Jump to topic:

I'm a Christian,muslim,Jew. I'm morally moral

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 11:58:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I don't ask for your comments on this post.
As they mean nothing to me , so you pathetic feeble 1 book morality owners can go kill each other for all I care.
I'm practically a God.
I mean how could you 1 book morality lot possible no right from wrong.
You've got 1 opinion on everything. And it's not yours.
Pull ya heads in this ain't no cattle train.
Getting you morals from 1 source is your downfall.
You don't pick the 1st response on every Google search do you.
I've got no time for week 1 Booker's.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:00:17 AM
At 7/29/2016 11:58:39 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
As they mean nothing to me , so you pathetic feeble 1 book morality owners can go kill each other for all I care.
I'm practically a God.

Religion is not merely all about morality per se. But rather how we gain salvation and paradise after we die. Many good people will eventually be end up in hell due to following the false religions and beliefs.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:07:25 AM
I'm practically a God.

So you start a topic to get attention?
Hillary4Prez
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:10:48 AM
Religion is not merely all about morality per se. But rather how we gain salvation and paradise after we die. Many good people will eventually be end up in hell due to following the false religions and beliefs.

There are no false religions. Religion is subjective. Unless a theory can be objectively verified or disproven, nothing is false or true.

Which religions do you believe are 'false' and which are 'true?'
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:26:52 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:10:48 AM, Hillary4Prez wrote:

There are no false religions. Religion is subjective. Unless a theory can be objectively verified or disproven, nothing is false or true.

Totally wrong.
There are many false religion, only one true religion. False religions means the religion that proven false and the religion that delivers its followers to hell.
Oppositely the true religion is the verified religion. My religion, coincidentally is a true religion. wanna join my religion? it promises salvation and paradise. otherwise, if you refuse it you would go to hell and will stay there forever in torment.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 2:59:11 AM
I'm practically a God.

atheism is not a better position. u pretend u have 1 but u dont. have cake and eat it too...
Never fart near dog
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:24:49 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:59:11 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
I'm practically a God.

atheism is not a better position. u pretend u have 1 but u dont. have cake and eat it too...

Agree
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:30:25 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:26:52 AM, uncung wrote:

Totally wrong.
There are many false religion, only one true religion. False religions means the religion that proven false and the religion that delivers its followers to hell.
Oppositely the true religion is the verified religion. My religion, coincidentally is a true religion. wanna join my religion? it promises salvation and paradise. otherwise, if you refuse it you would go to hell and will stay there forever in torment.

That doesn't sound very nice.
Your incredibly luck to have picked the right 1.
I'm going to give it a miss . Joining your religion that is . Is there anyway you can prove your religious validity
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:30:42 AM

Totally wrong.

Ya got any proof?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:33:03 AM
At 7/30/2016 3:30:25 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Totally wrong.

That doesn't sound very nice.
Your incredibly luck to have picked the right 1.
I'm going to give it a miss . Joining your religion that is . Is there anyway you can prove your religious validity

yes, logic is the thing to validate the truth of may religion, beside the holy book.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:34:45 AM
At 7/30/2016 3:30:42 AM, bulproof wrote:

Totally wrong.

Ya got any proof?

yes, many proofs. Logic, it is the main proof I have.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:37:05 AM
At 7/30/2016 3:34:45 AM, uncung wrote:

Totally wrong.

Ya got any proof?

You always claim to have proof but never provide any.
Logic informs you of an afterlife? Bullcrap.
Wishful thinking is not logic.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Hillary4Prez
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 3:42:11 AM

Totally wrong.
What verification does your religion have? And no, I don't want to join your religion (you don't even mention what your religion is, and I'm already a Buddhist.) And do you have any proof that there is a heaven and a hell? Have you ever seen them? If you haven't verified their existence yourself, and there is no objective philosophical construct that proves their existence, why should I believe you?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 4:02:41 AM
At 7/30/2016 3:37:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/30/2016 3:34:45 AM, uncung wrote:

Totally wrong.

Ya got any proof?

You always claim to have proof but never provide any.
Logic informs you of an afterlife? Bullcrap.
Wishful thinking is not logic.

I said LOGIC. It is obvious my religion is logic.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 4:06:24 AM
At 7/30/2016 3:42:11 AM, Hillary4Prez wrote:

Totally wrong.
What verification does your religion have? And no, I don't want to join your religion (you don't even mention what your religion is, and I'm already a Buddhist.) And do you have any proof that there is a heaven and a hell? Have you ever seen them? If you haven't verified their existence yourself, and there is no objective philosophical construct that proves their existence, why should I believe you?

LOGIC and scientific stuff, they are the verification of my religion.
why are you a Buddhist? what is your reason for following Buddhism? what would happen if didn't follow it?
since my religion is true then hell and heaven also must be true as well because my religion talk about them.
Hillary4Prez
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 4:10:29 AM
At 7/30/2016 4:06:24 AM, uncung wrote:

Totally wrong.

why are you a Buddhist? what is your reason for following Buddhism? what would happen if didn't follow it?
since my religion is true then hell and heaven also must be true as well because my religion talk about them.
I'm sorry, just saying "LOGIC" in big letters is not a substitute for actual logic. And I am a Buddhist because I agree with its description of reality, the true nature of the mind, and the emptiness of phenomena. I'd probably be an atheist otherwise.
Well, since you haven't proven your religion as logical yet, we can't really talk about heaven and hell either, since your proof for their existence hinges on the logic of your religion.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 4:24:24 AM
At 7/30/2016 4:10:29 AM, Hillary4Prez wrote:
At 7/30/2016 4:06:24 AM, uncung wrote:

Totally wrong.

I'm sorry, just saying "LOGIC" in big letters is not a substitute for actual logic. And I am a Buddhist because I agree with its description of reality, the true nature of the mind, and the emptiness of phenomena. I'd probably be an atheist otherwise.
Well, since you haven't proven your religion as logical yet, we can't really talk about heaven and hell either, since your proof for their existence hinges on the logic of your religion.

My religion is logic because my holy book states it is a true religion, and my holy book is verifiable. It is logic also because all comes from my holy book is undenied scientifically and factually.

what does emptiness phenomena mean in your Buddhism faith again?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 4:30:44 AM
I'm practically a God.

Response: When you were born, you couldn't eat, sit, walk, talk, wash, or even wipe your butt without someone telling you and showing you how. You had know idea what is right and wrong. If it was not for an INTELLIGENT BEING to guide you, you would be dead. Yes, an intelligent being guided you, not some evolved ape-like monkey that came about without choice. Yet you somehow think that when religious people accept creation and intelligence and morality originated from an intelligent being, they're the fools and not you??

Who pays atheists to be this deluded and dumb?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:01:56 AM
At 7/30/2016 2:00:17 AM, uncung wrote:
I'm practically a God.

So, how do you that you are backing the right religion?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:09:39 AM
At 7/30/2016 4:30:44 AM, Fatihah wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Response: When you were born, you couldn't eat, sit, walk, talk, wash, or even wipe your butt without someone telling you and showing you how. You had know idea what is right and wrong. If it was not for an INTELLIGENT BEING to guide you, you would be dead. Yes, an intelligent being guided you, not some evolved ape-like monkey that came about without choice. Yet you somehow think that when religious people accept creation and intelligence and morality originated from an intelligent being, they're the fools and not you??

Who pays atheists to be this deluded and dumb?

I'ver heard some pearlers before but that analogy has to rate as the worst I have ever read. The joke is on you.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:34:32 AM
At 7/30/2016 7:01:56 AM, Willows wrote:
I'm practically a God.

how do I know that I am backing the right religion?
By examining that religion. If it is proven false, unscientific, diametrical with the facts or history, then it is not worthy as the right religion.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:50:43 AM
At 7/30/2016 7:34:32 AM, uncung wrote:
I'm practically a God.

By examining that religion. If it is proven false, unscientific, diametrical with the facts or history, then it is not worthy as the right religion.

Well that seems very reasonable to me that you have done the proper research and I would not mind looking at it myself. What is your religion?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 7:54:41 AM
I'm practically a God.

Well it seems very reasonable to me that you have done your research and I wouldn't mind looking at your religion.
What is your religion?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:17:56 AM
At 7/30/2016 7:50:43 AM, Willows wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Well that seems very reasonable to me that you have done the proper research and I would not mind looking at it myself. What is your religion?

Islam.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:47:55 AM
At 7/30/2016 8:17:56 AM, uncung wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Islam.

I haven't seen any scientifically researched facts about Islam.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:50:28 AM
At 7/30/2016 8:47:55 AM, Willows wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Islam.

No problem.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 9:20:16 AM
At 7/30/2016 8:50:28 AM, uncung wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Islam.

No problem.

Well it is a problem. Can you provide any scientific research backing the truth of Islam that would persuade me to join?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 9:24:21 AM
At 7/30/2016 9:20:16 AM, Willows wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Islam.

No problem.

Well it is a problem. Can you provide any scientific research backing the truth of Islam that would persuade me to join?

I won't, sorry.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 9:35:52 AM
At 7/30/2016 9:24:21 AM, uncung wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Islam.

No problem.

I won't, sorry.

Or could it be that you can't?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 9:45:14 AM
At 7/30/2016 9:35:52 AM, Willows wrote:
At 7/30/2016 9:24:21 AM, uncung wrote:
I'm practically a God.

Islam.

No problem.

I won't, sorry.

Or could it be that you can't?

You may assume I can't.