46 PM
At 7/28/2016 2:25:59 PM, desmac wrote:

That is a direct quote from Fatihah. He has said it on more than one occaision. I have asked him to clarify numerous times, but he refuses to do so.

Very sick. I won't be engaging that turd again. Just too brain dead for my taste. Thanks for the heads up.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:47:13 PM
throwback is just another angry fool with no actual knowledge about Islam or Muhammad. what he offers is just allegations, and no proof. he's the kind of person who'd offend others with his stupid remarks and feel joy and power about it. a Typical Angry Fool. and though his profile says he's a catholic now, it previously said Atheist, and even his signature said also that he is an atheist. so he's a Fraud and a Liar and a Typical Angry Fool.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:52:10 PM
At 7/28/2016 2:47:13 PM, lightseeker wrote:
throwback is just another angry fool with no actual knowledge about Islam or Muhammad. what he offers is just allegations, and no proof. he's the kind of person who'd offend others with his stupid remarks and feel joy and power about it. a Typical Angry Fool. and though his profile says he's a catholic now, it previously said Atheist, and even his signature said also that he is an atheist. so he's a Fraud and a Liar and a Typical Angry Fool.

Wow, dude, even in your description of me you post flat out lies.

By the way, "Lightseeker", I get the irony of calling yourself that, while the leader of hell and Islam is named "Lucifer", meaning Light Bearer. I think your search is over.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:54:20 PM

And as to proof of the evil of Mohammad and Islam, it has been shown repeatedly. I don't have to prove the truth every single time it comes up. The veracity being established in the past suffices.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 2:59:53 PM
At 7/28/2016 5:37:12 AM, Composer wrote:
e.g. -

page 308

Craftiness and perfidy

page 309

that site gives no historical reference of any sort. it just writes stuff without being able to prove them.
want to know about Muhammad, read about it in this site which proves it's claims:
https://www.al-islam.org...
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:06:38 PM
At 7/28/2016 2:52:10 PM, Throwback wrote:

Wow, dude, even in your description of me you post flat out lies.
haha, but you know what I said was truth. you lil liar!

By the way, "Lightseeker", I get the irony of calling yourself that, while the leader of hell and Islam is named "Lucifer", meaning Light Bearer. I think your search is over.

again, lies. Lucifer is neither the leader of hell, nor Islam. Lucifer is a name you guys Know Satan by. Satan and his army will be prisoners of hell, just like any human who've chosen the wrong path with his own choice.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:09:34 PM
At 7/28/2016 2:54:20 PM, Throwback wrote:

And as to proof of the evil of Mohammad and Islam, it has been shown repeatedly.
and it has been refuted repeatedly.

I don't have to prove the truth every single time it comes up.
you have to prove the things to claim.

The veracity being established in the past suffices.
such debunked claims hold no power to prove anything.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:11:23 PM

Mohammad's greatest crime was inspiring average people to aspire for greatness. There are limits to what one can achieve because we are not all created equal. Compare Jesus with Mohammad.

For example: Jesus was unemployed, never married and passively allowed the Romans to mock, beat and finally crucify him.

Mohammad was a successful merchant, women loved him and many married him. He was a warrior and fought for what he believed and destroyed his enemies.

Jesus quoted from all 24 books in the Old Testament because he did not have his own message. The message from Jesus was incoherent and borrowed from prophets centuries before his arrival meant for a different time and different conditions. Jesus displayed a disconnect, the Jews were under Roman occupation and prayed to be delivered. from the Roman rule. Jesus was trying to deliver them from Adams sin.

Mohammad took a different approach and insisted God reveal to him everything before he undertook the mission. His message is clear and consistent. and conceived from a single mind with a single authority. The Quran is consistent and truly inspired by God.

The Jews that Jesus was sent to save suffered. The Muslims prospered under Mohammad (pbuh).

My Muslim brothers can fill in other details.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 3:45:10 PM

Response: I found that interesting how you were able to catch his trickery about his own profile. Good one.