Jump to topic:

Hitler's suicide was a sacrifice

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 6:54:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
It was a sacrifice to save Hitler's prisoners.

in the eyes of Hitler all of his prisoners were sinners, guilty and they were to be 0unished in death camps like Aushwitz but Hitler so loved his prisoners that he gave his unique life so that the prisoners can be saved.

in order to save the prisoners from himself he sacrificed himself to himself. He could have shown mercy by simply forgiving them but Adolf Hitler was a just person, he knew that there needs a payment for sins and he himself paid it for his captives.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:02:19 AM
At 8/1/2016 6:54:35 AM, Artur wrote:

in the eyes of Hitler all of his prisoners were sinners, guilty and they were to be 0unished in death camps like Aushwitz but Hitler so loved his prisoners that he gave his unique life so that the prisoners can be saved.

in order to save the prisoners from himself he sacrificed himself to himself. He could have shown mercy by simply forgiving them but Adolf Hitler was a just person, he knew that there needs a payment for sins and he himself paid it for his captives.
Gonna need to see eyewitness accounts that support this. Oh wait, you're Hitler reincarnated . My bad.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:18:46 AM

Bwuahahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:22:03 AM
At 8/1/2016 7:02:19 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

Gonna need to see eyewitness accounts that support this. Oh wait, you're Hitler reincarnated . My bad.
this writing is enough evidence.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:24:49 AM

Are you SICK, or what?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:34:05 AM
At 8/1/2016 7:24:49 AM, tarantula wrote:

Are you SICK, or what?
not sick. healthy
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:34:38 AM
At 8/1/2016 7:22:03 AM, Artur wrote:

Except this isn't writing. And you can't prove you're real. And you can't prove this wasn't just a regeneration of an age old fact that simply attempted to change the players in order to give the illusion of originality........
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:58:10 AM
At 8/1/2016 7:34:38 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

Except this isn't writing. And you can't prove you're real. And you can't prove this wasn't just a regeneration of an age old fact that simply attempted to change the players in order to give the illusion of originality........

it is writing. for the rest, if you cant understand we are real then that is your problem. improve your IQ
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:18:44 AM

Well, wasn't that so compassionate and accommodating of Der Fuhrer. If only he could have fired that bullet a bit sooner, he would have saved another 6 million of his beloved prisoners.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:20:30 AM
At 8/1/2016 7:58:10 AM, Artur wrote:

it is writing. for the rest, if you cant understand we are real then that is your problem. improve your IQ
Intelligence is inherited. Argumentative skills are honed. Idiocy is displayed where arrogance deludes one into believing they are capable of covering the former with the latter. Your tohubohu is apparent. So while I cachinnate I'll give credit to the source, thank you very much Artur. Your post still remains a half-witted tribute to what was obviously a villitic environment while being educated as a child. I use educated loosely.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 10:14:29 AM
At 8/1/2016 7:34:05 AM, Artur wrote:

Are you SICK, or what?
not sick. healthy

No one who was healthy would consider that evil, inhuman piece of dog dirt, just. Are you a member of a Neo Nazi party?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 11:01:56 AM
At 8/1/2016 10:14:29 AM, tarantula wrote:

Are you SICK, or what?
not sick. healthy

No one who was healthy would consider that evil, inhuman piece of dog dirt, just. Are you a member of a Neo Nazi party?
I am not a member of any party.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 11:58:14 AM
At 8/1/2016 9:18:44 AM, Willows wrote:

Well, wasn't that so compassionate and accommodating of Der Fuhrer. If only he could have fired that bullet a bit sooner, he would have saved another 6 million of his beloved prisoners.
he had a plan, that was the plan of Fuhrer
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 12:23:00 PM
At 8/1/2016 9:20:30 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

Intelligence is inherited. Argumentative skills are honed. Idiocy is displayed where arrogance deludes one into believing they are capable of covering the former with the latter. Your tohubohu is apparent. So while I cachinnate I'll give credit to the source, thank you very much Artur. Your post still remains a half-witted tribute to what was obviously a villitic environment while being educated as a child. I use educated loosely.

Says the intelectual colossus who claims gravity and solar radiation are destructive forces. Such arcane understanding of the natural world must be one of the many perks associated with first tier IQs...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 1:03:09 PM
At 8/1/2016 12:23:00 PM, Omniverse wrote:

Says the intelectual colossus who claims gravity and solar radiation are destructive forces. Such arcane understanding of the natural world must be one of the many perks associated with first tier IQs...

He also doesn't believe in the existence of time. Plus he fancies himself as a master logician. Unfortunately almost every time he thinks he has pointed out a fallacy it turns out that he didn't understand it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 1:13:10 PM

Are you SICK, or what?
not sick. healthy

The OP is a clever and poignant piece of satire.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 1:15:17 PM
At 8/1/2016 1:03:09 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 8/1/2016 12:23:00 PM, Omniverse wrote:

He also doesn't believe in the existence of time. Plus he fancies himself as a master logician. Unfortunately almost every time he thinks he has pointed out a fallacy it turns out that he didn't understand it.
Skips go to argument.
Have you spoken to everybody in the world therefore fallacy of omniscience.
What a dumb fck
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 1:23:20 PM

Are you SICK, or what?
not sick. healthy

It's a parody of the sacrifice of the alleged Jesus character.
He's mocking the Jesus fable. Settle down.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:08:31 PM
intelligence is not something that can be obtained by inheritance only, if you write so some may find it reasonable to deduce you were disinherited by your father. so, do not make your father scapegoat.

actually, I am joking. THe thread is a joke. This post of mine about inheritance and intelligence is also joke. Do not take them seriously.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 2:21:23 AM
At 8/1/2016 9:08:31 PM, Artur wrote:
intelligence is not something that can be obtained by inheritance only, if you write so some may find it reasonable to deduce you were disinherited by your father. so, do not make your father scapegoat.

actually, I am joking. THe thread is a joke. This post of mine about inheritance and intelligence is also joke. Do not take them seriously.

Said Freud.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 3:31:10 AM
At 8/2/2016 2:21:23 AM, Willows wrote:

Said Freud.
who is Said Freud? Looking at his name {Said}, he seems to be of Arabic origin or descent. Is he son of Sigmund Freud? may be he once slept with an arabic woman and the result was Said?

by the way, it is better to write his name as "Saeed"
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 9:46:52 AM
At 8/2/2016 3:31:10 AM, Artur wrote:

Said Freud.
who is Said Freud? Looking at his name {Said}, he seems to be of Arabic origin or descent. Is he son of Sigmund Freud? may be he once slept with an arabic woman and the result was Said?

I wouldn't put it past Sigmund; he was so obsessed with sex and sexual deviancy so I wouldn't be surprised if he was tempted by some forbidden fruit.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 10:34:52 AM
At 8/2/2016 9:46:52 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/2/2016 3:31:10 AM, Artur wrote:

Said Freud.

I wouldn't put it past Sigmund; he was so obsessed with sex and sexual deviancy so I wouldn't be surprised if he was tempted by some forbidden fruit.
anyway. that is offtopic.

This shows us that Hitler was a prophet of Yahweh, he was God incarnation. There is no room for doubt, it perfectly suits to what God did. God did it via hitler so that people can understand his plan. he was Second incarnation of Trinity, the third will be the second coming of Jesus. Thus trinity will be proven in real life.
Irascible_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 12:45:28 PM

How many people don't get it. Thank you!