Jump to topic:

You should believe in Leprechauns.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 1:36:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
If you refuse to believe in Leprechauns, then you are denying the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and just remember that there are two ends to every rainbow.
Leprechauns are very powerful creatures, if you refuse to believe in them then they can make your life an absolute misery but if you believe in them as you should your life could be as near to paradise as it gets.
Your failure to believe in Leprechauns will result in an interminable life of misery and sorrow either for you or your descendants. Is that what you want for your grandchildren?
Mark my words.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 7:24:43 PM
At 8/1/2016 5:58:29 PM, bulproof wrote:
Shameless bump.

So then it's suffice to say that you believe in leprechauns, good to know Bul... any topics for religion??
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2016 2:31:48 AM
At 8/1/2016 1:36:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
If you refuse to believe in Leprechauns, then you are denying the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and just remember that there are two ends to every rainbow.
Leprechauns are very powerful creatures, if you refuse to believe in them then they can make your life an absolute misery but if you believe in them as you should your life could be as near to paradise as it gets.
Your failure to believe in Leprechauns will result in an interminable life of misery and sorrow either for you or your descendants. Is that what you want for your grandchildren?
Mark my words.

It escapes my belief why you people can be so flippant when there is a flying spaghetti monster orbiting Earth as we speak.
Pastafarianism rules and its miles better than your belief.