Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslims Don't understand Concept of Consent

Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:04:21 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I'm having a conversation with Fatihah, a classical Islamic Scholar, and he doesn't seem to understand what consent it.

He thinks putting clothes on a child w/o its consent is equal to putting a penis inside a child w/o its consent. http://www.debate.org...

Do Muslims have anything to say to Fatihah to convince him consent is important and that rape is wrong? And that sex and childcare are 2 different mutually exclusive areas of life?

There's already plenty of reason to criticize Mohamed over marrying and consummating with 9 year old girl, but why in modern times do Muslims still think this practice is acceptable?

If Islam is against Child marriages then why does it happen so often? I could pull a whole list of links of this happening but I'll spare myself the effort and assume we know it exists.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:11:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:04:21 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
I'm having a conversation with Fatihah, a classical Islamic Scholar, and he doesn't seem to understand what consent it.

He thinks putting clothes on a child w/o its consent is equal to putting a penis inside a child w/o its consent. http://www.debate.org...

Do Muslims have anything to say to Fatihah to convince him consent is important and that rape is wrong? And that sex and childcare are 2 different mutually exclusive areas of life?

There's already plenty of reason to criticize Mohamed over marrying and consummating with 9 year old girl, but why in modern times do Muslims still think this practice is acceptable?

If Islam is against Child marriages then why does it happen so often? I could pull a whole list of links of this happening but I'll spare myself the effort and assume we know it exists.

Response: It seems Bennet was so humiliated and exposed of his own perversion of children by me that he decided to create a thread and ask for help. No worries. You do need help, but no one will be able to save you from further embarrassment.

My argument is that there is no harm in consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty. So if you disagree, that exposes your ideology is in favor of rape and molesting prepubescent children since you are against consent when one reaches maturity and puberty.

So in Bennet's attempt to malign Islam, he actually exposes his own ideology as disgusting and perverted.

Do all non-Muslims believe the same perversion as Bennett?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:15:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:11:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:04:21 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
I'm having a conversation with Fatihah, a classical Islamic Scholar, and he doesn't seem to understand what consent it.

He thinks putting clothes on a child w/o its consent is equal to putting a penis inside a child w/o its consent. http://www.debate.org...

Do Muslims have anything to say to Fatihah to convince him consent is important and that rape is wrong? And that sex and childcare are 2 different mutually exclusive areas of life?

There's already plenty of reason to criticize Mohamed over marrying and consummating with 9 year old girl, but why in modern times do Muslims still think this practice is acceptable?

If Islam is against Child marriages then why does it happen so often? I could pull a whole list of links of this happening but I'll spare myself the effort and assume we know it exists.

Response: It seems Bennet was so humiliated and exposed of his own perversion of children by me that he decided to create a thread and ask for help. No worries. You do need help, but no one will be able to save you from further embarrassment.

No, I just didn't want to talk to a retarded rape apologist anymore.

My argument is that there is no harm in consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty. So if you disagree, that exposes your ideology is in favor of rape and molesting prepubescent children since you are against consent when one reaches maturity and puberty.

This was never your argument. And how can a child consent to sex when they are forced into marriage? And puberty in girls occurs around 10 years old, puberty has nothing to do with consent at that age.

So in Bennet's attempt to malign Islam, he actually exposes his own ideology as disgusting and perverted.

You don't even know what I'm talking about. You don't know the difference between clothing & feeding a child and raping one.

Are there any Muslims who want to set Fatihah straight?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:18:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:15:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:


No, I just didn't want to talk to a retarded rape apologist anymore.

My argument is that there is no harm in consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty. So if you disagree, that exposes your ideology is in favor of rape and molesting prepubescent children since you are against consent when one reaches maturity and puberty.

This was never your argument. And how can a child consent to sex when they are forced into marriage? And puberty in girls occurs around 10 years old, puberty has nothing to do with consent at that age.

So in Bennet's attempt to malign Islam, he actually exposes his own ideology as disgusting and perverted.

You don't even know what I'm talking about. You don't know the difference between clothing & feeding a child and raping one.

Are there any Muslims who want to set Fatihah straight?

Response: In other words, you cannot defend the fact that your own ideology condones raping and molesting children and instead you want to equate rape with feeding a child?

Look how sick and perverted non-Muslims think. Are there any non-Muslims to set the pervert straight?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:21:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:18:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:15:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:


No, I just didn't want to talk to a retarded rape apologist anymore.

My argument is that there is no harm in consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty. So if you disagree, that exposes your ideology is in favor of rape and molesting prepubescent children since you are against consent when one reaches maturity and puberty.

This was never your argument. And how can a child consent to sex when they are forced into marriage? And puberty in girls occurs around 10 years old, puberty has nothing to do with consent at that age.

So in Bennet's attempt to malign Islam, he actually exposes his own ideology as disgusting and perverted.

You don't even know what I'm talking about. You don't know the difference between clothing & feeding a child and raping one.

Are there any Muslims who want to set Fatihah straight?

Response: In other words, you cannot defend the fact that your own ideology condones raping and molesting children and instead you want to equate rape with feeding a child?

Look how sick and perverted non-Muslims think. Are there any non-Muslims to set the pervert straight?

Hahahahahaha I'm not the one who worships a pedophile and says feeding a child is equivalent to rape - that's you Fatihah.

Are there any Muslims here who want to explain to Fatihah what consent is? Because when ever I try all he wants to do is talk about how feeding a child is rape.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:26:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:21:27 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Hahahahahaha I'm not the one who worships a pedophile and says feeding a child is equivalent to rape - that's you Fatihah.

Are there any Muslims here who want to explain to Fatihah what consent is? Because when ever I try all he wants to do is talk about how feeding a child is rape.

Response: Why would you worship a pedophile when it is clear your ideology shows that you are to busy trying to emulate one.

So to recap, Bennett favors an ideology of raping and molesting children and has some weird fetish about feeding them after rape. What kind of sicko are you?

Is this how all deluded atheists think after they evolved from an apeilike grandmother? Where does perverted thinking like that of Bennett come from?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:30:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:26:03 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:21:27 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Hahahahahaha I'm not the one who worships a pedophile and says feeding a child is equivalent to rape - that's you Fatihah.

Are there any Muslims here who want to explain to Fatihah what consent is? Because when ever I try all he wants to do is talk about how feeding a child is rape.

Response: Why would you worship a pedophile when it is clear your ideology shows that you are to busy trying to emulate one.

So to recap, Bennett favors an ideology of raping and molesting children and has some weird fetish about feeding them after rape. What kind of sicko are you?

Is this how all deluded atheists think after they evolved from an apeilike grandmother? Where does perverted thinking like that of Bennett come from?

Here's a quote from Fatihah: "To the contrary, what Composer implies is that it is wrong to have sex with a child because it cannot give consent, which means that he would starve a child and not bathe a new born because the child cannot give consent."

Do you know what consent is when we talk about childcare and sex? Because this quote makes it look like you don't. They are not equivalent.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:36:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:30:41 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Here's a quote from Fatihah: "To the contrary, what Composer implies is that it is wrong to have sex with a child because it cannot give consent, which means that he would starve a child and not bathe a new born because the child cannot give consent."

Do you know what consent is when we talk about childcare and sex? Because this quote makes it look like you don't. They are not equivalent.

Response: Interesting. We see that Bennett cannot actually show any harm in consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty. So his own repeated failure shows Muhammad's marriages are moral and just.

Instead, he quotes my words from another thread where I expose the perversion of someone else. Yet what does that have to do with your own perverted thinking?

So we see that when Bennet is cornered and asked about his own perversion, he runs away for fear of being exposed as the sick perverted thinker that he displays throughout.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:40:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:11:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:04:21 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
I'm having a conversation with Fatihah, a classical Islamic Scholar, and he doesn't seem to understand what consent it.

He thinks putting clothes on a child w/o its consent is equal to putting a penis inside a child w/o its consent. http://www.debate.org...

Do Muslims have anything to say to Fatihah to convince him consent is important and that rape is wrong? And that sex and childcare are 2 different mutually exclusive areas of life?

There's already plenty of reason to criticize Mohamed over marrying and consummating with 9 year old girl, but why in modern times do Muslims still think this practice is acceptable?

If Islam is against Child marriages then why does it happen so often? I could pull a whole list of links of this happening but I'll spare myself the effort and assume we know it exists.

Response: It seems Bennet was so humiliated and exposed of his own perversion of children by me that he decided to create a thread and ask for help. No worries. You do need help, but no one will be able to save you from further embarrassment.

My argument is that there is no harm in consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty. So if you disagree, that exposes your ideology is in favor of rape and molesting prepubescent children since you are against consent when one reaches maturity and puberty.

So in Bennet's attempt to malign Islam, he actually exposes his own ideology as disgusting and perverted.

Do all non-Muslims believe the same perversion as Bennett?

Bennet is not the person who says children as young as six years old can show like of sex.
Fatihah is the disgusting pervert who says that.
janesix
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:40:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:04:21 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
I'm having a conversation with Fatihah, a classical Islamic Scholar, and he doesn't seem to understand what consent it.

He thinks putting clothes on a child w/o its consent is equal to putting a penis inside a child w/o its consent. http://www.debate.org...

Do Muslims have anything to say to Fatihah to convince him consent is important and that rape is wrong? And that sex and childcare are 2 different mutually exclusive areas of life?

There's already plenty of reason to criticize Mohamed over marrying and consummating with 9 year old girl, but why in modern times do Muslims still think this practice is acceptable?

If Islam is against Child marriages then why does it happen so often? I could pull a whole list of links of this happening but I'll spare myself the effort and assume we know it exists.

Fatiha knows its wrong to have sex with 10 year old girls. Thats why he dances around actually admitting it.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:41:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:36:28 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:30:41 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Here's a quote from Fatihah: "To the contrary, what Composer implies is that it is wrong to have sex with a child because it cannot give consent, which means that he would starve a child and not bathe a new born because the child cannot give consent."

Do you know what consent is when we talk about childcare and sex? Because this quote makes it look like you don't. They are not equivalent.

Response: Interesting. We see that Bennett cannot actually show any harm in consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty. So his own repeated failure shows Muhammad's marriages are moral and just.

A child forced into marriage can't consent, sex with a child physically injures the child you retard. Aisha being 9 years old most defiantly suffered internal injuries and if Mohamed was so charitable why would he have to marry the child in order to care for her?

Instead, he quotes my words from another thread where I expose the perversion of someone else. Yet what does that have to do with your own perverted thinking?

Your quote shows how dumb you are. Composer wasn't implying raping a child is wrong, he directly stated it. YOU on the other hand made the implication that feeding and clothing a child w/o it consent is equivalent to rape.

So we see that when Bennet is cornered and asked about his own perversion, he runs away for fear of being exposed as the sick perverted thinker that he displays throughout.

I'm still here, and you seem quite proud of supporting child rape with false equivalency.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:42:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:40:42 PM, janesix wrote:

Fatiha knows its wrong to have sex with 10 year old girls. Thats why he dances around actually admitting it.

Response: You know it's perfectly fine to have consensual sex in marriage when one reaches maturity and puberty. That's why you dance around addressing it.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:46:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:41:44 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

A child forced into marriage can't consent, sex with a child physically injures the child you retard. Aisha being 9 years old most defiantly suffered internal injuries and if Mohamed was so charitable why would he have to marry the child in order to care for her?

Your quote shows how dumb you are. Composer wasn't implying raping a child is wrong, he directly stated it. YOU on the other hand made the implication that feeding and clothing a child w/o it consent is equivalent to rape.

I'm still here, and you seem quite proud of supporting child rape with false equivalency.

Response: Amazing. No one said forced marriage is okay. So your strawman fails again. Really how stupid are you? I mean really? The same sources you say claim she was raped also say she was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar. So that means according to your logic, rape is a great thing. DUMMY.

So we see that Bennet, in an attempt to try to malign Muhammad, continues to expose himself and his own ideology as the sick and perverted one. Debunked as usual.
janesix
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:47:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:42:27 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:40:42 PM, janesix wrote:

Fatiha knows its wrong to have sex with 10 year old girls. Thats why he dances around actually admitting it.

Response: You know it's perfectly fine to have consensual sex in marriage when one reaches maturity and puberty. That's why you dance around addressing it.
No, its wrong to have sex with 10 and12 year old girls even if they have reached puberty. A girls body isnt even mature until they are 15or 16. And they definetly arent mentally or emotionally mature.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:48:53 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:47:22 PM, janesix wrote:

No, its wrong to have sex with 10 and12 year old girls even if they have reached puberty. A girls body isnt even mature until they are 15or 16. And they definetly arent mentally or emotionally mature.

Response: Yet it's not wrong to have consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:51:43 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:46:36 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:41:44 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

A child forced into marriage can't consent, sex with a child physically injures the child you retard. Aisha being 9 years old most defiantly suffered internal injuries and if Mohamed was so charitable why would he have to marry the child in order to care for her?

Your quote shows how dumb you are. Composer wasn't implying raping a child is wrong, he directly stated it. YOU on the other hand made the implication that feeding and clothing a child w/o it consent is equivalent to rape.

I'm still here, and you seem quite proud of supporting child rape with false equivalency.

Response: Amazing. No one said forced marriage is okay. So your strawman fails again. Really how stupid are you? I mean really? The same sources you say claim she was raped also say she was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar. So that means according to your logic, rape is a great thing. DUMMY.

Children can't consent to marriage or sex. You won't even answer why if Mohamed was so charitable why did he have to have marry/rape a child instead of adopting her as a daughter?
janesix
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:53:55 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:48:53 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:47:22 PM, janesix wrote:

No, its wrong to have sex with 10 and12 year old girls even if they have reached puberty. A girls body isnt even mature until they are 15or 16. And they definetly arent mentally or emotionally mature.

Response: Yet it's not wrong to have consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty.
Puberty doesnt equate to maturity.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:58:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:48:53 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:47:22 PM, janesix wrote:

No, its wrong to have sex with 10 and12 year old girls even if they have reached puberty. A girls body isnt even mature until they are 15or 16. And they definetly arent mentally or emotionally mature.

Response: Yet it's not wrong to have consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty.

But you're not factoring in age. Sex with a consenting adult is not the same as with a child. Puberty =/= maturity.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 8:59:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:51:43 PM, Bennett91 wrote:


Children can't consent to marriage or sex. You won't even answer why if Mohamed was so charitable why did he have to have marry/rape a child instead of adopting her as a daughter?

Response: Children can consent to marriage and sex. Consent literally means to approve of something. Approval is demonstrated by showing show like or dislike to it. So since a child can show whether he or she likes something or not, it can consent.

As for the rest, if you actually read the sources, you would see that Muhammad only married her because he was guided to do so by Allah. Not out of his own desires.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:00:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:58:42 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

But you're not factoring in age. Sex with a consenting adult is not the same as with a child. Puberty =/= maturity.

Response: The important factors are consent maturity and puberty. Not a numerical age.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:01:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:59:10 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:51:43 PM, Bennett91 wrote:


Children can't consent to marriage or sex. You won't even answer why if Mohamed was so charitable why did he have to have marry/rape a child instead of adopting her as a daughter?

Response: Children can consent to marriage and sex. Consent literally means to approve of something. Approval is demonstrated by showing show like or dislike to it. So since a child can show whether he or she likes something or not, it can consent.

As for the rest, if you actually read the sources, you would see that Muhammad only married her because he was guided to do so by Allah. Not out of his own desires.

So how does a child show it likes sex?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:02:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 8:53:55 PM, janesix wrote:

Puberty doesnt equate to maturity.

Response: Consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty is not harmful.
janesix
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:04:53 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:02:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:53:55 PM, janesix wrote:

Puberty doesnt equate to maturity.

Response: Consensual sex in marriage with one who reaches maturity and puberty is not harmful.

I cant wait until your disgusting religion and society is eradicated from the earth, and pervs like you are brought to justice.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:07:08 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:04:53 PM, janesix wrote:
I cant wait until your disgusting religion and society is eradicated from the earth, and pervs like you are brought to justice.

Response: Says the most deluded pervert of them all.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:10:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:00:52 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 8:58:42 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

But you're not factoring in age. Sex with a consenting adult is not the same as with a child. Puberty =/= maturity.

Response: The important factors are consent maturity and puberty. Not a numerical age.

How do you define maturity?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:13:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:10:09 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

How do you define maturity?

Response: I don't. The dictionary defines it, which is showing mental and emotional qualities of an adult.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:18:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:13:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 9:10:09 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

How do you define maturity?

Response: I don't. The dictionary defines it, which is showing mental and emotional qualities of an adult.

So then by definition a child cannot show the mental and emotional qualities of an adult because they're not adults - so a marrying a 6 year old then consummating at 9 year is still rape.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:21:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:18:42 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

So then by definition a child cannot show the mental and emotional qualities of an adult because they're not adults - so a marrying a 6 year old then consummating at 9 year is still rape.

Response: Nothing in the definition says a child cannot show mental and emotional qualities of an adult. No such words exist in the definition. So concluding that marrying a 6 year old and consummating the marriage at stems from your own perverted ideology, thus exposing your self as usual. Not Muhammad or Islam.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:26:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:21:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/1/2016 9:18:42 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

So then by definition a child cannot show the mental and emotional qualities of an adult because they're not adults - so a marrying a 6 year old then consummating at 9 year is still rape.

Response: Nothing in the definition says a child cannot show mental and emotional qualities of an adult.

Where do you get your retarded definitions? So you're saying if a child inconsistently acts mature that qualifies as at least showing maturity thus can be married off regardless of age?

So concluding that marrying a 6 year old and consummating the marriage at stems from your own perverted ideology, thus exposing your self as usual. Not Muhammad or Islam.

It's not my ideology. So you deny Mohamed married Aisha at 6 then raped her at 9.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 9:30:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 9:26:36 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Where do you get your retarded definitions? So you're saying if a child inconsistently acts mature that qualifies as at least showing maturity thus can be married off regardless of age?

It's not my ideology. So you deny Mohamed married Aisha at 6 then raped her at 9.

Response: You should be answering where do you get your definition from since it clearly exist no where. RETARD. Furthermore, one who reaches maturity and puberty is not a child. DUMMY. And if you define it as a child, and there is no harm in consensual sex when one reaches maturity and puberty, then your own logic once again says that its okay to have sex with a child. DUMMY. So you expose yourself again. Not Muhammad or Islam.